It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Well that's my entire point.

We are living in "The Magus" by John Fowles.

But to your point about me in particular...
I met my first "plasma critter" about
week 20 in the womb... I didn't even have
enough brain to have a belief system
yet.

But yes....this is all very slippery stuff.
Maybe not even worth discussing.

Kev

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Can you explain what you mean by "Dark Electrons" when I hear that term I think of Virtual Electrons or Positrons below the zero point who's probability clouds are too smeared out to give them enough potential to percolate or manifest. What do you mean by "Dark Electrons?"

Trying to hear you out here. Trying.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I really mean (hypothetical) dark
matter / dark energy and using
electrons as a metaphor, as both
plasma and electrons can give
the impression of being alive
(David Bohm, et all).

I don't mean ZPF virtual particles
(so called).

Kev

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hey kev,

Question for you. DESP aside. Can you re explain your theory of how they interact with the brains neurons. I believe you mentioned that they use micro tubes and quantum mechanics or something similar. That part is interesting.

I have my motives though. Re: possible ways to manipulate the brain remotely via some sort of beam or antenna array and induced quantum reactions or changing the quantum potential bias to make the thought processes of the brain altered. Or I'll even settle for just plain ordinary non ionizing radiation of some sort. I think the military and companies like raytheon would love to develop something like this.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If you do an ATS search on Electromagnetic mind control, you'll find threads with a lot of info that seems pretty legitimate (including some intriguing patents) -

- though you will have to wade through quite a bit of 'dreck', as well as more than a few 'testimonies' of electronically 'harassed' individuals...

edit on 13-1-2016 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Dan Carlin made some interesting comments on a recent podcast where he stated that someone with " the right credentials" had informed him that various MIC players had been involved in a broad spectrum "war on bad thoughts" for a while.

This apparently involved lots of well funded, long term technological and biological research (under the guise of treatments for things like PTSD) but seems to have yielded good results (beyond the known MK stuff).

An active system that makes you think things, forget things or remember them in a different way would be very useful for treating PTSD but as Carlin points out- good intentions can quickly be subverted to more nefarious stuff.

ETA : this info should of course be balanced with the more likely occurrence of hallucinations (visual, auditory, olfactory etc) in humans- something that is entirely natural and has been around longer than the MIC....

edit on 14-1-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

At the simplest level, neuron synapses
are just ion pumps where vesicles release
calcium and potassium.

Do you think that 'sentient ions' might
have an effect on that? Or some other
type of creature or the right tech?

It would be as natural as breathing
to deceive.

Now there IS the ZPF mechanism and
quantum pilot wave and other things to
discuss...after breakfast....

Mind control stuff rather bores me
personally.... we don't really have
free will and don't fully classify as
sentient.

But would be good to discuss other
things than dark plasma for a change.

Later.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Ok,

Well I like it when someone explains their ulterior motive.
I wish that all humans did that. It's called "honesty" and
it's barely practiced at all on planet Earth.

First let me ask, what is your personal interest in the subject
of mind control, and what relationship does that have to this
thread? (other than IMHO lame story portion about controlling
the mind of dreamers to help navigate to the stars)

It's my observation that a large portion of the human race
has no interest in controlling their own minds to begin
with.. thinking independently of the herd animal
instinct is not encouraged anyway.. the world is full of
control mechanisms such as popular media, religion,
economics, etc, so that the 1% can control the 99%
as it is.

So maybe it's worthwhile to discuss the other end of
the scale (the 1% who are relatively poor, but know
how to think independently) ... but even then you
have to address the subjects of the modular brain
which is constantly fighting for control of the body..
the unconscious mind which controls 99% of the
bodies thoughts and actions.. you then come
down to a discussion about 1% of 1% of 1% of the
people and how they may be 'mind controlled,
presumably by technology.... and that's not
even mentioning the DPE you don't want to
discuss who step all over that 1% of a 1% of a
1% as well.

There is almost no "free will" left over to even
discuss.

But I'd be happy to discuss methods and
technologies too... as an intellectual
exercise.

Do you see my point? (whether you agree
with it or not)?

Kev

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I agree with your point.

as for me and my interests?

