It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Putin has achieved till now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The list is not complete and in no particular order:

- broken the back of the AngloZionist-backed oligarchy in Russia.
- achieved a truly miraculous success in Chechnia (one which nobody, prophets included, had foreseen).
- literally resurrected the Russian economy.
- rebuilt the Russian military, security and intelligences forces.
- severely disrupted the ability of foreign NGOs to subvert Russia.
- done more for the de-dollarization of the planet than anybody before.
- made Russia the clear leader of both BRICS and SCO.
- openly challenged the informational monopoly of the western propaganda machine (with projects like RussiaToday).
- stopped an imminent US/NATO strike on Syria by sending in a Russian Navy Expeditionary Force (which gave Syria a full radar coverage of the entire region).
- made it possible for Assad to prevail in the Syrian civil war.
- openly rejected the Western “universal civilizational model” and declared his support for another, a religion and tradition based one.
- openly rejected a unipolar “New World Order” lead by the AngloZionists and declared his support for a multi-polar world order.
- supported Assange (through RussiaToday) and protected Snowden
- created and promoted a new alliance model between Christianity and Islam thus undermining the “clash of civilization” paradigm.
- booted the AngloZionists out of key locations in the Caucasus (Chechnia, Ossetia).
- booted the AngloZionists out of key locations in Central Asia (Manas base in Kyrgyzstan)
- gave Russia the means to defend her interest in the Arctic region, including military means.
- established a full-spectrum strategic alliance with China which is at the core of both SCO and BRICS.
- is currently passing laws barring foreign interests from controlling the Russian media.
-gave Iran the means to develop a much needed civilian nuclear program.
- is working with China to create a financial system fully separated form the current AngloZionist controlled one (including trade in Rubles or Renminbi).
- re-establised Russian political and economic support for Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ecuador, Brazil, Nicaragua and Argentina.
- very effectively deflated the pro-US color-coded revolution in Russia.
- organized the “Voentorg” which armed the NAF.
- gave refuge to hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian refugees.
- sent in vitally needed humanitarian aid to Novorussia.
- provided direct Russian fire support and possibly even air cover to NAF in key locations (the “southern cauldron” for example).
- last but not least, he openly spoke of the need for Russia to “sovereignize” herself and to prevail over the pro-US 5th column.

The Russian response to a double declaration of war

Putin's speech on 10 February 2007 at 43rd Munich Security Conference:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

A long read, but well worth the time, a very clearing piece of the situation.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Russia knows what`s at stake and is preparing :

"Russia Could Ditch Dollar In 2-3 Years"; Deputy PM Warns Nuclear Subs "Could Reach Any Country On Any Continent"

"we are creating a nuclear submarine fleet... capable of reaching any country on any continent, if [USA] suddenly becomes the aggressor, and our top-most national interests come under threat," adding that Obama's coup has ushered in "the complete demise of the Ukrainian State."

As RT reports, ?two to three years would be enough time for Russia to switch to international settlements to the ruble, Andrey Kostin, head of Russia’s second-biggest bank VTB, said...

Source

Russia knows it also has to defend themselves to Western made trouble just as Syria, Libya, Egypt, Ukraine, China, etc. have/or having faced :

US Openly Approves Hong Kong Chaos it Created

September 30, 2014 (Tony Cartalucci - LD) - The "Occupy Central" protests in Hong Kong continue on - destabilizing the small southern Chinese island famous as an international hub for corporate-financier interests, and before that, the colonial ambitions of the British Empire. Those interests have been conspiring for years to peel the island away from Beijing after it was begrudgingly returned to China in the late 1990's, and use it as a springboard to further destabilize mainland China.

Behind the so-called "Occupy Central" protests, which masquerade as a "pro-democracy" movement seeking "universal suffrage" and "full democracy," is a deep and insidious network of foreign financial, political, and media support. Prominent among them is the US State Department and its National Endowment for Democracy (NED) as well as NED's subsidiary, the National Democratic Institute (NDI).

Source

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You forgot to mention all the murders he achieved as head of the KGB. Also the tortures and killings and anti-free speech imprisonments he ordained. And the discriminatory anti-homosexual laws he put in place. The guy is brilliant but he's also a stone cold killer.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You forgot to mention all the murders he achieved as head of the KGB. Also the tortures and killings and anti-free speech imprisonments he ordained. And the discriminatory anti-homosexual laws he put in place. The guy is brilliant but he's also a stone cold killer.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

pretty much qualities looked for in a leader in todays world

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You`re right about all those things, but the anti-homosexual law has been exaggerated by the West as propaganda.

The Facts on LGBT Rights in Russia

Source

And about the so called anti-free speech imprisonments, he knows there are elements in Russia who have Western backing to create uproar so Russia could under go the same faith as a lot of other countries :

Once-Jailed Oligarch 'Ready' to Challenge Putin for Presidency

Source

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Also the tortures and killings and anti-free speech imprisonments he ordained. And the discriminatory anti-homosexual laws he put in place. The guy is brilliant but he's also a stone cold killer.

Oh Those Poor liberal, Pro Euporean Union minded protesters that want Russia to be part of the Euporean Union.

