It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

You made a very important point.

For example, the word 'evil' doesn't even
Apply to our world or 'reality'. Of course
Neither does 'good'

(of course there are plenty of asses...
But that is not 'evil' in fact its actually
Required at this time)

Some species are hunters and some
Are food. The Universe does not
Discriminate in favor of a species
Just because they currently have
A big imagination and a puffed up
View of themselves.

This is my observation....yet I still
See vast beauty on all levels. There
Is actually zero to be depressed
About in "my universe".

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I find it humorous that occult truths some spend a lifetime (or several, heh) to reach have been artfully touched upon in a ufo thread... so wanted to thank you (all ).

Anyway... please carry on as you see fit. The play's the thing!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I feel very uncomfortable posting on
ATS these days...so mostly in the
Gray zone and mostly only
With people I like (though most
Don't particularly like me).

(so this thread only for the most
Part)

I'm a 100% outcast from all the
Standard spiritual
And occult groups because they
Are mostly deluded wannabes
And I don't give a crap about
Social acceptance. Their loss.

So whether anyone in this thread
Finds me credible or not...or
Anyone else..the 5% I've shared
In this thread is probably all
Anyone will hear from me.

And yes....that is funny.. And you
Wouldn't have gotten even
That if not for the 'requested'
BTUFO visit.

A human is never rated according
To audience size...some of the
True greats in history died
Completely unappreciated
And alone.

At least I have Lostgirl who stars
Me but gets more than her
Share of my "love".

And of course your astute Reply
Applied to various people in
This thread and perhaps least
Of all to me ---- but I'm brash
And mouthy and like the sound
Of my own voice apparently!

I'm probably done with posting
For 6 months again.

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Their loss indeed.

I, for one, recognize the realness in you and the depth of your wisdom has amazed me at times. Any who are unable to see such has scales the size of manhole covers obstructing their vision and sooner or later the house will come down around them and they will have no choice but to see the truth if they are actually upon the path consciously.

If they are blindly stumbling about whilst pretending to have a clue, well you and I both know what happens there.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Heh, well said.. .but let's not set him up as a grand poo-bah and let that attract the.. .er... 'grand poo- bah following ego flies' to chase him away again.

KPB, for all your seeming social/autistic awkwardness, I am grateful for ...you... and know there are several quiet, wise souls who are, too.

*and find it humorous, too, that at the precise time I was searching for a descriptor for 'ego-filled flies depositing maggots in what they see as poop' a big ol' bee came in my door.. in mid winter... it would've been more fitting if it were a fly, but alas, the universe sometimes misses a tad.

edit on 1/19/2016 by Baddogma because: typo as I tried to capture the lil stinger and type at same time

edit on 1/19/2016 by Baddogma because: window to door for glitch avoidence

edit on 1/19/2016 by Baddogma because: edited as the first attempt failed as any communication at all... universe always interfers when talking to or about KPB's topics, heh

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well, you know I love you Kev....

.....even if you might think less of me for believing in the possibility of 'a' God that loves you too

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

As I imperfectly understood/see it, there IS some grand force/idea that is, in all it's myriad, incomprehensibly humongous/complex parts, the whole behind all this (waves arms generally around) ... but that Judea-Christian idea of God, micro-managing football players or burn-outs or you, etc., is a sham.

I get the idea that "god" sets up the initial situations (or burst of all) and then let's the dominoes fall (or watch run) and that's fine as all the situations, good or bad as they are, don't "hurt" anything in the long, immortal grand scheme of things... .they (we) are all just data running.

But I could be wrong... or wrongish... and anyone finding comfort in a paternal overseer concept is okay, as long as they don't get all fanatical about it... imo.

