It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wordplay in Hebrew May Reveal Identity of Satan - Not Nearly Cunning Enough

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

The inside joke is that the tree of life is a the literal tree of life. Knowledge of life and its uses.
As in, You know what the plants are used for, And when you know a use. For instance. Wheat is an awesome food.

However, prepared wrong and it becomes a poison.

The flaming sword protects the tree. Because of the knowledge of good and evil that comes from it.

For the knowledge of the Tree also bares conciquence. And these conciquences are laid out throughout the book.
As mans knowledge increases so does our knowledge of conciquence because of the Tree.

The knowledge of the tree does not only gain knowledge of just life, But knowledge that things have a use in general. Which also leads to the flaming sword, in a literal sense. Explosives, Chemicals, Metalurgy, tactiles, most if not all stem directly from the Tree of life.

Eve and Adam would have no knowledge of child bearing, and would of been pure. Experiencing child birth for the first time. And this isn't the first. God wanted to personally teach the first humans about everything himself. So that he could establish a more therough explaination of the conciquences and uses.

Just knowing that something has a conciquence will not garentee the knower will have knowledge of long term conciquence. They were just learning creatures, and as such have not fallen to any conciquences. It wasn't until the provoking of the snake where such conciquences are made.

Adam and eve had knowledge of the Tree because of the snake. Ahead of time. Which pissed god off because they obtained knowledge from non experience.

God wanted to teach man from the very begining based on Experiences. And to some degree, Life is still operating in that way. Infact that is how we master things. And god was a master of creation, So he knew what he was doing. However the snake being cunning but not wise wanted to corrupt man for its own agenda. What ever the snake is.

It was an angel before but was cast down to become the snake. So Yahweh didn't make the snake he mearly changed it.
You see, A snake is a derogitory word. It is an insult. The most highly revered animal in the world is the Feline. And felines murder snakes.
Snakes slither on their belly and can`t grab anything only wrap around them. A feline has claws, Teeth and mighty strength. A serpent has venon fangs and approaches slowly, like a silent assassine seeking your body heat.

Adam and eve had gained knowledge of their Death. And so their days were numbers. Before then, God wanted to tell them they had the choice to either become like him or stay a man and have his days numbered.

That plot was ruined as least it is described in the book. Adam and eve have effectively recieved a handbook of spoilers from the Snake.

So having knowledge but no experience ah. The following scenes are their banishment from the Garden. Followed by their knowledge being applied. Gaining experience upon that knowledge. And as that experience made conciquences of the knowledge more aprarent they knew now just how much they screwed up.

But it was to late, These events carry on from generation to generation. As man experiences the knowledge of the Tree. And burdens itself of the conciquences.

Now things are dumbed down to morality. Which is the falling away of man even in the texts themselves. Wars ect. The world became locked on social issues well our knowledge of the Tree runs rampent.

At least that`s my perspective on some desert cave dwellers. When all you can see is desolate landscape for miles your viewpoints on life tend to be very narrow. Take these people who wrote these texts for instance lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

There needs to be more bible scholars like you. People accuse you of blasphemy but your conclusions are simply a product of a person interpreting the bible without bias or preconceptions.

If every Christian, Jew, and Muslim did this, their view of their gods would be far more dynamic.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

There is a reason why I usually don't bother giving any input to his threads, its because his interpretation of scripture is nothing more than poorly disguised Gnosticism with his villainization of Yahweh and glorification of Jesus, which of course is a hall mark of a Gnostic. In one of his other threads he calls Jesus Apollyon, now in this one he calls Jesus Satan. He can't really make up his mind about what he believes Jesus to be because his mind has been deluded with the doctrines of devils, calling evil good and good evil.

Abaddon is Ab (Father) and Adon is what Yahweh and Jesus were named as. Adon is Lord, birthed by divinity according to most resources you can find on the topic. It's Phoenician, which is the root of the Canaanite EL. Give me some credit here for at least being honest to the actual definitions. I never simply name a name apart from researching all that can be found on the subject.

The reason you have an asymmetric reading of my threads is because the source material has been Babeled. Do you realize the significance of taking mankind away from their defining language by a God who feared what might happen if we used it to rise?

The true God's will is to give and receive only.

Taking is the mark of a thief. Fear is the mark of a fallen being. Repentance is the mark of previous sin. We can name all of these qualities to the one that created Satan, divided the image of God (both male and female) and shedding countless gallons of blood on the soil of the Earth. Why did he shed blood? To make one nation realize he was their god.

