It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Spoilers - Noah and the Flood is Symbolism for Baptism - Rebirth (Born Again)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet I have had visions of the flood that have shaped my view on the subject. I seen a young one weaping for mankind after being told that everything he was to inherit would be destroyed by water. Then a message of hope came to him in the words that one was found amoung them that would build a boat and allow another chance for the world but that one day the wicked would rise again and the time would come to weed them out.

What i see wrong with the thought that it was one giant baptism is that there was unwillingness to alighn themselves with GOD. When a baptism takes place there is a want to reconcile ones life and hope for a better path. It takes faith to open the door for the changes to come. Without that faith we remain lost in death but are givin another chance to find the path. Even in a fire baptism one has to have faith and wanting for direction. Without that all you have is a reset.

edit on 23-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

IN Peter is is water baptism. In Romans 3 it is it is spiritual baptism no water

Corinthians 10 has to do that God saved Israel (not by baptism) and they still were hard and non-repentant.

Learn the rightly divide the word of truth before so you wont wrongly join the wrong scriptures to make a wrong conclusion that will lead to a false doctrine for man today.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Notice, that in all of my threads and posts, I am not promoting faith in powers and principalities above us. I am trying only to understand our origin, find the motive behind the story and find truth if it can be found among the rubble of the old temples. That's it.

If you read my last two threads, you will see that there is some doubt as to the identity of the Son and Father. If one of my threads is correct, Abaddon is father of Adonai and the angel of destruction from the pit. In 1 Corinthians 15, it clearly states the goal of the Son and Father. They will destroy authority and take control. I assume they do not have control presently from this. Aside from finding another text and source of origin as powerful as the Bible, it is not likely we will recognize a higher power than what we presently sense unless it reveals itself by some means.

For now, I reserve my judgement and choice of hope to see if the Son fulfills his promise to love his enemies and do good to those who persecute him. This will be the fruit we will know him by when he reveals himself. Anything short of this and he is false. If, on the other hand, he fulfills the sign of Jonah and forgives us, then he is true. War, death and destruction will not be a sign that he is true. So far, our world follows the usual path of destruction.

If he falls short of this mark from his own word, then it is not us that needs forgiveness. We are simply witnesses to his destruction from the true God. Men can be deceived so easily. We can only speculate as to the missing presuppositions we lack.

edit on 23-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

If you alone created something.......say a piece of clay that you shaped into a piece of art; who has the authority to throw it away, to destroy it? The one who made it or just anyone?

If you cannot see the difference between a piece of clay and a living being then you ...... yeah, I just remembered the T&Cs.

It is this type of thinking that lets the zealots kill and maim for one deity or another all down through history.

P

I guess you have not read the bible so your reading assignment tonight is the book of Genesis. And your question is What material did God use to make Adam?

I am happy you can remember the T&C. I can see you are worried about what ATS might do to you or me?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

IN Peter is is water baptism. In Romans 3 it is it is spiritual baptism no water

Corinthians 10 has to do that God saved Israel (not by baptism) and they still were hard and non-repentant.

Learn the rightly divide the word of truth before so you wont wrongly join the wrong scriptures to make a wrong conclusion that will lead to a false doctrine for man today.

My only goal is to make sure my theology fits all scripture. Mainstream theology misses the symbolism within the words and letters. My view resolves paradox and inconsistency found in present fundamental theology from past church fathers. Today is the first day and age that a metaphor exists for creation and reality. Apart from our own mimicry of God's creation with computers, we would never know just how much of an image we are of the true reality.

Mainly, our blindness comes from missing the point of ordinances like baptism. Each ordinance has a basis in reality and its not merely symbolic of some future work by God. It is a present work. Science confirms God's metaphor. Our own theories fall short of the original template we were given in scripture.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I think the thing to realize is that we were known from the beginning. We do not know, however, so our present amnesia keeps us from seeing what came before. I do believe that baptism is founded on our own willingness, but if you take a step back to see what baptism actually represents, you will see that we are likely here on Earth according to our own free will.

Why would God keep us from remembering our past choices to be here in this baptism of life? Simple. Duplicity. If you choose the supreme good of giving (God's will) over taking because you desire reward, then what is your true desire? Reward. If you choose the supreme good of God's will to avoid punishment, what is your true desire? Your own interests. The reason we are here with no memories from the past is simple. We would be duplicitous if we knew our past. I believe God's true desire is for our own choice to be a choice to give rather than take. All of scripture is centered on this target of living the life of Christ, which is to give only.

