It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:32 AM
a reply to: tadaman

I never said they were noble.

But when you think it out. The sheer logistics involved is staggering.
How are you going to move that many people?
How are you going to feed them?
Clothe them?
Provide them with water?

Do they even have enough resources to provide sufficient of the above for themselves?
It's a new planet with a production and food distribution system that's Maybe 40-50 years old?
How are they supposed to provide for millions to billions of people that might want to go?

Sure let's all go to a new planet and starve out... that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
a reply to: tadaman
Yep - you said it better than I.

Odd that we were both writing it at the same time.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
a reply to: grey580

I dont want to leave earth forever. I would opt to stay. THIS is my home. I would make it better. I dont ditch and run.

Paradise is in you. You dont look for it. YOU MAKE IT.

They could at least let us fight if they dont care enough to do so. Give us the tools /knowledge to do so. Give us a fighting chance.

a reply to: WanDash

Yeah it is odd. The force runs strong in us I

IMO if this were true then they would just be seeding the universe with the same failures and problems of humanity. Untill we are healed as a species , as a family, there will be no peace long lived. If they left and something were to happen to earth, they would be responsible. They would pay the price. They would lose their only chance to find balance and continued existence like we would have been robbed of our chance at freedom and peace.

If they were even remotely wise, they would know this. Your actions are what define you and make your reality, not your intent.

edit on 9 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:45 AM
I've got to say I think the bit about the "twins" is in my experience, nonsense.

I'm a 40 year old with an identical twin brother. Whilst we both get on great and even live together I have never had any experience of feeling what he is feeling, I've never picked up any of his dreams that he told me about, we don't feel each others pain, grief, sadness or communicate in anything other than normal ways.

We both meditate but have never had any kind of connective experience whilst doing so, I know this guy says that " They can communicate vast distances instantly with one another when subjected to sensory deprivation and deep cerebral stimulation" but you would at least think if this was an ability that myself and my brother potentially have we would at least feel something?

We have a very small circle of friends and earn our living via the internet so very little outside of what we do involves other people and we spend a huge amount of time in each others company. In essence you could say that if 2 twins were likely to have shared any emotional or physical experiences that were outside of the norm then we would be the perfect candidates.

Only problem is.... We don't.

I'm not saying this is the same for every set of twins but the whole twins are special thing never convinced me and I think it's just another tool that certain pairs of twins use to let people who aren't twins feel like there is some kind of mystical power that makes them seem that they are more special/individual as a pair when in fact being a twin can be quite an awkward and uncomfortable life to live. Being told you are special from birth has it's own drawbacks one of them being some kind of delusion of specialness that no one else can actually verify.

To me it looks like another loose thread the author has picked up and woven into a loosely hanging story about a disparate but closely enough related group of subject to make up a slightly interesting and compelling narrative on the whole UFO scene.

Nicely thought out but not very convincing. I might write my own story to see if I can convince anyone that I was a former agent/contractor/plant worker/intel man/ blah blah blah see if anyone swallows it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
a reply to: Baddogma

One particular statement did draw my attention:

During the active detonation testing phases of nuclear weapons, it was rationalised that this explosive force would make an ideal propulsion if it could be focused, directed if you will, to a beneficial use.

There is some truth to that-There was a genuine effort to create a nuclear powered rocket that could propel a craft to Mars: It was called NERVA.

NERVA is an acronym for Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Application, a U.S. nuclear thermal rocket engine development program that ran for roughly two decades. NERVA was a joint effort of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and NASA, managed by the Space Nuclear Propulsion Office (SNPO) until both the program and the office ended at the end of 1972.

NERVA demonstrated that nuclear thermal rocket engines were a feasible and reliable tool for space exploration, and at the end of 1968 SNPO certified that the latest NERVA engine, the NRX/XE, met the requirements for a manned Mars mission.

As for the's either very creative fiction or the real deal, and I'm leaning towards to former. But when the truth does arise you'll either be by a fool for believing it or a fool for dismissing it.
edit on 30-9-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
just had a brain wave in relation to my last post,
i will surmise here that the uptake of green lights on these other planes is to give a plausible explanation of a green glow on a aircraft that may well be testing some of this tech or to throw you off completely

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:10 PM

originally posted by: caterpillage
Perhaps a possibility is that he is indeed some kind of well informed insider to some very top level black projects, or was.

Maybe he was letting info slip out, possibly having fun with it or just felt people should know what's going on.

Could be he said to much about something, maybe crossed a line, and he got busted for it, they could have made him post a story that would be so fantastical as to discredit himself and throw truth seekers off the mark. Maybe that was his only choice, or face prison?

