It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting Unknown Alien Message "Do You Wish That We Show Up" & Dr. Carol Rosin's Warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
VERY interesting thread, I will definitely be coming back to read more!

Good job OP.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I believe there is life out there. Lots of it. But, the idea that there are a dozen different species fighting over lil' ol' Earth, The Nordics protecting us from The Reptilians or that it's some special, spiritual place and our bodies are host to alien souls, is so far beyond believable as to make one shake their head in wonder that anyone could be taken in by it.
The idea that some consider themselves SO special that aliens choose to "mind meld" with them and pass along messages is laughable. Of course, those messages are never anything Earth shaking. Nothing mind blowing or usable. Never technology or even a set of blue prints for a better mouse trap. No Proof What So Ever. Just "feel good" yammering, done in a nasally "alien" voice. If they're so worried about us, why not give us a way to clean up our atmosphere? Or clean energy? Maybe a way to safely get rid of nuclear waste? No? Didn't think so. The only thing "special" about these people is their bank account compared to the people they've conned, since those have given a good bit of cash in exchange for "alien wisdom"
The idea that they would take a poll, asking if we wanted them to show up, ranks right up there with the rest. It was just a hook to reel in the suckers for what ever they were selling next.

Would a benevolent race pose the question in such a way that people on the whole wouldn't even know about it except for the few fringe seekers? Would they hide behind the mask of such a question while dangling a carrot in light of impending doom?

So what would a benevolent force look like if it were actually going to do something to intervene and help? I agree with your reasoning David in much of what you say and ask the same questions in this all. Ultimately I think they would just step in and do what they needed to do largely because we are an ignorant planet steeped in disinformation and false beliefs that render us that much more ignorant. Why ask us anything knowing full well that we for the most part don't even know we have been invaded and taken over? That is equivalent to asking a primate in many ways if they wanted to be an astronaut and expecting an answer.

This all doesn't add up considering everything. If a benevolent species knew about us they would know our true condition and if that condition meant that we were unwitting slaves to an unseen force through amnesiac agreements of entrapment why would they pose the very question that would require our conscious awareness of our predicament?

The truth is that the majority of the world is clueless and barely aware of even the obvious attacks of suppression and enslavement such as fluoride, gmo foods, vaccines, viruses, ELF fields, microwaves, chemtrails, pharmaceuticals, degraded foods, media brainwashing, etc so to expect and pose such a question to a world that is in such denial, ignorance and largely unquestioning like lambs to the slaughter is unfair and for an evolved species they should know better. This is equivalent to asking a planet with a mentally arrested population if they wanted to go to university to become pysicists.

I know we want to believe and I'm not saying that some of these messages aren't legit but what is the ulterior motive of such beings if the message is legit? We can't possibly know that but what I do feel very strongly about is that the ultimate answer is within us and not outside of the power, knowledge and authority we have been born with which we must endeavor to take back. I think that is our answer and not in religions, politics, aliens, saviors or powers that are external from that which we have inherited and ARE.

I feel that the greatest secret and power that 'they' all don't want us to discover is that we are the Creative Force with the power to manifest reality. We are Spirit combined with the physical in what is a quantum potential of existence. What makes sense to me is that they have a vested interest in us because of our capabilities in Creating Realities so what better way to harness that than to make us their slaves, host us and cause mass amnesia and harvest the food and life source life time after lifetime through agreements of entrapment without us even knowing it. I feel the Gnostics had much of it right. Essentially we provide the means by which they can manifest and create the very world they desire and need to exist in their own paradigm. We have built our own prison essentially.

Even our DNA has been proven to be inexplicably altered and not even our blood types can be properly explained especially the O negative strain. There are enough anomalies and clues left here to spell it out for us.......that is that the invasion has taken place and probably for thousands of years now. If anything that is painfully obvious at this moment in time. It is becoming increasingly more difficult for them to 'hide' and with each day the momentum is building so as to shatter through their many cages and veils to keep us imprisoned and enslaved. It is becoming increasingly clear to me how threatened they are of what ever 'power' resides within us hence the extreme manipulations and interventions to keep us 'downgraded' and in a state of amnesia not to mention weakened physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally.

www.whale.to...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 15-10-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well KLAATU already said the same thing in 1951, on the lawns of the white house.

Did anyone listen then?

www.youtube.com...

"Gort, Klaatu Barada Nikto"

edit on 15-10-2014 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
First, I believe there is intelligent life other than ourselves, perhaps even here now.

