It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: DJW001
The real reason is the capital flight from Russia which leaves no funds for investments into other industries. The robbery is going on at all levels with whole departmental groups involved in making massive frauds and splitting the loot.
Corruption is the way of life in Russia. Some say Russia of today is more corrupt than Soviet Union in the 1980s.
The embassy decided to warn passengers before her next crossing not to sail aboard Lusitania. The Imperial German Embassy placed a warning advertisement in 50 American newspapers, including those in New York
Undeclared war munitions
Lusitania was officially carrying among her cargo rifle/machine-gun ammunition, shrapnel artillery shells without powder charges and artillery fuses.
Beesly has stated that the cargo also included 46 tons of aluminium powder, which was used in the manufacture of explosives and which was being shipped to the Woolwich Arsenal. Author Steven Danver states that the Lusitania was also secretly carrying a large quantity of nitrocellulose (gun cotton), although this was not listed as such on the cargo manifest either.
Furthermore there was a large consignment of "fur", sent from Dupont de Nemours, an explosives manufacturer, and some 90 tons butter and lard destined for the Royal Navy Weapons Testing Establishment in Essex. Although it was May, this lard and butter was not refrigerated; it was insured by the special government rate but the insurance was never claimed.
In September 2008, bullets known to be used by the British military were uncovered from the wreck by diver Eoin McGarry. They were found in an area of the ship not previously known to have been carrying cargo.
...as we see in the western media outlets... Where to begin? Lusitania, 911, Iraq WMDs, MH370, MH17 and so on...
Why Putin against "democratic" ethnic cleansing in Ukraine? He should have let it done...
“We have asked the Crimean Tatars to vacate part of their land, which is required for social needs,” Temirgaliyev said. “But we are ready to allocate and legalize many other plots of land to ensure a normal life for the Crimean Tatars,” he said.
ethnic cleansing noun
: the practice of removing or killing people who belong to an ethnic group that is different from the ruling group in a country or region
originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: maghun
What about Putin? Can you refute any point from Shaker's list?
And away we go:
- broken the back of the AngloZionist-backed oligarchy in Russia.
Just like Hitler broke the back of the British war mongers and their Jewish masters. To give Putin his due, he is not anti-Semitic; in fact, he sees Russian Jews as a vital part of the Russian tapestry. Unfortunately, many of his admirers are little better than Nazis who have scratched out "Germany" and written "Russia" in in crayon.
- achieved a truly miraculous success in Chechnia (one which nobody, prophets included, had foreseen).
Setting aside the biblical tone, the "miracle involved the wanton destruction of 160,000 lives, using tactics that his supporters are now condemning Kyiv for using.
- literally resurrected the Russian economy.
Yes, Putin single handedly drilled every single oil and gas well. He knew where to put them because he put the gas there personally on the second day of Creation.
On a more serious note, Putin did not single handedly repair the Russian economy, either. It was in such bad shape after the free for all when communism collapsed that almost anything would have been an improvement. As it was, he organized the oligarchs like a criminal syndicate. Once everyone knew their place, the turf wars ended and Putin could get them working together for Mother Russia. By appearing to play by the rules, Putin encouraged "Western" investment in Russia, making its extractive economy possible.
- rebuilt the Russian military, security and intelligences forces.
- severely disrupted the ability of foreign NGOs to subvert Russia.
You mean he clamped down on organizations that promulgated dangerous ideas like the rule of law, civil rights and representative government.
- done more for the de-dollarization of the planet than anybody before.
You say that as though it were self evidently a good thing.
- made Russia the clear leader of both BRICS and SCO.
Simply wrong. China is already the second largest economy in the world. Also, China has more influence over the United States than Russia has. Without China, the BRICs are nothing.
- openly challenged the informational monopoly of the western propaganda machine (with projects like RussiaToday).
In other words, he has expanded Russia's traditional propaganda capacities rather than find a way to project "soft power."
