It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Without my participation it would have gone the same. I barely participated to begin with. It was off and running before I said a word.

In the grand scheme of life my fsme tag is going to get me what exactly?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_ The project was already fully funded through other means and the "modest" unasked for extra budget money was related to project security (read payoffs). Not in just one year but many.
The "Green Rabbit" program is indeed transatmospheric, PE 63401F is openly listed as a spaceplane and you already know the whys of the green aspect.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 Attention and credibility. I must disagree with your assertion that the story would have gone the same route without the benefit of your coattails.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Little clues.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'm not talking about here. If I put it on my resume, or went to an Air Force squadron and said I was an fsme, what would it get me.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: _Del_ The project was already fully funded through other means and the "modest" unasked for extra budget money was related to project security (read payoffs). Not in just one year but many.
The "Green Rabbit" program is indeed transatmospheric, PE 63401F is openly listed as a spaceplane and you already know the whys of the green aspect.

PE 63401F can fund any of the military's advanced space projects. Power-cells, solar cells, material science, laser propulsion, satellites, launch vehicles etc.

Do you have any evidence that the money Congress slated for a spaceplane was instead siphoned off for "payoffs"? You should definitely leave it here.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58 Attention and credibility. I must disagree with your assertion that the story would have gone the same route without the benefit of your coattails.

I have to agree on that, too. The OP of this thread and other folk here have publicly stated that they wouldn't have given the story a second thought if it weren't for Zaphod and one or two others. Heck, I wouldn't have either. The RK stuff continues to make no sense to me, however. Again I have to note the possible footprint and M.O. of past psy-ops regarding hi-tech secrets being protected by outrageous disinfo.

One other thing as far as the RK's go: With that kind of technology, nobody would have to be left behind. The beholders of such tech could reformat the world and decisively end all of our major problems including war. Threatened by the USG that they would wipe out all the quantam dreamers? Pfft...one nightime visit by the RK'ers to a White House bedroom or some such and all our base are belong to them. It just WON'T make sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 Laughed at.

Don't go all Bennowitz on us. Unless you live in New Mexico, where Richard Doty is a Sergeant with the state police.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Interesting.

I had my 'triangle sighting' on November 27,
a Wednesday, at approximately 7:30 PM PST,
which was around dusk at that time.

I was looking to the East, live on the 38th
parallel, West of the Mississippi.

I did of course see something "astonishing".

I don't know about that 3-5 AM thing.. that
doesn't match.

Also, I was told that Friday was the best time,
not Tues-Friday, but I've not bothered to look
for one, as I'm not actually interested.

Still fascinating that your input nearly exactly
matches mine, and I've had zero contact
with anyone on ATS about this whole
disinfo campaign.

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_ How do you know my source isn't in that very office? I will Pm you my information as I have one other member but you must remember that to repeat a pm in any manner is a violation of t&c and you must remain absolutely silent about it's contents.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear New schedule for Oct test flights would be a reasonable explanation don't you agree? Up until the Nov 2nd time change...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I don't know that at all. That's why I asked if you had any evidence that money was, in fact, illegally siphoned.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Using innocent stooges, especially credible ones, is a very common tactic,
both on the part of disinfo agents, and other 'actors' in little melodramas
like the one that we experienced on ATS.

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_ My hard drive is clean, if that's what you mean.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear New schedule for Oct test flights would be a reasonable explanation don't you agree? Up until the Nov 2nd time change...

The layers within the layers of this little melodrama are quite fascinating.
What especially fascinates me is the layer behind the 'testers' and that was
my source.

I do not care for the words "test flight'.. but I'll leave that be for the moment.

I refuse to contribute to the mythology of this psyop.. but I must admit the
data I did share as to the time and location of the 'sighting'.. i made a public
mufon report after all.

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear Check your PMs.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And you wanted to share this info with me -- exactly why?
I'm not doing a texas two step with you by the way.. no nudges.. no winks.
I like your moniker btw ;-)

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear Check your PMs.

I'm not going to play the PM game with you.. that's whats got this
whole thing going in the first place. I'll read any PM's you or anyone
else sends me on this thread, but I won't reply by PM. I will NOT grow
the mythology of this thread.

Please do not take that reply as hostile or unfriendly.. but I don't
play games. Honest open talk without any BS is all I'm willing to
do.

Kev

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I was only asking for any evidence that this very small allocation almost 15 years ago was somehow related to a current, operational aerospace project at all, if it exists. For the record, it would not surprise me in the slightest to learn we have another transatmospheric vehicle. Whether it is the "green rabbit", I haven't a clue. We don't really know anything about it other than that people have reported seeing a high-speed green light, along with a mountain of supposition. I was simply asking why you mentioned an obscure and small allocation in the federal budget as being related to a specific (though nebulous) project 14 years later.
You further mentioned payoffs, which would be a serious criminal offense. If you have evidence that fifteen million dollars of tax-payer money allocated by Congress for a lawful purpose was instead siphoned off for a payoff, I'd encourage you to report it.

And no, you should never have stuff on your hard drive.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join