And the discriminatory anti-homosexual laws he put in place.
Ironic you nor the majority in the west arent complaining about the anti-homosexual laws the Arab Gulf States had placed in.

Why should Russia being an exception? is it because Putin is Charge? if so then thats rather pathetic, in the way of looking into things.

You forgot to mention all the murders he achieved as head of the KGB.

Where i have heard this before? seems like McCain words still are stuck in people's minds, but hey if Putin is KGB what does that make American former presidents again peace markers, loving families?

Unless i start seeing some reactions agaisnt the laws which the Arab Gulf states had placed agaisnt its own people and agaisnt the minority groups then we can discuss other countries and there laws.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Pooti Poot is looking out for the interests of his country and citizens. It's refreshing to see a leader who is not a puppet controlled by international interest groups. The brainwashed will not want to believe the truth of Russia's accomplishments. All they want to hear is that Putin is a thug and USA kicks ass. USA! USA! USA!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I have no doubt that Putin is a great leader and that's he's done a lot for Russia but I doubt that he is acting in the interests of the world. America isn't either. Neither is China. One would hope that the actions of Russia and China are for the benefit of all but history and human nature tell us that they probably aren't. Throwing off the yoke of "AngloZionist" control will most likely result in "SinoRusso" control.

I believe the only hope for a peaceful future lies in the West sacrificing its power willingly for the good of all. If that power is lost due to the machinations of the East it just means more chaos and war. Putin is not some great savior. He is a relatively new and powerful player in the great games of power the ruling classes of the world play. I hope I'm wrong but probably not.

In general authoritarian leaders with egos are not magnanimous (you can apply this to American leaders too). The only truly great leaders don't want to be leaders. Putin definitely enjoys being King. Pre imperialism China was probably the most egotistical nation ever. They believed so fervently in their dominance that they refused to deal with western powers on equal terms until forced at gunpoint.

I just really doubt humanity's salvation will come from any of the traditional powerful states.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The messianic language is disturbing. I can see why some world leaders think Putin has gone insane.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Any chance of borrowing him for ten years to Prime Minister the British/English parliament - we need rid of the anglo zionists that throttle this country?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ah, a Putin fan club!

The article is clearly written by someone bent on painting Putin as a saint and as a fighter against the AngloZionists! What is an "AngloZionist"?

An AngloZionist is (I guess) a derogatory code for the Western democracies and this ridiculousness over Jews running it all. The West have a great deal more freedoms than the autocracies, such as Putin's Russia.

Anyway, no mention of the rife corruption in Russia, nor the nepotism that ensures he is surrounded by very, very rich people who profit from the corruption. No mention of the suppression of free speech, the press and the reduced human rights.

If Russia is so good, people should move there. They don't.

Below is a WordCloud of the article. "AngloZionist" is quite a prominent word. Those pesky Zionists, those pesky Jews.

Regards

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

If Russia is so good, people should move there. They don't.

Russia's population is declining. The United States' "big problem" seems to be immigration. Perhaps we can deport all the undocumented aliens to Russia? Sounds like a win-win-win.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Promoting homosexuality is forbidden in Russia. Why?

The Lords of Power on Earth have chosen Homosexuality to be the ''inner foe'' of moral, ordered society. Moreover, they have foisted it upon modern society by a carefully orchestrated strategy. They have empowered, financed and heavily promoted the Homosexual Lobby, the shocktroops of this unholy and immoral assault on Natural Moral Order on Earth.

Homosexual agenda

Stone cold killer? He has not received Nobel Peace Prize yet...

Putin, the KGB operative is no saint. Anyone who achieves and maintains prolonged political influence knows how to navigate the dark side. However, his strong stand represents opposition. Keep in mind that thus far, no effective counterforce to the New World Order has emerged from the assembly of nations.

Vladimir Putin Nemesis of the New World Order

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What the blinking flip is an AngloZionist? Oh wait, it's more bullcrap coming from Russia. Never mind!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun 'The Lords of Power on Earth'???? Eh??? What??? Which asylum did that emerge from?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
What the blinking flip is an AngloZionist? Oh wait, it's more bullcrap coming from Russia. Never mind!

Coded anti Semitism. Hitler also blamed the Jews for all the woes of the world. Sad to see some the old tricks are alive and well in some people's minds and in Russia.

Regards

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

An AngloZionist is (I guess)

You can read the definition in the article at the beginning:

Russia is now officially in the crosshairs of the AngloZionist Empire which includes not only 3 nuclear countries (US, UK, FR) but also the most powerful military force (US+NATO) and the world's biggest economies (US+EU). I think that we can all agree that the threat posed by such an Empire is not trivial and that Russia is right in dealing with it very carefully.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Behind this coterie of wealthy and powerful people –the likes of the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds- are a few men who truly control much of the temporal affairs of this world. These very few men are the true Lords of Power on Earth.. Gentle reader, the true temporal power on Earth is not found and exercised in parliaments, senates, and congresses, but in the Dark Empire of the Secret Societies. Moreover, true world power is held by very few men; by a Secret Cabal of Power.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Have you actual read all the 6400 words ?

There is enough mentioning about the oligarchs in it. And as I said in my first post, long read but an very interesting one, despite it being a pro-Putin piece.

There`s a whole section on it.
edit on 1-10-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join