It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wordplay in Hebrew May Reveal Identity of Satan - Not Nearly Cunning Enough

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

Yahweh was in the beginning, before any other elohims.

Yahweh didn't exist until later on. EL was written about in the ancient world even before The Bible was written, even before Yahweh was ever mentioned.

edit on 6-12-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Rev 1:8 "“I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, Beginning and End,” says יהוה "

Rev 22:13 “I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.

Any proof for your claim?

And are you talking about the original scrolls the Bible was written from, those who were copied by selected 'copiers' in the OT, and if there was just one mistake, or just a smudge, it was burned immediately?

edit on 6-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

YHWH comes from the Hebrew letters: Yud, Hay, Vav, Hay. While YHWH is first used in Genesis 2, God did not reveal Himself as YHWH until Exodus 3.

(Exo 3:13 KJV - 13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?)

www.blueletterbible.org...

edit on 6-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I have already pointed out that Yahweh is the Creator, not creation. His Son in Yahoshua, for he came from Yahweh.

The word Bara is Create, used in relation to Elohim in Genesis 1. Name one thing Yahweh created.

Adam - Formed
Garden - Planted
Eve - Formed as a division of perfect Adam

4 This is the account of heaven and earth when they were created, at the time when Yahweh Elohim made earth and heaven.

Who created? Elohim. At that time, Yahweh MADE. These are two different words with two different meanings. Create is the word Asah. Did Elohim restrict the trees in Genesis 1? NO. Did Elohim divide the image of man from Male/Female? NO. Adam was Created by Elohim. Yahweh took that creation and planted it in HIS garden.

He then made the snake.

I have told you the truth. You can verify all these facts straight from the word of God.

I challenge you to find a creation of Yahweh. Name it.

Your foundation on which you are building your ideas has already been pointed out as an error, so how, and why are you still building on it?

I have answered each false accusation you have made against me. Feel free to keep going. This provides more detail to the thread.

edit on 6-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

Yahweh was in the beginning, before any other elohims.

Show me his name in Genesis 1. Do you have an earlier work than Genesis showing his name?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil

Already settled as far as I am concerned (in clearer English than this thread LOL).
I

I read the linked thread the other day. Thank you for posting it again.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

1Jn 4:15 "Whoever confesses that יהושע is the Son of Elohim, Elohim stays in him, and he in Elohim."

As former Bishop of Durham N. T. Wright explained, He, Yahoshua, was Born of man, but also Yahweh in Human form, therefor being the only "God-Man", and that is why He is called both Son of Yahweh and Son of Man.

You are quoting a book that added the OT names into the NT.

WIKI - No Greek manuscript of the New Testament uses the Tetragrammaton.[68]:77 In all its quotations of Old Testament texts that have the Tetragrammaton in Hebrew the New Testament uses the Greek word Κύριος (Kyrios). However, within the New Testament the name that the Tetragrammaton represents underlies the names of some of the people mentioned (such as Zachary and Elijah), and the name appears in the abbreviated form Yah in the Greek word Ἀλληλουϊά (Alleluia) in Revelation 19:1–6.

It is not in the Greek manuscripts at all. You are deceiving people by using the ONE translation where it was falsely added. People realize by now what you are trying to pull here.

Keep going thought. This is adding a great deal of clarity to the thread.

edit on 6-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Revelation is the last book in the Bible. El was written about even before the Bible, and before Yahweh was ever mentioned.

Here is a video about this (all references about where this information come from are in the description of the video , including a book called "A History of God: The 4,000-Year Quest of Judaism, Christianity and Islam" written by the scholar Karen Armstrong.)

edit on 6-12-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Lets also not forget revelation is not only the last book... But the last book added to the canon

It was rejected for 400+ years...

And it clearly is not Jesus speaking as it claims

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It also fits Jesus' warning of false prophets perfectly.

Luke 21
8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.

He says not to follow those who claim to be him and who say the time is near. What do we see in the very first passage of Revelation?

