It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam as the Son of God - Yahweh as the False Messiah and Satan as his False Witness (Accuser)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: AlephBet

If the truth that is hidden be a lie, why do you search for the hidden truths? The book is closed, and the words are hidden.

Scientific theory on a broad range of subjects is essentially an untruth until proven by higher axioms. The thing I am examining here is not the theory of what the word says, but what it is actually saying. The science book is describing something the theorists observed. It's not the book of theories that is the truth, but what they describe. I am studying what they describe and not the description. The truth is found in knowing the thing described. Study deeply enough and a simple truth emerges. When it does, I'll outline it here, or someone will notice and save me the trouble.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: Rex282

AB has wrote "he "believes" he IS John the Baptist the voice calling in the wilderness" but ......that straight way is twisty as a snake.

I used the words, "Crying in the wilderness" a few threads ago noting that I seem to be the only person on the internet trying to find the deception that deceives the nations. I never said I thought I was John. I used his words to be ironic. You know this.

You are lying I know for a fact you have said YOU were the one crying in the wilderness before.This is a very easy discoverable fact and is forever documenting on the WWW.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Do you really believe the truth is this complicated? You've made countless threads and it seems you're no closer to an answer now than you were in your first thread. Why is God running you in circles like this? The truth should be easily explained, not convoluted and hard to follow.

I don't remember Jesus going tthough all these mental gymnastics to explain himself. His yoke was easy and burden light remember? What you're doing here, it is the complete opposite of that statement. Jesus was eloquent and to the point, your threads have been anything but those things.

You should think about where this road is leading you to, and Its not to the truth. If it were you would have arrived already.

This might be the only time we ever agree!

This guy is so delusional I am starting to think he/she has a serious mental disorder. I no longer respond to his arguments because it is useless. I do follow them to see how deep the rabbit hole is within his mind.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You have gone too far! Don't you see, you are the one deceived!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

AB has wrote "he "believes" he IS John the Baptist the voice calling in the wilderness" but ......that straight way is twisty as a snake.

I used the words, "Crying in the wilderness" a few threads ago noting that I seem to be the only person on the internet trying to find the deception that deceives the nations. I never said I thought I was John. I used his words to be ironic. You know this.

You are lying I know for a fact you have said YOU were the one crying in the wilderness before.This is a very easy discoverable fact and is forever documenting on the WWW.

You are mistaken on that point. Yes something along those lines was said but it is not what you say now. The op has never put words to his identity other than enoch. Spiritually i have found it to be true from various visions i have recieved. I am not here to agree or disagree with anyone but when i see things i try to let it be known in ways that are fair to both sides. Yes i often fail but i try. As for the op it is just like all the others filled with many truths that in order to understand we would have to open several layers of knowledge. It is not easy to do. Just like all of us we get information from two different filters. Often it is easy to see the points one side wants to hide and other times it is well hidden. I think the op is fully aware that even if true these events do not want to be known and will not be easly recieved. We are breaking down 3 seperate story lines into one reality and many times someone that we wrote off as being satan in one is often not in the other and that is why judgment fails us.

Take the recent thread he made about dreams. I came and read it and realized that he had described exactly the world i had been viewing ever since the moon started to shine this round. The current moon is orion. The op seen it as Jesus there had failed the people but the truth is the other way around cause i had been shown exactly what happened there to make them all kill lesbians and stay coked up all the time. I made a thread called wizzard soup to try and get a feel for what happened and i did just that. The ultimate truth here is that we are here for christ and he can never fail us only we can fail him. No matter what he wants for us it is up to us to fullfill that. The truth will come out and if we recognize what those working against christ have done then we will all be just fine.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBet
Turned backwards in a mirror, this became the shed blood to pay for man's sins.

So wait, your also saying, that not only is he paying for his own sin against mankind in the past, but that he’s also paying for their sins i.e. Mankind’s sins as well; as in standard Christian theology…?