If the true God arrived here today, we would have no question as to who it was. No fear from a God of Love. Only sweetness, mercy, kindness, love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

What part of that sounds like war from a God that has an enemy he must fight--the same one he made by the way? Would God need to fight? Really? Would he use mankind to shed the innocent blood of the firstborn of any nation, let alone one he calls his people?

Isaiah 19

“I will turn one Egyptian against another.
They will fight—
brother against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose courage.
I will unravel their plans.
They will turn to idols, ghosts,
mediums, and fortunetellers.
4 I will hand over the Egyptians to a harsh master.
A strong king will rule them,”
declares Adonay Yahweh Tsebaoth.

Who are the Egyptians to Yahweh?

25 Yahweh Tsebaoth will bless them, saying, “My people Egypt, the work of my hands Assyria, and my possession Israel are blessed.”

Were you under the impression that Israel was the nation Yahweh choose as his people? What makes him put it this way at the end of Isaiah 19?

There is a simpler answer, and it preserves the mess of the OT by the Cross of the New.

A son is being raised to learn the same lessons the true Father and Mother teach all their children. We must repent. All of God's creation must repent. We must forgive our enemies. Our enemies must forgive us.

Until we see the hamartia in the hero, we will never fully see it in ourselves. The same lesson is learned by the Son of God as war rages on. His plans are not the will of the Father.

Hamartia is the answer. It's the same as any good tragedy throughout the ages. The hero will rise form the ashes. So will you and I.

edit on 3-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

There is a reason why I usually don't bother giving any input to his threads, its because his interpretation of scripture is nothing more than poorly disguised Gnosticism with his villainization of Yahweh and glorification of Jesus, which of course is a hall mark of a Gnostic. In one of his other threads he calls Jesus Apollyon, now in this one he calls Jesus Satan. He can't really make up his mind about what he believes Jesus to be because his mind has been deluded with the doctrines of devils, calling evil good and good evil.

Abaddon is Ab (Father) and Adon is what Yahweh and Jesus were named as. Adon is Lord, birthed by divinity according to most resources you can find on the topic. It's Phoenician, which is the root of the Canaanite EL. Give me some credit here for at least being honest to the actual definitions. I never simply name a name apart from researching all that can be found on the subject.

The reason you have an asymmetric reading of my threads is because the source material is has been Babeled. Do you realize the significance of taking mankind away from their defining language by a God who feared what might happen if we used it to rise?

The true God's will is to give and receive only.

Taking is the mark of a thief. Fear is the mark of a fallen being. Repentance is the mark of previous sin. We can name all of these qualities to the one that created Satan, divided the image of God (both male and female) and shed countless gallons of blood on the soil of the Earth. Why did he shed blood? To make one nation realize he was their god.

If the true God arrived here today, we would have no question as to who it was. No fear from a God of Love. Only sweetness, mercy, kindness, love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

What part of that sounds like war from a God that has an enemy he must fight? Would God need to fight? Really? Would he use mankind to shed the innocent blood of the firstborn of any nation, let alone one he calls his people?

Isaiah 19

“I will turn one Egyptian against another.
They will fight—
brother against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose courage.
I will unravel their plans.
They will turn to idols, ghosts,
mediums, and fortunetellers.
4 I will hand over the Egyptians to a harsh master.
A strong king will rule them,”
declares Adonay Yahweh Tsebaoth.

Who are the Egyptians to Yahweh?

25 Yahweh Tsebaoth will bless them, saying, “My people Egypt, the work of my hands Assyria, and my possession Israel are blessed.”

Were you under the impression that Israel was the nation Yahweh choose as his people? What makes him put it this way at the end of Isaiah 19?

There is a simpler answer, and it preserves the mess of the OT by the Cross of the New.

A son is being raised to learn the same lessons the true Father and Mother teach all their children. We must repent. All of God's creation must repent. We must forgive our enemies. Our enemies must forgive us.

Until we see the hamartia in the hero, we will never fully see it in ourselves. The same lesson is learned by the Son of God as war rages on. His plans are not the will of the Father.

AlephBet, you are more than welcome to believe in your Gnostic view of scripture, just don't bother trying to convince someone like me to believe that your interpretation is sound Biblical doctrine, with the typical venom you spew against Yahweh. There is nothing "revealing" or original about your babble, but you are more than welcome to believe so.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

So it is ok for you to put garbage like "The music industry is full of satanists" but Alpha can not?.
Don't open his threads If his views hurt you so much.

