It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Other times it felt like an outside component could be oppressing it. SO yeah, I know that feeling. Feels almost like you are being robbed of talent or something.

Yes, "outside component" "oppressing it", definitely...almost feels like it's something to do with the state of the world - or like it is related to 'what/who ever' has been 'driving' the world to the state it's in...

...But also there's sort of a tiredness 'factor', like I just don't have the energy for that 'focused intention' mindset that I need to be able to 'get into' in order to achieve anything.

The concept of 'mind parasites' just popped into my head for some reason.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: lostgirl

It's not much, it seems like every day reality is "denser" or something than dreams. I lucid dream sometimes, so I can control those with much more accuracy.

In every day reality it is more like I can encourage coincidences to happen with more frequency. I really needed a few bucks not to long ago to get me through till payday. I had no idea how I was going to manifest it. I decided to try anyway. Intention set, released, and receiving state obtained I went about my day. The next day a package from Amazon that I thought had been lost in the mail showed up. Turns out it was delivered after all, but my SO neglected to tell me. It turns out the headphones I ordered were broken, and Amazon has a pretty good return policy. I really didn't want to return them, but I printed off the UPS label, slapped it on the box and walked over the the UPS store at lunch. Once it was scanned I guess Amazon can see that, and they refunded my account in a few hours. I had to smile, because it was just the amount I needed to get through that little rough patch after having an unexpected bill throw things a little off. That's a recent one.

I usually can get good parking spots too when it looks like its going to be a nightmare. Sometimes I've gotten someone I haven't spoken to or seen in months to call me up by thinking about them, I've done that twice this past year.

It's always small things, but enough to add up to the point where it's become just sort of part of my daily life. It actually gets hard to remember all of them because I just grin, nod to myself and move on.

I'm also pretty good at hiding if I don't want to be seen. Obviously people can still see me, I can't become invisible or anything -- but it seems I'm able to slip from people's awareness. There was an episode of Dr. Who in which the Dr. gave his companions a necklace to wear that made people not notice them. They'd still get bumped into, but people didn't pay attention to them. I think that was when he went after the Master on the flying aircraft carrier.

I've been told I have fox medicine, or that the fox is my "spirit animal" -- and when I first joined ATS I ran with that for a bit and had a fox as my avatar.

Sometimes I can see faint outlines of what I must imagine might be an aura, but I have no idea. It could just be the heat signature around them. It looks like those heat waves coming off the blacktop, extending about 2-3" around them. I only see that if they're standing in front of a white or light colored background, and only if I relax my eyes. It's amusing to play with during boring meetings or classes.

I'm not becoming a millionaire or manifesting sports cars out of thin air. My subconscious apparently is pretty firmly held to the laws of physics LOL. Who knows, if I could live for 500 years maybe I'd get more proficient.

Would you be interested in starting a linked thread regarding this?

I would love to discuss it more but without going too off topic.

If it were started by you it would less likley fall fuol to so called scientific debunkers as a long time member and mod.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

sometimes picking up a phone and having the person you were calling on the other end is just a coincidence.

Also being smart its pretty easy to bend people to your will if you try hard enough, would i could it telepathy....i don't think so.

have i have experiences in my life where i have had 'super natural' experiences sure.

it's a little embarrassing to admit this but i am/was an avid sky watcher(all ways looked at the stars with my mom, im 31) but sometimes i look up there and wonder if there is another me or something like you know who's story is going on.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well in a multiverse every possibility is real. Which means...yes, there really is a universe in which Star Wars is real. We imagined it, it's a possibility, and in the infinite number of possible/potential realities...it has to be one of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Your points are rational and true... but I've been dragged into mysticism because of events that strained the credible limits of coincidence... and falling down the slippery slope that comes from finding out some things commonly seen as false, like spirits and esp, are in fact "real" (but not fully understood) phenomena... and thinking if that's so, then why discount the other commonly reported/studied phenomena... like magik?

It's likely fodder for another thread, though... unless a secret spaceman shows up and explains the new physics they've discovered to us.

If this tale is true, and their science of consciousness is so developed, I've wondered about their society... how people behave... basically living as unseen gods above us all likely does some odd things to human psychology.

I also wonder if they've had transgressors who've gone "off the reservation" and how they deal with it... but then, I'm admittedly odd.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well in a multiverse every possibility is real. Which means...yes, there really is a universe in which Star Wars is real. We imagined it, it's a possibility, and in the infinite number of possible/potential realities...it has to be one of them.

So then we have to ask can Souls be reincarnated into another universe? maybe thats my situation because my events are different.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Not really. It's more like recycled.

Take a huge bucket and dip a cup into it. The water in that cup is you. When you die, the water gets poured back into the bucket and mixes with all the other water. The "you" dissolves into the infinite amount of potential consciousnesses. So, in a way, we're all fractal shards of everyone/thing that has come before us. Like a fractal or hologram, each piece contains information of the whole.

