It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Grand Conspiracy: Meme Propagation, and Giant Modular Triangle UFOs (Shades of Serpo V2.0)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I saw 2 similar threads here been closed for review and one removed, I did'nt get that...
So my guess is, this one will not have a long life time unfortunaly...

edit on 30-7-2014 by drneville because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
Thanks for starting a thread on the topic/s, cuckooold ...
I was hoping a venue would open to explore the same.

So - on, or about June 18...I had a dream that involved a deep (as in midnight) blue triangle-shaped aircraft that crashed.
Blue Triangular Craft - Dream
I had NEVER been interested in what I considered 'chatter' regarding triangle-shaped craft/s before.

Within a few days of the dream, I had another odd experience that tied to the subject of the "Blue Triangle..." thread...and put up another thread - Hallucination, Vision, Coincidence or Synchronicity...and a few weeks later, in Chatroom discussion, a few seasoned & intelligent members were discussing, rather excitedly, the kind of stuff that I would normally just chuckle at...
And then, two days later, the noted Astr0 thread popped up.

I, of course, read it...being that, at least two chat-buddies had been buzzing for the previous couple of days...and because of the strange dream and subsequent 'sights' of a month before.
And, while others may have 'inside info' that enables them to discard the contents, like swatting flies...I do not.

So - for me - there is good reason to explore, and determine (if possible) if this loosely related series of dream/s, experiences and revelations (Astr0's) are connected, or mere coincidence.

Hope to be able to contribute more after reviewing some of the other linked threads (looks like I could be reading for weeks).

So - thanks again, cuckooold

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wow he sure drop a lot of hints in his posts....

Didn't he.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
...From the story we're told, these people that are utilizing this advance technologies, and believe that they are above us morally (at least that the take I got from it at face value). They believe this while involving themselves in human abductions, dream stealing, and Technology suppression. How is this better then what the so-called "Powers that Be" do?

This lodged in my filter, as well.
Maybe 'morally' is the correct word...maybe it's just 'deservedly' ... who knows?
What gives anyone (or - any group) the right to TAKE from others...and then utilize what was taken, to become the Hope of Mankind?
The better good?
The survival of 'humanity'?
Uhhh - who's surviving, under this scenario... The Takers

At the moment - the fact that anyone can think like that...and somehow feel 'okay' about it...bugs me more than whether the story is even true...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't think they can get power from people dreaming. That's just a diversion, IMO. They could, however, be sending out signals to change peoples behavior or cause discomfort. As far as the black triangles, they leave contrails so I think they are probably based on the legitimate UFO's that have been seen throughout history. They even made saucer-shaped ones, but again, they all run off some sort of jet propulsion -based on the contrails they leave behind. Essentially, they are jets that enjoy the best aerodynamic design but still run off outward propulsion.

As far as snapping a bunch of them together to form a big one(think Pheonix); Why would they? What would be the benefit, if at all possible, to fly something that large in earths gravity? It would be cheaper and easier to do it individually. I'm just not buying it. I am sure, based on some of the aviation threads I have read, that there are posters there who have a higher knowledge of secret aircraft and design. Probably just amusing themselves or spreading propaganda to detour peoples thoughts. A jet is a jet. You will know when you see an authentic UFO.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I don't think they can get power from people dreaming. That's just a diversion, IMO. They could, however, be sending out signals to change peoples behavior or cause discomfort. As far as the black triangles, they leave contrails so I think they are probably based on the legitimate UFO's that have been seen throughout history. They even made saucer-shaped ones, but again, they all run off some sort of jet propulsion -based on the contrails they leave behind. Essentially, they are jets that enjoy the best aerodynamic design but still run off outward propulsion.

good question. I have to wonder about that, does an object that moves in the higher atmosphere create contrails from the friction or from the exhaust from the engines?

As far as snapping a bunch of them together to form a big one(think Pheonix); Why would they? What would be the benefit, if at all possible, to fly something that large in earths gravity? It would be cheaper and easier to do it individually. I'm just not buying it. I am sure, based on some of the aviation threads I have read, that there are posters there who have a higher knowledge of secret aircraft and design. Probably just amusing themselves or spreading propaganda to detour peoples thoughts. A jet is a jet. You will know when you see an authentic UFO.

From researching airship designs linking them together does have a benefit of prolonged floatation time. If as it is suggested that it's a base of operations, then having large units that can link together makes sense.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've had a big interest in the black triangular UFOs ever since the Phoenix Lights event happened. I still have a memory of seeing something very similar ('V' shaped formation of about 6-8 red lights gliding very low and slowly over my neighborhood), but I was very young at the time and honestly don't know whether it really happened or whether it was a vivid dream I had that was inspired by the whole Phoenix Lights event.

