It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

However, if one goes about it right you can know information and talk about it and get away with it.

yes, well, that was noname's whole point about the 75%/25% rule, and what makes it necessary.
2nd

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
yes, well, that was noname's whole point about the 75%/25% rule, and what makes it necessary.
2nd

If I remember correctly, that certain OP stated that that was the case with Steven Greer, too, right?

edit on 4-10-2014 by The GUT because: clarity

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks for answering the questions carefully;

yep -- you were visited by a plasma creature by all indications.

All the 'real' 'UFOs' are all 'plasma creatures'.

In the book "Encounters with Star People", there are multiple
stories of native american's watching orbs of light turn into
"space craft" and "space craft" splitting into orbs of light.

And it fits my own experience too.

There you go.. you are the proof existing in the pudding.

;-)

Kev

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've searched ATS and could find no reference to this, but MODs, if this is old news please remove the post. I may have stumbled across the info in another thread that I am currently not able to locate.

Regarding A.L.I.C.C.E . . .

I find the similarities to this comic published in May, 1946 highly synchronous. Mystra of the Moon.

thatsmyskull.blogspot.com...

"Mysta, aiding in rebuilding a civilization that was nearly destroyed is ensuring that all the reclaimed knowledge is released to humanity at a pace civilization can safely apply. It may be that her decisions are sometimes not popular as industrial leaders and politicians are probably chomping to exploit regained sciences only to be interfered with by Mysta. After all, you don't let people fiddle with the settings of the Star-Snuffer if they are not fully trained. And you just know that in the future mankind will build a machine to turn off the sun just because they can."

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lokidecoyote
Excellent find!
Did you just stumble across this...or, ...?
Relearnt/Reclaimed Knowledge... 1946...
Definitely worthy of some reconsideration.
Thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana
a reply to: Zaphod58

so four people (possibly more?) including you I assume? and Mr.Olympus, yes I consider that a lot of people that aren't suppose to know this supposed highly classified sensitive data even exists, how can they verify some wild stories? are they CIA to have access to such data? what makes you so sure they are even telling the truth?.

why not properly leak this info then? if this is such earth shaking info? why post a thread on a conspiracy site and fill over half of it with made up things and only share the "juicy bits" in PM's with members who have had some sort of experience and could be tricked more easily? he seems to have vanished off the face of the planet either way might as well let everyone know what is this massive secret.

this is pretty much: we have epic information confirming most of this story but we will never share it with anyone else, and then you wonder why people think this whole thing smells wrong.

cause harm? perhaps not, but then this is no different than some religious cults that follow some fairy tale and fill in the blanks of said fairy tale with their experiences, I don't see anybody here trying to disprove anything all I see is people trying to understand why everyone else seems to accept this as if it was history itself.

I think you and others might have the wrong idea. The "Juicy bits" weren't only shared in PM's. The Juicy bits are in many threads in the Aircraft Projects forums. There are many threads in there that are many pages long that have information that is quite interesting. I even commented once before #snipped# left that if the rest of ATS knew what was going on in that seemingly mundane part of ATS their heads would blow up, and that still stands. I shared quite a few PM's with him and there is very little that I learned in private that I didn't already know from reading it in public. Pretty much all he did in PM's was answer direct questions that he couldn't answer in the threads. It is obviously quite possible that others had different experiences with him in PM's obviously. There is still plenty to be learned in AP section that most members don't know about and would love to learn. You have to be able to read between the lines and have a lot of patience though.

a reply to: Jenisiz
Absolutely incorrect there. I have never had any experience at all that would make me predisposed to believe anything he said. I am just smart enough to understand what was being said and to connect the dots. You are quite late to the party my friend and that is no ones fault really. You couldn't possibly know the most exciting and informative section of ATS just happened to appear to be the most boring. If you are willing to take the time to read months worth of long threads you would learn all sorts of very interesting things.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Hope you like this one. Adaptive shapes, conductive body structures... Skunkworks speak about it openly. Now, either the guys who spoke about it within this thread simply took the ideas and feed us lies about this tech being used on an existing, flying birds or, they do exist but they are so dark that guys from Skunks can openly speak about them as a matters that are just an ideas, theoretically possible but existing onlywithin a realm of a Si-Fi movie.
edit on 4-10-2014 by Raczek because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2014 by Raczek because: cuz my ADHD is so bad today not allowing me to articulate my toughts properly

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yet no one cares to detail those things, sputnik. Maybe it's not as compelling as it seemed when caught up in it?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raczek

Shape changing metal has been around since the 80s. They tested a wing that changed shape on an EF-111 Raven around 1986 or so. It is slowly coming out now that it's closer to perfected.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz
Hey there Jenisiz:

He separated those he felt he could manipulate away from the public. This serves two purposes, first it makes them feel privileged and second, it doesn't open him up for scrutiny. This is seriously a text book case and it's alarming how many individuals are buying into it.

First, I certainly didn't feel privileged in any way, when I got his U2U. What I mean is, first he told me I'd unknowingly hit on the secret to everything: Energy. My immediate reply was what made him think I was unknowing….lol. As for scrutiny, I immediately went to his profile to check him out at least that far, on ATS. My point is, regardless of the reactions on this thread, I think you should give the members here a little more credit. This is a fairly scrutinizing environment and community. What I think is going on here, producing the reaction is that it's a simple case of most want to believe that there is such technology making all this possible, and perhaps more importantly, want the hope of another habitable planet….

