It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Putin has achieved till now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Here`s your answer to why :

So satire is the answer now...that should make things interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I struggle to fathom how anyone can support what Vladimir Putin has done. He has destabilized Europe, run riot over international law, breached various treaties, memorandums and is in clear violation of the UN Charter - which he has abused over and over again in various conflicts.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

why did he move to Florida?

Well to quote the great Andrew Dice Clay...

" He needed the money " Ohhhh.

Or he did because he hates cold weather..

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTM

I struggle to fathom how anyone can support what Vladimir Putin has done. He has destabilized Europe, run riot over international law, breached various treaties, memorandums and is in clear violation of the UN Charter - which he has abused over and over again in various conflicts.

Give it a few, as someone will be with you shortly to explain it all to you.

I see your new...welcome to the party.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: maghun

Lusitania

Do you know what happened with the Lusitania, because I have a feeling you don't?

The Lusitania was sunk by a German U-boat, but if you know something different I would love to hear it.

The Nazis claimed it was a false flag to get America into the Great War. In fact, the Zimmerman Telegram was the "dirty trick."

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTM

What US and allies have done
1 Attacked Iraq for Saudi Arabian/Qutar/Energy company interest after 911 when Afghanistan/Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is the source of Wahhabi.
2 Attacked Afghanistan and got control over gas pipeline. Got the Opium fields blooming again.
3 Supported dissidents with NGO in Lybia and dumped in mercenaries to bring down Gaddafi over plan to move away from petrodollar.
4 Supported uprising in Egypt with NGO:S
5 Supported uprising in Syria with NGO. Saudi Arabia sent death row convicts to fight in Syria. They really want that pipeline thru Syria connected to the one in Turkey
6 Saudi Arabia activated terrorist cells in Russia and performed terror attacks when Putin would not give up on Syria.
7 Israel attacks on Syria/downed fighter to bait Assad into war.
8 Used NGO to support Ukraine change.
9 Probably was less efficient so that ISIS could grow so big and made sure they got much media attention.

What have Putin done

1 Invaded Crimea. 60% populated by Russians and 24% Ukraine according to 2001 census. South stream gas pipe line secured. Naval bases secured. Future gas and oil fields secured.
2 Supports Russians in eastern Ukraine that do not want to belong to the new Regime.
3 Kept both Iran and Syria that are targeted by US and allies safe from escalated aggression.

Have I missed something. Please add all points I have missed so the information becomes as close to the objective truth that we can make it.

PS on one side you have a banking mob and corporate feudal lords running the show with propaganda media. On the other you have Putin and his oligarchs. Both side suck. The western side do not even seem to care to keep up the charade that they are lying anymore.
edit on 1-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Sounds like your suffering from a condition i like to call Blind Faith, You like to raise Putin to the status of Saint without questioning the mans failures.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Ancient Champion because: To delete a letter

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Is that how you explain everything he has done? Excuses Excuses.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

As I said If you have another opinion add to the list. You cannot look at it one sided since it is like a chess game where one moves make the other one create a counter move.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

As I said If you have another opinion add to the list. You cannot look at it one sided since it is like a chess game where one moves make the other one create a counter move.

Funny you say that since your the one making excuses on behalf of Putin.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Sounds like your suffering from a condition i like to call Blind Faith, You like to raise Putin to the status of Saint without questioning the mans failures.

I just answered the question as to why people in general seem Putin supporters to you, when actual most or not so but just more anti-EU/US world politics. I tried to clear to you why you had that confused.

Some people however seem to be stuck in the Bush-doctrine :

edit on 1-10-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Funny you say that since your the one making excuses on behalf of Putin.

So listing what US and Saudi Arabia have done in this game of chess is excusing what Putin have done. No Putin have made a choice to invade Crimea and support Russians in Ukraine (a sovereign nation). The Proxy wars are on.

If you have more points on what Putin have done add more points if you think my list is wrong. There must be things that I have not noticed that he have done. But if you want me to say the western side is not as corrupted as the eastern side then you will have to do a lot of work to get me to change my mind with the analysis I have done.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If there is a hell I guess Bush, House of Saud, Putin, Clinton and Obama will all be there for a while at least.

