It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting Unknown Alien Message "Do You Wish That We Show Up" & Dr. Carol Rosin's Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
In 2003 a message was first posted and circulated by an unknown source claiming to be 'an extraterrestrial species' connected to the universal known worlds whereby a question is posed to us. This question and our answer or non-answer will ultimately determine the outcome of our future which as we all feel is meant to alter the entire paradigm.

We could view such a message as a set-up or not? Still what is pressing is that there are certain things about this message which I can't help but feel could possibly be authentic and that and the message is what I would like to revisit.

This message over the years & its potential authenticity always pricked me for reasons that are listed in both these links which more or less say the exact same thing and also because 12 years later many things have been revealed to lend a certain amount of credence to the 'set-up' of this message in even the nature of our understanding with relation to dimensions, frequencies and the ways we perceive reality. The parasitic influence that has hijacked our reality, world, dimension and us is at the core of what this message warns us against. The terminology is interesting however because it is expressive in a foreign style of comprehension as per describing life here for mankind and the battle we are in and that is yet to come still.

I believe this is worth revisiting if we consider the 'set-up' involving thousands of UFO's and the disclosure claims that continue to spread the imminent visitation which also reminds me of the warnings from Dr. Carol Rosin a former NASA scientist turned Disclosure Project witness.

www.goodworksonearth.org...

CHANGE THE WORLD! "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!" Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this message which matters ! Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free will and experiencE happiness. These are attributes that were shown to us and to which we now have access. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive. Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression makes you sure of your destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of. It is not our responsibility to modify your future without you choosing it. Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as a ballot! Who are we ? Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak unanimously about the unexplained celestial events that mankind has witnessed for thousands of years. To know the truth, one must face it without the filter of one´s beliefs, however respectable they may be. A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality. Today, your civilization is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably diffused. What in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realised, in particular in the last fifty years. Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best. Like billions others in this galaxy, we are conscious creatures that some name "extra-terrestrials", even though reality is subtler. There is no fundamental difference between you and us, save for the experience of certain stages of evolution. Like in any other organised structure, hierarchy exists in our internal relationships. Ours is based upon the wisdom of several races. It is with the approval of this hierarchy that we turn to you. Like most of you, we are in the quest of the Supreme Being. Therefore we are not gods or lesser gods but virtually your equals in the Cosmic Brotherhood. Physically, we are somewhat different from you but for most of us humanoid-shaped. Our existence is a reality but the majority of you does not perceive it yet. We are not mere observations, we are consciences just like you. You fail to apprehend us because we remain invisible to your senses and measure instruments most of the time. We wish to fill this void at this moment in your history. We made this collective decision but this is not enough. We need yours.

www.rense.com...

There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974. The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about. Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie-that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies." Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons. The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons. And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie." I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977. What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine.

Also
humansarefree.com...

edit on 14-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia

Could such messages be from the Annunaki or the Reptilian agenda? Is it the Gnostic parasitic hosting species or what is also theorized as the Wetiko virus? The list is endless of what these hosting hijacking gods and creatures are. I am also reminded of a so called alien message that was broadcasted in 1977 throughout Britain which to me did not feel as authentic given the terminology used and the general message which was very generalized and non-specific not to mention the British accent.

The more we understand agreements of entrapment and the Laws at work here the more we begin to see the real underlying masked agenda that is all too enticing under the guise of helping us and presenting all in the same vein a palpable enemy. Seems too contrived in a sort of good cop vs bad cop scenario set up.

How can we determine or discern the truth let alone the nature of a predator enemy when what are the most important attacks against us can't be seen and hardly ascertained through the limited verifiable means of this world? It leaves us in a precarious situation where we must be forced to evolve our other senses and knowledge Gnossis or die enslaved and a victim to these hijacking usurpers that have stolen our reality and our rights.

wespenre.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 15-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Project Blue Beam, right? Are you aware of this connection here? en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I am still secular being a religious person but think that there are ruin's on the moon and mars that indicate a previous civilization used Religion as a control method and instead of our current economic model they used religious heirarchy and social duty to drive there civilization.
Now how they evolved to that stage however well maybe they may have passed through an economic model just like ours today at an earlier stage in the social development and the absolute lack of remains on the earth is I believe not evidence against as,

during one UFO encounter on the plain's of argentina a farm worker saw a large metallic silver downed disc standing where it had landed on it's tripod, the ramp was down and inside he found two floor's with a ladder connecting them, on the upper he took to be the control floor he found two very human like blonde men in one piece suit's (Flight suit's) there eye's open and he could see they were blue, now he described them as being physically inhumanly perfect, blonde with pale blue eye's but stone dead with no visible injury's and that make's me think of a link to post war exhiled nazi project's possibly based on technology the Nazi's may have recovered from neurembourg where they had extensive excavations disguised as massive building project's.

