It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hrrmmmm, I'm somewhat at a loss on how to proceed here. Abe has revealed his source to me in a pm. I have permission to share that aspect and speculate, but not reveal the actual source.

I must say, I think this thread may be going somewhere after all. I have a lot to think about...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You know,

I am just wrapping up page 1.

Um, you know, I'm new to dismantling these types of stories, but I'm an old hand at spinning them.

I'm going to finish up the thread and all, but this is already looking like Nazi technology.

I try to rein that part of myself in. I can go from 0 to very baroque conspiracy theory in, like, no seconds flat.

I turn it loose on this stuff and it goes straight to Nazis, like some kinda bloodhound.

Folks? You all realize that giant invisible flying death machines that can encircle the globe in a day are not supposed to get us all excited like this?

It's not right.

I'll be back.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I think your aviation knowledge is impressive, but I don't think your knowledge of the intelligence apparatus--especially as it relates to this subject--has much depth. Hi-Tech secrets muddied by outrageous UFO-type tales did NOT start NOR end with Bennewitz.

They've been at this much longer than you, Zaph. Another parallel is how the trade magazines were allowed to leak some things while totally obfuscating and spreading disinfo on more important matters. Yeah, they've been all over this type of operation before we were born. It's probably a compliment to you in a way, as I suspect you were the main target. My "enthusiast" research in that area is informed by my own background/experience in military law enforcement/investigation domestically and abroad. Doesn't mean much, but maybe means some.

edit on 5-10-2014 by The GUT because: clarity

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
A great psyops tactic is to ask leading questions and let the target make up his own details, thereby your target writes his own story.

What new aspect of the story became evident just before the narrative took a sharp left turn into the Twilight Zone?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You know, you're right. Everyone I know,even in real life is in on it and they're all playing me.

You act like I'm an idiot who doesn't know these things and am so gullible that I'm going to swallow everything hook line and sinker.

But what do I know, I'm just the sucker that got played right?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
A great psyops tactic is to ask leading questions and let the target make up his own details, thereby your target writes his own story.

What new aspect of the story became evident just before the narrative took a sharp left turn into the Twilight Zone?

I dunno, abe, but I'm all bunny ears. Sorry. Had to. It is nice to have your perspective and grasp of the topic as it unfolded. Looking forward to more as you are making much sense to me, and from what I can tell you followed this closely and have given significant thought to it all. Looking forward to more.

BTW: I DO believe we almost assuredly have officers in orbit that we know next to nothing about. Orbit only, though, I'd say. However, the Orion stuff is initially intriguing. So, I'm certainly not suggesting that some of our members faculties totally went AWOL, but, then again, these are subjects that are available and highly-speculated on in certain circles.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
why would you recommend an additional $15 million dollars if the actual initial budget was zero?

Can I ask what you have decided is implied by this minor budget allotment to PE 63401F?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You know, you're right. Everyone I know,even in real life is in on it and they're all playing me.

You act like I'm an idiot who doesn't know these things and am so gullible that I'm going to swallow everything hook line and sinker.

But what do I know, I'm just the sucker that got played right?

Sucker? No, I wouldn't say that. I would note that your credibility seems to have taken a hit---which is a hallmark of the type of operation we're talking about.

What concerns me, is I'm not hearing the supportive folk vet that very real possibility. If you do know about these types of operations, then I'm wondering why you are so insistent it didn't happen? Have you seriously considered it?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_
As early as 1998 I've seen budgets of $0 for the military spaceplane in PE 63401F which are then given additional funding of $3-5 million. What kind of SAP or black budget project do you think is represented here? Do you think this could be related to the "Green Rabbit" or an entirely different black project?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I've considered that from the start. I always consider that. And if you read my posts about this I haven't come down for or against. I've been open to it being real and that the technology of at least some of it could exist. And that there was quite a bit of credibility by the OP.

But even if my credibility takes a hit I'll survive, I'm not particularly worried about it honestly. Digging stuff out is a passion but its not the end of my world. I'm far more interested in air breathing platforms than space.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

LMs bomber is airborne as a prototype right now. The green light is Three differing airframes - a fast / high, a large / slow / low (which seems to be testing its ability to escape audible detection) , and a lighter than air vehicle.