But hopefully those better at expressing themselves will tackle this!

eta: and wanted to say that at many levels "above" us, there are probably beings that are incredibly benevolent-aesthetic.. . and might fiddle with the data to change outcomes ... I seem to have run into a few (as well as the other end of the spectrum) but in the grand, over-reaching alpha-omega view, the "simulation" just runs. But as far as some entity(ies) helping us out on occasion? Sure... but it's all just data.

edit on 1/19/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I don't think less of you...Baddogma
Believes that a kid living in his
Mommas basement and working
Part time retail but who got
Messed up in a Russian UFO
Cult simultaneously also is
A crew member on a breakaway
Civilization star cruiser and
I still love him...

You sound positively sane
Compared to that.

As far as 'god' goes...self love
Is the Only existing love...
So if you want to say that
'god loves me' you'd be
Technically correct I
Suppose. So long as
You leave the false
(human created) gods
Out of it; they are mere
Externalizations of
Mental illness.

Kev
edit on 19-1-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Typo

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

im pretty sure there is a God out(in) there.

i don't think he listens to people praying to him on a nightly basis across all creation, thats silly.

im sure we all have had certain situations present them self's to us and de va ju, not to get all matrix-y but i think those situation might be part of the greater plan or the clock maker tinkering a little bit

i feel like im rambling

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

meh, when tackling THE big question, all we CAN do is ramble... but that's the point I was trying to make... every "holy" man is, in the end, just rambling.

Ramble on...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Everything loops back on itself and
Repeats. Everybody gets to play all
Roles.

There Is no winning or losing or being
Graded.

No souls or spirits per se..but combinations
Of single source linked lists sometimes
Get stuck in a rut and for their own good
Need to 'die'. Playing only dollar slots
For 1/2 of eternity out of fear of letting
Go is silly....

Tulpas from 7 galaxies over are often
Confused with gods, angels, demons
Or UFOs. Of course the 4% of matter
Is mostly deserted. Most life enjoys
Living pre-symmetry break....we are
In a thin crusty pot hole..with time
Flowing in both directions.

But don't listen to me....the water's
Fine...find your own way and jump
In....of course 'you' get only 1 vote
(the other components get their
Votes too)....so 'to the journey'!
Rinse and repeat.

K

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There Is no winning or losing or being
Graded or one single preferred state.

So let them be right and me be wrong...
There Is great comfort and beauty in
That.

But thanks.

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Stop telling the Universe what to
Do. Unless you feel like it!

*bro hug*

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Thanks. That helped kick-start my rusty mind. So to paraphrase and hopefully get refined...

the whole IS god, who is separating and running possibilities... and that operation can take many, many forms... so yup, there IS a god and nothing but... .we're all pieces of this consciousness that somehow existed and is trying to figure that out... along with all of us seeming independent entities.

The divergence some folks (including myself) are having trouble with is the sub-divisions and how these sub-divisions of all are composed.

You say this particular area of all we are in is a "pothole" that has already happened and is now spinning it's wheels in both directions of time, having already occurred at some point... right(ish)?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Everyone's a "magician".

People like to wrap everything up in convoluted, complex and flowery layers -- because it seems so impossible that the truth is so simple, honest and available.

"No...it can't be that basic..."

Yes, yes it really is. It's fine to listen to people, read their books, listen to advice ... but the most important thing? Test. Experiment. Validate. Find out what works for you in your reality through your direct experience of the world. No one else's perception of reality is the same as yours.

When you allow someone else to guide you, you are following someone else's path and not your own. It is not unlike worship. I call it "follow-ship". And when you follow someone, you give them your own personal power. You give another the ability to dictate how you feel, and more importantly how you think.

Any of us can do things far beyond what we deem possible. It lives inherently inside of us all.

A bystander asked an equestrian sculptor how he did it. The sculptor replied, 'I just chip away everything that doesn't look like a horse.'

And so it is like a sculpture, already inside ... you just have to clear away the parts that aren't applicable to your goal.

Culture is our mental operating system. For example, I might run "21st Century American 2.0". With the culture comes archetypes, memes, values, expectations and limitations. (among other things)

And like an operating system, it can be upgraded and added onto. If you want to see UFO's you an install the "UFO plugin" which now makes UFOs a tangible, believable part of your reality. There is a reason why people who see these things do, they are predisposed to because their cultural operating system permits their existence.

