It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, inside information

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I'm really curious, too, because I live in Fort Worth. Its like once he died, the MSM decided to not cover the topic much anymore. They're trying to push that it was/is a one-time thing, but I worry that its not. Or even, this might be the year that we have a bad flu, and everyone freaks out because they think its Ebola. A relatively "mild" summer, and only a handful of West Nile cases makes me nervous, for some reason. I'm not living in fear or anything, its just the thought in the back of my mind that maybe this time, will be THE time that something comes up and bites us all in the behind.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

It is this person's opinion that the virus is, and has been, transmissible prior to onset of symptoms.

There was a conversation on CNN, Erin Burnett was trying to get an "expert" to tell us when a symptom gets to be enough of a symptom to be contagious.

The guy just kept playing stupid, telling her he couldn't understand the question...

Going back through the thread and wanted to bring this forward for those who may not go all the way through the thread.

Also, if you could find a clip, that would be fantastic!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: snowspirit

It is this person's opinion that the virus is, and has been, transmissible prior to onset of symptoms.

There was a conversation on CNN, Erin Burnett was trying to get an "expert" to tell us when a symptom gets to be enough of a symptom to be contagious.

The guy just kept playing stupid, telling her he couldn't understand the question...

Going back through the thread and wanted to bring this forward for those who may not go all the way through the thread.

Also, if you could find a clip, that would be fantastic!

here,,

No it wont bite u in ass,

but there will be a rash,,

then,, blisters,, big, blisters,,

ebola-hand with blisters,,

all within 21 Days.

If u got it , u will know.

Dont think even Erin Burnett could get the second picture on CNN.

edit on 10/11/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I do believe that those are dated a bit, see below:

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I just saw a report that said that only 18% of victims are displaying the classic "bleeding" from Ebola, compared to a normal average of 30-40%.

We could be dealing with either something different but related, or something mutated.

Regards to this aspect:

The prominent clinical features of the EBOV infection in the confirmed cases were fever, severe diarrhea, and vomiting; hemorrhage was less frequent. 

Emergence of Zaire Ebola Virus Disease in Guinea

The symptoms aren't extreme, the fatality rate is down, the mutation rate is up.and out varies by 3 % from ZEBOV.

There are more than a few differences in the virus in its present incarnation cimpared to whrn it las graced our presence.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
*Sighs*

Seems ATS deleted a message of mine to a labtech in my private messages because they didn't like the Goji berry thing.

The same as they deleted one of my old accounts because they didn't like the information I was giving.

Bloody Skull-f@#$ don't mind getting as much information as they can out of the public by hosting a forum like this. But they REALLY don't like it when people get TOO close to the truth do they.

Like normal. Nobody is listening. Gotta love the idiots in this world walking around completely blind to the answers that are right in their face.

GOJI .. WILL .. FIX .. EBOLA!! Hear these words!

They KNOW IT!

They don't want YOU to know it.

Because Ebola will wipe out a great deal of people; and make them a butt-load of money with drugs. Whereas a $15 packet of berries will not.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

Do you have a source? I've googled 'health benefits of goji berries' and 9/10 (reliable) sources admit to this being simply a celebrity health craze with zero reliable proof/data/research into there being any health benefits at all, aside from your typical 'vitamins & antioxidants'.

Bet they taste great though.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Treated waste water typically goes into the nearest waterway

When you say nearest waterway, does this find it's way into our water supply. Drinking water?
I think it does and chlorine is added to kill bacteria.

Just wondering about this because when torrential downpours of rain happen, it causes the water to become turbid and will contain what gets flushed down the toilet , namely fecal matter ( poop). Happens to my water all the time after heavy rains. We get don't drink warnings. I missed the last warning and got deathly ill. Never been so sick in my life. I puked non stop for 14 hours., wasn't ebola of course but it goes to show it could at one point be do you think?

Anyways I would advise those in the dallas area not to drink water if it rains heavy there!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Wasn't there a news about a week ago about a first case of Ebola being transmitted by air? Every virus on Earth mutates/evolves ... and after so many deaths it sure have adapted to the 'new conditions' (contamination etc.) and mutated to survive. And warnings from WHO that we underestimate Ebola are not so good either.

Good luck to everyone in the next few years

EDIT: I didn't find that news so I could be wrong, but I did find an interesting article from 2012, so well before the outbreak.
edit on 11-10-2014 by baburak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

If you don't like this thread, why post in it?
You don't really contribute anything of value. You just keep belittling others.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Yes, they have been discharged. Just today I beleve.

From here in fact, which is attached to this facility, where this meeting just happened.

Just my posts in this thread.

Thank you very much JadedANDcynical, I really appreciate this response! Peace to you and yours.

Summary of Jaded's posts on this thread above for those who would like to miss the posts of a certain individual.

My two cents is to avoid responding to those who are nasty and will not engage in a reason/able discussion.