By not knowing, we make the choice that our actions reveal. Light reveals what it hits. I think it also gives God a pathway to show us the right way by light of the reflecting point of this life we live. Death is not the end, but a continuation of the experience to know God and truth. God is developing sentient life from artificial intelligence. We are children until we are no longer a child.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Trust me, no god out there has the ability to promise you eternal life when the overwhelming majority of forces in this universe are heading back towards their own self-destruction.

Any sufficiently advanced beings would have the capacity to evict us at will. The aim of the powers above us is not to destroy us, but to remake us in their image. I'm not saying there are not competing voices out there among principalities, but I do believe that ONE God controls it all. He is infinity patience without end. If not, He couldn't claim the title of God. Limits to patience are the realm of mortals and not Gods.

As 1 John says, God is Love. As 1 Corinthians 13 states, Love keeps no records of wrongs. To me, rebirth is the ultimate mechanism for patience and education. I think the truth is closer to this:

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Earth is Egypt. They are models of each other. We are here being reined. What is our inheritance?

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Crossing the Jordan (water / river of life) is necessary. All biblical imagery centers around the water and wilderness. Sheep develop a coat of wool from circling the wilderness. The Shepherd sheers the wool off, dies it white, then makes a robe. We are promised that new robe (body).

The word White in Hebrew means the circling of time. Like a pearl developed from the irritation of the sand, we are likewise developed from trials and tribulations. It's part of being a Son of God.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I believe Noahs story 100%,i am not religous,but the story fits the facts and all you need to do is look around to see this.,and I dont think the flood was a one-off either it is cyclical,and it didnt happen as long ago as we think,I believe it was around 3593 years ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well i think that your line of reason is very important because of the challenge you present. I say keep on keepin on and we will get there. I do not think that we are all here by choice though. If anything many of us are here because of what we can not remember but there is our spirits that remember and guide us through life from beyond the cloud of not knowing. It is that disconnect that keeps us going. The lessons from life are not for us but for our spirit that learns. Your reply is showing that it would only come down to either GOD is good or he is not GOD and i find that to be too simplistic. In the end some will be redeemed and have that feeling if they choose the right path but the ones that do not make it will feel the opposite of that because they will not feel the love. I wish there was a way for all to end up on the same page but it is not written that way. We see this in every day life some no matter what hold a grudge and live in the hope that GOD is not the real GOD.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is no “error of creation”.That is man carnal religious mind justifying their agenda theories. Epistemological relativism cannot “know truth because it does not HAVE “all the facts”.To use your form of extrapolations of the scriptures …you are eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and judging by your observation which is not truth and which is only your subjective opinion at best.

The scriptures purpose is not to”decipher” by decoding through symbolism or numbers or anything else them except "revelation" from the creator God the Father.Yahoshua stated very clearly to the pharisees that were trying to do the same thing as you are :

YOU search the scripture THINKING that IN them you have “life”(spirit) YET you FAIL to come to me (Yahoshua) whom they testify of that I would GIVE you life and deliver you”.

Is there meaning in the scriptures ..Yes..it is it some “hidden code” or mystic knowledge or interpretation of symbolism or religion or philosophy.et etc etc...…..no.It is a testimony that testifies of the “one” Truth…Yahoshua

You have based your theory on assumptions of knowing what is and isn’t of error”. Is your “Jesus” in error ..Yes..simply because who and what you believe is “Jesus” is not truth at all.They are only figments of your “Belief System religion” that you”modify” over and over through re-incarnation(not literal) .

I am not condemning I am just supporting the motto of this site…deny ignorance.To know the truth is to state the truth and nothing but the truth not “theories’ that change every few months and morph into personal extrapolation of the scriptures.
The “very basic” picture you are trying to draw is correct however it is the many embellishment of false theories of mysticism and religion leaven that makes the whole lump of dough corrupt.

The basic Facts are..there is a creator God.They are responsible for the “creation” of everything.They DID NOT make ANY errors.The material/physical universe/realm is a type of matrix/womb.ALL of creation is “in the process” of being conceived that is why there “appears” to be endless chaos and entropy.As Yahoshua stated they are only birth pangs.