Back in in his much earlier posts (before the woo), he said something like that, that somebody could talk in a speculative sense like in a sci-fi story when mixed with fantasy.

That would explain the rather abrupt move to woo woo ville anyway.

What I think plausible, though very exotic:

a) triangles etc. They are stealthy lighter-than-air vehicles. maybe a series of them could help get into orbit. You would need a staging system, a high-altitude station to change vehicle into the orbital one. (still don't know what the fuel requirements would be, how supplied). Crews supplied by submarine rendezvous at sea.

b) optical stealth. not invisibility, but something to definitely confuse optical senses

c) cognitive stealth with microwaves: brain zapper to create missing time

woo level 1:

d) magic vacuum propulsion for the triangles in the atmosphere (no physics provided)

woo level 2:

e) mile long graphene spacecraft propelled by nuclear detonatations. The industrial footprint to design & manufacture these would be immense. After all it's a bigger project than Apollo and that touched hundreds of companies. And then there's the nuclear stuff.

Think about it this way: this would require many nuclear explosives, and their manufacture & logistics was extremely tightly controlled. How would they design and manufacture hundreds/thousands of devices in secret? There's a huge nuclear infrastructure with dozens of labs & plants necessary, and all special nuclear material (fissiles & tritium & beryllium in quantity) is obviously very tightly controlled. You just can't steal a thousand, and surely they would have to be particularly designed for the task.

woo level 100) [it reads like a Mass Effect plot]

x) reading people's brains remotely in sleep to do precise quantum mechanical calculations for propulsion (sci-fi: Dune's Guild Navigators). Brains just aren't that precise or reliable, and everybody's is different. Totally inappropriate for quantitative scientific simulations.

x) self-powered 'alien'/lost civilization artifact with A.I.

x) warp drive from alien artifact

x) humans are a hybrid of indigenous primates and extraterrestrial Founders

x) meeting the Founders, "Pillars of Humanity"

x) a new interstellar colony
edit on 30-9-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:16 PM

originally posted by: Snarl
Just a couple of thoughts on a 'breakaway' civilization.

Where are they gonna go? What are they gonna find when they get there? How hard would it be starting over from scratch on an uninhabited world?

ETA: One of the other writings you referenced ... wow!! Looks like a work of science fiction. Haven't gone through it past the OP (can't believe I missed it when it was written). Interesting stuff and I appreciate you calling attention to it.

I highly recommend Lou Baldin's books, aka Sleeper. This solar system has lots of places to go for the black ops and their recruits. Various mining operations, corporate type projects and certainly not safe to be on.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM

originally posted by: ManufacturedDissent
Possibility on "muddying the waters.":

Once the practical use of atomic energy was realized, is it possible that the first major misdirection came in the form of Roswell?

Think about it for a second from a black op perspective. You want to begin to develop tech that is so exotic / ground breaking it could collapse the world's economy if it was ever mass produced for the world.

No technology was ever so ground breaking it collapsed the world's economy. It was always exactly the opposite.

unless, perhaps, if a technology were to enable garage-based terrorists to make megaton+ bombs---then that's a different consideration. Or if we were to collapse the metastable Higgs field and turn the solar system into a gamma ray burst and snuff out everything in our galactic sector at the speed of light......

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
a reply to: framedragged

I think the Heartbleed bug came about with a reasonably new feature added comparatively recently. That sounds like a much older buffer overflow probably patched by now.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:32 PM
If you go through each of the individual technological bits of the story it all fits together rather well.

Through reading papers and patents relating to source suggested facets of the triangles I had my eyes opened to loads of technologies that have seemingly made their public debuts recently ( monoatomic materials, non brittle ceramics, Directed Energy dynamics, plasma control, synthetic crystals etc etc the list goes on).

If you wanted to build something that looked and acted like a UFO (flies none conventionally, might cloak, can exhibit high manoeuvrability, might have a laser/light show and be able to disrupt/execute EM operations at a distance) every single bit of technology is there-albeit at a supposed early stage - the question posed (if all is to believed with a 75/25 split) seems to be why would you do that?

Other little details like ablated graphene and growing crystals- very well researched and very luckily timed if it was just someone making it all up- or providing a sensible timescale for a journey to the ort cloud based on current theoretical estimates of percentile C speed travel using pulsed detonation.

All well above and beyond the call of duty for your average hoaxer - still scratching my head.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM

originally posted by: seeking77
Interesting thread, I like the idea of an ancient advanced pre known history civilization.

Except that there would be archeological evidence everywhere. The Greek & Roman civilizations left thousands of obvious artifacts, and their population level was much lower than today's.

How long would evidence an airport, made of concrete and steel, last underground? An immense time. And we have thousands of them and millions of buildings.

