It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:38 AM
a reply to: Zaphod58

Could you post a link?

If it was verified via PM's/is a subject only known by ITK's/via private conversation it probably isnt worth investigating further as people have probably volunteered all of the info they are comfortable divulging.

Any further disclosures around verification could inevitably lead to issues for forum members (if any of this is true) so it seems like a hiding to nowhere.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:00 AM
a reply to: tacka

Quarantined from colonization in regards to an outside force would be my guess. Possibly protection from natural events too, though, like any asteroid impacting our planet or moon.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:21 AM
a reply to: Baddogma

This idea struck me as well, it fitting with accounts of humans & grays working/seen together--in particular the mass sighting from a private primary school in Africa came to mind.

I tend to side on the opinion that grays are androids, but the question always followed: whose androids?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:37 AM
These are thieves and Humanitarian Terrorists and for the crimes they have already committed ,being MASS MURDER ,they shall never be humanitys leaders.

Breakaway ROUGE Civilisation which is Humanitys greatest ENEMY sounds more accurate.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:42 AM
Possibility on "muddying the waters.":

Once the practical use of atomic energy was realized, is it possible that the first major misdirection came in the form of Roswell?

Think about it for a second from a black op perspective. You want to begin to develop tech that is so exotic / ground breaking it could collapse the world's economy if it was ever mass produced for the world.

So how do you hide it? Convince the world that it can't possibly be ours.

How would you convince the world? Easy, stage a downed UFO and have military personal and civilians show up and see the debris field, "bodies", materials, etc. Then (and this is the selling point) release a statement publicly that we have "one of their" spaceships, but IMMEDIATELY change the story and deny. Now we have an official statement that has been made and changed in a short period leading one to believe that an alien cover-up is taking place. Those that seek the truth are looking in the wrong direction entirely. Project Bluebook would further that misdirection, as would Majestic 12 documents.

Viola, the world is now positive that we have their technology and we are hiding it. Act like you have a secret so big that it becomes an umbrella for all the real stuff going on.

I understand that UFO reports go back, but it wasn't until the 40's and beyond that reports really start flooding in.

Side conspiracy: Eisenhower spoke of the need to watch the military / industrial complex. War maybe one thing they dictate but why not this? Kennedy spoke of some background influence and was promptly assassinated. Dots that connect or wild speculation?

I haven't a clue at the end of the day.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:47 AM
We can all speculate on the story and whether or not it's true. Don't forget that the story was penned by a real person. In the age of the NSA no one on the internet is unknown. If they are great lengths would have been taken to protect their identity.

Maybe we should start by trying to find out who the source was? I'm sure there are members out here that would know how to trace an IP to a location.

I don't know how to go about it but I think it'd be a better course to ID our source then scrutinize the story.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:51 AM
a reply to: Jukiodone

Then you might as well put this down as a psyop, because you won't get the confirmation you want.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:26 AM
If the 75%-25% ratio is applied, everything still must be looked into to verify before making a final conclusion or judgment. Be prepared for dead ends in the research and try to keep an open mind, it could all be BS it could be no BS or a degree in between.

Perhaps outright BS hints at a completely different perspective altogether?

The idea of using and collecting data for problem solving through computational dreaming could be read into to mean that the initial discovery of some of the advanced technologies found/developed could have came as a message in the form of dreams. I say this because in following things I came across a series of 3 videos discussing Prof. John Searl and a device he claims to have made. I haven't looked into him as a person yet so I am unaware of his credibility. But he mentions on the first video that the idea came in the form of two reoccurring dreams, which peaked my interest enough to watch. Time to sleep now the sun is up.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:30 AM

Maybe more answers will be found in the research forum on this topic, rather than here.
Idk, as much as I want this to be real, im starting to think its just an elaborate prank on us.
Im still holding out though, because I hope im wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:31 AM

Hello! I don't actually want to comment about the thread all that directly, but I would like
to bring up what we might call the "Hidden Hand Effect". Namely, that a person shows up
and starts posting interesting things, and before long they have defined the universe and
given three examples of everything.

We've seen this various times on ATS. I'm a relatively new member, so I don't have the entire
chronology of this effect in memory at present, but I mentioned "Hidden Hand" as that thread
was what originally brought me to this forum.

I myself am a "look at the little red wagon, and ignore the BS supposedly in it" type of person.
So I see this recurring theme, and it's quite obvious to me at least.

Back some 15 years ago, I was a member of a secretive group which disseminated information
about how to tap one's brain, nervous system, and presumably more 'subtle things' in order to
boost intelligence, creativity and what not. In that group, there wasn't much BS allowed.. if
a person claimed to have mastered the process, then they better have like a 180 IQ and to
be able to write technical manuals on various subject in perfect poetry, overnight.. as one
example.. it was like the old thing about prophets -- 100% accuracy was expected, or the
'prophet' would be killed.