I'm trying to take over the world. I already tried the mass media part by replacing Michael Jackson with a white guy but that didn't work.

then I tried abducting Oprah, cause I figured control over Oprah would mean control over women which would at least give me a foothold for my plans. But, it turned out she has security. who knew?!?

anyways, after failing with my prior strategies I plan for the direct route and am now researching whatever potential leads I can in that endeavor.

will you help me with my quest?

also, if I can crack how these DESP work I'm hoping I can manipulate them to manipulate everybody else. kinda like the pied piper. So, obviously, im interested in your theory. the more you post the more I can learn. the closer I'll get to my goals.
edit on 15-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: Android auto corrects trying to thwart my plans for world domination

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Did someone say MIND CONTROL!?

I'm currently in the process of narrating an audio book on NLP or neuro-linguistic programming. Pretty soon I should be able to brain wash you all! Mwhahaha!

Although, I don't need to brainwash people ...as my reality is a reflection of mind. Once you realize that you are 100% responsible for your own reality....."odd" things start happening.

Kelly might call it "high strangeness". Some call it synchronicity, but I like the term "novelty". Out of the background of the ordinary emerges the unique.

That guy that pisses you of and you hate? That's a part of you that you're upset about and hate, reflected and projected out into reality. When you realize, and take 100% responsibility for your reality...it becomes a lot more "novel"

edit on 15-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

SO you're saying that I see my self sardonically and displace that onto others? Hmmmm....self reflects for a moment....

Actually I agree, reality is often interpreted differently depending on the observers focus. Or as my homie Heraclitus said a long time ago. "We both step and do not step in the same rivers."

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It certainly seems to be shaping up that way. I push and prod here and there, and quantum physics seems to suggest that all space-time is connected. It makes sense there is only one universal consciousness that we all are sharing yet unaware of.

You should look into Ho’oponopono, a Hawaiian tradition used by their shamans and healers:

Simply put, Ho’oponopono is based on the knowledge that anything that happens to you or that you perceive, the entire world where you live is your own creation and thus, it is entirely your responsibility. A hundred percent, no exceptions.

Your boss is a tyrant? It’s your responsibility. Your children are not good students? It’s your responsibility. There are wars and you feel bad because you are a good person, a pacifist? The war is your responsibility. You see that children around the world are hungry and malnourished if not starving? Their wont is your responsibility. No exceptions. Literally, the world is your world, it is your creation. As Dr. Hew Len points out: didn’t you notice that whenever you experience a problem you are there?

It’s your responsibility doesn’t mean it’s your fault, it means that you are responsible for healing yourself in order to heal whatever or whoever it is that appears to you as a problem.

It might sound crazy, or just plain metaphorical, that the world is your creation. But if you look carefully, you will realize that whatever you call the world and perceive as the world is your world, it is the projection of your own mind.

Link

This also explains why magic works. People that do all those complicated rituals and whatnot are tapping into their sub and unconscious minds, where reality-creation is strongest. They have to go through all that hooplah to convince themselves on those deepest levels it'll work for it to have effect in their reality.

It's just another piece of the puzzle...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Very long thread so it may have been mentioned. Could this release be a hint at the fact that a classified program existed and continued.
www.scientificamerican.com...

Declassified: U.S. Military's Secret Cold War Space Project Revealed
Newly released documents describe the U.S. Air Force's secret cold war project known as the Manned Orbiting Laboratory

The U.S. Air Force's MOL program ran from December 1963 until its cancellation in June 1969. The program spent $1.56 billion during that time, according to some estimates.
While the program never actually lofted a crewed space station, those nearly six years were quite eventful, featuring the selection of 17 MOL astronauts, the remodeling of NASA's two-seat Gemini spacecraft, the development of the Titan-3C launch vehicle and the building of an MOL launch site at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. [Photos: Declassified US Spy Satellite Photos & Designs]

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Actually there is a lot of logic n that perspective.

To me, it seems like they too have acknowledged the psychological phenomena of projection and how it can be a mirror, if you pay attention to what you see around you, to your own foibles that are self destructive or harmful to your emotional or physical health and offer a path one can use to perform self cognitive therapy to heal.