We have archaeological evidence from Neandertals who made chipped rocks when their total global population might have been a few Zip codes in Los Angeles. What would the footprint of an advanced technological civilization which could make starships be?

Has any ancient mine with power equipment ever been discovered? No.

Anyway, I consider the fact that all the petroleum was still there in 1890 as conclusive proof that no large scale technological civilization existed or evolved on Earth before ours.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:41 PM

originally posted by: Boscov
What is the end game? We here on Earth are royally effed, and those that dont know who to ask or trust just die horribly, but no worries, you will be reborn in another System that they control, so nothing changes, until you get to join the club and do unto others as was done to you?

That doesnt sound like progress to me, that sounds like a cruel game.

Wanted to give you 1000 stars...

"What is the end game? "

...In 2045, they might let the cat out of the bag??

This story would be cool if we all got to go skipping across the galaxy, but nay.. We just have to dream.
Boycotting my dreams. Compute your own flight path...

Not buying it all. Not as delivered.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:42 PM
a reply to: Snarl

You are not understanding what "breakaway civilization" means. It does not necessarily mean They are leaving Earth or trying to "break away" from this planet, all it means (coined by Richard Dolan) is that there is a civilization on this planet that has been surrounded by secrecy and such advanced technology that They are so far passed the general public that their culture and norms/morals are different than ours, and that They think in terms of how that civilization thinks.

Look into Richard Dolan and Joseph Farrell for more info.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:16 PM
The originator of this story was initially adamant about being very suspicious about anything in regards to UFO's. Which, in fact, is what is stated in the members' first thread posted on ATS:

B) I don't 'do' UFOs. I am an aweful sceptic when it comes to 'flying saucers' and all the related articles that go with it. However I will describe what I saw and admit it is totally unidentifiable to me when compared with any known technology.

I would say there's a drastic change happening in the span of a few years.

That's besides the point, however. There may have been some sort of insider information going around, which some members have pointed out was interesting and potentially accurate. The knowledge and insight about aviation may also have been vast. This can to some degree be verified by other knowledgable members.

The problem arises with the absurd claims of which there are no proof. The logical fallacy of believing the fantastical and absurd claims due to the person in questions knowledge on aviation and perhaps insider information is worrisome.

It may merit some investigation. But in the same way programs within the black world is largely unverifiable, so is someone's vivid imagination. Especially if it is cunningly crafted. But if you're up for it, go for it.
edit on 30/9/14 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:22 PM

originally posted by: shagg
a reply to: aorAki

ALiCCE : Artificial life in Carbon Carbon Exoskeleton.
Apparently 'she' was dug out of a salt dome, somewhere in Africa.

^ THIS brought a couple of interesting follow up questions to mind. I don't think that info was available in the original thread that sparked all the interest, so it is safe to assume this came from a one-off conversation somewhere? If true, there are less than a handful of salt mines in Africa, and very few (I've only come up with two so far) that were active pre-WW2. It still could be a research dead-end, as a discovery back then would have been kept quiet very easily. Still it might be another bread crumb worth following.

This had peeked my interest. I must admit I had done some searching and then came across these pics in Africa. Known as the bullseye of Africa. Wouldn't it be ironic if this is where Alicce was found. Just thought I would share this link with you. Do you think they would have been this obvious? Bullseye of Africa Link

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:23 PM
Perhaps not crash overnight but the technology that is required in the story would be enough to change the current paradigm in the world.

I would think there is a number of big players within world that would want this technology kept from becoming commercial. For many reasons, one of which you named, but ultimately power I think would be the first reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:27 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how these break-away humans have figured out how to keep their bodies from turning to bags of mush while they are out there rocketing around for extended periods of time.

I mean, in a ship nearly 3 miles long, I don't suppose they are catheterizing themselves, but how have they solved the problems of making these giant flying rocks human inhabitable?

I dunno. Anyone?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:44 PM
I've been lurking for a long time and a member here for a few years now and have watched this website grow exponentially. We all might not get along, but we are all here for a reason; we know that if any shred of truth were to be disclosed it would be tested in this environment. There is an impending feeling that hangs over all of us, and we watch everyday waiting, translating garbage for an explanation. I've had my fair share of gullible moments, we all have, and I have become more rational with age, but there was something to this story, a feeling that defies logic, much like the one that brings us here everyday.
edit on 30-9-2014 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:25 PM
The thing that gives this story traction is that it is the first to address the big question. That being, why are these things over our cities?

Decades above our rooftops, day and night. Something peculiar has been going on unbeknownst to the majority of us. We are clearly being utilized and monitored for something.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>