That said, there are a number of grammatical errors in the original text, and also it starts to switch into the third person narrative, as " We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies." .....

I do not think this is an original document from an extraterrestrial, just based upon the context as it explains talking with Wernher Von Braun.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Egyptia

Who said it would be easy? Everything worthy requires blood, sweat and tears to achieve it.
Who said they consider themselves different from us? We are one mankind.
Who said everybody will make it? Ignorant, selfcentered pricks are useless for the community, why would I tell someone how to overcome their problems if they are not even trying to help themselves. Slavery is a state of mind.
There are too many stuck in superfical and hostile views, why should anybody help somebody, when you know they turn around and use it for their personal gain instead of a greater good?
I am responsible for my own decissions and while I want to live a long and happy life, I would sacrifice it for the needs of the team.
I would die for mankind. I would blow up Earth for the milkyway, I would crash the milkyway for the universe.
If you consider yourself as the most important slave in the universe, you shouldn't be surprised if you won't make the cut. It pisses me of how arrogant and ignorant most people are.
Universum= I am the one truth. That goes for every single electron in the flow of life.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Brilliant! The answer is and always has been inside us and only us.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
WARNING! WARNING! REFERENCE TO ASHTAR GALACTIC COMMAND HAS SET OFF BULLSH## DETECTORS!

Seriously, I dont know how anyone could take that video the slightest bit seriously - they have been discredited on this site and countless others soooo many times.

Another link you posted said:

Gnostic texts clearly state that Jehovahis the “Lord Archon,” a reptilian type of alien predator who dominates the hive-mentality of the embryonic or Grey aliens.

Like seriously...

If and I mean if those were actually von Brauns words, it completely disagrees with your premise. He said that aliens were a lie to promote imperialism and globalism, the same as the "Soviet threat" and "war on terror" were also lies to justify these things. I dont see why people pick and choose the information to suit their beliefs about aliens.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I don't believe in neither reptilians nor grey aliens, but the probability of others out there is hard to deny, there is simply too mich space wasted if we would be the only ones inhabiting it.
The truth is something we don't know yet, but I feel we're getting closer, not by denying and ignoring, but by searching and thinking. The Earth is no disc, but it took us quite a while to realise that, just as the Earth is not the center of the galaxy and so on. One wrong assumption doesn't mean the whole topic isn't worthy of persuing...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

CHANGE THE WORLD! "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"

That's from the opening post.
Is that part of the alleged message text from the 'aliens''?
I doubt that aliens would use an American colloquialism like that.
"show up". Doesnt' fit.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The #1 thing that should tell you that this is false is no alien would believe in myth of free will. This is a fabrication made up by man to excuse him from being under the control of an omnipotent being.

Understand one simple truth: You are FREE to make CHOICES. However, you can't and won't EVER make a CHOICE in your life that is FREE of causes.

Free will makes the false assumption that man can make choices free of causes. That, in essence, he wills himself to do something absent of any influence. You might think that you can make choices free of causes, but you don't and never will.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egyptia
In 2003 a message was first posted

"Posted" where?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The idea that some consider themselves SO special that aliens choose to "mind meld" with them and pass along messages is laughable. Of course, those messages are never anything Earth shaking. Nothing mind blowing or usable.

I may be mistaken, but I think Einstein believed he received some of his information through dream-states. Also, I think Nikola Tesla believed he received a lot of his information from a mysterious being in his dreams, or something a long those lines. Food for thought.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I believe there is life out there. Lots of it. But, the idea that there are a dozen different species fighting over lil' ol' Earth, The Nordics protecting us from The Reptilians or that it's some special, spiritual place and our bodies are host to alien souls, is so far beyond believable as to make one shake their head in wonder that anyone could be taken in by it.
The idea that some consider themselves SO special that aliens choose to "mind meld" with them and pass along messages is laughable. Of course, those messages are never anything Earth shaking. Nothing mind blowing or usable. Never technology or even a set of blue prints for a better mouse trap. No Proof What So Ever. Just "feel good" yammering, done in a nasally "alien" voice. If they're so worried about us, why not give us a way to clean up our atmosphere? Or clean energy? Maybe a way to safely get rid of nuclear waste? No? Didn't think so. The only thing "special" about these people is their bank account compared to the people they've conned, since those have given a good bit of cash in exchange for "alien wisdom"
The idea that they would take a poll, asking if we wanted them to show up, ranks right up there with the rest. It was just a hook to reel in the suckers for what ever they were selling next.