Just focussing on the first element of Yahweh paying for his own sin…consider the following questions…

Why didn’t Elohim punish Yahwey straight away for those crimes against mankind, why wait 4000 plus years, to punish him…???

And more to the point, why didn’t Elohim put a stop to Yahweh in the beginning, or punish him sooner…especially considering that Elohim is the most High God…???

Also if Yahweh created the snake, then why is the snake hounding him in the New Testament, surely he would still have power over his own creation…???

Also, getting back to my original reply. Jesus message would have looked totally different if he was the one who caused original sin…

I mean, just read the whole of John 8…and ask yourself the question, “would anyone, who had a hand in original sin, have had the audacity, to say some of things Jesus says, in that chapter…???

- JC

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This actually brings up another point, where exactly did Yahweh go between the OT and NT? If he "came back", he would have had to have gone somewhere else after dying(?) as Yahweh.

Where is this "death" recorded or how could it have happened against a being who supposedly made a snake talk and fireballs rain from heaven?

If Jesus was humbled on the cross from his actions as Yahweh then why was he so humble before the cross?

Him spreading love before the cross doesn't make sense as you say, in many ways.

Yeah, Good points…I guess it’s back over to the OP to answer those questions…

There are so many problems and loop holes, it’s unreal…and apart from the questions/problems I’ve raised in my reply to AlphaBet above, there’s also…another problem

If Jesus was the one who caused the original sin, then he shouldn’t have had the audacity to say things like, “calling sinners to repentance”, and telling the Pharisees that they were following their “father the Devil” etc…especially if he’s the one that originally started it all!!!

If he just came to take his own punishment, then should have hung his head down, and kept a low profile…

Back Over to the OP…

- JC

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaBet
Because truth must be used. We are learning the knowledge of good and evil, thereby allowing us to know the difference. We cannot overcome apart from an adversary, which is what Yahweh's entire creation is designed to be.

We are learning to see through the twisting of the snake's "truth" so that we reach for the real truth. Truth is veiled and hidden for us to uncover.

But the same can be said for standard Christian theology and the creation of the snake etc…In other words, we are learning that lesson you describe above, just by going by, the standard Christian version.

So that aspect on its’ own, does not confirm that your entire OP premise, is correct…

- JC

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't think we will recieve answers to our questions and objections, because he can't answer without disproving his own theories.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wasn't Jesus tempted by Satan? If Jesus is Yahweh and Yahweh created Satan or is Satan then does that mean Jesus was tempted by himself or his own creation?

Also, you claim to only go by the bible yet there is no mention in scripture of Yahweh being turned into Jesus. You are just making it up as you go.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I may be why out of line here, but I think I understand something, I see people do this all the time.

Why are you so desperately trying to find reasons not to believe, or respect Yahweh?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

You have gone too far! Don't you see, you are the one deceived!

Revelation says we are ALL deceived (nations are deceived). If you think we should remain that way, you are welcome to your complacency. I am not in fear of God's wrath. His Love is bigger than my ignorance of Him. Truth is something you seek out. All doors.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If you are going to call me a liar, at least provide the LINK:

THREAD

And then quote me:
"Self-righteousness is as bad as wickedness. I choose to follow the story to its end and be honest about what it says. I may be a lone voice crying in the wilderness. So be it. I will cry out here in this place."

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Why didn’t Elohim punish Yahwey straight away for those crimes against mankind, why wait 4000 plus years, to punish him…???

And more to the point, why didn’t Elohim put a stop to Yahweh in the beginning, or punish him sooner…especially considering that Elohim is the most High God…???

Asking why God does something is answered by his will. He can only give. The answer is opportunity to change. God offers this to all of us. Repentance to God is Mercy from Him. He cannot take. Sin has a built in mechanism that allows God to take this stand. Sin always entraps the person doing it. Turning from Sin offers opportunity for God to then give.