I don't understand nor believe what he says but I tip my hat off to him for being consistent.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

So it is ok for you to put garbage like "The music industry is full of satanists" but Alpha can not?.
Don't open his threads If his views hurt you so much.

I don't understand nor believe what he says but I tip my hat off to him for being consistent.

You probably need to take a nap as I've never said a word the music industry, because I could care less about them. I'm just saying my piece about what I really think of "christian" anti-Christs like AlephBet. He came in MY thread once spewing his garbage about Jesus and the beast of revelation being one and the same, so I finally decided that he's going to get a piece of my mind.

edit on 3-12-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

AlephBet, you are more than welcome to believe in your Gnostic view of scripture, just don't bother trying to convince someone like me to believe that your interpretation is sound Biblical doctrine, with the typical venom you spew against Yahweh. There is nothing "revealing" or original about your babble, but you are more than welcome to believe so.

I am searching the answer just like you. God is bigger than my ignorance of Him.

Read Exodus chapters 1 - 10. Ask the simple question: Did the Egyptian children do anything to deserve the death they received? Why did Yahweh send Moses out to deliver the important message to Pharaoh, only to turn on Moses to kill him (chapter 4)? What is a bridegroom of blood? How does this relate to Christ and why did Yahweh back off?

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him. 25 Then Zipporah took a flint knife, cut off her son’s foreskin, and touched Moses’ feet with it. She said, “You are a bridegroom of blood to me!” 26 So Yahweh let him alone. It was because of the circumcision that she said at that time, “You are a bridegroom of blood!”

That's one packed paragraph. Suddenly, Yahweh rages against Moses. The knife comes out and the son of Moses is circumcised. The foreskin is then used to keep Yahweh from killing the sons Father. What did the son think at this point as all this happened? What do you think? What just happened?

Is this a God of Love, or a confused Son? In my heart, I know the truth of the thief. The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. They take. God's will is to give and receive only. Clearly, Love requires this.

What have I gleaned from the knowledge of good and evil? Clearly, the ability to know the difference.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

They thought God was a rock, or at least for a while they did. In that verse it describes the monument or the rock of the lord in the Heart of Egypt.

In that verse is the only verse in the bible where Yahweh appears for his second coming.

As that prophecy has yet to be fullfilled. Because in that prophecy is the begining sequence of events that chain throughout the world.

From those pages onwards, it describes the establishment of the kingdom of God on Earth.

Much of the other texts are different stories or reinterpritations of Palms, amos, and isaiah.
Much of these prophecies are still unfulfilled. And in order to be crowned as the Messiah (God) you would have to fulfill these prophecies which Jesus did not. So he is a false prophet. At least, he has nothing to do with Jews at all.

You mise well link the whole verse, why cut out parts. The whole segment is important.

1The burden of Egypt: "Behold, Yahweh rides on a swift cloud, and comes to Egypt. The idols of Egypt will tremble at his presence; and the heart of Egypt will melt in its midst.

2I will stir up the Egyptians against the Egyptians, and they will fight everyone against his brother, and everyone against his neighbor; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

3The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst. I will destroy its counsel. They will seek the idols, the charmers, those who have familiar spirits, and the wizards.

4I will give over the Egyptians into the hand of a cruel lord. A fierce king will rule over them," says the Lord, Yahweh of Armies.

5The waters will fail from the sea, and the river will be wasted and become dry.

6The rivers will become foul. The streams of Egypt will be diminished and dried up. The reeds and flags will wither away.

7The meadows by the Nile, by the brink of the Nile, and all the sown fields of the Nile, will become dry, be driven away, and be no more.

8The fishermen will lament, and all those who fish in the Nile will mourn, and those who spread nets on the waters will languish.

9Moreover those who work in combed flax, and those who weave white cloth, will be confounded.

10The pillars will be broken in pieces. All those who work for hire will be grieved in soul.

11The princes of Zoan are utterly foolish. The counsel of the wisest counselors of Pharaoh has become stupid. How do you say to Pharaoh, "I am the son of the wise, the son of ancient kings?"

12Where then are your wise men? Let them tell you now; and let them know what Yahweh of Armies has purposed concerning Egypt.

13The princes of Zoan have become fools. The princes of Memphis are deceived. They have caused Egypt to go astray, who are the cornerstone of her tribes.

14Yahweh has mixed a spirit of perverseness in the midst of her; and they have caused Egypt to go astray in all of its works, like a drunken man staggers in his vomit.

15Neither shall there be for Egypt any work, which head or tail, palm branch or rush, may do.