Revelation 1
1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

The very exact things Jesus warned us about. I guess since it's in the bible though, it doesn't count and we should turn a blind eye to it.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
In the same way the father uses a burning bush to speak and a son to speak and to deliver a message to those whose ears are not worthy of the fathers voice, the accuser uses a snake to deliver a a deception because Satan wants to be like the father and who better to devieve than the son. The question you should be asking is what was Satan doing when he was going to and fro from the heaven and earth?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

I have already pointed out that Yahweh is the Creator, not creation. His Son in Yahoshua, for he came from Yahweh.

The word Bara is Create, used in relation to Elohim in Genesis 1. Name one thing Yahweh created.

Adam - Formed
Garden - Planted
Eve - Formed as a division of perfect Adam

4 This is the account of heaven and earth when they were created, at the time when Yahweh Elohim made earth and heaven.

Who created? Elohim. At that time, Yahweh MADE. These are two different words with two different meanings. Create is the word Asah. Did Elohim restrict the trees in Genesis 1? NO. Did Elohim divide the image of man from Male/Female? NO. Adam was Created by Elohim. Yahweh took that creation and planted it in HIS garden.

He then made the snake.

I have told you the truth. You can verify all these facts straight from the word of God.

I challenge you to find a creation of Yahweh. Name it.

Your foundation on which you are building your ideas has already been pointed out as an error, so how, and why are you still building on it?

I have answered each false accusation you have made against me. Feel free to keep going. This provides more detail to the thread.

Verses where Yahweh Created

Isa_42:5 "Thus said the Ěl, יהוה, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to those who walk on it: "

Gen_6:7 "And יהוה said, “I am going to wipe off man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping creature and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.”

Deu_32:6 “Do you do this to יהוה, O foolish and unwise people? Is He not your Father, who bought you, Who created you and established you? "

Psa_148:5 "Let them praise the Name of יהוה, For He commanded and they were created. "

Isa_45:8 “Rain down, O heavens, from above, and let clouds pour down righteousness. Let the earth open, let them bring forth deliverance, and let righteousness spring up together. I, יהוה, have created it. "

Jer_31:22 “Till when would you turn here and there, O backsliding daughter? For יהוה has created what is new on earth: a woman encompasses a man!”

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: zardust

1John 3:8
the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

The Son of God's identity must be determined. Yahweh (Lord / Adonai) of the OT made the Snake. The Snake was cunning, implying that he was made for that purpose. Man was naked, implying he was not clothed with knowledge. Yahweh shed blood, which Elohim prohibited. That's enough to determine his nature.

From here, you must decide if the LORD / Adonai of the New Testament is the same character as Yahweh. Luke 3 allows us room to see that Adam is the Son of God. Either one of two things happened in the NT. Either the Son of God (Adam) hung on the cross, or Yahweh hung on the cross to pay for his shedding of Adam's blood throughout the Old Testament.

You've created a false dichotomy, with your either or. there is no reason to say it must be Adam or Yahweh. The writers of the NT continually overturn much of what was written in the OT. "Sacrifice and burnt offerings I did not desire, prescribe, require, or want"

"you have heard it said, but I tell you"

I've covered this many times in your threads but you continue to ignore it, and go on your way.

The word Adonai never appears in the NT just like you pointed out in a later post that Yhwh also does not appear. How about some internal consistency.

Now as to the nature of the cross and adam or yahweh here is what Paul has to say

12Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned— 13for until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of the offense of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

15But the free gift is not like the transgression. For if by the transgression of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abound to the many. 16The gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned; for on the one hand the judgment arose from one transgression resulting in condemnation, but on the other hand the free gift arose from many transgressions resulting in justification. 17For if by the transgression of the one, death reigned through the one, much more those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.

Do us all a favor and study that word type, it may illuminate your understanding. A type =/=. It is like, just as you point out Jesus uses parables, the kingdom of God is not a mustard tree, it is like a mustard tree. It is not an actual seed, it is not an actual box of gold hidden in a field. It is like. Many things written were negative examples or types (same word), "these things happened for our example/type, so that we would not crave evil things"

You continue to use Genesis 9 as you proof that the one who sheds blood must pay. Yet as I've stated, over and over, the entire OT is not sanctioned by the writers of the new. You will find nowhere that Jesus says he is paying for his crimes. You will find nowhere anywhere in the NT anyone saying the same. Until you can show that, and I'm not asking you to repeat your "proofs", I will continue to be unconvinced of your thesis.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You continue to use Genesis 9 as you proof that the one who sheds blood must pay. Yet as I've stated, over and over, the entire OT is not sanctioned by the writers of the new. You will find nowhere that Jesus says he is paying for his crimes.

