It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fockewulf190

Ok I readthrough that blog and I find it odd that a lot of it is exactly the same as what blank was posting word for word.
And two names jumped out at me, rich and john, were the names used by astroengineer in his blog.
Not sure if its anything just thought id throw it out there.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another idea that is relevant to this discussion is Alternative Three. The ideas of which have worked their way into the themes of modern conspiracy theories. A program that caused some shock during it's first (and only ever) broadcast in the UK.

Alternative Three was basically a 'spoof' episode of a serious UK TV program "Science Report". It was intended for broadcast on April Fool's day in 1977 but due to a number of technicians disputes didn't air until mid-June of the same year. It also aired in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The main theme of which was based on the real 'brain drain' of top UK scientists who suddenly disappeared or were found dead, and the challenges presented by the ever increasing damage we were doing to Earth's environment.

Alternative Three literally presented 3 alternatives for human survival

1. Drastic reduction of the human population

2. Construction of underground shelters to house the politicians and essential personnel until the Earth became stable.

3. Set up a way station on the moon and a colony on Mars for an off planet civilization

The book by Lesley Watkins is now available online.

Alternative 3 e-book (free)

The episode of Science Report (whilst it lasts is currently on Youtube. Link may be dead if reading this at a later date.)

The memes and themes that came from this work of fiction some 37 years ago seem to have slowly intertwined into the the 'Breakaway Civilization' theories of the modern day.

Again we have a story presented as fiction a long time ago eventually working it's way into conspiracy theories (or at least modern folklore) . It was originally a bit of fun like that Discovery Channel episode on Mermaids....

Is someone planting these ideas on purpose to get information out. Or are people putting two and two together and making 22?

edit on 29/9/14 by mirageman because: added reference to YT vid

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Whether there are secret black projects and advanced technologies or not I cannot help but attempt to correlate how any of the implications of such information benefits me individually in my life time. There is advanced technology? That's great and all but how is that supposed to benefit me at all when my short life-time comes to a close? Is knowing other people are experiencing interstellar travel supposed to make me a better human being in my interactions with others during my life-time?

If you want your last thoughts upon your death bed to be dedicated to distrust and confusion then by all means give your one chance at life in this body to such means. As for me I'll just stick to what is tangible and beneficiary to my peace of mind.

edit on 29-9-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Was just reading through astroengineer's story (I thought I read it a long time ago, but nope) and I came upon this:

There was an SSL library employed to ensure data transfer was encrypted, and there appeared to be some basic user account authentication...

combined with

Rich tried and was able to connect to the computer from which the connection had come, and was ultimately able to get root (administrator access) on it, having found a buffer overflow exploit that no one had bothered to patch; the server itself appeared largely unused, and was running an OS that was at least 8 years out of date

How amazing would it be if this was Heartbleed?
edit on 29-9-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard
Yep! Thank you. Sometimes it's hard for me to say what I'm trying to say.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

One chance my Arse!, if you will excuse my exclamation.

I have been there, I know it continues and I am sure there is a big chance of returning, why? I can only speculate.

It may not better your life, but that is a slightly selfish attitude.

If you read my post on page 4 , I point out the fact that this "breakaway" civilisation wants to cleanse this planet and that will include you or/and your descendents - so it will make yours and your life less full if you fail to act - along with your offspring.

But if we all act and force them (through cognitive prowess, not force) to release this tech and address the issues they have created in our earthly society, then yes your life could be so much better - and if you don't live to see it at least your genetic line will which is as good as - but if we don't all take our fate back then I fear there is no hope for any of us.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have scanned but forgive me if I missed someone else saying it,

But a Mr Richard Dolan , a historian turned ufologist coined the phrase "Breakaway civilisation" in his books ufos and the national security state - a chronology of a cover up - Three books that's the first documenting the UFO reality, history and cover up.

Very highly recommended.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
He was aware of 'Greys' but could only theorize why they were here either they werent immune to us and experimenting to find some immunity.
If we were quarantined, how did the greys get past the 'quarantine'

How were we forgotten by the four super human variants of humankind?, one of the variants must have set up this quarantine?

So many questions...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: aorAki

Thank you for that... exactly the sort of info I wanted collated.

And he also hinted that something helped Gary McKinnen when he hacked the U.S. govt looking for UFO data (and found records of non-terrestrial officers)... perhaps that was ALICCE... heck, as a supposed self aware AI... perhaps ##SNIPPED## was AALICCE! Heh...

Something helped or something hindered, how did he navigate??

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

lol! I completely understand your perspective on things but as for me I humbly decline worrying about the future. At face value it does seem selfish but in truth my ideology is derived from living in the moment and being the best I can be here and now. I find that my life and everyone I come into contact with is more peaceful when I live with "what is" rather than in the past or future with "what if."

Truly it seems society is a projection of our inner self, for instance someone who is depressed will see the world as cold and evil, likewise someone who is happy will see the world as loving and beautiful. If advanced technology is relative to your sense of well being then by all means you are entitled to believe that for yourself but we must be aware that there are people right now all over the world whose sense of well being is relative to other things such as religion, sexual acts, war, equality, relations, power, etc. It is easy to find things that need to be changed outside of ourselves but it is far more difficult to find things that need to be changed within ourselves.

For instance, war will never end because it is the polar-opposite of peace, we cannot have one without the other just as love cannot exist without hate. One cannot exist without the other just as birth cannot exist without death. In my opinion it is our inability to accept life for what it is that is the problem, life itself would continue even if we weren't here. Conflict arises when we look at life and begin breaking it into categories of good and bad. This happens because we predominantly tend to view life as what we think it should be rather than accepting life as it is.