The guacho then felt something telling him to get out like his sixth sense telling him it was dangerous so he fled the UFO and hid in a ditch as two other ufo's of different form but still disc shaped like the downed one flew over, they slowed and moved low over the downed ufo shining a purple beam on it, after this they flew off and he ran away and never told anyone for some time but about a week or two late he came back that way only to see a mound of grey dust where the landed saucer had been, he came back several months later after telling someone and there was no dust as though it too had evaporated away but there were three indentations still clearly visible and the area was devoid of grass with the ground blackened as though it had been burned, no grass would grow there for many years,
So they could these other UFO evaporate matter possibly using quantum wave based devices, I have often thought maybe that is a clue to the nature of matter if viewed at right angles to the percieved flow of the time space contiuum and are they are able to disentangle matter at a sub harmonic level, on it's own it would merely a curiosity but a simiar story came form brazil but this time a disc attacked a man who was breaking into his own house after he had locked himself out with a purple beam that it shone down on him, he took ages to die but his body litterally disintegrated,
So could such technology have been used to remove evidence of a previous technological civilization here on earth to give the survivors a fresh start ingorant of there own history)

It is well known the Nazi party used Neurembourg for there most ambitious civil building project's but why, was it to cover extensive dig's to find these object's.

www.ufoevidence.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is one possibility, now look at the plumes of smoke shown on the wood carving beneath the battle in the sky and remember how by comparison that many planes during the second world war century's later actually became buried in impact in the soil of western europe, so did the Nazi's dig up such a downed UFO from that battle or even several of them reverse engineering the wreckage or even possible getting the remains partially working and was the activity's of the Nazi Paranormal division the Ahenerb in order to research this as well or did they dig it up after researching closer to home.

After the war the Nazi Intelligence was protected by the US under a cold war mandate where by they wished to make use of there agent's to spy on the Russia and eastern Europe so they actually remained in there job, this included many former Gestappo and SS officer's, and the more well known operation paperclip took the like's of Von Braun to the states granting them immunity from prosecution and even whitewashing them as hero's and simply scientists, there is no doubt that who made best use of there research was going to win the cold war but remember the old saying by christ "What profit it a man if he gain's the whole world only to lose his soul".

The Nazi intelligence gained high rank in the US intelligence services and some believe they staged a coup behind the scened gaining control of the very entity they now worked for over a several decade period changing it's mandate to better suit there new-old masters and there master plan, this included what you have outlined above but also there own idiological intent, though there master race was now a select group of individual's at the upper echelon of the control mechanism and the rest of us were merely cattle as many of these agent's and there sympathetic fellow's were actually of wealthy background's this was a natural move for them having there inate belief in there own superiority however erroneout that may have been.

Now the organization does not work for any government or Race (or does it) but it does control the majority of Government's in the western world using proxy candidates and party control through money and influence, they tend to control all major candidate's and any national election form the states, western europe and beyond.

There control over other nations can be seen in how they have circumvented the democratic process such as in greece, the social and civil unrest, MK ultra and it's applications to mass human emotion and mind state as well as directed and broad implanted suggestion's, control of the media and the armed forces all show they are now in power and not trying to gain control so the NWO with all it's malevolance (and it see's itself as good) is actually already in power but control can be fractious.

Around britain we have the same exact tower's almost like they were cloned that the Jessy Ventura show indicated were dissused cold war communication towers but had been repurposed for the successor to MK ultra which is now an operational program controling the emotional states and therefore the economy and politic's of the state's, well the same tower would indicate the same method here.

At the old HMS Ringtail Airfield in the UK at a small town called Burscough (It mean's fortress in the forrest and is an old norse name) there is one example of this tower, it is as though the tower on that show in the state's had been boxed up and shipped over the pond then reassembled on that site, that is how similar it is, the use of Mobime phone antenna's has masked these earlier version's and now they may be everywhere so unless you live in a broad spectrum multi layer faraday cage you are exposed to there influence twenty four seven.

Peace, by the way I do believe whatever the source of that message it is entirely valid and possible exactly what it claims to be, what if they are here though but dimensionally seperated from us by the thin veneer of percieved reality, as we get out of hand will they then unwillingly be forced to take action against us for there own safety.

edit on 15-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

Thank you BlueDragin

Yes that is only the pre-beginning and I have only just begun in this all.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I look forward to answering and adding to your post and welcome it completely.

I tire of the the convoluted diversions and lies to continue stealing the truth from humanity. I intend on putting forth far more material to blow this matrix into smithereens.

LabTech767 - year of my birth.............I will answer and explain even more of the deception at hand. There is a very fine line between truth and what is imprisoning us................a very fine line. If we don't comprehend the Laws at work in the Universe and in place we will be lost.