And that is what we kind of are in a way -- a fragment of eternity sticking out into three dimensional space...hanging out in human bodies.

EDIT: So when someone claims they remember their "past lives" they aren't remembering THEIR past lives, they are remembering THE past lives.
edit on 8-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Not really. It's more like recycled.

Take a huge bucket and dip a cup into it. The water in that cup is you. When you die, the water gets poured back into the bucket and mixes with all the other water. The "you" dissolves into the infinite amount of potential consciousnesses. So, in a way, we're all fractal shards of everyone/thing that has come before us. Like a fractal or hologram, each piece contains information of the whole.

And that is what we kind of are in a way -- a fragment of eternity sticking out into three dimensional space...hanging out in human bodies.

EDIT: So when someone claims they remember their "past lives" they aren't remembering THEIR past lives, they are remembering THE past lives.

Interesting...so maybe my future memories and someone elses huh?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Could be. This might explain things like telepathy, precognition and remote viewing. All the information for every possible and potential outcome there, co-existing in an infinite singularity.

As I said before, we might view this as some kind of higher dimension where all points of space and time are connected and one -- what Ben Rich from Skunkworks was purported to acknowledge.

Popping in/out of that place would theoretically allow you to travel great distances. I don't think you could time travel though...as whatever "past" or "future" you popped back into would be an alternate reality/timeline. There must be some kind of way to encapsulate a field around the ship or person that goes in/out that somehow keeps it's "dimensional ID" with it, allowing it to find its way back to THIS reality each time.

Just a rough theory of mine. I have no math or equations to back it up, but a lot of quantum theories and metaphysical traditions from across the globe/history seem to all fit together in a rough patchwork to support it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

love!!! the theory. thinking like that makes my brain s[rial into madness

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: engineercutout

But I have to take you to task, sir, or madam, that you actually think mind control is about CHOICE. Whether we allow it, acquiesce, etc. That's the whole point to what's so horrifying about it, my friend. It has nothing, whatsoever, to do with choice, nor suggestion.

I said your minds are no longer your own only if you allow them to be. As to suggestion: there you are mistaken. It's all about suggestion. Modern hypnosis in common practice is essentially the process of making the subject suggestible and plying the art of suggestion.

As to making the subject suggestible, or putting them into a trance...if someone can do that with the push of a button to most or all people(and with the right kind of device someone could)...that's some scary stuff, there. What I'm saying is, the only thing that could protect you at that point would be defensive mind programming. A subject in a deep trance is generally compliant, unless they have programmed themselves or been programmed to do otherwise.

Technologically induced and tacit participation in what induces such seems to be escaping you in exactly the point I'm trying to make. It isn't about choice, my friend.

I understand. We are immersed. Filter it. Your will supersedes the will of the machine.

Ergo, the word "control." Control has absolutely nothing to do with choice. Do you really think to insult most of us, thinking we suffer with that, that we've ALLOWED and ascented to it, somehow? That condescension has no place in approaching the world with the humility and humble attidtude I'm aware it requires of us to persevere…..otherwise, imhe (e for experience) it usually teaches us a lesson to engender our following humility. I wouldn't wish that on you, however, or anyone.

I humbly say to all of you with no condescension or intent to insult, that you may indeed have agreed to things under trance that you would not think yourself amenable to in an ordinary waking state. A subject in a deep trance is generally compliant unless they have been programmed otherwise. They won't usually violate their ethics, but what if your hypnotist told you that your participation would (insert altruistic aim here)? Most of you reading this, wouldn't you maybe compromise your ethics just a little bit for the sake of world peace or whatever, especially when the request comes from this man you trust so completely (he's got you in a full trance, remember)? That's assuming, of course, that you would have ethical objections to the requested behavior in the first place...

How many people study or practice defensive mind control, "just in case"? Probably a pretty short list. If you are worried about this sort of intrusion into your mind though, you may want to add your names to that list. (Obi-Wan voice)'Learn the ways of hypnosis. Understand that which has worked against you so that you may use it to your advantage.'
edit on 9-1-2016 by engineercutout because: to edit the post

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Then there's this:

SES Tech: Welcome to Elysium offworld colony. Please hold all questions until the end of this short orientation speech. Due to the conditions on Earth, you are being admitted as refugees. Please remember that there is a strict one bag rule. All excess baggage

Norm McDonald guy: Excuse me!

SES Tech: Yes?

NM: I was told that musical instruments were exempt from the one bag rule?(Holds up guitar)

SES Tech: As the refugee has pointed out, a musical instrument is exempt from the one bag rule. All excess baggage will be recycled at your point of entry. Now if you will please form a line

NM: Excuse me!

SES Tech: What!

NM: What if, say, a fella had brought two musical instruments?(Holds up second guitar) How bout that?

SES Tech: (Breaks guitar)(guitar breaking sound)Now you've only got one. Back of the line, you!

NM: Man, this off world colony blows...