Of course. This is the problem. Genesis 9 is the key to knowing if Yahweh / Satan is lying to us in the NT. This is the entire point of looking back to Genesis. The foundation of the entire temple that follows is locked at the cornerstone of that building. Who is the primary influence from Genesis 2 to the NT? Yahweh. If he cannot be trusted from the very beginning, this calls all the rest into question. Making a snake / Satan to accuse man and deceive man is a character trait looming over his entire operation.

We see this in his final frustration with Satan.

Zechariah 3

3 Then he showed me Joshua, the chief priest, standing in front of the Messenger of Yahweh. Satan the Accuser was standing at Joshua’s right side to accuse him. 2 Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

3 Joshua was wearing filthy clothes and was standing in front of the Messenger. 4 The Messenger said to those who were standing in front of him, “Remove Joshua’s filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken your sin away from you, and I will dress you in fine clothing.”

Step back and try to picture this scene. Satan is standing there badmouthing Joshua. Yahweh then puts new clothes on Joshua. Clothes on man is a parallel to nakedness in the garden. The Snake was made to be the cunning accuser.

Aramaic does not distinguish between Joshua and Jesus / Yeshua as a name. Hebrew Joshua and Jesus are primarily the same name.

Going back to Genesis 9 and the blood requirement. Elohim then stated a blessing on ALL nations. Which nation was the Branch to save and bless according to Yahweh?

5 So I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” They put a clean turban on his head and dressed him while the Messenger of Yahweh was standing there.

6 The Messenger of Yahweh advised Joshua, 7 “This is what Yahweh Tsebaoth says: If you live according to my ways and follow my requirements, you will govern my temple and watch over my courtyards. Then I will give you free access to walk among those standing here.

8 “Listen, Chief Priest Joshua and your friends sitting with you. These men are a sign of things to come: I’m going to bring my servant, the Branch.

9 “Look at the stone I have set in front of Joshua. That one stone has seven eyes. I am engraving an inscription on it,” declares Yahweh Tsebaoth. “I will remove this land’s sin in a single day. 10 On that day,” declares Yahweh Tsebaoth, “each of you will invite your neighbor to sit under your vine and fig tree.”

THIS LAND, meaning Israel. He was selecting ONE nation. God gave the promise to the Rainbow (All nations). I choose to recognize the truth before it became bloodshed and babel. The truth in Genesis 1 is simple and clear. The deception from Genesis 2 to the end of the story is also clear. The nations ARE deceived.

We can also make the leap that the nation itself must be saved first as the branch for the rest. That failed when he found no fruit on the tree. He gave a warning that if Elijah could not turn the hearts, then the entire thing would be destroyed. In either case, we are looking at a failed design. Will Elohim (Father) fail? He can't. Failure means personal limitation. God is not limited if he is a God.

We see Yahweh as very limited. His own path to save the nation will fail if it is founded on bloodshed and not love. IT IS THE POINT. Can you not see this? The Father is teaching the very same lesson to Yahweh as he teaches to Adam.

Adam was never at fault, indicating that Adam was designed to be the one that eventually redeems us.

If Adam hung on the cross, then Yahweh is also saved. Adam paid his cost. Don't you see the twist here?

This would imply that Adam saves all of humanity and Yahweh as well. It would have been Elohim's design all along.

edit on 7-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Are you kidding? Are you a lawyer or a politician? You have yet to actually address anything I've said. I don't really care about anything you keep talking about, except one thing. You claim that Jesus is Satan. You claim he is the deceiver and is repaying for his crimes. Yet you will not address the simple fact that neither him nor any of the NT writers ever claim this, and in fact say the opposite that he came to destroy the works of the devil. Nowhere does he claim to be Yahweh. Nowhere does he say that he caused sin to enter the world. That is you and you either need to put up or shut up.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

THIS LAND, meaning Israel.

