It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Don't sweat it, Wook... this thread is for everyone... even those not knowing a flap from an afterburner.

And I, too, wish I were in the PM club... there's juicy stuff in them thar inboxes, from the little I'm privy to.

And yeah, some very respectable members not known for their gullibility have been ...disturbed? Convinced? Well, at the least veeeeeery interested in this particular set of info... for what that's worth.

And I, too, will keep watching... heck, I have to... it's my stupid thread...

ETA: I'm attempting to be a good thread minder as real life allows, but I apologize to those I didn't respond to... I at least read your post, likely agreed and having nothing to add, gave you a little star!

edit on 9/29/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

the wording was "something" not someone, which indicated the ancient AI.
a reply to: Baddogma

There are many ancient Intelligences that could potentially guide.
The members of the inner circle of the Pythagoreans had beautiful minds that could see mathematical expressions in a dense forest of the worlds deepest mysteries.

Its only been relatively recently that computers have allowed persons like Gary McKinnen to use shortcuts.

That inscribed compass at Edwards is subject to considerable pole shift error due to its size so why bother?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
When he started talking about dreaming for star maps I died. My final year in college and a few following I worked for Applied Materials/Intel. Applied has computers that were more advanced then anything beyond compression. This was 8 years ago. His story was so badly flawed to think we require sleeping groups of people to make star maps... there's computers that did this back in 05 lol...I actually remember sitting through a simulation of what stars actually look like now.

And ps...The user you're referring to isn't gone. He's still here. Don't ask about the methodology, take it or leave it.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Found this while trawling through his previous posts:

originally posted by: Astr0
An expanding point of energy on a spiralling double helix supporting trillions of others that form one point of eight of the Creator, who, is a spinning energetic sentinent cube.

Meaning of life? 'Am I alone'.

We existed as a simulation to answer that one question. Then, after a while the Creator placed small slices of his energy into his simulation. Why? to experience it 'life' from 'inside the machine'.

Blessed Be.

So...God's a cube...and Moses is a pentagon

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut
Really appreciate those links.
That was an impressive read...
If what is stated (postulated) in that story is fact -- being that they/someone already has the ability to transmit data at faster-than-light-speed/s...with low power requirements...imagine what such tech could/would do to the Internet (and Telecom, and ISPs and the whole behemoth known as infrastructure)?
Likewise, if they can do it with the wireless transmission of data...who's to say such tech is impossible for air or space craft?

Again - thanks for the read!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz
You may be correct...
But...
He also said that the best ratio of Truth to Fabrication...that we could expect from him, was 75/25.
He could have been entirely legitimate and honorable, therefore, if only half of what was stated was true.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well like others i missed the original story. I did not read all the comments, I can only guess you were talking about breaking bad avatar guy. That was one heck of a story. I could not believe it for several reasons, like going to use people to accomplish your travel and then not take them with you. Or you get that advanced and can basically save humanity here and extend their lives and make them better on a new world but would not take everyone because of what bone head selfish people in charge say, lol.

Well, then you are not real and it is all BS. The first and only people left behind would be those selfish elite and those in charge. Lol. As humans if we can take everyone who wants to go, we would, end of story lol.

Now for your scenario. First off we have been mapping area's of space to identify possible planets that are in goldy lox zones. There are thousands. We are also working on all the other areas of technology we would need to colonize and teraform another planet. Of course our biggest problem would be getting there.

We are along way from moving large portions, or even small groups of people anywhere in space. The Georgia guide stones call for the population to be reduced to five hundred million and recently a panel with the date 2014 has appeared. So they obviously know something we don't lol.

With the way things have been going around the world it could very well happen soon. I don't think I rate a spot so I guess I am just stuck here lol. I do seriously hope they are close to real plan to save humanity in case things do go farther south lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yes we have some very powerful computers but we are not there yet. We are talking quantum computers strung together but small enough to fit in tight space craft. That is what is necessary for beyond speed of light travel, or even close to it. You are not just computing one jump but many and that is where the power is needed. Otherwise you are just a bug splattered on a windshield. Lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

He also said that the best ratio of Truth to Fabrication...that we could expect from him, was 75/25.
a reply to: WanDash

Interesting. I read a bunch of what was said in the threads posted in the OP and didn't see that said anywhere. I'm not doubting what you say, but could you link where he said that specifically? If true, then this puts everything into a completely different perspective and his story was most likely up to 75% nonsense..

edit on 29-9-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

That's where astroengineer's blog comes in

Quantum computer transmitting from a pci slot

God I hope he's OK

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ty wan

like i said to many things struck me about his posts to leave my mind

where ever he is i wish him the best

reply to: WanDash

edit on pm920143009America/ChicagoMon, 29 Sep 2014 21:59:45 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

a reply to: WanDash

Interesting. I read a bunch of what was said in the threads posted in the OP and didn't see that said anywhere. I'm not doubting what you say, but could you link where he said that specifically? If true, then this puts everything into a completely different perspective and his story was most likely up to 75% nonsense..