Yahoshua IS the Son of the creator God “the seed” of the Father and the Son of Man (Adam… humanity).The Son of man was was “sown” into the material/physical realm(adamah….soil). That caused the impregnation(a process) that ALL of creation(including ALL of mankind not just self chosen fews) to be conceived that WILL cause and culminate in NEW Life.The material/physical realm is the valley of the shadow of death (all of creation will die) and LIFE(all creation will be born ANEW on “high”).

That’s it…none have been born yet…..NONE.To “believe” that is to be delusional.Mankind (and all of creation) has NOTHING to do to “cause” this process of conception and new birth….they are IN the process.What man “believes” through their religion is false.What man “believes” is consciousness” is nothing more than delusion of their Belief System”….the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.Man does not have “consciousness"(LIFE) the creator God ALONE IS consciousness…the source.The scriptures call this “christ”(mashiach) the anointing..the “power”(LIFE) of the creator God.Yahoshua IS THE CHRIST…the “spirit”of the creator God…the SEED!

The “spirit of mans” life leads to death in the valley of the shadows of death.The Son of Man came that ALL of creation WILL HAVE LIFE.All the religious extrapolations are just that.Yahoshua did not have “special DNA” blah blah blah….that's all religious rhetoric that is totally meaningless ignorance.All of mans “theory” will fade and then they will “re-incarnate” them under a new name but they will be just as false…they are all death and have NO life in them.

The fact is Yahoshua proclaimed by statement of Truth what he called the Good news…..that Yahoshua had come(been sown) into the physical realm(lived and died and resurrected).That sowing would “conceive” LIFE that is infinite not life that leads to more death.That conception is in the process.NOTHING anyone can do or think or believe will alter or “caused” it in any way.All of mans “efforts” to”know” the creator God” are in vain.They can know NOTHING of the creator God while in the womb of the material physical realm by "their" religions efforts it is only the delusion of their Belief System religion.

Fortunately ALL of mankind(and creation) WILL know the creator God.These very few short years experienced through ‘time” in the matrix/universe is only the beginning.Man isn’t even a fetus yet however one day ALL of mankind WILL be born anew(not again) INTO the Kingdom of the creator God realm…..THEN the will truly be a disciple and THEN they will “know” the TRUTH and THEN the truth will make them free.

THAT is the Good News for ALL of mankind and creation.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The force of nonduality has no ego. It is not a god as human beings understand it to be. Most higher beings would laugh at us for worshiping it. To them, it is like material, a dead thing subject to the whims of physical laws. Yes, in a time it must have had a motivation or originating force to get all of this stuff from the realm of the potential into the realm of the actual, but if it has any will whatsoever, it is lost on me. It has never sent out messengers or built temples to itself like so many other beings have done.

I would say that the idea of a creator who wants to bestow good things upon its creation is a good vision. The idea of a liberating deity facing the cold hard reality head on is a good vision. How accurate either of those are... idk. From what I've seen everything in this life really worth having is taken by force, fraud, or extortion. Very few of us earn a significant amount of money and those that do generally are so talented as to transfix the eyes of a great majority upon them.

Really, these attention getters get paid so well because they create an opportunity for advertisers to profit from their efforts. Were it not for this basic reality, even the truly creative ones would have no path to wealth in this world.

Where is this loving god desiring to bestow prosperity upon us? From what I've seen in this world, all we have is each other and where we cling to dehumanizing and divisive ideology, we destroy the only real resource we have available to us.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

There is no “error of creation”.

What was the promise of Jesus? He would swallow up death and defeat it. Entropy demands that information is lost. Our cells can only replicate so many times before diminishing returns takes the cycle away. In nature, death only has one cause. From this, we can extrapolate why there was a need for baptism, or rebirth. Again, the promise is that death is swallowed up in victory. Life will reign and live forever. This is not possible until the present order is replaced, thus the need for Abaddon to come and destroy what is presently in place. All things live and die; even the universe. God makes all things new, but the next rendering of the universe will be a continuous high state of order with no entropy.

My next thread will address this from the standpoint of the strong nuclear force being consistent with God's nature. The weak force is only a temporary necessity for choice and will to be revealed by light.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Is there meaning in the scriptures ..Yes..it is it some “hidden code” or mystic knowledge or interpretation of symbolism or religion or philosophy.et etc etc...…..no.It is a testimony that testifies of the “one” Truth…Yahoshua

You are saying this of the one that used parable to symbolize higher reasoning with every word he spoke. It was Jesus himself that told us to move on to the real food instead of the milk for babes. He was speaking directly to the reality that there is an underlying narrative greater than the outer shell of the mother's breast. It is not surprising that he used the Mother's milk to symbolize what a baby drinks. Living water was something he used to symbolize a water that allows you to thirst no more.