Well I'm not interested in talking about that group, as it was 50% BS itself, but one of my
roles at that time, was to assist people who the process had gone wrong in, and to attempt
to talk them back to sanity, and away from death. It rarely worked of course.. once even
a trickle of that sort of thing grips a person, they are pretty much trashed from then
onward. I should know. I was trashed for a long time.

The reason I bring that up, is that I can see at least, and I think that various of my forum-mates
also see, that all these "most exciting 'supernatural' / 'high strangeness' / 'high science' type of
threads evidence the same characteristics.

One of the main characteristics, is that common societal memes work their way into the narrative,
until inevitably you get things like teleportation, time travel, Roswell references, the theory of
reincarnation .. what not.. like in that famous line in the movie "Ghost Busters".

Another characteristic is the infamous PM member references gimmick, whereby it's either on-purpose
or it's accidental.. but every time there are a few rabid 'true believers' who say "oh -- I've been
contacted and can verify". Just get a few semi-credible or credible to get swept up in this,
and the whole 'thing' comes alive. You can see the same phenomenon all throughout the UFO
field in society. It's a cascade effect.

The person who starts such a thread, if they are honest, will undergo a characteristic transformation
where their ego and personality structure gets quite distorted (they drink their own snake oil), and
as a final phase they start to come to grips with it, and then post that they are X% full of it really.
Generally they would soon self-destruct under the weight of their own misery and stop posting,
probably with a mysterious exit, to promote the self-generated mythology.

In my life prior to ATS, Iv'e seen this cycle play out dozens of times, with groups of 'seekers'
of one sort or another. Keel and Vallee talk about this phenomenon as well -- it's really
well documented.

Now there are other threads out there, posted by master deceivers/disinfo agents and people
trying to start political parties and movements (one good reference is the armageddon UK
conspiracy folks) where this characteristic self-destruction does not happen.. as the person
doesn't actually believe any of it, does not drink their own snake oil, and thus does not
evidence the characteristic breakdown. By the by, as I indicated in another thread, I did
track those just mentioned folks down to a specific group of named people due to their
carelessness on posting links on the Internet; so that's why I can use them as a good example
of this second type.

So I'd like to advise anyone who wishes to cause an excited uproar in the future; if you want
to be highly credible and escape the burnout-effect, don't 'eat the energy' as we used to say..
keep it 'out of your ego'. So don't get 'high' on your own BS. More specifically, pick one narrow
field of intense interest --- say the great pyramid or something like that, and read everything
ever written about it.. THEN do your research to add in the mystery and the BS.. and most
importantly.. keep on a narrow topic.. because once you 'eat the energy' and 'get drunk',
you'll be orating about life the universe and everything and your meltdown will be near.

Now as it so happens, I have plenty to say about black triangles and various related topics,
but, but I'm currently on a hiatus.. I'm studying the psychological transformation that occurred
around 6000-12000 years ago as the neolithic ended, and humans became truly disturbed and
psychotic (out of sync with reality and nature). You see, I'm attempting to debunk some of
my own misinformation --- I'm well aware personally of what I speak.. only fortunately
for me, in my view at least, my own snake-oil percentage is fairly modest, so I won't be
melting down.. in fact I feel quite wonderful, and and am living a normal little life,
for the most part.

Well --- that's all for now. Thanks for the mildly interesting post.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:43 AM
a reply to: aorAki

ALiCCE : Artificial life in Carbon Carbon Exoskeleton.
Apparently 'she' was dug out of a salt dome, somewhere in Africa.

^ THIS brought a couple of interesting follow up questions to mind. I don't think that info was available in the original thread that sparked all the interest, so it is safe to assume this came from a one-off conversation somewhere? If true, there are less than a handful of salt mines in Africa, and very few (I've only come up with two so far) that were active pre-WW2. It still could be a research dead-end, as a discovery back then would have been kept quiet very easily. Still it might be another bread crumb worth following.
edit on 30-9-2014 by shagg because: correcting paste error

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM

WOW thats really cool. true or not.

Its sad too.

That as the story goes, we are abandoned. That if the power and knowledge to free humanity is discovered, that they would ask the devil for permission to free us. I would hope that the noble warrior of peace is out there. In this mans dream he is not.

If our galactic brothers and sisters are out there, that they would forsake us after realizing we are here. That we from earth would forsake ourselves and justify it by "having asked for permission, so SORRY" .That they would let us rot in this prison. Its not as infuriating as it is just, sad. Almost not worth living. Dead already.

Story had me on an upper, then the reality of the story set in and I am disappointed. I think I will just watch some star trek and watch a happy ending.