Like I said this is only the beginning. Hint; They fear us and not the other way around. Hint: They have caused us to have amnesia so as for us to forget WHO and WHAT we ARE.

Will answer your post tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

What an infinitely interesting topic. Marking my place to come back.

Great thread, OP. Looking forward to participating after some much needed rest.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
"If you build it they will show up" . Doesn't have the same ring.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'd totally love to meet other civilisations, no matter how different they are. Humans are mankinds biggest threat and I already survived meeting a lot of them. How can a invitation to become one of the space inhabiting species be dangerous? We are, we exist, we love, we evolve, maybe a little bit distracted every now and then, but in general we humans from Earth are awesome and worthy to be conserved.
Uniting all nations is inevitable because otherwise we'll never be able to tackle all the problems ahead of us, like pollution, funding space-travells, equal rights for every nation, etc.
Project Blue Beam is sthg I never quite understood, look at HongKong for example, the more educated common Joe becomes, the harder it is to controll him/her, also sthg inevitable, because knowledge knows no borders or other limitations than my own effort and decissions.
Who says a lot of people we used to call prophets and visionary, weren't really normal people who just got drops of information important for the level of evolution we were on at that point of our timeline? Like Hildegard von Bingen, for example, or von Braun, or ....
Just DON'T PANIC! Don't allow yourself to be xenophobic, always try to preserve your sense of humor and don't ever consider yourself as special.
The law of conservation of energy, may be with you.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Why do I feel like the person in the horror film who hears the vampire tapping on the window and goes to open it? Meanwhile the audience is groaning a collective, "Noooo!!! Don't let it in!"

I'm sorry, but anything unknown and with superior abilities that asks me to exercise my free will to let them in is a big "no" for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"All your bases are, belong to us".
edit on 15-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Or its a very elaborate marketing stunt by the sci fi community to fuel interest in their work.
This is far too human to be believable.
I beleive real aliens would knowledge bomb us like a mother ship... If they got here...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

LabTech you bring up some very interesting points all the way around. Does there exist a technology that can evaporate matter? I would have to believe they have such technology in abundance and fine tuned to what they want to evaporate whether it is organic matter, metal or matter. I am certain that we can't possibly imagine the scope of inter dimensional technologies that incorporate things we simply can't conceive of because we have such limited understanding of this all especially in light of the fact that most of these beings operate in different dimensions and densities.

The theory that the Nazi's possibly recovered a craft or pieces of a craft from excavations connected to the Neurembourg war is quite interesting and would make sense to me. The whole Nazi/Zionist/WWI&II set up is ultimately the exact same agenda playing both sides with independent interests on behalf of those that are operating within it in ignorance as is always the case.

The Nazi intelligence gained high rank in the US intelligence services and some believe they staged a coup behind the scened gaining control of the very entity they now worked for over a several decade period changing it's mandate to better suit there new-old masters and there master plan, this included what you have outlined above but also there own idiological intent, though there master race was now a select group of individual's at the upper echelon of the control mechanism and the rest of us were merely cattle as many of these agent's and there sympathetic fellow's were actually of wealthy background's this was a natural move for them having there inate belief in there own superiority however erroneous that may have been. Now the organization does not work for any government or Race (or does it) but it does control the majority of Government's in the western world using proxy candidates and party control through money and influence, they tend to control all major candidate's and any national election form the states, western europe and beyond.

I agree and like where you are going with this. Does the organization continue to operate and work for 'this hidden power' or super race? What ever the 'power' we are dealing here has set-up the entire planet in all its games of divide & conquer, selected genocide, catastrophes and everything you can possibly think of as well as making us believe that these wars that they create and engineer are actually real, in fact the set up of the entire planet isn't real but it is what they have designed to make us believe it is.

Clearly we are very easy to manipulate but the most disturbing thing of all is that they use our own free will against us through agreements of entrapment and manifest what ever they want.

They have each political corner and religion of the world covered in what is a total totalitarian hijacking prison of not just our world but our souls. So if they have technology that can imprison not only the entire world within a cage grid system and our souls in what is a perpetual recycling complete with induced amnesia what else do they have?

It is rather terrifying trying to conceive of what they are bringing to fruition considering that we have only just begun to comprehend a power that functions in multiple realities, densities, dimensions and can alter its form at will, materialize or dematerialize. I am not referring to all the technologies that we have including very sophisticated classified 'alien' ones that are creating MILABS and a gamut of things we don't even realize or know yet. I recognize that even all the technologies in operation here in this world are no comparison against our cloaked 'friends'. Thank you for pointing that out Tetra and I'm looking forward to anything you can link.

Alien messages that ask us to give over our agreement do not inspire a trust considering that we are dealing with such advanced 'entities' that we are unable to truly conceive of let alone see. The description provided of seeing thousands of ships in our skies should we take them on their offer makes me imagine an invasion not a rescue from our already current invaders.