To me it seems like it's not life or human beings that are creating problems but our individually shaped biased opinions caused by lack of knowing who we are and why we are here.

Richard Dolan is a wonderful guy, I've been friends with him for a couple years now.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tacka

So many questions ... and the base question generator is in question as well! Uncertainly within uncertainty... but he DID address the Greys in some of his posts ... that up until that last one might have been 70% b.s. by his own admission.

In some posts he mentioned that the greys were genetically engineered by our human ancestors from plants and insects for the purpose of deep space exploration.... I suppose it might get boring after a few millennia of tooling around creation and they needed a tool to do it for them.

In the post I remember, he said these greys came back from their assigned missions to find Earth had gone through a cataclysm... and that the greys then set about reconstructing the space faring humans from remaining descendents in a breeding program.

He also said the grey aliens remembered by people in abduction scenarios were images planted by the "SES" branch of the RK unit... to get feedback and thus know if their screen memories were working.

I'd also imagine, if the first part about the greys being constructs was true at all, then they are present as "helpers" to the breakaways... thus fitting with all the accounts of abductions with humans and "aliens" working together.

So basically, no real aliens according to the source... just branches of humans and their 'androids' ... with actual aliens being quarantined off for a long time.

That "no aliens" part was tough for me to adjust to as I was pretty sure of aliens due to knowing high tech cruised our skies, the universe was big and it just seemed so likely... which is funny that I discounted this tale because there weren't any aliens... heh... cognitive dissonance is funny, sometimes, and I'm glad this is anonymous!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

I am unsure as to the graphic and the question! Care to elaborate?

My understanding was that "something" helped McKinnen... not hindered, and the wording was "something" not someone, which indicated the ancient AI.

He also mentioned that McKinnen only spoke about a fraction of what he found... cryptic, too.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi Baddogma,i replied to your u2u,thank you:-)a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Individual perspective is all we know... and though this info might not change anyone's immediate life, shouldn't we seek knowledge, anyway, that might not directly effect us? Isn't that curiosity what being human is?

And from my experience, Dolan might NOT be "a wonderful guy." Perhaps I asked for an autograph at a UFO conference and was grouchily rebuffed... perspective.

But I'm sure he's a lovely individual. ETA (oh good, I still can edit!) I never actually met Dolan or anything... it was a "what if."

edit on 9/29/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for this thread. Without it, I would not have even known about it. I had seen the thread about the strange sighting in Cali, but it was a huge aviation tech-savvy thread, so I didn't even pay much attention to it (not being even slightly aviation savvy myself) till now. I'm fascinated by the fact that very credible members "in the know" aren't as skeptical about the story as I would naturally think they would be...

I feel so out of place here...How cool would it be to be in the "check your PM's" club?? Lol..Anyway, thanks again, I'll be checking up on this one.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged
Was just reading through astroengineer's story (I thought I read it a long time ago, but nope) and I came upon this:

There was an SSL library employed to ensure data transfer was encrypted, and there appeared to be some basic user account authentication...

combined with

Rich tried and was able to connect to the computer from which the connection had come, and was ultimately able to get root (administrator access) on it, having found a buffer overflow exploit that no one had bothered to patch; the server itself appeared largely unused, and was running an OS that was at least 8 years out of date

How amazing would it be if this was Heartbleed?

That is An amazing spot

And very clever bit of workaround

Wish I could star u

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Interesting thread, I like the idea of an ancient advanced pre known history civilization.

Just pure speculation but I've consodered the possibility of such a spacefaring civilization originating on Mars. If technology caused some kind of global catastrophe there could be people with different ideas on moving forward. I could imagine a group wanting to start fresh on a new world leaving technology behind from fear of ruining the new world.

Others very likely would want to keep technology and travelbthe stars. They could have dropped one group off and went elsewhere vwith all available tech.

Even the traditional "Grey" alien could be an example of thousands of years human evolution in space. Brain and eyes highly developed and ayrophied musculature.

The idea of mining dreams for computing power seems far fetched and crazy. Any advanced tech can appear that way though. If someone told me 20 years ago that by now we could print physical objects now I would have thought them crazy.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I absolutely agree that the pursuit of knowledge is essentially what being human is but, in my opinion, the pursuit of knowledge is only as beneficial as the effects said knowledge has upon the seeker. Personally I have delved into many areas of knowledge in earlier years and found that, symbolically speaking, my placement on the chessboard of life isn't favorable to maintaining happiness and mental peace. Though if my position in the game were to move to a more favorable placement such as a position of influence within or around the advanced technology/break-away civilization situation then undoubtedly I would feel a necessity to pursue whats best for all. In the end it's all, whether good or bad, just an experience.

lol! Dolan is just another human being like you and I so it's understandable that we all have our moments.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
...I am unsure as to the graphic and the question! Care to elaborate?

I can only help with the graphic... 'til Cauliflower returns...
The graphic is Google Earth imagery of a configuration at Edwards Airforce Base.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeking77

As far as the prehistory goes... ancient languages are more complex than modern ones... which is odd.. and the thing that really got me was the radioactivity on Mars that had the same signature as man-made nuclear weapon explosions... and the best explanation offered was a naturally occurring atomic explosion... which is possible, but just barely.

--

And EvilChimp... I didn't actually meet or get rebuffed by Dolan... just an example of differing possible perspectives I used... badly... to clarify.

--- And thanx Wan... I see... partially.

edit on 9/29/2014 by Baddogma because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join