(Guards grab NM)

NM: Hey, I was just kidding about the offworld colony blowing part! Hey!(voice cuts off as airlock closes)(airlock depressurizes)

SES Tech: Now, as I was saying, if you will please form a line along the outer wall, you will be processed...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

heh...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Tell me about it, I am having a devil of a time trying to manifest Klingons...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Learn to lucid dream, then you can drink blood wine with Kahless (the original, not clone). All day. I've hung out with Geordi and Riker in one lucid dream I had. I mean, when your dreaming, even if you know you are it's as real as anything else.

Reality around is is much like a dream -- only it seems "denser"? I'm not sure if that's the right word. Things take longer to happen, and your influence over things isn't quite as immediate. It's like trying to run under water. The more you try, the more force you apply, the more you wear yourself out.

Like that Slightly Stoopid song I'm fond of says:

"The harder you try, the less you receive, don't try at all and get everything you need"

They're killer live. Nice guys too.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh and going back over the thread to apply a little star to unstarred posts, to be polite and hand out cheap pick-me-ups, I noticed I had neglected this post from the esteemed (to me, anyway) Yuppa... or you... maybe because skyscraper sized bio-cyborgs with incineration rays stomping around is a curious thing to star!

I must've missed the bulk of you and Mystik's conversation over your experiences, Yup... sounds like either a bad dream from rancid ravioli or some glimpse into a possible future I'd rather miss... but where have you discussed this in public?

If only in PM's.. .then nevermind, none of my beezwax.

And Mystik, yeah, I've read volumes and volumes of the occult lit over the decades and that basic idea of a Nexxus (Summerland, Happy Hunting Grounds, Heaven, etc., etc., etc., ) makes some sense out of something that has been overthunk over the years... it has to be something like being plucked out of "here" to some multi-dimensional realm that "overlooks" all and from which this "reality" extrudes from.

I prefer a 'gnostic-esqe' approach, though, and don't flex my heavy occult muscles because there is no proof... and when one starts spewing regurgitated hearsay... well, ya know ... but I love to listen and know there is some reality to it all, is what I mean.

And sure... that realm would be a dandy place to use for supra-light speeds... but the physics and hardware (or mindware) behind such an endeavor is what makes it seem magical to us Earthbound apes.

eta: and btw... if that supposition about going back to the source and picking one's next life experience is correct (or doing them all at once as time is illusory, allegedly, heh) I wonder why I chose to be in the dark, rather than one of the guys out there, exploring our multiverse?
Guess we can't know from this perspective... and that's the point, but really, me, do better next time

edit on 1/9/2016 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 1/9/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

MY dreaming is kind of screwed because I use Gabapentin to sleep,otherwise I think too much and my mind races.
edit on 9-1-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Have you tried Melatonin Cav? Some brands are better than others, and know a little about the severe nature of your own struggles (ptsd?) ... but have ya? Some of those supplements are the real deal... mixed in with marketing and wishful thinking as it is.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Oh and going back over the thread to apply a little star to unstarred posts, to be polite and hand out cheap pick-me-ups, I noticed I had neglected this post from the esteemed (to me, anyway) Yuppa... or you... maybe because skyscraper sized bio-cyborgs with incineration rays stomping around is a curious thing to star!

I must've missed the bulk of you and Mystik's conversation over your experiences, Yup... sounds like either a bad dream from rancid ravioli or some glimpse into a possible future I'd rather miss... but where have you discussed this in public?

If only in PM's.. .then nevermind, none of my beezwax.

And Mystik, yeah, I've read volumes and volumes of the occult lit over the decades and that basic idea of a Nexxus (Summerland, Happy Hunting Grounds, Heaven, etc., etc., etc., ) makes some sense out of something that has been overthunk over the years... it has to be something like being plucked out of "here" to some multi-dimensional realm that "overlooks" all and from which this "reality" extrudes from.

I prefer a 'gnostic-esqe' approach, though, and don't flex my heavy occult muscles because there is no proof... and when one starts spewing regurgitated hearsay... well, ya know ... but I love to listen and know there is some reality to it all, is what I mean.

And sure... that realm would be a dandy place to use for supra-light speeds... but the physics and hardware (or mindware) behind such an endeavor is what makes it seem magical to us Earthbound apes.

eta: and btw... if that supposition about going back to the source and picking one's next life experience is correct (or doing them all at once as time is illusory, allegedly, heh) I wonder why I chose to be in the dark, rather than one of the guys out there, exploring our multiverse?
Guess we can't know from this perspective... and that's the point, but really, me, do better next time

I think i mentioned it one time before in a thread(HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED ) "A" was participating in. I seem to have had Dreams(that normally come true btw) of future events. Also I think I requested a cosmic do over basically and got my wish and was sent back...unfortunatly for me I wish I would had let things stand as is. Sure Id a been dead but at least i woudnt have to live through it all again.Selfish? maybe..but im only human(till 2036)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Naturals don't cut off my thinking which is the issue. I have a lot of creativity that isn't easy to turn off and no way to express it.
Other than sketching and painting.

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join