It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

And Zeta, if you were a 20 something female... you'd have a cyber stalker right here... I'm in love with many brains on this sight... even yours, bub. Oh, and to refine that thought, brains aren't usually thought of as male or female, so I'm intellectually promiscuous.

OK. That's borderline creepy! On another site, I created an account as HotChick69. A lot of us knew each other in that we actually met in person. So I had my regular screen name and this other one to prank someone which went down rather well. The amount of PMs I received on my hotchick account from members that had no clue was impressive. creepy but impressive. Point is there was very little effort to create a deception.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

Yeah, its a lot alright. I know of four people off the top of my head that would know or have access to it, and could verify it was real.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
S&F for linking this all in one place.
If the OP of the starter thread was real or not...
Awesome read!
If a tall tail, AweSOme read.

Makes one dream ... as it were.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

And the point I made in other threads stands here too. WHY is it so important to disprove it? So what if someone believes it, what harm has that done to anyone else? So what if it's a story, if it sparks interest in looking up more, then who cares.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The internet is a reflection of the "real world" ... and folks are forever feeding their desires, of whatever stripe... and thus, there exists a whole lot of ...creepy.

But anyone with a name like "hotchick69" can always be safely pictured, in real life, as an overweight, middle-aged white guy in mommy's basement ... fishing for attention at least... feeding repressed homosexual fantasies in the extremes.

But I'm not really creepy...hopefully ... I just play a creep on the internet.

However, as flip and quasi-funny as this is/was... it does speak to internet deception and intention. And this incident that engendered this discussion just didn't strike me as the usual tall tale to draw attention... at least, not all the time. The not-so-secret info he drew attention to, like background patents and how it would all fit in a holistic sense was impressive.

The whole (holistic) entirety of the info and how it fit and explained seemingly random, odd data from the last few decades impressed me... there was, even if false, real effort and knowledge there.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"...So what if someone believes it, what harm has that done to anyone else? So what if it's a story, if it sparks interest in looking up more, then who cares."

Well said, Zaph.

And IF it's a psi-op, then what was the goal? Perhaps people invested in the alien meme would be shaken... perhaps a few people would be more suspicious of the govt (if possible on a conspiracy site)... and maybe some old guy got some attention and love... but as far as cult building or other real harm, it doesn't compute... but I could be swayed with a good argument... as could we all.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

so four people (possibly more?) including you I assume? and Mr.Olympus, yes I consider that a lot of people that aren't suppose to know this supposed highly classified sensitive data even exists, how can they verify some wild stories? are they CIA to have access to such data? what makes you so sure they are even telling the truth?.

why not properly leak this info then? if this is such earth shaking info? why post a thread on a conspiracy site and fill over half of it with made up things and only share the "juicy bits" in PM's with members who have had some sort of experience and could be tricked more easily? he seems to have vanished off the face of the planet either way might as well let everyone know what is this massive secret.

this is pretty much: we have epic information confirming most of this story but we will never share it with anyone else, and then you wonder why people think this whole thing smells wrong.

cause harm? perhaps not, but then this is no different than some religious cults that follow some fairy tale and fill in the blanks of said fairy tale with their experiences, I don't see anybody here trying to disprove anything all I see is people trying to understand why everyone else seems to accept this as if it was history itself.
edit on 4 10 2014 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And the point I made in other threads stands here too. WHY is it so important to disprove it? So what if someone believes it, what harm has that done to anyone else? So what if it's a story, if it sparks interest in looking up more, then who cares.

But I agree! There are a number of facets to this that are interesting. The video you shared of the laser thing was cool. That this could be a clever deception is cool too. No harm, no foul. I have no intention of disproving anything, but I am fascinated that this could be pulled off rather easily though.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arpad
Interesting, alot of fluff the original "him" that got this going but there IS something that needs to be talked about.

What you are getting at seems to be more than just a bad copy trying to scare the other side machine. Seems to have a real mission/purpose. Deployment location would be telling defense or offense seems to be conus mostly.

WHO is the mission thats a big question.

Low flying gotta avoid collisions, no crashes it seems.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

But anyone with a name like "hotchick69" can always be safely pictured, in real life, as an overweight, middle-aged white guy in mommy's basement ... fishing for attention at least... feeding repressed homosexual fantasies in the extremes.

Hey! I'm not overweight! Just big boned.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

Four people, not including me. I would have to go through others. But four people is NOTHING when it comes to classified information. Most programs have a few hundred working on them at least.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: usafage

Crashes can be covered up. If you aren't actively looking for them, unless they are announced you'll never know.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I yeah I know the story line can be anything and quite believable depending on the location. There is so much going on in our lives that you get the blip and go damn that sucks and move on....very easily done today.

Other times even here in the states you can be in the middle of no where and thats not hard to deal with.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: usafage

Hell even in populated areas. There was one in California that had a full military response, including hazmat teams that didn't make the news. And that wasn't far from a pretty decent sized town.
edit on 10/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I fully understand what goes up sometimes comes down when you don't want it to. I liked the idea of not having accidents, being involved in a few very bad moments the idea of having to go fill a bag just gives me ptsd.

I obviously don't buy the whole storyline but I know that there is something there. I have tried to make it clear my big thing here and in my life is people dieing for no good reason is hard to swallow this isn't a game but quite real. I hate people getting hurt and we are still talking about military I think, these are people.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Zaphod, correct me if I'm wrong, but ATS has a documented history of understandably complying with the government should any serious classified information be leaked here correct?

Further: Do you hold any classifications? From what I gather, you have a source(s) who you believe leak HIGHLY classified information to you and then you sometimes drop bits of info and hints here and there on ATS. And yet, you're still posting. That makes less sense than that you had an operation run on you and others to 1.) find out what anyone knows and, 2.) to thoroughly discredit certain folk by making them look like buffoons. That's a tried, true, and documented technique. At best, that's most probably what happened here. At worst, you are zero threat and have been fed bs for awhile now and the "mythology" is purely for developing information warfare techniques.

Or a combination of the two: Bennewitz' story, for example, demonstrates a case where information was not only quashed, but intel created a whole complex mythology that plagues ufology--and these boards--to this day.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Bennewitz' story, for example, demonstrates a case where information was not only quashed, but intel created a whole complex mythology that plagues ufology--and these boards--to this day.

Not to mention that it also destroyed Bennewitz' mind, his business, and ultimately killed him.

There's that.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If classified information is posted and the government requests it then it will be taken down yes.

However, if one goes about it right you can know information and talk about it and get away with it.

For example, show me one bit of actually classified information that I've posted. I have never crossed that line and posted actual information that is classified, so I'm still here posting.

And I know classified information gets dropped on me. It has been confirmed other ways, including it becoming declassified.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Not to mention that it also destroyed Bennewitz' mind, his business, and ultimately killed him.

There's that.

*SHUDDERS* Yeah. Damn. Kind o' puts the kibosh on "harmless" beliefs, eh?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes, there is that, I agree.
Those last two posts show exactly why, when people have been told/shown something, they are quite unwilling, frequently, to write/talk about it. Sometimes they're even told that info was given to them so that they will write/speak about it. IMHO, this will and should make anyone even more unwilling to speak of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join