For starters, he's setting a standard that it's ok to not provide proof for wild claims and that if there is any proof, it's ok to send it via pm to a select few who will come back to the forum thread and vogue for it. What this ex member has done is completely go against legit and determined truth seekers by letting everyone on this forum know it's ok to make wild claims with zero proof and to manipulate members into a mass hysteria.

He hasn't had that great an effect. This is one of the hardest places in the world, really, to do what you're saying, here. Wild claims are made on these boards all day and all night long, lol. And they're shot down just as quickly.
Hell, believeable claims with valid and sourced information to back them up are shot down here.

And I think many he contacted are known as legit and determined truth seekers….this may be why and how he chose whom he did. And maybe it was just random; I don't know---perhaps some of both. I don't think he "chose" out of malleability, certainly. And I've read this whole thread and don't see any mass hysteria….lol.

Personally, I think some of what he did was outright baiting, telling other people's stories, frankly, to get them to start talking when they weren't. The difficult and uncomfortable fact is many UFO experiencers don't talk about it because we are well aware that we do not have and never will, any proof. Though this will remain to be the case, I, personally, am not about to get hysterical over it. I feel the same now about that as I did before he showed up; his appearance and information neither clarified anything for me, nor muddied the issue any more than it ever was.

I'd also like to mention my reaction to the info he gave me about using the sleeping population for computational energy was exactly what Tadaman's has been: Angry. As in, how dare you, angry. And I said as much to him, immediately. You know, it's not so much the use of the energy. It's that they were seeding our dreams.
If I'm emitting an energy, no big deal if you want to soak it up and use it. But causing me to have that energy, like piping something into my mind, is a whole different issue and absolutely not okay whatsoever. Someone mentioned that our use, in this way, made us part of the solution and saving humanity. Certainly I was never given enough information that I could believe that in any way, either. But this was my thought about that, which, if accurate, would be a small piece of independent corroboration of his account---perhaps that would explain another possible reason for Agenda 21 in the sense of getting population centered in urban, totally controlled areas. It would then be very easy for the RK folks in their black flying triangles to seed dreams and reap energy.

In terms of my own experience, which I'd had before finding this website, I have always been very careful what I read and write on this site. The point of that is were I to ever "report," in any way what my experience has been, no one could ever say to me, "well, you just read that on so and so's thread." Conversely, I also don't talk that much about my own experience, and that is partly why I either don't talk about it or am very careful about whom I discuss it with.

Valuable details in some contactees stories are now tampared through his suggestive comments.

Not in my case, as there is still a lot I haven't read and probably won't, for that very reason. But this has become the Catch 22 for learning, searching and researching for info: In doing so, those valuable details you speak of too easily become tainted by not only suggestive comments from others, but plagiarized, repeated, etc, and often when they are repeated, it will be skewed, purposefully, and blurred and all that done in such a way or by an unreliable, non-credible source, so as to throw all the accounts into a questionable and/or unbelieveable light.

...now they were taken to clone for instant communication purposes and that they somehow see the future and predict when the original copy is in danger to swoop in and save them...

Actually, what he did here was to repeat the plot, theme of several science fiction novels. Lol. Brings to mind, for me, Frank Herbert's and another writer's "Destination Void," but there are many with the clone, A/I, mission to save humanity theme/plot, so if that muddies the waters or taints the details of accounts, everyone was screwed a long time ago….

With all due respect to Jacques Vallee, he is a researcher of the phenomena. Mr. Noname is more along the lines of a reporter of experience, or experiencer, himself. This is an important distinguishing factor when considering anyone and anyone's information. Where such is reported and discussed is important for perspective, as well. Vallee has written several books, studied the phenomena of reports, given lectures, become an expert and reached conclusions more from a psychological/sociological aspect then a scientific one…. but regardless, they still come from a different perspective, so I'm not sure it's a comparable situation enough to apply it that way. Vallee doesn't have a "story" as an experiencer.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Baddogma

It's a recent (4-5 years ago) test they were doing for a new propulsion system. It's sort of based on Orion, except it uses a laser to detonate the air underneath the craft and push it upward.

My connection sucks right now, but I think this is the video about it.

Maybe I'm misremembering where I posted it, but I seem to recall suggesting the above technology on your "odd sighting" thread and I believe you said it had nothing to do with it? Intriguing to see it come back up. Admittedly I might be confused here.

However, it is interesting that Ray Stanford apparently has some pretty OLD video of something in the sky that appears possibly related to the above technology. Certainly worth consideration. There's an interesting thread on that here by CardDown:

Paul Bennewitz case re-opened: X Descending (a mini book review)

Oh looky: There's Bennewitz again.

edit on 4-10-2014 by The GUT because: sheesh 5

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That thread has nothing to do with this.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Okay, last chance.....

Either the topic is discussed.....or the thread will be closed.
This is not about a member or members......so any of those references will stop NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread has been allowed to continue with the provision only the topic be debated.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Did you make a thread of your encounter? i vaguely recall you stating that you were only recently ready to open up on it? am i mistaken?

Sorry dont mean to push or anything... its just really interesting to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join