It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, inside information

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: k3d59

Does 'the 'late 60's connection' refer to the round scar generation?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

That looks like a manhole guard tent...

I think he is trying to mess with people or he'd have shown more info.
edit on 11-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hurdygurdy
LOL. That threw me for a minute since I just got through reading about African secret societies.
No, I was referring to the race to develop bio tech weapons that reached detente in the late '60'(or allegedly reached detente).en.wikipedia.org...://" target="_blank" class="postlink">Bio Weapons Convention (WIKI)

I was astounded to see how much is online concerning the bio weapons development in the 50's through 70's. I don't think we'll be off topic to take a look at some of this material because it does relate to some of the posts I've seen across the net.

The Rollback of South Africa's Chemical and Biological Warfare Program (had to go to the PDF URL AS GIVEN on site, open in acrobat and then download. I trust you will find Corporate Author : AIR UNIV MAXWELL AFB AL CENTER FOR AEROSPACE DOCTRINE RESEARCH AND EDUCATION a trustworthy source.

Then we have BACTERIAL AND CHEMICAL WARFARE—The Current Status . 1960,Calif Med. Aug 1960; 93(2): 82–85.
The Lethal Knife, Sydney D. Rubbo,The Australian Quarterly
Vol. 40, No. 4 (Dec., 1968), pp. 21-28, requires a free JSTOR registration, but that would be no problem to the number of serious posters on ATS.

Damn, I forgot just how much stuff people were into back then. And to tell you the truth, I was shocked to find so much (more) online.as Take a look and it'll be easier to understand the people who believe in bio warfare as the precipitating factor in what's going down. I'm half inclined to believe that what we're seeing now is tinker toy stuff gone into the wild and returning to bite us in the ass. We can't even track Level III and IV bio hazards in modern research facilities- what do you think happened to the samples when the multinational black ops people had to close their labs and head back home.

Sweet dreams.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin
Interesting .While a quick search failed to find out anything more about the UN workers that is not to say that it didn't happen . However my previous question still remains unanswered . How are so many highly trained doctors and nurses contracting this disease . Granted being at ground zero would mean that your chances of catching Ebola increases exponentially . But one would imagine that the sanitation/isolation/physical barrier practises of these health workers would go way beyond being paranoid . Also be interesting to see how the west African health professionals are faring , or does it not matter as it is not newsworthy . Or at least not as newsworthy as in , page 9 not front page . Anyways i digress as i am apt to do . Ebola ,not airborne ,may or may not be transmitted through contact with sufaces outside of the body,but trained personnel are getting sick.Pity the poor person cleaning out the chuck bags on the plane . You get my drift . Just saying

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

My best guess is that the many doctors, nurses, and other health and humanitarian aid workers who contracted this Ebola virus did something simple, yet deadly...like wiping their brow with a gloved hand, brushing their eye in the process, accidentally. Or, touching a contaminated doorknob or stair rail - Sweat can carry the virus. And so it goes...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: snowspirit

It is this person's opinion that the virus is, and has been, transmissible prior to onset of symptoms.

There was a conversation on CNN, Erin Burnett was trying to get an "expert" to tell us when a symptom gets to be enough of a symptom to be contagious.

The guy just kept playing stupid, telling her he couldn't understand the question...

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: snowspirit

It is this person's opinion that the virus is, and has been, transmissible prior to onset of symptoms.

There was a conversation on CNN, Erin Burnett was trying to get an "expert" to tell us when a symptom gets to be enough of a symptom to be contagious.

The guy just kept playing stupid, telling her he couldn't understand the question...

Going back through the thread and wanted to bring this forward for those who may not go all the way through the thread.

Also, if you could find a clip, that would be fantastic!

Going back through the thread and wanted to bring this forward for those who may not go all the way through the thread.

Also, if you could find a clip, that would be fantastic!

Glsd you did post that. I missed a page trying to catch up. Just catching up on today's posts now

Btw Erin Burnett show is called Out Front. I wouldn't mind seeing the clip. I had her show on too, but was making dinner.
edit on 12-10-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Lol. You can't wear goggles in a tropical environ. They fill up and before you know it you're looking through fishbowls. Same for gloves. Tyvex suit? Forget about it. Cut them off when you're done and watch the sweat pour out like water
edit on 12-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

That is kind of my point i guess . Perhaps i need to do a search on what the safety procedures/protective gear they are using. All i have pictures of in my head is the blue hazmat suits . if anyone has information on this it would be great if they can post . You also said in your reply many.Do you have numbers for this . Seems a lot of people are making the same mistakes .

