It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
...but I won't reply by PM. I will NOT grow
the mythology of this thread.

I think, in an obverse way, that's kind of the point attempting to be made. I'm not sure it's panning out fully, but I do have to admit that one of the points made in my pm from abe was somewhat underlined by your most recent mention of your sighting.

Having said that, I do admire your resolve, Kev. It's an observable demonstration of your stated philosophy as a person.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

As Anton Chigurh would say "Well Done".

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
...if you missed it, then so did i. it wasn't mentioned at all in the original thread, nor the "california sighting" one. the first time i ran across it was when baddogma referenced it in an unrelated thread. unless we count member wandash's post here.

Sorry if that post appeared to imply any kind of "bedroom visitation"...
It did not.
If there is a particular 'quote' you would like clarification on, please let me know, and I will explain it...
thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
...but I won't reply by PM. I will NOT grow
the mythology of this thread.

I think, in an obverse way, that's kind of the point attempting to be made. I'm not sure it's panning out fully, but I do have to admit that one of the points made in my pm from abe was somewhat underlined by your most recent mention of your sighting.

Having said that, I do admire your resolve, Kev. It's an observable demonstration of your stated philosophy as a person.

I appreciate that.

You have sizable integrity yourself; one of the many reason I like you.

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Any chance of seeing a pic or video of this?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Was that 2010 near Fresno into a mountain? I seem to remember something now.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

It came down near a river outside Barstow IIRC. And I think it was earlier than 2010. I don't remember off the top of my head though.
edit on 10/5/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: usafage
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

As Anton Chigurh would say "Well Done".

I must admit that I do enjoy a bit of innuendo via metaphor.

I've been dodging bullets my entire life..

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I am debating that still. Oh and I'll reply to your pm when I can around to it.
But there is a different craft I've been tracking as of late. Small, pudgy, grey-white triangle that rotates. Just caught four going by and ran out with camera, apparently I was too excited and didn't hit record.

It would be a great boon if I could somehow share notes with zaph, nellis is a hotzone lately. And not just triangles.... Boy, how funny would a silent A-10 be? Might even have a green light under the fuselage.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Yeah, that reminds me that I seem to recall you saying you had a number of photographs of exotic craft. Care to share any?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ah ok thanks I was way off lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As I was going back and looking into the various threads listed by BadDogma, something jumped out out me on the following page. Specifically the two posts at the very top of the following page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anything jump out at anyone else?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Magnetic wave warp drive?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Like I said, despite a huge response, it didn't make much of a splash, even in the aviation circles.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Hey Zaphod,

I owe you an apology for assuming that you did not know every angle of this business about the aircraft, the UFOs, and the disinformation.

I see now that you got 'em coming and going.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Not yet, I will when the time is right and it'll be a heavy dose of syrup. I probably should consider investing in a better camera though, the phone seems to be aweful for any kind of sky shots.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
a reply to: Bybyots

Can someone tell me WTF is actually being talked about now?

Green rabbit? Green light? psy-op?

I have read weird cali sighting thread some weeks ago. i admit that was the only thread (in a list of relevant threads) that i could not understand. I couldn't make sense of the fine details or even the basic premise. I barely remember what i managed to comprehend, if anything. but i do remember the green light was talked about alot in that thread.

Now... since page 30 on this thread, the narrative has changed. Talk of green rabbits, lights, psy-op, and what-not. not to mention PM's that manage to 'reveal sources' (whatever the heck that is meant to mean).

Obviously i understand it somehow connects and is relevant to this thread, but it would be nice to actually have a reference as to the premise or the implications of its connection to this thread thus far.

Simply put... This thread since pg30 imho has entered a next level, and i admit i am starting to become lost....

I would be highly grateful and appreciative of anyone who would enlighten me as to the current status-quo of what the hell is going on with regards to a green light in the weird calii sighting thread and how it related to the rest of this.

Thank You And sorry for not being as enlightened as the rest of you guys!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The California thread doesn't relate to this. That appears to be a new conventional platform, nothing else.
edit on 10/5/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

For one, it's seems a lot of this started congealing on that thread and the hints and "insider" remarks were flying pretty heavy. Off-topic as it seemed to be, it was allowed.

Another reason it interests me, is wondering if talk of that specific theorized craft could have been a reason for a disinfo/smear campaign to be finalized and publicized?

There's possibly more, but I'm still reading stuff I hadn't read and reviewing things I had already seen, and feeling things out a bit.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Sure.

it was Zaphod's thread about a sighting that a friend had shared with him from CA, and then #SNIPPED# comes in, and before long 3 or 4 different platforms are being discussed. It's important to read the stuff, but a reader needs to be wary that things begin to intertwine.

This (the one we are on now) thread was, I think, supposed to focus on the Forever Men thread, but to make sense of that thread one has to sift throught the others connected to it.

The Green Rabbit sounds sort of like a Bizarro version of the RK ships.

Rmm, I'm probably not a very good resource at the moment for what these different planes are but HFS, dude. Just, HFS.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join