Blessing to Egypt, Assyria, Israel

16In that day the Egyptians will be like women. They will tremble and fear because of the shaking of the hand of Yahweh of Armies, which he shakes over them. 17The land of Judah will become a terror to Egypt. Everyone to whom mention is made of it will be afraid, because of the plans of Yahweh of Armies, which he determines against it.

18In that day, there will be five cities in the land of Egypt that speak the language of Canaan, and swear to Yahweh of Armies. One will be called "The city of destruction."

19In that day, there will be an altar to Yahweh in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to Yahweh at its border. 20It will be for a sign and for a witness to Yahweh of Armies in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to Yahweh because of oppressors, and he will send them a savior and a defender, and he will deliver them. 21Yahweh will be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know Yahweh in that day. Yes, they will worship with sacrifice and offering, and will vow a vow to Yahweh, and will perform it. 22Yahweh will strike Egypt, striking and healing. They will return to Yahweh, and he will be entreated by them, and will heal them.

23In that day there will be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria; and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.

24In that day, Israel will be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth; 25because Yahweh of Armies has blessed them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance."
edit on 3-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh I got it wrong it was an attack on the Man of steel thread you did.
Garbage and the ATS member think it is also due to no stars.
So again let Alpha be and don't click on his threads eh?.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Jesus is not Satan, his words are truth, it is the words surrounding his that make him out to be Satan. Rome merged Jesus' identity/words with that of Yahweh. The conspiracy is by men not gods, men creating deities then creating these elaborate stories around them.

I still don't understand why you're looking for the truth inside a book that you agree deceives. Why would those who are trying to deceive and trick people put the answer in their work? Isn't that kind of the point, to lead people away from the truth?

You've got a serious case of cognitive dissonance going on. You ignore anyone's questions/doubts to your theory then move on to the next thread leaving all the previous questions unanswered. I even posed some questions to you in another of your threads and you promptly ignored them and started a new one.

You're not interested in true discourse, you are only interested in pushing your theories and agenda, anyone else's thoughts be damned.

Funny thing is, you're starting to see the picture other members have been painting you for years on this site, that the bible is a lie. You didn't listen back then so why would you now? It's very frustrating when someone doesn't consider anyone else's opinion when they post on a site made for exchanging of ideas.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Much of these prophecies are still unfulfilled. And in order to be crowned as the Messiah (God) you would have to fulfill these prophecies which Jesus did not. So he is a false prophet. At least, he has nothing to do with Jews at all.

Until you and another user said this, I had not even considered it. What if Jesus and Paul were the antichrist and false prophet? What a twist that would be if true. This is the nature of using the word as both the truth and lie. I have doubt about this, as you might imagine. Seeking and knocking end in truth. The part that gets you there is suffering. I am not afraid to face the enemy, yet how smart is the enemy here? Revelation states that the nations ARE deceived. I do not doubt this as we try to untie this giant knot.

I'll say it again: The real God is bigger than my ignorance of him. I have no fear facing this with courage. No enemy of truth can harm someone with the heart to seek. If our conjectures about the rubble of temples in the dirt is insufficient, then perhaps a clarification is needed form God.

What do you think? Is God's heart bigger than our ignorance of him?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I still don't understand why you're looking for the truth inside a book that you agree deceives. Why would those who are trying to deceive and trick people put the answer in their work? Isn't that kind of the point, to lead people away from the truth?

Because I am genuine to my intent to find truth. The epicenter of the earthquake is the Bible. I will simply take the Bible at its word. Seek and knock and the doors of the temple fly open. Truth sets you free. Your question is, how can the same book hold you as a captive? I agree. War is not what I choose for my children, yet 1/3 of the Earth will die soon. Is this worth finding the answer before the blood runs up to the bridles of the horses?

If my Sons can be saved, then yes. Our enemy might just repent. A loving Father and Mother waits for the prodigals to come home--all of them.

As for me, my sons will be guarded by a Father that would never choose to kill the firstborn. It's a simple truth that I cling to.

Education is a better answer. Give an unruly child a nurturing environment and a loving teacher...

I do it every day.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The whole point to life is seeking for experience. And knowing conciquences.

You should know by experience that people do write these doctrains and by knowledge that there have been some crazy cults out there.

This one in particular had their hands on a library. They were very devoted in their message. it wasn`t until Jesus poped up and that message was erased and replaced with a new face under the guise of the same plan well at the same time altering the laws and texts they saw fit.

You can believe what you want. people who believe in Jesus and such will dislike me for the things iv said but i really think that Jesus was full of !"/$.

