It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: The GUT

Because what is posted doesn't include program names or enough detail to bring the DIA down. They watch these threads periodically so they know what is said. Almost all of it, that is posted could be garnered by someone that knows how things work and is really good at reading between the lines when certain people in the Pentagon talk. The rest stays quiet and won't ever get posted.

There have been occasions where someone has gotten a polite call from the DIA, but for the most part people know where the line is and stay clear of it.

Would you mind terribly if I ask you where and how you come by your seemingly "insider" information? I've seen you on threads say before you had even further information that you don't post, and know not to, as well. So, I have to wonder where and how you come by it, and know so definitively what you cannot say. Do you have a security clearance?
Sorry for being inquisitive. I mean no offense, but am just genuinely interested.
tetra50

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I started taking note of posts by "youknowwho" independently around the end of June due to many things that told me, "this guy obviously knows SOMETHING" as it related to things I "might" be familiar with. Given that, I still have not completely trudged through everything he may have ever posted.

But one thing that keeps popping up in relation to this tale that I believe I originally missed seeing live is the reference to members that have had someone come to their bedroom. Even though this tidbit is brought up over and over through this thread (and others), I have yet to see this explained in detail.

It is curious that this has not been expanded on. Who came to their bedrooms? How was their mode of entrance to their room and what did they say? What did they look like and how were they dressed? Was there a conversation or was it just a visual conformation that someone was there?

This subject has popped up numerous times in the threads that have popped up in the aftermath of "the unveiling" but I've yet to see a single person that experienced a visitation even post or comment about it or explain what happened during that visitation. Maybe I just missed it.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
When I read No names post I Googled Forever Man and found it was a track from Eric Clapton's album Behind the Sun. Forever man track was use for the film Space camp. So Forever Man Behind the Sun space camp.

Ta Da!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Varelse

This subject has popped up numerous times in the threads that have popped up in the aftermath of "the unveiling" but I've yet to see a single person that experienced a visitation even post or comment about it or explain what happened during that visitation. Maybe I just missed it.

if you missed it, then so did i. it wasn't mentioned at all in the original thread, nor the "california sighting" one. the first time i ran across it was when baddogma referenced it in an unrelated thread. unless we count member wandash's post here.

otherwise, my guess is that it's another anecdotal piece of apocrypha that might have come from the fabled secret PM texts. i'm pretty sure any first-hand accounts that may exist were never presented on the open boards. probably just a case of chinese whispers, although it would be easy enough to introduce it as a narrative element after the fact in order to shore up the story.

maybe baddogma can help us out here. where did you first run into the "RK'ers in cleansuits all up in my bedroom" trope, bud?

edit on 5-10-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have followed this from the "California Sighting" thread, and I feel the need to point out a few things. Tom Clancy was investigated by the DOD for writing about Top Secret and Classified information, which it turns out he was able to uncover through normal conventional research.
A lot of times classified info just accidentally gets released, usually through common human error and sometimes as a downside of compartmentalized projects (info classified in one place isn't classified in another) there are many "collectors" of this info, a few here on ATS with us.

If you mix lies with truth all that comes out the other side is lies, it's like multiplying two negatives. Then you waste your time trying to figure out which is lie and which is truth. This was also the tactic used to drive Bennowitz insane.

And, while I'm here...The "Green Rabbit" was originally devised to foil night vision. (Reportedly the 2nd generation goggles still pick it up.)

If you are west of the Mississippi keep an eye on the sky between 3-5am Tues through Fri (between the 35 and 40th parallels) and what you see heading westward may truly astound you.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

And, while I'm here...The "Green Rabbit" was originally devised to foil night vision. (Reportedly the 2nd generation goggles still pick it up.)

Awesome. Where is the "Green Rabbit" discussed outside of #SNIPPED'S# posts or the posts of those that beleive him.

This Green Rabbit meme is, oddly enough, the one sub-meme from this story that has suddenly grown the longest legs. We have people now claiming that common sightings of green bolides are the RK "ships".

Where is anything like the Green Rabbit, or anything analogous to it, being discussed anywhere but here? No where.

edit on 5-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots thomas.loc.gov...

edit on 5-10-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)
www.livescience.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yes Abe,

I see the list.

Which item is it? Laser protection for the pilots? The panoramic night vision? The radar detection?

Which?

Thanks,

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thanks, abe, that makes a lot of sense on a few different levels, I think that's the basic gist of what many of us have been feeling about it all. It not only explains why none of the close-to-the-source accounts make a cohesive, coherent, case, but also why the "proofs" offered are various bits and pieces on the internet. "Collectors" is a great way to put it, I was using "Enthusiast." Hey, I'm an enthusiast, too, in my own realm of hard interests, so it's not a slam but, rather, an observation from personal experience. And, indeed, we have some impressive collector/researcher/enthusiasts here.