If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that that word "Land", means "The Earth, World".

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The snake in the garden was created and it wasn't aware it was being used, Satan took over it's body and influence the snake to trick Eve. I too believe the Yeshau ( Jesus ) was with the father from the very beginning and he was the Lord in the OT but as we can see and read that Alepbet is in a way right but not entirely because the fathers knows all and the Lord was some what not aware of what Satan was up to and this verse sums up what I'm trying to say in my above post. Sorry about that was tired and using my phone and I have big fingers lol.

Job 2:2King James Version (KJV) 2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

That verse has me thinking what was he doing when he was on earth, maybe he was already planning the deception of the nations by making the world go against the word and by testing sinners to alter words to further their own desires of power and riches. The book of Enoch explains the gospel would be tampered with, like these verses from the book.

99:1 “Woe unto you who cause wickedness!” Who boast and honor false words, you are lost, and you have no life of good things;” 99:2 “woe unto you who alter the words of truth and pervert the eternal law! They reckon themselves not guilty of sin, they shall be trampled on upon the earth.”

104:10 “And now I know this mystery: For they the sinners shall alter the just verdict and many sinners will take it to heart; they will speak evil words and lie, and they will invent fictitious stories and write out my Scriptures on the basis of their own words.”

I believe the words that where altered or added are pretty much shown by the their fruit.

edit on 7-12-2014 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2014 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

I think we must always assume deception since Revelation clearly states that the Snake deceives. As long as the Snake is present, we are deceived. From this, the rest of my threads try to see the truth that is used to deceive. Clearly, from my next few threads, Adam can be seen as the Son of God in this story. From this, we know why Yahweh and the Snake want to deceive him. It's one thing to be the Snake. It's quite another to be the one that made him for your purpose. We can argue that Yahweh is God, but as you say, they are known by their fruit.

Mother and Father and Son of God - Elohim, Ruach Elohim and Adam. What more do we need to see the significance of Adam hanging on the cross to pay Yahweh's blood shed. He not only pays for man, but he pays for Yahweh. What a great story if this is the way we should see it.

The Father is quite the clever author of creation.

Go back to my first thread.

Aleph Bet is the Father writing the Word (Son).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed. What is Adam? The House of Seed and Word written by the Father. Astonishing. Proof that DNA is a design. Proof that the Father is Good.

What is the directive? Love enemies. Who is our enemy? The one that made the Snake.

By our love, he is also set free. How? By forgiving us as well. Our judge must forgive or he is not forgiven. The irony in the story goes both ways.

Meanwhile, the Father (Elohim) and Mother (Ruach Elohim) wait for the prodigals to come home. What taught the prodigal to come home? The journey away in the wilderness.

edit on 7-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

What more do we need to see the significance of Adam hanging on the cross to pay Yahweh's blood shed.

Where did Adam hang on a cross?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

What more do we need to see the significance of Adam hanging on the cross to pay Yahweh's blood shed.

Where did Adam hang on a cross?

I am glad you are asking questions now. I have answered this to you in the thread about Adam.

Luke 3

37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch,
the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel,
the son of Kenan, 38 the son of Enosh,
the son of Seth, the son of Adam,
the son of God.

Who is the Son of God? Adam. Who hung on the cross? Mary is from the direct seed line of David. By this, we trace her back to Adam. She is the female side of the rib. Who impregnated Mary? Check the Bible for the answer, but it was not Joseph. The pure seed from Adam is likely what was used. Once the two became one again in the form of Jesus, we have the firstfruits of the refined man.

1 Corinthians 15

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Can you answer your question from what I have provided? What is the answer?

This raises a question for yet another thread. What if Yahweh impregnated Mary? We have yet another mystery here for another day. There are always questions that allow room for doubt. By asking questions, we allow God room to answer. This is my process. I seek, find and adapt.

This is the point of having an adversary to overcome. You don't wrestle against me. I am not your adversary.

edit on 8-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join