If this were true, I wouldnt want anything to do with beings like that. Even if the "creator" gave what ever you wanted upon death, to not end a cycle of pain and regression on earth....its so... Jedi, foolish arrogant Jedi... I dont want to meet the Sith they WILL become.

edit on 9 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:17 AM
a reply to: shagg

This one is the Unicorn of the clues left behind by he who shall not be named.

I've never heard of this one before.

And if it does exist. It's no where on the web that i've found.

It's been scrubbed.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:19 AM
a reply to: tadaman

Don't judge too harshly.

Problem is there's too many of us to take.

And the people in charge are jerks.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:25 AM
a reply to: grey580

Thats why you FREE EARTH.

The story says they found a new world, called it Olympus and wave good bye after looting our world and solar system of the means of going anywhere ourselves.

SO they are like Gods now in their own little Olympus, and we remain the vermin in the hole. Sorry. I dont think it noble. If they were so noble and advanced morally they would create balance. They would cure earth of its problems having found the means to do so.

They take our only means of escape, use our dreams for their ends and then leave? Screw that. Thats not being responsible, thats doing the same exact crap the elite on earth do in the story.

Forgive me for not seeing them as the noble Gods telling us to love each other from their perfect EDEN. Sure love each other while we face disease, war lords, starvation, and all sorts of natural disasters..... Sure...

We had Gods on earth. It turned out terribly. If I go by what is said, nothing would have been learned or have changed. Little knowledge is coveted, guarded, made exclusive and the vast majority are left to live like animals.

This whole story is like that of one child stealing all the inheritance from a caring and worried father and then sending his brothers to the poor house while he sails away on a world tour with the families wealth. His reasoning would be ... "my family doesnt understand me and my older brother is a jerk"...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM

originally posted by: Zaphod58

If it's all available in other places, how did he give exact details, down to the cause, of a crash that still hasn't been announced by the military?

This, right here, is the most important thing in my opinion. He knew classified stuff, was probably saying too much in PMs and basically had to cover his hinder by leading us on a wild goose chase.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:55 AM

And other members (not the woo-woo whack-a-doodles one might expect, either) reported things like visits from the clean suited RKers (Relearned Knowledge) at night, in their bedrooms, after being told via PM they'd receive "verification."

I'm full of questions today. THIS ^ seems to imply some level of interest in getting the story out, at least to a select few. My questions - that I don't really expect to be answered, but here goes anyway - are: were those select few only contacted to provide personal "verification"? Were these recruiting trips? Did the visitors provide a way to contact them, or any suggestions for further action, or even a "break glass in emergency" box? I hadn't caught this particular tidbit before.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:03 AM
a reply to: one4all
I was thinking about this, yesterday, too.
If it was some clan or tribe, or even a loosely-knit consortium of like-minded individuals and/or businesses risking their own lives and futures on developing the 'proposed' tech..., I see no moral, ethical or other obligation to share it with anyone-else.
They could be the Robinson Crusoe's of space... Seed new civilizations across the galaxies - and wherever it goes from there.

But - according to the tale we've been told - they are nothing of the kind.
They, hand in hand with the governments of the world, are a group of "better thans" who believe that 'They' are So Much More important & intrinsically valuable than 'Us/We' (the benefactors)...that they can take the toys we paid for, and point to the authority of "a Higher Power/Calling" (the Creator) or "Destiny" as all the justification required to thieve and run.

Again, if some/much of the tale is true, I see a prophecy in the scenario presented in the movie "2012" - Who gets a ticket on one of the Arks? The rich & powerful (even if they're so old that they will be able to contribute nothing to re-establishing or regenerating a fresh-start civilization).
Under such a scenario, 'the worst' of humanity will be represent this long-lost leg in the great Pillar-Reunion in the sky.
Maybe that would be fitting, though...
...A system designed to ensure that the biggest gluttons, thieves and deceivers are (could be) what plugs in to that final open slot... (...?...)

...but, that's just a part of the way I see it...
If I were to get a ticket...I would probably be looking for a way to justify such luck...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:10 AM
a reply to: WanDash

Yeah. I agree.

If this were even remotely true, I wouldnt want to meet these people. The average nun who lives a life of sacrifice or the guy who doesnt have a personal life for the charitable work he does would be 1000 times more worthy than these types.

I hope to God this isnt true. If true then I am REALLY at odds with the universe. I would give the universe the finger, a kick in the ass for being terrible and just lay down to die with my people.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:31 AM
i am still playing catch up here as i read through these threads,,but the first thing that strikes me as being true if such a craft is possible, which it is, are the green glow that is described, and we all know what it is,,electro-magnetic charged particles in high altitude can cause this effect ,and the fact the threads are reffering to similar patents and tech which will create effects like this GREEN GLOW
as for the rest im still reading ,,but humans as the computer come on get real,computers already beat us at chess

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>