The greatest gurus and enlightened people that ever lived never became that way by following someone else. These people knew that they had to poke, test, prod, and see for themselves what worked and what didn't.

The world is made of language, and language is a part of our cultural operating system. Language speaks to us not only on the surface level of awareness, but also on the sub and unconscious parts of our minds (where the real interesting stuff comes from). This is why the power of suggestion is powerful. This is why logos and sigils are powerful.

You don't have to be stuck watching the story of your life unfold in front of you like a movie. You are the main character, but more importantly -- the author. Take control of not only the main character (you) of the story, but also become the author.

What kind of story are you going to write for yourself?

Nobody has all the answers, but at the same time we all have all the answers. We are all fractal shards of an infinite singular consciousness...and for some reason we're sticking out into 3-dimensional space experiencing ourselves in various was in human bodies. Even the inanimate objects around us are created from and through this singular consciousness that exists in a never beginging-never-ending singularity.

At the end of the day, all the belief systems, religions, dogmas, rituals, practices, and whatnot are window dressings to impress, and convince others that those peddling them know more than anyone else. That's how you get a little following going, that's how you start a cult. The "I know the secret" and "I know how it all works" and "I know what happens when you die" all universally strike a chord with humans. We all want to know more, we all have questions -- but instead of looking and finding the answers ourselves, we'd rather be told someone else's truth.

Find your own truth, find your own path. Create your own culture and road show.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey Mystik, you should read Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse (if you haven't already).
edit on 1912016 by Poon because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Don't waste your time with 'god'.
Haven't you seen that it's a dead end?
Look how god has cranked up the
Earth. Its a nasty habit you can
Do without.

God is an answer that answers nothing.

Why would you want to be one with god?

Your purpose is to live when you find
Yourself living.

When you aren't living you are 'resting'
(dead).

Being dead is very peaceful...
Unfortunately it doesn't last...
(I'm lazy)

You'll get your turn being 'god'...
But then if you are a loving god
You'll hide from everyone with
No exceptions...or else youll
F them all up.

Being god is like being dead....
Very restful and googly..
But doing it once is more
Than enough. Its overrated.

Now if you want to chilled
And learn to stop tormenting
Yourself....that's worth learning
Imho.

Gotta run.

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Decent!

Kev

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, that was kind of the point I was trying to make earlier -

- the minute you use the term 'God' everyone thinks they know exactly what you mean, when really it is just a "term" that means whatever any given individual thinks it means...

...To me it is 'something' I am discovering for myself that seems to be a non-interfering, yet caring, sort of 'Source Consciousness' that a person can relate to - in the way children (even grown ones) relate to loving parents ('perfectly' loving parents, I should say).

And it has nothing whatsoever to do with "micro-managing", or controlling people, or fearing death -

- it's only about the Love and everything that such a love might be able to generate, if more people believed in it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Well, that was kind of the point I was trying to make earlier -

- the minute you use the term 'God' everyone thinks they know exactly what you mean, when really it is just a "term" that means whatever any given individual thinks it means...

...To me it is 'something' I am discovering for myself that seems to be a non-interfering, yet caring, sort of 'Source Consciousness' that a person can relate to - in the way children (even grown ones) relate to loving parents ('perfectly' loving parents, I should say).

And it has nothing whatsoever to do with "micro-managing", or controlling people, or fearing death -

- it's only about the Love and everything that such a love might be able to generate, if more people believed in it.

I'd just like to say, if everyone believes something different in the interpretation of a word than why use it? I ask genuinely? To me it seams polarizing and ineffective terminology?

So God should have a practical meaning like the word "meaning" perhaps.

Don't get me wrong, I grew up in a Christian household but it was likely that same experience that caused me to question my faith and at a time I certainly had some. There are words that are interchangeable but the word "God" has been belabored to the extent that I get an image of a "red headed step child".

Even if such an omnificent entity existed, at this point I'd be insulted by such a term.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join