It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, inside information

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The subject of ebola seems to have dropped off the radar recently. I've been trying to find info about the NY doctor patient and....nothing. Nothing on local newscasts either.

It's making me very suspicious seeing that elections are on Tuesday. What news will we be greeted with on Wednesday?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

We have an Ebola Caesar. No worries. His infinite wisdom will secure our happiness. Long live the king.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
a reply to: Maluhia

We have an Ebola Caesar. No worries. His infinite wisdom will secure our happiness. Long live the king.

He sure has been laying low, though. Has anybody heard anything from him? This article says he has produced a significant number of announcements. I haven't heard any.

At the White House, reporters confronted press secretary Josh Earnest with questions about the Ebola czar. “What has changed since he started his job?” one reporter asked. “It appears as though this week there’s more confusion than there was last week, given what we’re seeing in New York and New Jersey, and more differences between how the states are dealing with it.”

Earnest insisted Klain was “coordinating the government response,” but he did not directly answer whether the Ebola czar needed to do more to coordinate with state governments. “I don’t think it fuels panic because I think people understand the facts,” Earnest said. Earnest said Klain’s work — he’s been on the job 10 days — already produced “a significant number of announcements related to the whole-of-government approach that the President has ordered to dealing with the Ebola situation.”

Where is the czar?
edit on 31-10-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Has anybody heard the test results for the woman quarantined in Portland, Oregon ? The results should have been back by now, I believe. But I can't find anything on it yet.
edit on 1-11-2014 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2014 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RoyalBlue

Negative.

Patient in isolation at Milwaukie, Ore., hospital tests negative for Ebola virus - @fox12oregon

Here's one in NC.

North Carolina Department of Health says possible Ebola patient arrived in US from Liberia on Oct. 31 via Newark Airport; patient developed fever Sunday - @ABC11_WTVD

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It is pretty remarkable how coverage has nearly completely dropped off during the last few days.

I don't think it's due to any concerted effort with respect to the election, as much as it is a lack of perceived threat. Once the "patient in NYC" news hit & passed, I think everyone kind of settled in to the notion that there won't be any major outbreak.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
a reply to: RoyalBlue

Negative.

Patient in isolation at Milwaukie, Ore., hospital tests negative for Ebola virus - @fox12oregon

Here's one in NC.

North Carolina Department of Health says possible Ebola patient arrived in US from Liberia on Oct. 31 via Newark Airport; patient developed fever Sunday - @ABC11_WTVD

The North Carolina patient tested negative, also. My good friend lives there and the local news gave the results.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Hmm i remember reading a post either here or another board saying that ebola as an engineered and controlled disease would make a "pause" for christmas holydays because it would spoil economy.. but come back in force in spring. Lets see how it goes.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

That is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, what's the point of spreading an exceptionally deadly disease only to have it take a break for Christmas shopping? If it's really an engineered disease, I don't think GDP is going to matter a whole lot once it gets going.

The most logical explanation is that enhanced screening is keeping more suspected cases out of the country and improved guidelines and equipment are reducing risk of exposure. Plus, given the fact that Ebola's symptoms are similar to a whole ton of other illnesses, especially in the early stages, reporting a potential case everytime someone with the flu goes to the hospital would do nothing but induce panic and lead to overreactions.

(post by franky2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by foxmilera removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You know something's up when even the medical system is messed with...seriously.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This sort of thread always interests me but it's been two years since the thread wast started.

Was anything at all ever posted in this thread other than

"I know a nurse who gave me some nifmoration and will update it?"

Was there ever an update?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Ebola is the least of our worries if someone has engineered a virus worse than it of course..

That pretty much sums it up I think..

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ORDOSIUS

rense.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
something like that

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Interesting

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 12:17 PM