Take the 'green rabbit" for example: Did you learn that from high-level sources leaking you information, or digging around?

It makes no sense that some of the information being traded OR hinted at wouldn't attract attention. Of course, just because it's Occam's doesn't necessarily make the suspicions of some of us (based on case histories) true, but then again…

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots Look for an item in the $60 million dollar range that claims $0 funding.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
From abe's links:

One technology approach which has proven both adaptable and cost effective is that of low observable coatings applied to aircraft and other high value platforms which mask them from evolving battlefield sensors.

link

According to LPRS founder Ismael Cuellar, the "infrared-cloaked" object could not be seen with the naked eye, and cruised silently. "[We] have ruled out birds, bugs, airplanes, helicopters, and even flying drones by comparing them side by side as a point of reference," Cuellar told Life's Little Mysteries. This seems to leave just one explanation: It's a cloaked alien spaceship.

Not so, according to Ben McGee, a geoscientist, aerospace consultant, UFO skeptic and lead field researcher on the National Geographic series "Chasing UFOs." In McGee's opinion, all the signs point to this object being a border patrol drone with infrared anti-collision or identification lights. Here's why he thinks so.

"Nearly one-third of traffic through the nearby Laredo International Airport has historically been military in nature. Laredo is very near to the Mexican border. The military is increasingly using drones to assist with border security, which are small, quiet, and dim (to the naked eye) aircraft," McGee wrote in an email, adding that most drones are also triangular.

www.livescience.com...

edit on 5-10-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Military spaceplane

The budget request contained no funding for the military spaceplane in PE 63401F and $3.0 million for the space maneuvering vehicle in the space test program, PE 65864F.

The committee notes that U.S. military forces are increasingly reliant on space-based capabilities and the Air Force has identified requirements that are best met by a military spaceplane and an associated family of vehicles. The committee understands that any military spaceplane effort should focus on militarily unique requirements and leverage NASA investment in the reusable launch vehicle program. These unique requirements are reflected in development efforts for a space maneuvering vehicle (SMV) that would provide all-orbit access and extended on-orbit dwell time, a low cost expendable upper stage to deploy payloads to all orbits, and a common aero vehicle (CAV) that would serve as a maneuvering reentry vehicle capable of delivering various payloads anywhere on earth within an hour of launch.

The committee believes that a military spaceplane and its related elements have the potential to contribute significantly to U.S. military capability. The committee recommends an addition of $15.0 million to PE 63401F to support further SMV and CAV development.

That's straight cut and paste, the first and last lines are important, why would you recommend an additional $15 million dollars if the actual initial budget was zero?

"space plane AND it's associated family of vehicles"...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUTCHECK YOUR PMs

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That's straight cut and paste, the first and last lines are important, why would you recommend an additional $15 million dollars if the actual initial budget was zero? "space plane AND it's associated family of vehicles"...

Why would you attribute any of this to #SNIPPED'S# story?

The video is of a laser pointer.

You are seeing what you want to see in that report. I see nothing in it that would cause me to believe in this "Green Rabbit".

The military wants a space-plane? So what? Since when have they not wanted a space-plane.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Maybe you should actually, you know, READ that thread instead of just jumping in and telling everyone how wrong we are. Maybe then you can point out where ANYONE said the green light had ANYTHING to do with alleged RK ships.
edit on 10/5/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Which thread, Zaphod?

And I am talking about any ship. That meteor was not any ship.

The suggestion being made by you and others is that it that the bolide from Montreal and the green light in the video has to do with all of this.

You are the one suggetsing a "propulsion system".

I'm not subject nor privy to any order of importance or pecking-order of operational platform that you folks have attributed to these sightings in your PMs.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I know what you are saying, but the two are tied together somewhat tangentially. For one, much of the off-topic discussion in that thread centered around the assertions addressed here.

For those of us trying to sort things out, it also becomes a question of what kind of classified information was being used to gain the aviation forums trust. So far, it seems that nothing proffered in the assertions requires more than a decent IQ, an avid interest, and an internet connection.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

No one has ever suggested that the green light has ANYTHING to do with this story. At all.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No, you're right, Bubba, I'll go read it.

Least I can do.

P.S. 64 pages? You are evil. That'll shut me up for a few hours.

Damnit.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That would be because we AREN'T STUPID. We aren't going to post all the stuff that is not going to be found and risk getting hammered for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join