It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Heya,

There is historical precedence for what is transpiring at ATS concerning #SNIPPED'S# story, and there are people that inhabit that history whose actions have been very much analogous with the actions of members here.

May we discuss the subject matter within that context?

Otherwise it seems to me that you may as well close the thread.

edit on 4-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I'm looking at the last page or two...and not liking some of those posts AT ALL.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well,

Would you mind saying why not?

It would really help if you are about to end the discussion. I know this sucks for those that just want to have fun and a reason to look up at 3:30 in the morning, but the discussion is useless if we can't drag the history in to it.

The history is how we learned to be wary of this stuff and to be as astute about spotting it as we are.

Thanks so much.

P.S. I was about to go all MUFON.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yeah, let's not let confirmation bias (and one or two posters) paint anyone as manipulative... let's just stick to the darned story and leave folks out of it.

Don't spoil the 'salon macabre' with bad behavior... it was just getting meaty!

ETA although the 'manipulative for some reason' spin is integral to this sort of tale... let's just leave all personal stuff out and keep it broad in regards to source... will that work?

edit on 10/4/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

That thread has nothing to do with this.

Copy that.

Back on the "highly classified" projects and project names. You're not an official insider and you know names and projects that few allegedly know. What makes you think he wasn't someone--another enthusiast--who had been given the same scuttlebutt?

If anyone here actually does have correct information on those projects, then I imagine any world power does as well. Maybe that's why no one from DIA has contacted some wondering how they know classified project names and details and are even dropping hints about the technology and signatures of these craft on a public forum. Either someone is laying down on the job, it's disinfo, or not that big of a secret and tptb don't care?

p.s. - I'm a little confused here and not trying to be an a-hole. I can see how penetrating questions could bother some and feel like an attack. The subjects above were brought up by Zaphod and others in this thread, so I'm hoping I can ask questions--like the above--that are on topic? Heck, I thought I was on topic.

I'd rather ask these questions here, rather than emailing the DIA and asking them, ya' know?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hope she doesn't get closed here just yet, I feel like I got my hooks into something that matters and is actually interesting.

The story is what it is no matter what you think and I hate to see that narrative take away from what appears to be an ongoing situation.

There is an atypical flying machine operating over the states at least and I am more interested in that then going light speed to be honest. It appears to have some very good ability at not being detected. That doesn't seem hard and mind blowing, say it's the size of an airliner at 30,000....well then we are stuck with that and all the sudden becomes typical in my mind. If its very low level, slow most of the time and much bigger then that seems interesting...not sure why.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Discussing members is not allowed.
Surely the topic can be discussed with derailing with personal asides.....so. please, back to the topic???

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Because what is posted doesn't include program names or enough detail to bring the DIA down. They watch these threads periodically so they know what is said. Almost all of it, that is posted could be garnered by someone that knows how things work and is really good at reading between the lines when certain people in the Pentagon talk. The rest stays quiet and won't ever get posted.

There have been occasions where someone has gotten a polite call from the DIA, but for the most part people know where the line is and stay clear of it.
edit on 10/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: usafage

And that is a truth... there IS an atypical flying machine(s) operating in the sky... sky rangers who dug up past tech, sky rangers who swiped alien tech, plasma lifeforms mirroring our expectations, intrusions by programmers into our simulation, acts of a vengeful and/or trickster god or weird dreams where the dreamer is alone in a dreamworld (wake up, you are in a coma! Wake up!)... heh... there IS something odd up there.

Anyway, don't poop in the sandbox... as adults, we can look after our own belief systems, despite eons of proof to the contrary! To those reading too much into this narrative being discussed, I'll attach a warning label.

**Contents of this thread might contain total b.s. and anyone asking for money or anything but mild speculation relative to said story is asked to be regarded as suspect... all others be careful... this thread should not be read by those pregnant with a budding belief system**

Sorry, I should be doing a better thread shepherding job... but I'm really ill and weak and even typing is ... hard. Still reading though... great job guys.

edit on 10/4/2014 by Baddogma because: forgot an "o"...

edit on 10/4/2014 by Baddogma because: fever is making me confused... OR black ops are beaming me with sick ray 'cause I'm so darned important

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Baddogma

It's a recent (4-5 years ago) test they were doing for a new propulsion system. It's sort of based on Orion, except it uses a laser to detonate the air underneath the craft and push it upward.