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Gish that hand looks painful. I've read the hem orating usnt as bad with this, however the outbreak in Congo, is another type, not rested to west Africa. Same strain I bekieve but different. I posted a thread on it, not much info in it though, just to say it was different.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-10-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH
Where pray tell can you get these GOJI berries?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Agreed hard to wear goggles in the tropics,we used to throw ours away as lack of vision far out weighed the risks of not using them.Not much of a choice though .Sweat or risk infection . Guess we will see how it plays out

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: k3d59
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I put this on the "other thread." The point is that contamination may have occurred during removal of the gear.
Spanish Nurse Worse

"...Dr. German Ramirez, who is among those treating her, said Romero may have been exposed while removing protective gear she'd donned to treat one of the priests.

"That's what we were working on -- on the errors possibly made while removing the protective suit," Ramirez told reporters this week, saying it's possible the protective suit or gloves may have touched her face...."

So is this a design flaw in the gear?

Could be a design flaw or her error.
I also speculate somebody made that up and don't want us to know she got it some other way. Emphasis on 'speculate'.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Interview with Dr about Airborne Ebola and transmission through skin cells

question regarding Airborne Ebola at 8:22 . she references the US ARMY Research Institute for Infectious Diseases report at the bottom of this page.

she says that the report states that the airborne transmission of ebola is:
-real
-airborne transmissible by droplets in the same way that influenza is
-more likely to be airborne transmitted in cold climates, even remaining infectious after its been freeze dried.

information regarding cell penetration of all cell types of the body (skin included) begins around 11:00.

she says influenza can only infect through lung tissue whereas ebola can enter the blood stream through skin cells on the hand. you dont have to touch your eye or your mouth. this may explain why its been so contagious.

the rest of the video is mainly about nano silver and its effectiveness.

edit on 12-10-2014 by LurkingRelentlessly because: spellering

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
" He also said that he wasn't around there the day that the deputies and judge went into the apartment, but that it was really stupid of them to enter there without any protection. He said they haven't had any special briefings or anything concerning the ebola "crisis", but he'd let me know. I will see him next Wednesday so will update if I hear anything new."

My husband got a job to clean out a really really dirty house...mice, snakes eating the mice, mice poopand urine every where, filth upon filth. He came home in about a half hour in a panic, he couldn't breathe, he was hot, and in distress. I took his mask and dosed it with a few drops of tea tree oil and told him to breathe it in. Within minutes he was feeling better. He breathed it in for another several minutes and felt well enough to go back. He told his helpers to put the drops of tea tree oil in their masks and no one got sick.

Has anyone checked tea tree oil's ability to put this virus in check?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Texas healthcare worker tests positive; would mark 1st Ebola transmission in U.S.

And how many patients did he treat after that? Here you go.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: missvicky
" He also said that he wasn't around there the day that the deputies and judge went into the apartment, but that it was really stupid of them to enter there without any protection. He said they haven't had any special briefings or anything concerning the ebola "crisis", but he'd let me know. I will see him next Wednesday so will update if I hear anything new."

My husband got a job to clean out a really really dirty house...mice, snakes eating the mice, mice poopand urine every where, filth upon filth. He came home in about a half hour in a panic, he couldn't breathe, he was hot, and in distress. I took his mask and dosed it with a few drops of tea tree oil and told him to breathe it in. Within minutes he was feeling better. He breathed it in for another several minutes and felt well enough to go back. He told his helpers to put the drops of tea tree oil in their masks and no one got sick.

Has anyone checked tea tree oil's ability to put this virus in check?

Another poster on another thread mentioned using a mixture of water and tea tree oil as a spray on hands. Use it before shopping, etc...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Face Palm

...Sorry

edit on 10/12/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RockerDom

Hmmm....mighty suspicious, ya think?

Ebola In Dallas

I guess Ebola is no concern though...right?

:-/

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
its spreading faster than expected. A healthcare worker in US shouldn't be contracting it from taking care of a Ebola patient. This isn't West Africa, what this is showing is the tenacity of the virus and also unpreparedness of the US Healthcare System to deal with it. They are not able to contain it with their current practices.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Biotech2024

You do know he was treated by nurses who did not correctly handle him the first time he went to the hospital right?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join