Um.

This "lighter than air" craft?

Z, did you say that if it has a green light that it shouldn't be? In other words, if I see a green light on an aircraft, even a blimp, does that mean I've seen something that is out of the ordinary?

Thanks in advance,

edit on 5-10-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Did I say that? I'd appreciate you not claiming I said things I didn't.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 If I were you I would be mad that I wasn't given the opportunity to see or board one, being an aircraft expert. Why do you think that was?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Did you miss the part where I said I'm far more interested in air breathing craft than space? Besides, being called an expert on an internet message board doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I meant no offense, I could have sworn somewhere that you said that "green" is not a standard color for aircraft lights.

I ask because I had what I took to be a very ironic experience on Friday night.

I had just stepped on to the porch and within just a few seconds I realized that something massive was coming from the west and heading right over the house. I "felt" it before I heard it.

So I look up betwen the slatted wood in the patio cover and I see this Big green light. I smiled to myself, thinking how silly this was considering what I had been involved in on these threads at ATS and I moved through the gate to the driveway to see what I knew would be a blimp.

It was. A huge creepy blimp running only essential lights and scrolling nothing on its sides, and one big green eye underneath.

Looked like a stealth-blimp like that, but I could hear it, and figured it was on its way to a Quakes game.

But it was so low and ominous.

All things considered, it cracked me up pretty good. Then I read that post about the lighter-than-air thing.

Just checking.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 It says *fsme (Forum subject matter EXPERT) right there in your avatar. Well perhaps the credibility that was afforded to you because of your "expert" status was overestimated from the start, not to offend but, without your participation and expert status this whole break away society story wouldn't have become this huge thing at all. I for one thought you were an expert and authority on the subject.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Green is not standard for fuselage lights. It is standard for navigation lights. And I didn't say anything about blimps.

Glad we could amuse you though.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

This was about the time that the military did not want to spend money on such a program. In fact, at one point Congress asked DARPA to spend a pretty good chunk of money on developing a RLV, but DARPA only spent part of it and refused to brief Congress on what they spent it on. Nor would they communicate with NASA to avoid duplication of effort. So Congress defunded it and gave the money to NASA in the hopes they would actually use it on spaceplane development (namely the X-33 technology demonstrator at that time).

It is likely the money was budgeted to any number of R&D programs that were not black, though possibly some were. $3-5M is the sort of money spread around on paper studies. Probably a few different studies looking at doing the same thing and comparing the results on paper. You can't build a spaceplane with $5M even in the 1990's. Just for an example, the X-33 (which was not going to be an actual spaceplane, but rather a suborbital demonstrator) program cost NASA and LockMart over $1.25 BILLION, and they never got more than 85% of the prototype constructed before cancellation. That's more than $1,125 million with zero spaceplanes (or even highspeed planes) built. I don't think the cumulative $5 million over a decade or two resulted in a space plane, no.

Is the "Green Rabbit" a transatmospheric vehicle? If so, maybe some of the money spent on various spaceplane applications in the 90's resulted in breakthroughs leading to the "Green Rabbit." I think it's a stretch (to put it mildly) to look at a single year's allocation of $15 million in the nineties and connect it to a nebulous theory about a rumoured high-speed aerospace vehicle.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Make no mistake, I listen when you speak, and have learned things I didn't know about. Maybe I can return that favor, maybe not.

Also, I'm seriously not trying to sit around thinking up hardball questions because I wanna rain on someone's picnic. These are the types of questions I ask myself when formulating my own theories/speculations. And when I'm intrigued by (looong shot) possibilities such as those presented here. Or when I see the possible footprint of a classic psy-op that makes sense given the multiple claims of being leaked top-top secret project names and details.

One of those questions is: If the secret information that you "know"--as an interested civilian with no security classification--was corroborated by the original OP--thereby gaining a degree of "legitimacy" with you--what makes you think he wasn't just another enthusiast who has similar "sources?"

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Glad we could amuse you though.

Eh, I take it where I can get it. I want to believe.

ETA: As I read along farther here, I see that it was irony, indeed. Pretty funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join