- stopped an imminent US/NATO strike on Syria by sending in a Russian Navy Expeditionary Force (which gave Syria a full radar coverage of the entire region).
What makes you think that there was going to be a US/NATO strike on Syria? Obama being weak does not mean that Putin is s
- made it possible for Assad to prevail in the Syrian civil war.
Do you ever actually watch the news?
- openly rejected the Western “universal civilizational model” and declared his support for another, a religion and tradition based one.
Sadly true. He has rejected the Westphalian system and Enlightenment values for superstitious medieval totalitarianism.
- openly rejected a unipolar “New World Order” lead by the AngloZionists and declared his support for a multi-polar world order.
No. He is attempting to make Russia into a Great Power again, by hook or by crook.
- supported Assange (through RussiaToday) and protected Snowden
And heaven help them if they expose Russian malfeasance the way they did American.
- created and promoted a new alliance model between Christianity and Islam thus undermining the “clash of civilization” paradigm.
This is simply delusional. If the responsible actors in the Levant cannot bring the House of Islam into order, we will see Russian heads on poles across Central Asia.
- booted the AngloZionists out of key locations in the Caucasus (Chechnia, Ossetia).
- booted the AngloZionists out of key locations in Central Asia (Manas base in Kyrgyzstan)
It is easy to boot imaginary enemies out of real places.
- gave Russia the means to defend her interest in the Arctic region, including military means.
Translation: He intends to violate centuries old agreements about the use of the sea, by force of arms.
- established a full-spectrum strategic alliance with China which is at the core of both SCO and BRICS.
Translation: Xi has made Putin his b----.
- is currently passing laws barring foreign interests from controlling the Russian media.
He is clamping down on free speech.
-gave Iran the means to develop a much needed civilian nuclear program.
And helped it become what is called in arms control circles a "rapid transition state."
- is working with China to create a financial system fully separated form the current AngloZionist controlled one (including trade in Rubles or Renminbi).
You mean China is stringing him along. They will never take payment in Rubles, but if Russia wants to start paying
- re-establised Russian political and economic support for Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, Brazil, Nicaragua and Argentina.
And we all know how great those economies are doing.
- very effectively deflated the pro-US color-coded revolution in Russia.
That existed only in his mind and those of his followers.
- organized the “Voentorg” which armed the NAF.
Sh! Don't let BornAgainAlien hear that! He fervently believes that Russia isn't arming anyone.
- gave refuge to hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian refugees.
What was his optionthere?
- sent in vitally needed humanitarian aid to Novorussia.
Among other things.
- provided direct Russian fire support and possibly even air cover to NAF in key locations (the “southern cauldron” for example).
Stop saying that! You're exposing Putin's lies!
- last but not least, he openly spoke of the need for Russia to “sovereignize” herself and to prevail over the pro-US 5th column.
You mean, like anyone who opposes Putin becoming President For Life?
You could say that it is no surprise that business and innovation thrives in democratic societies and is hampered in autocratic ones
You could say that it is no surprise that business and innovation thrives in democratic societies and is hampered in autocratic ones. Currently Russia is only recovering economically because of oil and gas.
I questioned and argued with my teachers to the point of once being sent to the schools counselor for being disruptive when I called him out for his spewing of archaic Mccarthyistic propaganda.
After making my case to the counselor and Vice Principle about the incident I got switched to another class for the rest of the year. He on the other hand retired shortly there after. Voluntarily?
ethnic cleansing noun:
the practice of removing or killing people who belong to an ethnic group that is different from the ruling group in a country or region
originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: Kokatsi
Very good points, thanks. The OP is fervently pro-Putin, the article is fanatically anti-Israel, anti-American and anti-Kiev.
Thanks for your opinion. Little correction: I'm pro-human.
Is this the new standard of democracy?
The OSCE confirmed the finding on September 25 and reported its concerns to the European Union.
"We would support full and thorough investigation to get to the bottom of the facts," Psaki said Wednesday.