The Hudson Valley UFO flap and the Illinois black triangle that was spotted by multiple police officers, a truck driver and a school teacher have always been two of my favorite UFO cases (along with the Kecksburg UFO crash) because they just seem to have overwhelming reliable/believable eyewitness testimony, despite the lack of physical proof.

As such, I always take interest in any triangle UFO craft sighting thread that pops up on these forums and I had been following the various threads mentioned by the OP before astr0's now-infamous thread was created. I hope none of the participants take offense but I do have to say I was rather bothered by the general attitude in most of those "mystery aircraft" threads over at the aviation forum. There was this overwhelming air of "I'm an expert, I have insider knowledge and can't/won't offer any proof so take my word for it or you're stupid" coming from a lot of the posts I read. Normally this kind of attitude on ATS is instantly challenged, ridiculed and generally not tolerated. ATS seems to lean heavily towards the skeptical side about (almost) everything these days. I was rather surprised to see so many people just eating it up and completely buying in to every story thrown out without showing an ounce of skepticism, mostly because so many of the people backing the stories and dropping little teasing 'hints' here and there are well-respected/popular members.

As I followed the threads I noticed the claims slowly growing more and more wild and hard to believe. I had seen astr0 throwing out a lot of really wild posts meant to 'lead' people towards the story that he eventually posted as that controversial thread. Once again I was surprised to see the story not being slapped down by what I consider to be generally-skeptical-of-such-stories aviation buffs. In fact, a lot of them seemed to be playing along with it! I removed myself from reading those threads because they were becoming too "I know something you don't know" for me and were becoming hard to follow.

It wasn't long after that astr0's thread popped up. Of course I had to give it a read because I had been following the 'story' via the various other threads over the past few weeks. The thread had already been locked by the time I found it and read through it, so I didn't get a chance to post. The entire thing was way out there and definitely too much for me to believe, but I do have to admit it was a captivating story, even if it put me in full skeptic mode from the first paragraph. The story really lost me when it got into the part about dream harvesting and the 'ancient tech scattered throughout the solar system" that had to be gathered and assembled. Sounded like the plot of some video game.

My critical mind instantly defaulted to the old internet meme "pics or it didn't happen". I would think that someone in his position (implying that he is part of this breakaway civilization, that he worked on these triangles and is about to leave Earth forever on them) would easily to able to, say, snap a few photos of them for us? I mean, apparently they are about to be revealed to the world anyway. These guys are supposedly so powerful that no government on Earth can do anything about them AND the ones who own the triangles are so technologically advanced that IF astr0 wasn't allowed to reveal this information, they would have already hunted him down long ago because, you know, he kind of posts information about it on one of the biggest Conspiracy websites on the net. So why not give us the proof? What would it hurt? These people with elaborate tales to tell always are able to put out the story with no consequence but always have some convenient excuse as to why they can't actually offer any proof.

It is a fun story and would probably make a great movie, but once you apply some critical thinking it's hard to think of it as anything but that. I would like to know if all of those

edit on 30-7-2014 by Charizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In the "Weird California Sighting" thread, he alluded to some pictures representing some of the exotic aircraft he spoke of previously. Which can be seen in his reply here:

originally posted by: Astr0

Spinning on the spot .....

...and away she goes.

Without saying that this is actually what he hints at, similar lights have been spotted before. I'm sure there are more instances, but this will do for now:

Source: Norwegian newspaper, Drammens Tidende

I can provide a translation of the content, but in short: the lights were moving (perhaps in accordance with the winds), silent, and lasted for about 10 minutes. Several witnesses.

I'll leave my own assumptions out of it, but if these lights can be identified, I'm sure this will do something with regards to the claims put forward by this member.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My speculation: Advanced aircraft programs in the US have been working on more exotic tech they've harvested and/or observed on alien craft (the serious ufos), and they have figured out how to build a gravity reduction engine. They haven't figured out yet the full gravity distortion engine that the alien craft use.

This would enable extremely high speeds, but still require the high speed fuel, which would be propelling a craft that might weigh 80% less and have corresponding less inertia. The green light is light distortion created by the gravity reduction engine. Or it's just for specific identification.

My opinion on the post in question is that it is just an elaborate story. I don't believe any of it, though the triangles are without question real.
edit on 30-7-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't understand why the persons Thread is up for review, anyone know why?

But I'm mind blown, I don't even know what to write!