Creation was designed to require suffering. We either suffer as a result (like smoking leading to cancer), or we suffer toward the reward (like working out in a gym to gain health). One version is taking reward (smoking) leading to less health. One version shows how to suffer on purpose to gain health.

We reap what we sow. Yahweh must abide in this universe just like us. Satan is the same.

Someone is cast out of heaven when war breaks out. Who is it?

Yahweh said he would make war on Heaven.

Isaiah 24

On that day Yahweh will punish heaven’s armies in heaven
and earth’s kings on earth.
22 They’ll be gathered like prisoners in a jail
and locked in prison.
After a long time they’ll be punished.
23 The moon will be embarrassed.
The sun will be ashamed,
because Yahweh Tsebaoth will rule
on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem.
He will be glorious
in the presence of his respected leaders.

---I have a feeling he will not like the result.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Also if Yahweh created the snake, then why is the snake hounding him in the New Testament, surely he would still have power over his own creation…???

I love that you asked such an insightful question.

First, he has command over his pet snake.

Job 1:12
Yahweh told Satan, “Everything he has is in your power, but you must not lay a hand on him!” Then Satan left Yahweh’s presence.

Second, he says this to his obedient pet:

Zechariah 3:2
Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

Then, in the wilderness, Jesus tells Satan the same at the temptation. Does Jesus have command over demons? Like I said, we have a mystery to solve here and it's not what we have been told.

Theology and the translators have lied. At the least, very deceived. The Snake is cunning.

edit on 5-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Also, getting back to my original reply. Jesus message would have looked totally different if he was the one who caused original sin…

I mean, just read the whole of John 8…and ask yourself the question, “would anyone, who had a hand in original sin, have had the audacity, to say some of things Jesus says, in that chapter…???

I only have so much time in a day and so much energy, but I do need to now reread the entire NT to glean from this different paradigm I have found. It is required. Once you rise to a higher axiom, then all former presuppositions change. The presuppositions are the filter we use to see the hidden dimensions. All truth is orthogonal to what is stated in words.

If I ask, "What is the best way to double your money?", your response might be, invest.

If I say, fold it in half, then you need to go back to the sentence to redefine the word double. Truth is in the presuppositions. If you assume LORD is GOD, then you have assumed the wrong thing. Translators were counting on it.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

I though we had agreed that bias and condescension would be left behind?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Wasn't Jesus tempted by Satan? If Jesus is Yahweh and Yahweh created Satan or is Satan then does that mean Jesus was tempted by himself or his own creation?

Also, you claim to only go by the bible yet there is no mention in scripture of Yahweh being turned into Jesus. You are just making it up as you go.

Please keep this post straight. We are not exploring the idea of the Son of God as Yahweh in this thread. We are exploring Adam as the Son. Read the OP.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent
I may be why out of line here, but I think I understand something, I see people do this all the time.

Why are you so desperately trying to find reasons not to believe, or respect Yahweh?

I respect the Truth, Love and Peace. If you can read the OT and respect the one that Shed Adam's blood, made the Snake to be an accuser / deceiver and proclaimed himself God, then have at it. I am beyond that day in my life. Now that I know the truth of the names, and the higher axiom of Elohim as Father and Ruach Elohim as Mother, the entire story and my former presuppositions must change. Theology is founded on the Bible with wrong names intentionally blotted out for God and Lord. Even Adam was changed to the word mankind. Restoring the original form then allows a far different story to be read.

Make sure you know that I have remained honest about my view from day one. As it changes, you read it in my threads. I repeat myself as an update to what I have found. Seek, Find and Adaptation. That's the reason for involution (baptism) and rising to new life (evolution). Our directive is to deny ignorance, both in the Bible and here in this place.

edit on 5-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: IndependentAgent

I though we had agreed that bias and condescension would be left behind?

It is very hard to when seeing the heresy in your threads. From now on out, my comments would not be directed towards you, but to other, so they could know the truth behind your theories, and the implications thereof.

(His mercy does have a limit)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join