Smart Hawaiians. I like hawaii, wish I could visit again someday sooner than later. Some of the most beautiful memories I have (visually) are from floating in Hanalei Bay at 3 in the morning under a perfect full moon with perfect glassy water, watching the school of Tang, Bright yellow juxtapose against the white sandy sea floor, swim below my feet. The angel hair like waterfalls of Mt. Waialeale, sparkeling Silvery-white in the moonlight, down into the lush jade Taro fields below.

Also, you see what you want to see. A blessing or a curse. Some people walk down the sidewalk and say "I hate all this concrete! It's ugly." Others walk down the same sidewalk and see the tender marrow leaves as they peek through the cracks in the sidewalk. and think "How precious and beautiful."

Here's another example. I ran across a black widow spider last weekend in my garden. Normally people will see a black widow and feel repulsed. This poor girl, she saw me and crawled up into a little ball and played dead. clearly terrified of me. Instead of squash her I felt empathy. Besides I can't blame her. I've looked in the mirror before, I'd be repulsed too.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
a reply to: tackaIt was stated by BLANK! that 2044 was to be the last attempt to expose the technology and everything found and the 100 year anniversary of the beginning stages of their endeavor, project Orion comes to mind. If it couldn't be swallowed by the masses they were to rejoin something else and let whoever on Terra Firma come what may. We have to get to that "Awake" level before then.

Also that pic link is not working and I would like to see it.

*PLESE PEOPLE STOP MAKING REFERENCES TO MEMBER NAMES IF YOU WISH THIS THREAD CONTINUE!

I was wondering being pretty new to posting here. I always thought that a person making a public thread or post anywhere online meant that we use their name and give credit when speaking of that written anything? If not speaking directly about said person but their thread should we not give credit by naming them?
This is against the rules?
Thanks.
just noticed i am once again replying to posts over a year old.
edit on 15-1-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Part of ATS's T&C is that we don't discuss other members. Hence the reason why if we are talking about this person's story, we don't use their name. If we want to quote them directly using the quote function, that's fine and their name will be included as part of the quote feature.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Excellent Link.

People always ask. How are they gunna get all that stuff up there without heavy lift rockets that the whole world could see.

www.jpaerospace.com...
www.jpaerospace.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Now this company has been working on this for 30 years. But it's a fairly simple concept. Would it be possible the military have had something similar to this for a few decades.

Didn't ronald regan say in his personal diary once...

"Tuesday, June 11, 1985 (page 334) reads:
Lunch with 5 top space scientist. It was fascinating. Space truly is the last frontier and some of the developments there in astronomy etc. are like science fiction, except they are real. I learned that our shuttle capacity is such that we could orbit 300 people."
Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Now if you check out the links for JP Aerospace and then consider incidents like the Hudson Valley Triangle sightings in the 80's and the Phoenix Lights (the mile wide V shaped craft that was seen a few hours earlier than the famous footage of flares)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I get the humor.

But if you want a serious answer
Then I'd need something serious
To answer.

Kev

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The rituals are used to turn off the
Sense of self.

Its the same with religion, spirituality
And even UFO cults and even some
Threads on ATS *cough*.

And actually 'what happens' is never
Caused by the human involved...
The human is at most merely
'part of the circuit'.

The personality is like a resistor
In an electrical circuit.

This is part of the ABC's of all this stuff.

Kev

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

The rituals are used to turn off the
Sense of self.

Its the same with religion, spirituality
And even UFO cults and even some
Threads on ATS *cough*.

And actually 'what happens' is never
Caused by the human involved...
The human is at most merely
'part of the circuit'.

The personality is like a resistor
In an electrical circuit.

This is part of the ABC's of all this stuff.

Kev

Hey KPB: So glad to hear from you again. This is one of my favorite posts of yours, definitely. Such wisdom. Yes, we are indeed, but inductors, conductors and points on a larger circuit, which we likely do not control…..
To me, your last point, that the "personality is like a resistor in an electrical circuit," means, our very essence of control over our own destiny, future and past and our presence in the now, while everything we are living within being controlled outside of our own point of autonomy, means: our only resisitance is to maintain who we are within this controlled paradigm, and try to hold onto that in all our reactions to predicated, manipulated design, urging us to seek reward to let go of personality and ethics…..
regards,
tetra

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join