Graceunderpressure I can't help but feel the same. The discomfort of 'believing' beings who are clearly superior, more evolved and own technologies that make us look like a pesky insect I'm sure just doesn't inspire confidence in me or a warm trusting feeling. It is not just the difference in the evolution scale, the difference in dimensional existence but we are engineered to be cattle and kept operating on a primitive level. They have sabotaged, poisoned and genetically altered us to keep us from our own evolution, activation and supreme being.

It truly is hard to know discern the truth in a universe where we can't see who our enemies vs our friends are. One thing that we do know is that they work on the Laws of the Universe and Lore whereby everything is based on agreements and most sadly are agreements that only serve to trap us and I fear do far worse than that even.

So is this a case where we may also need to ask is the enemy of my enemy my friend?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hello Egyptia: Great post, OP.

It is rather terrifying trying to conceive of what they are bringing to fruition considering that we have only just begun to comprehend a power that functions in multiple realities, densities, dimensions and can alter its form at will, materialize or dematerialize. Alien messages that ask us to give over our agreement do not inspire a trust considering that we are dealing with such advanced 'entities' that we are unable to truly conceive of let alone see. The description provided of seeing thousands of ships in our skies should we take them on their offer makes me imagine an invasion not a rescue from our already current invaders.

The problem is I think we have these technologies, and are and have used them. We don't need an alien race to show up to give them to us, because we've already developed the ability to, most likely, both cloak in invisibility material things, but also reinterpret the material world, scientifically. The ability to do so, also, lends to the idea that we are perhaps living in an overlay simulation, atop the material world. Or a complete simulation, altogether.

Having said that, I'd also like to point out that many people believe we've been under control for quite some time, just as LabTech points out. Those towers are called Gwen towers, by the way, not only used to control the beliefs, attitudes and minds of people, but to manipulate the ionosphere. I will return with some links on that if I can find them.

You are correct, though, in that we absolutely do not know who to trust, who has our best interests at heart, if anyone.

More power to your search and willingness to out information.
Regards,
tetra50

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Or its a very elaborate marketing stunt by the sci fi community to fuel interest in their work.
This is far too human to be believable.
I beleive real aliens would knowledge bomb us like a mother ship... If they got here...

To that last, I heartily agree. That's all it would take, if you want to set us free.
Regards,
tetra

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I believe there is life out there. Lots of it. But, the idea that there are a dozen different species fighting over lil' ol' Earth, The Nordics protecting us from The Reptilians or that it's some special, spiritual place and our bodies are host to alien souls, is so far beyond believable as to make one shake their head in wonder that anyone could be taken in by it.
The idea that some consider themselves SO special that aliens choose to "mind meld" with them and pass along messages is laughable. Of course, those messages are never anything Earth shaking. Nothing mind blowing or usable. Never technology or even a set of blue prints for a better mouse trap. No Proof What So Ever. Just "feel good" yammering, done in a nasally "alien" voice. If they're so worried about us, why not give us a way to clean up our atmosphere? Or clean energy? Maybe a way to safely get rid of nuclear waste? No? Didn't think so. The only thing "special" about these people is their bank account compared to the people they've conned, since those have given a good bit of cash in exchange for "alien wisdom"
The idea that they would take a poll, asking if we wanted them to show up, ranks right up there with the rest. It was just a hook to reel in the suckers for what ever they were selling next.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
S&F for a fascinating thread, I dont have anything to add yet but if I may follow this a while then I feel something may be jogged from its slumber

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Original quote by Tetra50
Having said that, I'd also like to point out that many people believe we've been under control for quite some time, just as LabTech points out. Those towers are called Gwen towers, by the way, not only used to control the beliefs, attitudes and minds of people, but to manipulate the ionosphere. I will return with some links on that if I can find them.

I absolutely agree with you and can only guess that we have been enslaved for hundreds of thousands of years. I think of the Sumerian tablets that record coming here as far back as 450,000 years ago.

The Gwen Towers, HAARP technologies and those that Tesla as well as other brilliant inventors have been used against us to contain us and diminish our capacity. Interesting that 'they' give us what they want us to 'see' as the version of reality so as to keep us in the program and reinforce the programming by the things they utilize and put inside our world and inside us. It really is a prison within a prison within a prison.

I am looking forward to your links on these terrifying technologies that on the one hand purport to give us 'freedom' via more technology for our own personal use while cloaking their true purpose and intention of imprisonment, control and what is a slow kill emotionally, intellectually, mentally, physically and spiritually.

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa

I completely agree that this would be more plausible.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here's a good one I just found: Link
I will be adding more from one of my old threads, especially as it pertains to electromagnetic type manipulation of thoughts, perceptions and behaviors.
tetra

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm producing a music track with this message in it.
will be ready in 2 weeks. The message was beautiful.
Here is my latest track:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join