The thing I like about Putin is that he is in the way for the other crazy people. If he was not then below would probably already be implemented fully instead of work in progress.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

When the fifteenth word in an OP is "Anglo-Zionist," MOSSAD intervention is unnecessary. The rabid anti-Semitism speaks for itself.

Rabid indeed.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

First off this isn't a game, In chess people don't die.

Second It doesn't matter if they speak Klingon, If they are citizens of ukraine then they are ukrainians. This weak excuse of them speaking russian doesn't justify Russia launching a convert invasion of ukraine.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Vladimir Putin come to power as a result of a joke, his surname Putin appears in "The Hunt for Red October" Tom Clancy book. Someone with a great sense of humor in USA decided in late 90-ties that they can have a puppet president of Russia with the same surname. Probably they were joking about Caligula making his horse a consul and were also fans of Clancy.

Now the puppet revolted, in his own way it reminded Masters that he can make ruler of Crimea with the surname Aksyonov. Aksyonov is not a hero of some fictionary book but a writer of famous novel " The Island Crimea"

Crimea in 2042 as seen from 1979

Written in 1979, Vassily Aksyonov’s “The Island of Crimea” imagines an alternative history (abetted by alternative geography—Crimea is a peninsula) wherein the Russian civil war ends with the tsarist forces able to hold onto this southern scrap of the old empire. Skip forward sixty years, and Crimea is a booming Hong Kong to the U.S.S.R.’s China. To the contemporary Soviet reader, almost every word in that opening sentence invited giggles of dizzy disorientation. A skyscraper—in Simferopol! The idea that a newspaper can be called a “Russian” (as opposed to “Soviet”) anything, let alone an ultra-bourgeois “Courier”! Where in the world are we?

Where we are, in fact, is not in an earnest counter-historical what-if but instead inside the eternal fever dream of the Russian intellectual: what Russia could have been if not for the path it chose. While Aksyonov paints the neighboring U.S.S.R. as an inferno of scarcity, cruelty, and idiocy—somehow managing to sound like an outside observer (he wrote the book just before emigrating to the United States)—he can’t help gleefully stuffing his imaginary Crimea with every cool thing that a Soviet hipster could think of: high-speed freeways, a hopping jazz scene, swinger clubs, an auto industry producing Peter-Turbo roadsters and luxurious Russo-Balt cars (an actual brand whose production ceased with the revolution), Novy Svet champagne, posh villas, Burgessian Russo-Anglo-Tatar youth slang, and a tony night club named after Nabokov. And then he proceeds to throw it all under the Russian tank tracks.

We are waiting for the next move of Masters.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Nice thread OP

I would disagree with a point on Chechneya. Too many people i.e. civilians were killed. Some have count upto 200,000 and that is too many. Although 83,000 were killed in 1995 Chechnya I war but in the second the same methods were applied.

Wish Putin had some good ideas for dealing hard nosed Chechens. The massive investment into Chechnya proved a world of difference for these fighters as to what is good........economic growth and peace or senseless wars.

Putin has also helped Russia start to re-identify itself with Orthodox Christianity and that is most important for any country to have a belief in the Higher Power.

One thing Putin has not done is to diversify the economy from its reliance on the energy sector. That is of strategic importance.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

First off this isn't a game, In chess people don't die.

Second It doesn't matter if they speak Klingon, If they are citizens of ukraine then they are ukrainians. This weak excuse of them speaking russian doesn't justify Russia launching a convert invasion of ukraine.

There is a proxy war going on and neither side following the international laws. Both attack everywhere they want for the own interest without any real legitimacy and spin propaganda on the news to justify it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

One thing Putin has not done is to diversify the economy from its reliance on the energy sector. That is of strategic importance.

That is because the more he diversifies the economy, the less he can control it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The real reason is the capital flight from Russia which leaves no funds for investments into other industries. The robbery is going on at all levels with whole departmental groups involved in making massive frauds and splitting the loot.

Corruption is the way of life in Russia. Some say Russia of today is more corrupt than Soviet Union in the 1980s.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join