It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Soldier shot at war memorial in Ottawa

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezwip
Some of the largest street gangs in the U.S. are actually Islamic. I don't think a lot of the members realize this as it's not something that is pushed on them. It simply exists in the background until you dig deeper. When you see those 5 pointed stars and crescent moons it should clue in the observant. Depending how you look at it they are either white suburban kids, hardcore ghetto kids, a youth organization, or a terrorist organization that will do anything for money waiting to be tapped. Hopefully I'm wrong as they don't at the moment run around preaching Islam or anything, but it exists with all of it intertwined for some reason.

Could you provide some background information on this claim?

Personally, I've never heard or read about this anywhere so it would be nice to have something to base it on.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Harper talking now. Nothing news.

His talking was about "Unity" "Canada can be attack by terrorist" "recall the first attack by hit and run" etc etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletNyx

I don't know of any US churches with KKK ties

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
a reply to: FlySolo

Apparently the pic of him is off an ISIS web site.

thanks i was wondering

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: canucks555
a reply to: FlySolo

Apparently the pic of him is off an ISIS web site.

thanks i was wondering

Isis twitter, the picture was surely "out" before and they just "retweeted" it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Both the king of Canada and NDP leader said nothing of use, no facts - just patriotic bullsh##... reminds me an awful lot of 9/11

Mansbridge suggested CSIS will use this to "request greater power and budget" and Evan Solomon is comparing it to the Patriot Act

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Both the king of Canada and NDP leader said nothing of use, no facts - just patriotic bullsh##... reminds me an awful lot of 9/11

Mansbridge suggested CSIS will use this to "request greater power and budget" and Evan Solomon is comparing it to the Patriot Act

The "canadian patriot act" bill was already on-going. I remember last week or the 1 before, when i saw that the vote would be going soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
News

He's mother worked for immigration office of cananda... Her jobs was to expulse immigrant that were dangerous.... Irony :-S....

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Now CNN seems to be pushing the "Lone Gunman" story.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970
I think it was just 1 wingnut.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Early on there was an eyewitness who said he saw the shooter run into Parliament while another man with a gun stood outside? - Second Gunman now dismissed?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
News

He's mother worked for immigration office of cananda... Her jobs was to expulse immigrant that were dangerous.... Irony :-S....

Sometimes the story is so ironic it just can't be made up.

Reminds me of my mother-in-law who has never driven a car a day in her life yet, her father was a driving instructor.

Although, from what I remember in this thread, wasn't he a Canadian born citizen? If so, that takes the irony completely out of the story.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

He is mix, his father is libyans

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

So did he have a dual citizenship type deal? I thought I read he was born in Canada in 82

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970

That, plus the early report of a third guy who escaped on a motorbike towards the bridge to Quebec. Plus a new lockdown even though the MPs have all been let out to go home.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Look for the suspect to have had a history of mental health 'treatment.' If so, you'll know what happened.

----------------------

Like this other Canadian whack shooter of recent vintage:

6-4-14 Justin Bourque, 24, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada shooting rampage; 5 cops shot, 3 fatally

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MulSiRfLytY
"He just had the most blank look on his face, like he was on a mission, ready to do something"
edit on 22-10-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

He had a criminal record and apparently his passport was seized. Can someone with a criminal record get a passport?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I think not, unless you have a "pardon" ( forgiveness ? )

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

yes. don't ask

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

If you're right then he has not been overseas. So being on a returned jihadi watch list seems to be out of the question, would you agree?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join