I understand what you're saying with the souls etc. But if you were in their position and witnessed how we behaved, especially toward ourselves, would you give us that capability? Imagine being an alien and watching a human smoke a cigarette.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sixandone

The idea that some consider themselves SO special that aliens choose to "mind meld" with them and pass along messages is laughable. Of course, those messages are never anything Earth shaking. Nothing mind blowing or usable.

I may be mistaken, but I think Einstein believed he received some of his information through dream-states. Also, I think Nikola Tesla believed he received a lot of his information from a mysterious being in his dreams, or something a long those lines. Food for thought.

Allot of musicians say sometimes they just wake up with lyrics to a song already bouncing around their heads.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Meh. People believed in John Titor and his messages too, so...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sixandone

Tesla also claimed he built a spaceship and flew to Venus. Me, I don;t buy it, lol. The guy was brilliant, but he was also half full of you know what a lot of the time...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Egyptia... Dr. Carol Rosin a former NASA scientist turned Disclosure Project witness.

Rosin was a secretary for Wernher von Braun for a few years at Fairchild, after he left NASA -- I've never seen the slightest evidence she ever worked for NASA, and I've talked with several of von Braun's colleagues about these 'UFO secrets' she claims he told her, they laughed out loud.
edit on 16-10-2014 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sixandone

First off this is not to go off the spirit of the thread and the few images I am showing are merely to demonstrate my point, this is a valid thread and your's was a good post.

Now

Maybe they are Not alien as in from other stars but more local, the dreaming soul's of a lost world perhaps trying to help there children or other's who they now accept as there children but may not actually be so long after there age past.
A body on the moon, not the mona Lisa made up disinformation story but a real one, in plain sight yet ingored by NASA or perhaps overlooked, it is so old it is actually powdering away from macro molecular degeneration through heat/cold, particle and radiation bombardment (Which both suggest incredible age far older than the dinosaurs so older than man is supposed to be unless it was destroyed with a demolecularisation device, something that caused degrading of the atomic bond's).

Here is a direct link to a high resolution copy of the original if you are curious
files.abovetopsecret.com...
And my interpretation of the debris field and possible oblique crash site

Then there are so many other relic's up there that are of course nothing but boulder's, yeah right boulders in an advanced state or deterioration but on six wheel's with a trail behind them and sometime's going up hill.

After spending billion's of dollars to get there the Astronauts were not taking family snap shot's of a day at the beach, there image's were each of incredible cost to the US government and where possible they were to take shot's of item's of interest, the public though believe what they are told like good little sheep being led to the slaughter as though they have no mind's and you know what, who control's the information control's the power so weather we like it or not we have all been led by these lyeing SOB's.

Even without Alien technology who know's what they recovered and how many undisclosed recovery mission's were staged after apollo to bring back tech they found, regardless of it's state of decay material samples could still have advanced there secret break away civilization to there own agenda and benefit but of course not the benefit of humanity.

What you are looking at hear behing the Astronaut and in the shot without (which was to scale given the distance as well so that the perspective back on earth could be worked out to provide size reference) is a tracked vehicle blown off it's track's, the right most boulder is apparently just that a boulder but the middle boulder is a partial cab from the vehicle turned on it's roof and between it and the other interesting boulder to the left is clearly visible one of the weel's and part's of the buckled caterpillar track.

Zoom in and check it out, remember dust and decay on everything though.

Now to mars

Did they destroy us, did we destroy ourselves, are they us and we them but seperated into two tribes one that stayed out there and one that went back to the stone age, are they an older race or even ghosts of who used to be or are they genuinely alien.

Mediums in the 1800's spoke of other world's and vibrations, other planes of existance and it was at this time the greatest acceleration in our knowlege and science happened, perhaps stagnating when they saw how we turned everything into a weapon culminating in the nuclear bomb.
Quantum physics in the late 1900's and early 2000's speaks of quantum harmonics (oscillations or vibrations), parrallel worlds (other planes) and interdimensional property's.

Should we listen, YES, should we be careful, YES, are they benign or malign " ? " but there is a global conspiracy (yes) and could they from whom the message originated whether terrestrial or otherwize really be any worse than the NWO or whatever other guise that group of self serving sycophantic narcisistic power mongers want to call themselve's with there inferior intellects and superior bank account's whose only real trait is there ability at manipulating others and controlling power to the exclusion of all other forms of higher intelligence, no I think they could not be any worse at all.

Peri? what never met the girl (they try to say we are seeing shapes in the cloud's).