Is the cross a symbol? Is water a symbol? Is wine a symbol? And on and on I could go. All of reality is an archetype pointing to the truth behind that reality. The Bible is filled with these enigmatic symbolic riddles.

A good example is the use of the word temple. In the OT, the temple was a building. What did Jesus reveal about that symbol? The temple was His body. What did Paul then reveal? The body is all of us as one loaf of bread. We are the body of Christ below. Christ is the head of the body. The temple is the template for the true sacrifice above. We are copies of that true sacrifice. Again, it's all symbolism for a greater reality we would not sufficiently comprehend apart from the archetypes used to enlighten our minds.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The cup is the mother's womb. The bread is seed that makes the loaf. Life comes to us from the seed (DNA) that produces the bread (our bodies). We, who are many, are ONE loaf.

Unless you think we are bread literally, then the symbolism here is useless apart from it's literal meaning.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm really impressed with the threads you have been making lately, what your research has uncovered seems to mirror my own understanding at every turn minus a few small differences.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to your next thread. S&F
edit on 8/23/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I think you're close on a lot of stuff but some things you completely mess up. Where you're going wrong, in my opinion, is when you model the spiritual with the material, instead of only modeling the material by the spiritual.

Like calling The Spirit female. The female may be modeled after the Spirit but not the other way around. The female is comforting and so too is the Spirit comforting and nurturing, but the Spirit is male, he is the will of God.

Same with mater and matrix: you keep wanting to say mother but mother is modeled after the matter and not the other way around. From the mother we are born, from the matter we are born, from the image we are born, from the awareness we are born, from will. Spirit is the root.

The image is the image/body of God's awareness, like letters to the meaning they carry, and the awareness is the awareness of God's will, like the purpose of the letters and the purpose of their meaning. That is, the awareness is not the awareness of the material image, but the spiritual image which is what Father sees and speaks.

Like when you're thinking, the images are manifest by seeing your will.

The images are then the symbol of the spiritual, not the image of images. Heaven is not an image of the image, the image is an image of heaven. As above so below, not as below so above - not unless you're Peter and can bind things in heaven based on what is bound on Earth - but that is completely different and probably shouldn't be brought up as it is the power of God to manifest the images of will by seeing, not us.

Do you understand what I mean? see: Ephesians 1

Spirit of Jesus / his will / his purpose. That is what we are baptized in, isn't it? We are already in his physical image/body/light, but we are not all in the same spirit / church. Think like this: when Jesus was baptized he took on the Spirit that was for, and was, him: to be the image of the spiritual - that is his purpose. He took on the heavenly spirit of ... himself. His spirit became his heavenly spirit / will / purpose, and then God said "this is my son." We are to be wed the image of the spiritual so as to be the image of the spiritual... but not the other way around - not like Peter was doing. Think of it like you hand over your authority of your awareness to your words and your words then get to illustrate your will but the word do not get to make your will or awareness. Jesus is the image of what is just and he is Lord over the illustration but Father creates what is just from his will.
edit on 8/23/2014 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I can see you are worried about what ATS might do to you or me?

No, I am not worried. I just think it is the right thing to do when here. I have the choice to be here or not and since I choose to be here, I also choose to adhere to the T&Cs.

P

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

I get what you are saying and I have heard this a few times, but the Hebrew tells the story. The word Spirit in hebrew is ruach, which is feminine. It only makes sense. The Father and Son must have a mother, but the mother is protected. For instance, blasphemy is the unforgivable sin against the Spirit. In all of scripture, wisdom is also called Spirit (Sophia). From my reading of the letters and word of Hebrew, Spirit is not mentioned as the mother (cup) because of the nature of the womb. We are introduced to the Mother only when the birthing process is complete, just as in the real world.

--Father is introduced in the first two days (Adam to Abraham).

--Son is introduced in the next two days (Issac to Jesus).

--We are now at the end of the sixth day, which should be the rise of the Female. Scripture speaks of creation groaning in child birth pains.

