It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, inside information

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Biotech2024

Ive been reading that the natural plant antibiotics are ever changing as well. Therefore the pathogen can not work out the code to overcome the Herbal antibiotic. Evidently the DNA (or whatever a plant has) changes each time they are pollinated. Which makes the virus, unable to crack the code.

I confess, I am only parroting what I have read. But, I have gathered a huge amount of wild Yarrow just in case. lol
I know cayenne pepper will stop a hemorrhage. I have stopped internal bleeding with it before. (childbirth, at home, you dont want to know the details)

Thank you for the youtube, I will watch it a little later.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

See my latest post under pandemics section. 41 UN workers in isolation, including 20 military personnel, due to Ebola exposure.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I am always the first to say, the only fear is fear itself. And a hundred other cliches about living above your fear.

But in this case, we should be terrified of the unknown elements associated with Ebola. The stakes are simply too high.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Any more info? Looks like someone killed this thread.

Too bad. This thread was great until yesterday.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok, adding to the discussion on whether Ebola can exist on the surface, if so how long....... I just read this,

The linen, bedding and carpet taken from the apartment where Thomas Eric Duncan got sick were taken to the Veolia Environmental Services incinerator in Port Arthur, where they were destroyed Friday.

Company spokesman Dan Duncan tells the Beaumont Enterprise (http://(link tracking not allowed)/1EI4tvv ) that the ash will be analyzed for two days for any remaining contamination before it is sent to the Louisiana landfill.

WHAT ??? If items from the apartment have been incinerated, these guys are worried that there may be remaining contamination ??? Exactly how durable are they expecting this virus to be ???

www.miamiherald.com...
ed it on 11-10-2014 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
Any more info? Looks like someone killed this thread.

Too bad. This thread was great until yesterday.

Not at all the thread hasn't been killed
like I said if I get any new info i'll be sure to post it here. So far there hasn't been any word yet.

@RoyalBlue not sure exactly how durable the virus is, but at least they're not taking any chances...which is a good thing.
edit on 11-10-2014 by AutOmatIc because: Reply

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Here's some insider,, happening as we type,,

U have too guess where though.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am new to the site found it while trying to find reliable news sources outside of MSM. I've been reading through many of the ebola threads in hopes of staying informed, as I do not believe the government or MSM are telling the whole story or the truth about it.
Personally I'm feeling pretty stressed over it because I live in Texas only a couple hrs from Dallas/Ft worth as well as Houston.
I don't have any inside info but if I hear anything I will share it. What I can tell you is my local area isn't taking it as serious or taking precautions, and local tv has down played it even more. We have a lot of friends and family in the DFW area and none of them seem concerned, or are taking precautions. They're not even talking about it and it's life as usual for all of them it seems. I've seen a few say quit worrying about ebola and get your flu shot. I find it so crazy so many people have their heads in the sand.
Meanwhile I have been scouring the internet reading and trying to get and stay informed. I have 3 kids so entrovirus and especially ebola have been a concern to me.
I will definitely be checking here often for updates as well as to share anything I come across too. Thank you to all that have been sharing information of all kinds. I am hoping to find time later to go back to the beginning of the thread and start over as I'm not sure if I missed anything since one person seemed to be trying to argue instead of sharing info.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I live in Madrid, not too far from Carlos III hospital. There has been a certain reticence to even think about the whole Ebola crisis. Now no one talkss about anything else. Regardless of whether it is a black flag, people are affected. I am a teacher, my chidren do nothing but talk about it, hard to give a class in fact. I hope this thing gets sorted soon.
I was one of the first to say it wouldn't be anything important. Anyway...yer
edit on 11-10-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So letting you know how it spreads is not sharing info, but making unfounded statements based on anecdotes is.

Got it.

a reply to: RoseLight

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm not looking to argue how it spreads because I feel like there's a lot of confusion and unknowns about that. I was referring to the arguing going back and forth about information. I just want to read and discuss as much info as I can and I will make my own conclusions from there. I am also in hopes to hear what other people are seeing and hearing as well. So far I have found a lot of informative info but i am concerned and feel like there have to be others that feel the same way, and know more than I do. Plus I don't think the information being put on tv is helpful and I still feel like there is a lot more going on then we are being told. I have been in the medical field and watching the way the whole situation has been handled is scary to say the least.

a reply to: raymundoko

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I put this on the "other thread." The point is that contamination may have occurred during removal of the gear.
Spanish Nurse Worse

"...Dr. German Ramirez, who is among those treating her, said Romero may have been exposed while removing protective gear she'd donned to treat one of the priests.

"That's what we were working on -- on the errors possibly made while removing the protective suit," Ramirez told reporters this week, saying it's possible the protective suit or gloves may have touched her face...."

So is this a design flaw in the gear?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: k3d59

From what I have heard it is not a design flaw man, it is a procedural fail. However, they are killing this woman, and she was just in a bad place at a bad time without any training.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin
bludragin's post www.abovetopsecret.com...

and more on that:
www.promedmail.org...
[3] Sierra Leone: Chinese holding center
Date: Thu 9 Oct 2014
Source: Awoko [edited]
awoko.org...

"...One problem he says they have is people just walking into the hospital without any report from community hospitals or from the central Command. This, he said, is not correct because they need to have prior knowledge of these victims. However, he said, they cannot turn them away and have to accept and check them. While there, 8 patients walked into the hospital complaining that they are infected, so they were taken into the holding center for further tests..."

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It isn't a design flaw because there is no design. Google the images of the docs in west Africa. They don't have the equipment or the gear you think they do.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I too have been reading up on natural options. I recently started learning about essential oils and their uses. I too am wondering if there are herbs and oils that would be effective. I have seen many mentions if ionic and colloidal silver as well, which I want to read up on.
One of my biggest concerns is the question of how easily this can be transmitted as well as when someone is contagious. I don't think MSM will release anything until the damage done is far greater, and by then the potential of infected would be huge.

a reply to: misskat1

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Excellent links, thank you!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RoseLight

Welcome to ATS!

This little corner of the net is quite fascinating, every topic under the sun is fair game and there are tons of intelligent people from all kinds of backgrounds, so you are sure to find someone to whom you can relate.

Some great threads on this topic:

Ebola - my visual charts & projections based on WHO data

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

Ebola Epidemic Could Become Global Crisis

Once you reach 20 posts you can post a thread and use other featues.

Looking forward to seeing you in the threads.

Regards to additional gleanings from the grapevines, life's happenstances have kept us from further discussion on the matter, rest assurrd I will pick their brain when our schedules coordinate.

I would like to request that any further discussion relative to pre-symptomatic transmission to the Ebola: Facts, Opinions, and Speculations. thread; I will post there and link sourced documents supportive of my stance.
edit on 11-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Not a good time to be a kid. BTW,anyone meditated on EVD68, AIDS,Marburg/EBD and the late '60's connection(s)?
Ramp it up.

Child from Liberia Admitted for Observation

Michigan Toddler Dies

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Is that a containment unit Bob? If so where and what is the story behind this?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join