All the god's of man where teachers, they came from the sky or the spirit of the underworld, some to enslave and some commited hideous offenced against humanity based on the various religions but all have a common theme, there is a higher power to which the human race must answer and law's it must learn to abide by.

Being christian myself I think on the start of geneisis, "Let us create them man and woman in OUR image", a colony or a recreation of a now ascended race perhap's, maybe it even inspired the sci fi series stargate idea of the ancient's and how they seeded that fictional universe with human races.

According to the idea of the universe being only about 13 billion years old we really should be a rarity as a sentient race given how young the universe is unless it is much older or it was created from another universe maybe by artificial mean's or at lease colonized form there, perhaps interdimensional travel is the key to pass between these disparate time space continuum's.

But humanity is currently it's own and it's home's greatest threat, now through population explostion but poor management and corrupt government, our current model based on who has the most gold is doomed to fail and only sustained now through make believe currency bond's that government's are using to boy up the economy so we as a race need to leave the current model behind and take our destiny as a single family in our hand's, but we are too fractious to do that and the NWO do not have our interests at heart, there solution is outlined on the georgia guide stone's and they want to build there pyamid on a mound of body's, the body's of all they whom they intend to eradicate leaving only there selected race as heir's to the world.

edit on 16-10-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

If they were evil, do you think they would even ask? The vampire analogy doesn't apply, unless you were to assume that they are being held back by even higher forces, but if they were being held back by higher forces, would they knowingly commit evil, knowing that they'd get punished?

Think of them like most people. Most people have a tendency to be good. It's only a few that act evil, and brainwash people, and that's how wars start. Do you think that they, who have much greater knowledge of the supernatural, that they would dare to act evil at all? They are practically begging to help. Come on, we need to give this a try. You could argue that we are all pretty much born slaves. The definition of modern slavery could be extend to "forced to work for money." If prostitution is sexual slavery, then you can extend this to say that if you have to do anything for money, as opposed to enjoy doing it, then you are a slave, and in this world, who actually likes to work? Some of us may work less and live more luxurious than others, but in the end, we still have to work. Basically, we need to work to live, and then we have to work some more to keep "developing." We need to work for a power company to develop power, we need to work for a jet company to develop new jets. We work to create hovercrafts(like in Star Wars, great way to save space actually), and then we work so that everyone can own one of these things. We work to defend criminals, who are usually forced into that situation caused by poverty, we work as bankers to manage money that is created so that we have a mean to survive, we work to cure people that they(the UFOs) can cure themselves, and it just becomes a never ending cycle.

According to the messages(from other people), they can give us free energy and incredible technology, basically, they can help us achieve these things, without having to work for them, instant Paradise really, and even though I haven't seen it, I'm guessing they have technology to cure all diseases also. There's also a chance that there are various species that want to "mingle" with us also. This is how life is supposed to be. We are supposed to live till 100, make art, sing, make love, enjoy life, watch TV, visit planets, etc. without having to work at all. To me, work is slavery, necessitated by the fact that we need to do so to survive. Just because we get paid for it doesn't mean that we actually enjoy doing it. We enjoy the money, not the work, but the money is required for us to buy a new house, new car, to survive basically.

That is why we need to give this a try. End this 9 to 5 madness that doesn't seem to be leading anywhere. And if you're African, I don't see why you won't do this, which is why I'm so perplex that Obama hasn't tried to spread this, and this video hasn't gotten more views(and to me, it's clearly authentic, not only do the facts "resonate," but the style is rather consistent. The message the other guy talking about God punishing America and Muslims was clearly NOT authentic, first, the Bible doesn't even use Thy God, but rather Lord Thy God, and his style was too direct and "modern," and the UFOs don't ever talk about punishment).

Here's the video again(remember, the more people that do what they say, the better. Basically, think of it as a democracy. Hopefully, it won't be that high, but let's just say that 150,000 views are not enough. This IS the Second Coming, and we can vote for it):
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That is a fair point as to why they aren't making it more obvious, if they want to show. The problem is that we don't know what exactly is going behind "closed doors." Perhaps there is an agreement with the U.S government(and by that I mean, NASA, NSA, and the military industrial complex, not Congress. Congress, I don't think, knows anything about this.) Perhaps there is a secret agreement that the U.S government would slowly release the files and make their presence known, but instead, they've reneged on them, and being more evasive instead.

Nevertheless, you could say I have carried on the legacy and revived this issue. I have gathered all of the important world leaders to this site. Unfortunately, if they still refuse to show this to their citizens(and they don't do according to what that video says) and remain "unbelievers," then there's really not much else I can do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join