Being a left hander, i can`t take the New Testaments garbage about me being a goat. Screw the New Testament.

At least in the Jewish torah the left hand isn`t as blasphemed as it is in the New. And that`s a personal attack on myself.
Many of these culture degrade my very nature with their talk of the right hand blah blah.
They did it in the Old Testament quite a bit, but in the new testament. it`s just insult after insult. Well everything thinks this Jesus fellow is a fun loving guy. Sure he did a bunch of miracles but he never once fullilled any of the prophecies the Jews made. he only made up his own and called himself the Son of God.

And even beyond that, i think hes a copy cat for Horus, which pretty much was newest Gods made by Egypt.
It can be debated but basically the Egyptians believed in Titans. Because the Egyptians were Greek. Geb is Cronos, The Titan of the Earth.

Since the Greeks pretty much made up most of the Egyptian religion from slack left by the babylonians when they lived there and made their own culture. Much of the Jewish torah is based off of summarian religion but it is seperated. Broke off. Hense the term Babble. when the nations stopped speaking summarian, that`s when the division of langauge occured.

Its a messy history but the myths the Jews had predate the Greek Egyptian ones by at least a couple hundred years. As the Jews themselves were a people disconnected by babylon...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Yet you believe God killed his firstborn (Jesus) for his sin of shedding Adam's blood as Yahweh. Or do you not believe that anymore? Honest question.

What exactly do you believe the bible is? The word of God, the work of man, a little of both...? If the first, why would God knowingly deceive us? If the second, why would you believe the answer is in it? If the last, why would God allow his work to be corrupted by man?

I'm only trying to understand your viewpoint so I can better respond to your posts, they've kind of been all over the place lately as far as theology.
edit on 12/3/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

You've gone over the edge here. Our death came from Adam, salvation is in Christ (Yehwah incarnate). This is more that just some comment on a forum. Your etetnal life rests on what you believe. You have yet to reply to my objections as well.

See my post above this one. I agree with you. Our death came when Adam was divided from his true image. By this seed (Adam) the rest of the garden grows. By this seed, the tree of life expands in branches. What protects that tree? The flaming sWord. It has two sides. Don't forget that. The tree might be pruned, but the tree is still there. I have fruit on my branch.

We died in Adam, but Ive seen you call Adam the Alpha. Then you have this Abaddon-Adonai theory that makes no grammatical sense...and just because Yehwah had to violently protect His inheretance from Satanic forces, you say that He is fallen? Now you're saying that Jesus is Satan? Did Jesus tempt Himself for 40 days? Did Jesus ask Himself to bow down and worship Himself during that span of time? Is Jesus going to throw Himself into the Abyss while He simutaneously rules the Earth for 1,000 years?

The answer is no.

When you seek biblical revelation out side of the bible, you descend into madness. Ive watched you do it thread after thread for the past 6 months.

Yehwah-Elohim is the Alpha. Jesus in hypostasis is the Omega. Therefore, Jesus the Christ is the Alpha and the Omega. He was never fallen. If He had a fallen nature, He would have been ineligible to pay our ransome on the cross. You cannot be born again unless an eligible sacrifice is offered. Who sacrificed themselves for this fallen diety that you worship? Because the bible makes it clear that you are not describing the Messiah.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Or maybe the Christians wanted to portray the incarnate God on a cross and kill him, or maybe there was a guy who claimed all this stuff by getting into the Egyptian religion and mixing it with the Hebrew doctrains.

it is well known that the laws of Ma'at are in unison with Jesus's Beliefs.

Remeber, Alexandria existed for 300 years before this Jesus guy shows up. So a bunch of poor people could of learned religion there, mixed things together. Went crazy. Even if Jesis was real or not does not matter. These types of people could of claimed he accended or not.

But since i wasn't there i can't know.

The point is the bible plays it like it was the *son of God* (God incarnate) dying on a cross and being rezed from the Dead. To come back at a future date. It's kinda a joke really if you think about it. It's like Yeah that guy was god but you killed him. Maybe he will be back to establish that kingdom he was raving on about? Like was the new pharoh or something.

Just thinking what people would think back then. But since the romans were all about control, When paul (The roman guy) found the perptrators gathering followers from navouring cities around jerusalem. Word was sent of a growing anti-roman movement gaining precidence in Alexandria. A roman controlled city formerly owned by the greeks.

