It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Soldier shot at war memorial in Ottawa

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl
Apparently, I just find the discrepancy odd, considering that there were 3 or so shooters reported. Some reports said they were all dressed similarly, so they could be a description/photo of different guys

a reply to: aboutface
She's apparently the press secretary for the NDP? she was leaving the building when it happened.

CNN's been reporting a lot of bull#, I kind of doubt it considering it seems he was killed with a handgun/handguns (Vickers and possibly an officer)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
a reply to: Ridhya

So was the picture posted earlier not from this incident? That guy clearly had a large white scarf.

Here's a link to the post re the picture linkee It's a navy and white scarf which he easily pulled up to cover his face.
edit on 22-10-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

Edit News : Video from a car-dash-cam where we see the suspect entering his car.

Saw that, got CBC on.
edit on 22-10-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

(CNN) -- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau has been identified by Canadian officials to their American counterparts as the suspected gunman in Wednesday's shooting in Ottawa, multiple U.S

Bibeau, who was born in 1982, was a convert to Islam and had a history of drug use before he converted, two sources said.

Source
edit on 22-10-2014 by Gully because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
England, Australia and now Canada have become victims for supporting America's so called "War on Terror".
Time to pull the Plug?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Apparently he had minor charges in Vancouver, for robbery, uttering threats, and marijuana possession

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another discrepancy, they're now describing him as a "tall, thin man" and Greta Levy described him as "caucasian", even though every single initial report said he was "short" and one report said "native american".

Several early reports witnessed a man with a "very large gun" and that lever action in the photo does not look very large at all.

Im feeling more and more certain of a second shooter

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: James1970

Increased security for parliament house Canberra,never thought Id see guys with sub machineguns walking those grounds

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Bibeau had a record for MJ and PCP. Could he have been a convenient mind-control victim? Timing is everything just as Harper is talking of tabling stricter laws etc. My spidey senses are tingling.
edit on 22-10-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Enough is enough. I heard that there are around 98 radicalized on the watch list.
Round them all up, all of them. Put the scum bags on guarded watch, like ebola, cause that's what they are. A virus that has to be wiped out.

God damn it I'm pissed about this. Religious wack-job freak shows, kill them all.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
The deceased soldier was Cpl Nathan Carillo.
His photo with his pppy here
RIP. This really grabs me.

Thanks for the link FreeQuebec

ah man, what a sweet picture. So sad.

My heart goes out to the family.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Here's a thought to get the conspiracy juices flowing. Why are they showing that particular picture and where did they get it? If they know who he is and he's already got a record, then how come they're not showing his mug shot instead? Something does smell off about this.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Apparently the pic of him is off an ISIS web site.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Even weirder. Who found it? Someone he knows or someone from the media?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

its off "isis twitter" don't know where it was post first. Saw it here first. The isis twitter could easly took it on a other twitter post.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: haven123
I have opinions on this and solutions but it would get me banned,

Perhaps one day people will realize that Islam is not a religion like Judaism or Christianity but also a political and social system as well. They really can't be separated and their idea of a justice system was created 1400 years ago. In ways Islam today is much like the Catholic church during the Middle Ages the big difference being Islam never had a Reformation. Many of their values are at odds with Western culture and most immigrants do not attempt to adapt to their new country but cling together in groups which are isolated. Why allow immigrants who have no desire to embrace their new country?

I will not lump all Muslims together because only a small percentage want Jihad but the larger issue is that extremist sects have been funded and encouraged secretly by Western governments to create chaos and instability. Since 9/11 they have sought to bring that instability and constant fear of terrorism to the US and Canada. They have used the Muslim brotherhood which was used by Nazi Germany to fight against them in the Middle East. Now they are "our guys".

The greater conflict between extremist Muslims and Christianity are echoes of the Crusades which certain groups found to be profitable (knights Templar back then and the military-industrial complex now). Until our funding and arming of these groups is stopped it will continue to grow in to a wider and wider conflict, one without borders which is precisely the 100 year war that Cheney and Rumsfeld promised. If we are not careful we will see this bloom in to World War 3 and the only place to escape it will be South America where Islam has no foothold.

id just go ahead and say cult

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Even weirder. Who found it? Someone he knows or someone from the media?

Surely someone who has access to videocamera surveillance. Because it's a photo of a screen/monitor from a security room. ( someone here said it had the same square that his camera surveillance place where he worked )

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Religious wack-job freak shows, kill them all.

1936 Germany called, they want their fascism back.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
CBC announcing that the downtown core and parliamentary lockdown has just been re-instated.

Is something really happening? Was it not a lone gunman? (or is the event being prolonged for effect?)

All lights are on in the parliament building.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: intrepid

Wasn't Canada involved in Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq all prior to Harper's election?

yep

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join