You can even consult the Masons and Gnostic Mystery School on this and their own symbolic music speaks the same message. Note the symbolism if you can decipher it. She's coming up.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Do you understand what I mean? see: Ephesians 1 Spirit of Jesus / his will / his purpose. That is what we are baptized in, isn't it?

The best analogy I have come up with is to think of it as a mirror. You look in the mirror and know that you are the one casting the image, but the image itself is not you. God states in Genesis 1:27 that we are the image in two ways.

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

We are created in his own image. In other words, we are INSIDE the image that God created. Then he goes on to say that we are the image of God (ELOHIM not LORD). Either side of the sentence says both. We are God's image and we are inside his image. The third aspect to note is that he created them male AND female. It's not until Genesis 2 that the LORD (not Elohim) splits us in two and restricts the fruit. Genesis 2 is a copy of the original. I assume this is part of God's plan, but it may very well be the error of a prodigal son.

Take the image idea again. God is looking at HIS image. We are that image being cast from the original. God sees us and himself. We see only the image. Again, look in a mirror. You see yourself and your image. If the image itself were conscious, it would only know itself. Imagine a picture that is you and it possesses consciousness. Not only do you see your end, but you see from the image as well. God is on both ends examining himself.

Take this a step further. At our best, we can only be as good as the one that created us. If we are truly the image of God, then we are a duplicate of his own nature. He is simply at the end of the timeline waiting for us to see the full image. This is how he can be perfectly good, yet corrupt within the timeline of the full image. As we ride the wave forward in time, we approach a territory he has already overcome. He is a Shepherd leading us along his creation. Like a DVD that he produced, we are watching it for the first time. For Him, it's a past presentation.

Note his impression of the image in total.

Genesis 1

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

Genesis 2

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

Did he just see it then, or did he see the entire timeline to the end of our experience? How can we see the entire thing unless we travel the whole way there? You must be born again. All those promises in the Bible for future generations were promises made to current generations. This is something theologians fail to mention.

An image is necessary to transmit truth in totality. In reality, we are always alive. The same story is throughout scripture if you know what to look for. In the passage below, remember that we are the DEW.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If one were to use the rules religons use the fear, the death, the bribery,the graft and the mental chains then anyone could convince us all there was a great Flood exactly as Noah stated,you could easily fight fire with fire.

But we do not need to do this because we may with more impacts AND with a final victory fight fire with WATER.

No one can remove the earths Geography and its form, this is the pure evidence of a Global Flood,indisputable,going nowhere PROOF.

In fact of repeated Global Floods which are cyclical and natural,you would have to be handi-capped in some major ways to not see this,dont worry MANY MANY people see this fact as it is,it matters not how many have their veils on to make themselves feel safe,there is no push to teach religous people this one true humanitarian because no one wants them there , those with the KNOWLEDGE did NOT by and large get it from religons they got it from the HISTORY BOOKS yall call religous texts,there isnt going to be enough of anything and people are going to need to help each other and project love and caring under the toughest circumstances,and these circumstances are where religous people let humanity down and put their faith elsewhere.However non-religous people will go down with Humanitys boat bailing to the last breath while gods children will be bailing themselves over the side to get to heaven faster,the bad apples migh bail harder and longer thinking they have a hot reception awaiting them,but by and large the good ones will be in their own little world,so sorry but there is no such thing as a free lunch.When the chips are down if you cannot put your religon in the back seat you will be commanded to give up your seat.There will be NO religous majority,not at all,in fact talking religon might be dangerous after the entire world is wiped and people realise religons ALREADY KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT DIDNT TELL ANYONE,might not be such a good idea to be a Civil Servant either considering the Governments knew and also didnt tell us.

Chat with some jehovas witnesses and they will tell you all about how they will be tasked with cleaning up bodies by the millions and millions,even these crackpots have more right than we do here,why do you think they will be cleaning up bodies? Does that sound like destruction by FIRE?

Talk to some ldsers and they will tell you they are storing food and preparing to live in Tent Cities,why do you think they are saving food and prepring to be completely mobile?Because the religous masters arent quite that stupid to NOT try to save a % of their flock.They alredy know most are toast.

You may follow your chosen agreed upon belief system,it matters not,however I would suggest taking a more tangible look at what exists all around you,you ARE responsible for your own existance.

The only things that cannot be lied about are NATURAL, even the earths history has been taught as one large intentionl lie.