As more roman presence was in Alexandria (Roman officals) It heated up. The place was burned down. Scrolls were taken and hidden in a clay mine at qumran. The birthplace of Christanity.
Paul got in a debate with James, the founder of the movement which almost led to James death. The followers went to Qumran. He followed, saw the camp was empty of people but not scrolls. He took everything with him and went home. He showed the documents to the religious officials in rome. Where they revised the documents to make the bible.

James and his crew fled to a graveyard near kumran to pay reverence to 2 deceased brothers. They Paul missed them well he was there. And he made up the rest about seeing Jesus and having a vision and such once he reached rome and the doctrain was made.

A lot of the Jewish rules sucked, along with the added christian rules. So they took off a lot of them. i think there was something like 611 rules omitted from the original christian document. Which still followed the Jewish sabbaths and paralleled the Jews documents in such a way.

But with the principals of Ma'at. It made the main character more of a benevolent being. But with the corruption of mixing cultures yet again. it becomes a mess. But by the time James had recruited enough followers. He had perfected his story to tell people.

After this new Christianity is formed by paul. James is sought out and stoned to Death.

There's quite a bit of History about it actually.

ingermanson.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I see harmony between Yehwah and Jesus, not contradiction. I wont get into it here, but there is more to the Bible than meets the eye. You can check out my other threads if you like. Yehwah's Law was the lamb, and Jesus became the Lamb of God. That is fulfillment.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The opposite of God is allowed in an image for our refinement.

+Elohim
----------
-Yahweh

With no wall to climb, no fall can happen. Without yeast, no bread rises. Humpty Dumpty fell from the wall. All the Kings Horses (tools) and all the Kings's Men (alchemists, scientists and mathematicians, physicists) could not put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

354 unbirthdays. Only one birthday. The egg would have hatched.
----------------------
Alice and Humpty's Conversation:

'And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't — till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.'

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything; so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. 'They've a temper, some of them — particularly verbs: they're the proudest — adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs — however, I can manage the whole lot of them! Impenetrability! That's what I say!'

The Father must put Adam back together again. Anything else is Impenetrability. Good and evil cannot occupy the same space forever.

edit on 4-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Yehwah had to violently protect His inheretance from Satanic forces, you say that He is fallen?

Keep in mind that Satan was made by Yahweh. I believe Satan to be the lower nature of the Son of God. We all have the same lower nature in parallel. Look up and down by dimension. Lower dimensions imply higher. For each dimension you examine above, there are two orthogonal directions that must be seen that are hidden from your view. Looking down a dimension or two (at mankind) then shows the parallel.

In magic (what is used to deceive us), this is known as correspondence. Many here on ATS have listened to me, perceiving the shadow of the Western and Easter Esoteric tradition, without realizing why I know what I know. Simple. I examine every door to know my enemy. I am not trying to use Theurgy here. I am trying to know how to unwrap truth from its counterfeit wrapper. By doing this, truth is set free. Sophia becomes wisdom in the light.

Who has had a veil placed over her face? What veil was torn in the first century?

As I have explained many times, the will of God is to give and receive. The thief takes. Truth that is hidden is a lie. It can only be hidden by the veil that covers it and tries to hide it. Sophia will not be hidden.

Looking down a dimension, what do the priests cover the female in the temple with? Roman and Muslims? A veil.

Partly, this is protection. Partly, it is deception. It depends on the will they use. If they seek to take, then they are robbers. If they seek to give, then they are honoring wisdom.

Let your light shine. Do not put a bushel over your lamp.

Look at the two dimensions that are hidden in this. Why would Yahweh need to protect anything from the Satan he made? Is there a hidden dimension to this that can be seen by looking one rung of the ladder below at man / Israel?

How do you solve a simple riddle? Go to the internet and find a list of riddles. Solve a few on your own. How did you do it? By looking at right angles to what you do not see. The riddle implies the hidden dimensions.

Riddle: What's the simplest way to double your money? Simple answer is what?

Fold it in half. The answer depends on the definition of the word double. The Bible requires/uses the same twisting of definitions and presuppositions. Theology locks you into the wrong presuppositions, thereby denying the simplest answer that is most obvious if the spell is broken. Denying ignorance is accomplished with knowledge of the truth. The snake was cunning. We must be cunning as well to untie the knot.

Snakes can be charmed. Two different (but true) ways this can be seen orthogonally.

Who has charmed the true snake in the machine? The Father. The Snake just hasn't noticed it yet.

edit on 4-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Actually it was the thread titled Isis and bible prophecy which got many stars before he poisoned MY thread with his gibberish. I post where ever the f@ck I want thank you very much. You don`t like what I have to say, well I really don`t give a sh!t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join