A few things he said about the 75% rule

originally posted by: youknowwho

Then you notice - a few of your fellow edge travellers are still alive and well and speaking about what they know. How is this? because they live by the rule of 75.

75% truth or below mixed with a massive dose of horse crap and the powers that be obey the rules and leave you alone and your readers are free to try disseminate the truth from false hood. Go over the 75 and you are fair game for a short sharp drop off a bridge.

Do I believe the 75% rule? hell yes I do. You can see it day in day out around this subject matter. Dr Greer obviously to me took the raw absolute truth and threw it onto the tabel and is in my opinion back peddling like a mo'fo to get under the radar once more and hit the magic numbers.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott

Yes we have some very powerful computers but we are not there yet. We are talking quantum computers strung together but small enough to fit in tight space craft. That is what is necessary for beyond speed of light travel, or even close to it. You are not just computing one jump but many and that is where the power is needed. Otherwise you are just a bug splattered on a windshield. Lol.

The Bot
we are there. I worked on Pent Quad cores during the transition from P3's... and these were only the public joint ventures. Applied was already working on quantum computers 10 years ago. Simply mad rantings from an attention seeker. The user is still here using a log in he started up in conjunction with his other account originally to boost... he's not surfing the stars, still surfing the forum. And has already posted in this thread.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think the main issue has nothing to do with starvmaps alone. It would have to do withbthe near infinite calculations likely required to determine where we would end up at any point in time among the universe while travelling FTL. Those calculations would have to be near instantaneous because travelling at light speed one second means a hell of avlot.

Without knowing that you could end up in the middle of a star. I don't care how advanced the computers you worked with are they could not have beenbthat powerful.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ya know if he started his other login in conjunction with his first..

And u say he's posted in this thread....

Well there are only two people who have posted in this thread that have join dates withing a month of his join date

And you are the closest ...

I'll just let that hang in the air

Eta and only three posters in the same year...
edit on pm920143011America/ChicagoMon, 29 Sep 2014 23:08:58 -0500_9000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Varelse

Thanks for the quote, it's absolutely appreciated. Now, I don't mean to be nit-picky, but in order to put this quote in total context, can you link the page this was posted on? Context is important, even though he did admit to agreeing with this 75 percent rule.

I will say this. This does bum me out. It's disappointing. There is always a catch. ATS has seen many stories like this, but not so many backed (ok, I can't say "backed" but not entirely doubted..) by well respected members. It's not so much disappointing because his story is likely not completely true, because if so, then we are pretty much screwed, heh....BUT...

It's disappointing and a bummer for those like me because I believe humanity needs to move past this mundane state of reality of which we all seemingly are forced to live in with no advancement beyond the tiny little box we currently live in. In other words, we need a boost into the realm of fantastic and wonderful things, a break away from this state of living to work like slaves perpetually in a cycle of nothing amazing. Working to live, living to work. I believe we are meant for much more, and I believe many also feel the same.

I don't mean to go off into the deep end, but I think about these things often and it's a reason I'm attracted to threads like this. Again, I apologize for what may be perceived as somewhat of a rant..

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Thanks for the quote, it's absolutely appreciated. Now, I don't mean to be nit-picky, but in order to put this quote in total context, can you link the page this was posted on? Context is important, even though he did admit to agreeing with this 75 percent rule.

I will say this. This does bum me out. It's disappointing. There is always a catch. ATS has seen many stories like this, but not so many backed (ok, I can't say "backed" but not entirely doubted..) by well respected members. It's not so much disappointing because his story is likely not completely true, because if so, then we are pretty much screwed, heh....

It's disappointing and a bummer for those like me because I believe humanity needs to move past this mundane state of reality of which we all seemingly are forced to live in with no advancement beyond the tiny little box we currently live in. In other words, we need a boost into the realm of fantastic and wonderful things, a break away from this state of living to work like slaves perpetually in a cycle of nothing amazing. Working to live, living to work. I believe we are meant for much more, and I believe many also feel the same.

I don't mean to go off into the deep end, but I think about these things often and it's a reason I'm attracted to threads like this. Again, I apologize for what may be perceived as somewhat of a rant..

Here you go, friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/29/14 by Varelse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Thank you kindly!

It speaks volumes, especially when Greer is the topic.. I suppose the only ray of hope concerning the content in his last thread, is that he didn't speak of this rule within it. Chances are however, he may have applied it to his own "story".

It's impressive the amount of research ATS members do to validate or debunk wild claims made around here, even by some of the most well respected members. (Kudos!) The post in the thread you linked really has me doubting his story now, and for good reason. Maybe it was intentional. Who knows. Maybe some of the other members "in the know" around here can shed more light on it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Replying to keep this in MYATS for now.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Ya know if he started his other login in conjunction with his first..

And u say he's posted in this thread....

Well there are only two people who have posted in this thread that have join dates withing a month of his join date

And you are the closest ...

I'll just let that hang in the air

LoL

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join