At the bottom of the lies is the catalyst,SURVIVAL, these groups with knowledge plan on SURVIVING,and WITH knowledge NYONE has an equal chance irregardless of religon creed or favorite ice cream,the chances of SURVIVAL without knowledge are near zero,no matter where you happen to be.

Thats right your upper end leaders ALL have this knowledge ,and have even decided which parts of their flock they wil try to save, so far it looks like the LDSers and JWs are the chosen ones,I do not know what will become of the Billions of others.Do you?

But if you do not have food and you are not mobile and you are not mentally prepared for what will transpire beforehand your chances diminish to nearly zero of surviving.

For all the Noah fans out there, look at the size and design of the Ark,then watch the Tsunamis we have seen on TV,look at the debris in the water,the SIZE of things,the AVERAGE size of debris pieces, then consider exactly how big a Boat serving the Arks purpose would need to be?

Consider how it would need to travel without using winds or known currents,look shipbuilding and traveling on water and learn about the Ark and its desgn,learn how it was steered and what its anchors were for and how they worked.

This is as clear as a babys eyes, unless you DO NOT WANT to ACCEPT it, because with a 100% certainty you MUST SEE these things for they are surely there in front of you,you MUST be making free-will decisions to ignore the obvious tangible facts.

It is your right to choose to see what you wish,as it is others right to see what they choose.

I will toss a ringer out there for you, I never understood why the phrase "The Meek shal inherit the Earth" but it always rung true with me,now I understand.There will be NOTHING but MEEK humans remaining after the next Flood which has been like every one before it,the LITERAL meek WILL with 100% certainty inherit the entire Earth from those gone.

You religous people might want to ask yourslef how non-religous people can manages to have so many insights into your doctrinal "stories" which ring so true,it is more than co-incidence.

Here is the paradox, many religous people do NOT have complete faith,many many do not,in fact i will say 70% are not 100% in,this means that they dont "really believe" the Bible because they inside know it is doctrinal propoganda,now consider the Billions who already do not "really believe" the Bible because they think it is doctrinal propoganda,now you have 70% of religous people "claiming" to believe that DO NOT believe and you have BILLIONS who simply straight up do not believe in the Bible.

Wake up people, the BIBLE IS A HUMANITARIAN HISTORY BOOK DESCRIBING LIFE AFTER THE FLOOD,how to survive,how to behave,how to NOT make the same mistakes we made during the Cycle we have just come through,the BIBLE is a TANGIBLE HISTORY BOOK and every single last religous connotation WAS ADDED TO IT AFTER IT WAS ALREADY WRITTEN,there was originally NO RELIGOUS INCLUSION IN THE HUMANITARIAN HISTORY BOOK AND ACCOUNTING WE NOW CALL THE BIBLE.

ALL major religous doctrines emmanate from the same SINGLE HISTORY,the Bible is not a STORY book it is a HISTORY book,same with ALL other major doctrines.They ALL carry the same Humanitarian History within the fabric of the words they have preserved for thousands of years.

If there is one way Humans are completely equal it is that we ALL will face the same natural realitys on this planet,we may choose our belief systems but they will NEVER trump Mother natures reality which we all SHARE 100% EQUALLY.

edit on 24-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

For me, the Flood is explained like this:

There was a flood or floods. The people living at the time and after had to make sense of it. Some called it a punishment by God. Just as some believed that God asked for sacrifice. You see the image of God penned in the OT, and all other religions prior to Jesus was an image of the mind of man.

No man has seen God at any time except the Son.

This is a very bold statement, especially since Moses claimed to have seen God.

If you have seen me, you have seen the Father. I and the Father are one. He is the exact image of God.

Sacrifice and burnt offerings you did not desire (as opposed to the god of man who demands them), BUT a body you have prepared for me.

There are competing views of God throughout the bible. The view of who God is and how he acts was an evolution. Or a progressive revelation. The full final revelation is Jesus, the exact image. Anything that does not look like Jesus, is not God.

So as to the flood, taking the life of Jesus in account, would he ever have ordered and watched as millions/billions of his children drowned? Would he have ordered Joshua to slaughter women and children?

Men have been blaming God for things since the beginning of time. Look at ISIS they claim God wants them to slaughter people.

Even to this day their minds are veiled.

I do not agree with you that the Son was the violent vengeful flood bringing god that had to grow up. That is the mind of man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join