Such are probably just looking for attention and any engagement feeds the fire.

edit on 11-10-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
A bunch of threads in the Hoax and LoL bins disagree with you...

a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Many sites don't have a hoax bin.

The fact that ATS has one only proves my point.

On a controversial topic/thread many members will do their own investigation, and if the OP seems unsupported by facts or unrelated to the truth, members will petition mods with their evidence to have it thrown in the hoax bin.

Having a hoax bin adds an enormous amount of legitimacy to this site, but I see you have failed to make that intellectual leap.

It seems you cannot make a point without insults, scorn or passive aggression, I will take my own advice in the post above and not respond to you any more, my time is too valuable. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The truth is that Ebola does not transmit prior to symptoms.

a reply to: slip2break

edit on 11-10-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The staff did NOT vet whether or not Ebola is transmissible pre symptoms, or if there are more Ebola patients in texas...surely you don't believe they did...or even have the capability to.

a reply to: NoAngel2u

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biotech2024

originally posted by: Biotech2024
a reply to: raymundoko

Ebola will be shown to have similar if not higher transmission rates during winter months. Flu infects only certain cell types whereas Ebola can infect many cell types. It's highly contagious spread through aerosols similar to flu.

There are way too many factors to control to stop this virus. It is beyond the governments ability to control. They know it already.

Only saving grace for them is knowing certain drugs can stop it, if a certain politicians family member gets it they can keep that person alive. But for the common man the production rate for the drugs haven't been ramped up.

Exponential growth implies 500 million infected by mid 2015. The people behind the projections calculations are too scared to mention them in public or media.

I was second in my biochemistry class out of 200.

Chris

Here is the drug info for anyone that wants to look into it further. I would suspect the secondary manufacturers for drugs like in Israel and India are already manufacturing it in large quantities.

This modality of treatment can save lives and a injection is not needed.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-10-2014 by Biotech2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wait, what? I was actually trying to answer your question so I can see you are just looking to argue with me because you don't like my stance. Similar to how you treated others in the Native American thread.

That article had this quote:

The test for Ebola takes only four to six hours, according to Kelly Wroblewski, director of infectious disease programs at the Association of Public Health Laboratories. But when you factor in the time it can take for medical professionals to agree a patient needs the test, perform the blood draw, safely send the sample to a certified lab and communicate those results, the Dallas experience shows that the process could take days.

In the US, they've typically been getting the results within 12-24 hours.

Here is link to the CDC conference:

we usually get a test result back within 24 hours.

www.cdc.gov...

a reply to: diggindirt

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: k3d59

Thanks so much for the link.

Ebola: The Lancet

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
We can argue all day, but no one knows what is really going on. So, prepare for the worse. Hope for the best. But, be prepared.

History will tell you, it isnt a matter of if a plague will one day kill off millions, but when it will happen.

It wasnt the bird or swine flu, and it may not be Ebola. But, one day it will happen.

There are a huge amount of reasons to stash supplies. A plague is just one good reason. Earthquakes, EMPs, Solar disruptions, war, drought etc.

I think it will provide a measure of peace for some people to be prepared. I for one feel much better now that I have colloidal silver, high potent vit C (4 lbs lol) I made some thieves oil, restocked my herb medicinal cabinet, created a family plan with my adult children, and bought beans and rice, and a solar pump for the well.

Having these ducks in a row will not necessarily save my family, but for right now, I feel like I have done what I can and can afford to do, and I feel better. I cant control the disease, but I can control how I prepare.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

The earths magnetic field acts as a shield against cosmic rays. With it weakening, extra radiation penetrates and cause mutations in or alterations in genetic structure. Most mutations disable a virulent pathogen. The extra radiation will also cause increase in skin cancer rates.

But on a rare occasion the mutation changes the pathogen to be more virulent. Also the use of conformational drugs like favipiravir, will lead to strains that are resistant to that conformational drug.

A conformational drug is a drug that relies on the protein structure of functional components of virus to stay the same. Mutations cause alterations in the protein structure, and a drug that use to work won't work anymore.

I'm surprised the Japanese are releasing the drug into Nigeria. It will lead to strains building up resistance faster.

There is a frontline documentary on Ebola on youtube. My heart ached when I saw the familial devastation that it is causing in that region. I urge everyone to watch it to get a grasp and scope of what is happening. We are all human and our humanity is our emotions.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
At least a portion of the soldiers going into Africa to "fight" ebola are from the 101st Airborne, just down the road from us. They are sending the Screaming Eagles to "fight" a deadly disease?
www.wpsdlocal6.com...

The more I see, the more discouraged I become. They are being given six hours of training....
Please lift prayers for these brave soldiers and their families.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I know the screaming eagles are the bravest of the brave, but i bet this is one enemy they are scared of.

I dont see the point sending in the military, this thing has spread so in rural villages and camps and no one trusts the west... we're only putting more western lives at risk for no point.

Quarantine AFRICA!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join