Epic!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

Just a guess...but -
Member posts thread that generates significant interest from both sides of the aisle...
Member states that their involvement will end shortly...and then, posts a farewell message...
Member does not return to answer more questions or give any further responses...
The staff often close threads if the OP does not respond...as, the threads usually degenerate into little more than mud & pooh slinging contests.

Again - just a guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

But I'm mind blown, I don't even know what to write!

Epic!

lol

edit on 2014-07-30T16:44:28-05:00201407bpm3107pm2831 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

Maybe he asked for permission to tell his beloved ATS and got it with the condition of 'show no proof', knowing full well that no photos or proof would lead to the current outlook!

Its a long shot, but right now.... what isn't?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

This has been a very interesting story, to say the least. As you said the folks involved are some well respected members and very knowledgeable about aircrafts.

When I saw astr0's thread my first thought was that it should be in the short stories forum, but the more I read the more I was questioning everything.

Last night I started re-reading the Weird California Sighting thread, then I'll move over to the starship thread. Seems like the mystery plane threads might be some other places to look around.

All in all, it's been a fun week on the boards, and every night for the last week I've been laying on the roof top, watching, waiting and hoping to see something interesting. All I've seen however are 3 shooting stars and some satellites. Not so bad but no green lights, triangles or anything awesome.

S&F

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I followed the astr0 thread and while my heart would love to believe it my head tells me it was so much syfy , I think it was a member going out in a blaze of glory ...seen it before and will no doubt see it again.

As for the triangular craft image I'm unconvinced , maybe it's real maybe it's part of the game but whatever it is it would seem to have a conventional engine , has anyone had the opportunity to check out the original pictures exif data ?

Interesting thread nonetheless cuckooold

Hey Gortex, good to see you here.

You are probably correct, but if so, this gives me pause to explore option 2, the 'Mirage Men' option. As you are no doubt quite aware, Richard Doty manages to insert himself at major junctions of the UFO story from the last quarter of the last century, right up to now. My theory about Doty is that he's not a low level bungler/jester, but this is the cover he operates under, and perhaps he is highly placed in whatever intelligence role it is he works in. In the Mirage Man book, Pilkington seems to fall under the spell of Doty and co. so easily, despite writing of the skewed road Doty travels on, and being seemingly aware of the man's forked tongue. A good part of the book is spent discussing the Bennewitz affair, and Doty's fingerprints are all over that. Doty's MO seems to be to seed outlandish theories into the minds of targeted individuals, who then go on to create a meme, or an accepted UFO paradigm - think Greys from Zeta Reticuli making deals with U.S Presidents, and giving us alien tech in exchange for being permitted to abduct humans, and there you have the UFOlogy myth of the 1990s., which is seemingly a paradigm accepted by many in the UFO world, but I think this is changing.

Now Serpo was some years ago now (but this century), and I think people are less prone to fall for such obvious hoaxes. Looking back on Serpo, it looks juvenile, like a kids sci-fi story. How long was it before Serpo was debunked? I wasn't paying attention to UFO related matters then, but it doesn't look like it had a long shelf life. Mr Doty had his fingers in that pie also.

I mentioned Serpo version 2.0 in the thread title, as I wonder if we could actually be seeing a much better constructed hoax (perhaps sans Doty). A hoax for the skeptics, to lead us in some possible direction. A hoax for those people tired of UFO fantasy stories and so-called abductions. To what end, I don't know.

As a story, it reads well, be it true or false. There's a seeming logic, with a few bits of woo thrown in, but nothing seemingly too far out (or ATS members would acknowledge that the possibility may exist, even if not true). If it's true, it ties up a few 20th century sightings quite nicely; the Phoenix Lights, Rendlesham, and the Cash Lundrum event. Yes, there are a few weird zingers, like the use of sleeping humans as computers, and children born off world (which ties in with Gary Mckinnon), but overall, it seems to have an aura of veracity to it. True or not, it's a decently constructed tale.

My thoughts; a) our thread creator let the cat out of the bag in a major way, but he is now off-world himself (or just off ATS), b) it's an elaborate hoax, designed to act on the UFO/conspiracy theory crowd and push them in a certain direction (another Mirage Man weaving a spell) to create a new UFO myth, or c) the poster just decided to go out with bang and a semi-credible story.

The last one (c) seems likely, simply because we are conditioned to go for the mundane or sensible.

But what if it's not?
edit on 30-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review - ostensibly because it speculates about another members motives. but also because it simply references other threads without adding anything new to the topics at hand.

Terms and Conditions

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join