My connection sucks right now, but I think this is the video about it.

That's amazing! Both of my sightings involved a similar pulsing light and the sound that thing made was spookily familiar to what I've seen. Sorry to derail the thread but I'd never seen that video before.
PS, The 2 sightings I just mentioned had nothing to do with triangles or this thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Okay, so I received some clarification from a MOD. I do appreciate that some of them are sincerely working to keep this thread open. Thank you.

I'm still considering the possibility and--like many others have stated, I want to believe. I mentioned the alleged Ray Stanford video a little earlier because it caught my attention as a viable "foothold" that could give some validity to the claims made. However, most of the footholds I'm personally finding are ones that cast considerable suspicion on the claims.

Now…how do we go about vetting the information further? Usually on an important topic like this, the engaged members will compile lists of quotes and direction for further research. I was following some of it as it unfolded, but it was peripheral to me until I started hearing about members being visited in their bedrooms and such.

Would someone close to this issue consider possibly collating and clarifying just the "best evidence?" I try to do that in my threads that address complicated questions, ahem, BD!!
Love ya' brudda. You know that, but someone help us out here with what you feel are the meatier aspects. So far the statements continue to remain vague, and many supporters seem to be having trouble presenting a case that matches their passion for the subject. I don't think I've seen that before when there was so much obvious brain power posting on a subject. It seems strange to me.

BASSPLYR's experience is one of course. Dropping classified project names & details happened with at least one member. Once we get past those two, however, the reasons seems strangely & consistently incoherent. Part of that, I'm sure, is how stretched out the whole thing was, but still and all, on a subject like this, surely someone closer to the events can compile a best case?

I'm positive it would be MUCH appreciated by more folk than just me!

edit on 4-10-2014 by The GUT because: clarity

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: sputniksteve

Yet no one cares to detail those things, sputnik. Maybe it's not as compelling as it seemed when caught up in it?

I am not quite sure what you want detailed? If it is all the information that can be found in the AP section, it is pointless all you have to do is read the threads to find the info. If it is the the info shared in PM's, that is not allowed. I think if you don't have years of knowledge of history of topics from ATS or similar websites as well as the passion to gain the knowledge and the wherewithal to connect all of those dots then I am sure it is not compelling at all.

I think I don't quite understand what you are asking or getting at.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

You did refer to "reading between the lines." That's rather vague and falls under that incoherent aspect I mentioned. Maybe someone more versed on aviation, ablative disks, and/or breakaway civilization issues could help some of us on those aspects?

I promise I'm not lazy about research. I've posted a considerable amount here and hope my own threads generally support that. Can you give at least one of the examples where you read between the lines and it solidified your faith in the assertions? I'm pretty sure that's not against the T&Cs, right?

edit on 4-10-2014 by The GUT because: clarity

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: tetra50

Did you make a thread of your encounter? i vaguely recall you stating that you were only recently ready to open up on it? am i mistaken?

Sorry dont mean to push or anything... its just really interesting to me.

Hey Combatmaster: Don't worry…you aren't pushing. I didn't, actually. You are correct that I only admitted "my encounter" a few nights ago on this very thread. About two weeks ago, I almost posted that I'd seen, and been on a triangular black plasma aircraft, but didn't. Finally, a few nights ago, I posted it.

I have made a thread discussing electronic and technological harrassment. I bring that up because I feel strongly that this type of harrassment is linked with UFO experiences. That's where it gets nebulous, on a few different levels. I believe Gut's thread, Electromagnetism UFOs and the Weaponization of Alien Technology, details this better than anyone could.

Probably I will make a thread about it, but am still thinking about the context I'd like to approach it with. I am open to discussing it U2U.
tetra

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

As long as the what and not the who is being discussed it's fine. It's only when the who becomes the topic that issues arise.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join