It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
And Baddogma I don't know why I took me this long to flag your thread. You've certainly earned it a thousand times over.

It's the topic. The name that shall not be named just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not because of him but everything that transpired after. Like suddenly the earth tilted for some ,while othens just shrugged.

Because I wasn't a direct participant of the name that shall not be named (how lame is that?) like using the word "God" apparently, which not to detract from my point only adds more woo to the story, which of course adds to the disbelief. It would honestly require a verbal conversation to get across what I think I'm trying to say.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I've read the entire thread and I empathize with your frustration (maybe not entirely accurate, but it seems you are less than pleased) and possible apathy. I hope you find the words/phrases to appropriately capture your "verbal conversation" - I am very interested in anything you have to add/amend. Good luck putting your words/thoughts to the thread in a manner you feel is succinct and conveys your point/thoughts in a matter-of-fact manner.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Some of the most effective disinformation is typically "mostly" true with just enough BS to easily manipulate but plenty of truth to reel in the hardest of skeptics.

Was this not the case here?

I don't see how arguing, debating or discussing the merits of the name who shall not be named helps us better understand the authenticity of his narrative. For me, his actions and the way he went about "disclosure" was (at least to me) sketchy enough to warrant very high skepticism, maybe not the whole storyline but likely most of it.

I'd say, if in fact his disinformation hit the mark than I'd wager a couple years from now those impacted the most can look back and see what their personal take away was (if you were a believer) and see that that was the seed meant to be planted. Do black triangles exist? No doubt. (Truth)

Are they traveling the galaxy using our brainwaves as super computers? Highly doubtful.

Never in a million years did I think Michael Aquino's AMA would have such an impact on the way I think, but after participating in that thread and reading his words and knowing who he is and what he does, he gave this community more inside info if you could read between the lines than anything this guy did.

It's how they see taboos. How they see right or wrong. All they REALLY see is effectiveness. Beyond that, nations, patriotism, sexuality, murder be damned. They have no concern with openly manipulating people and the closer they get the more they like to do it. They are not going to go "off script" because you think they like you. No, in fact you were a successful target. And it's pride and ego that makes someone not want to see the truth because they were manipulated and that hurts. They play to that, it's what makes it work. The world doesn't want to believe our government would be responsible for the events on 911 because it would unravel everything. Now I'm going off topic.

Hope that helps.

edit on 20-1-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It would honestly require a verbal conversation to get across what I think I'm trying to say

I would be surprised if even a short verbal conversation could properly do it... on my end of it, anyway... but I "get" ya.

No matter what the base credibility of this tale is (expand to other concepts discussed as well) it certainly made for some fine brain calisthenics, due to the caliber of the folks posting.

The base tale is a puzzler, still, and discussing low info stories won't lead to a resolution, but resolutions are over rated, anyway... the fun is in the trip to "Resolutionville."

eta: oh, and the flag comment... thanks and no probs... but I find it amusing (heck, I can be seen to find everything amusing to the point of lunacy) that most of the posts I make that I take time to craft and say something worth saying are ignored... so I have an ego and love a good starring and flagging, but mean it when I say "it ain't nuthin" (and the double negative implication amused me, too... but really, I'm above all that ego stroking stuff... and that's why I post on public forums... wait... uh, I have some things to work out)
edit on 1/20/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

you got a link to that AMA thread ? you can PM it to me if you want.

i am a believer in 'strange' air/space craft(i have seen a few my self, one at close range) but i agree i think we were part of that 60/40 game (60% truth, 40% BS.)

i think there are/were a few people getting pretty close to a few things that the US or contractors would like to keep secret. i mean heck if you read the right papers and hang out at the right bars you can hear some pretty interesting stories. but the messed up part is they are just that, stories.

i feel like Mulder, I want to believe.....hard.

but being party/knowledgeable to AFOSI/counter intelligence tactics i think allot of people were played to throw them off a path they were going down, and other more established members were keyed into the fact they were dealing with MOD or AFOSI and just went along with it, i probably would if they 'asked' me to.

retirement,health care, jail are strong motivators

but money and power/knowledge/"secrets" are stronger.

A0 was a 'limited hangout' i think. but thats just me.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Every darned time I post to you, something "weird" (or routinely coincidental) happens... take from that what you will.

But..

Why would you want to be one with god?

where did you get that from my stupid ramblings? I was just trying to explain that the totality could be seen as "god", not that I had gone to the library, read the Bible and now thought I knew everything and was saving up my pennies for a good tithing... anyway, I'll set aside any ego bruises from your posts and take the good stuff, which it mostly is, and let you play the shaman game... but there's one more ego bruise, which is it ain't LG starring all your posts, sir.

Bro hug (hey is that a wallet in your pocket?)

Kidding... something about homosexual innuendo tickles me in my replies to you (and only me, I'm sure) as you can be so solemn and dignified, heh... and not that there's anything wrong with homo-endo or anything, but laughs are rare and I'll take 'em when I can... so apologies and it's a nod to the trickster, is all.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm more worried about trans-dimensional entities that plasma creatures. Trans-dimensional entities can travel in/out of the multiverse at will, backward and forward in "time" and anchor, weld, and bind two concurrent dimensions together...it's like laying two transparency sheets on top of one another, or two negatives on top of one another.

When you are able to tether yourself to a higher dimensional axis, you can always travel down as far as you want to go in terms of dimensional awareness, as you simply have to follow the binding threads you've created between yourself and the dimension to which you've bound yourself to. It's harder to push through into higher dimensions than lower.

In the lower dimensions things more slower, perceptions are vastly different. This accounts for the crazy quality and abilities of the higher dimensional creatures that lower themselves by altering the ESR of their dark matter.

When dark matter is exposed to great anti-magnetic fields, the ESR (electron spin resonance, or anti-electron spin resonance) is changed, altering the material density of the creature in question. It then literally "falls" through dimensions.

The ability to bind/glue two similar dimensions together is never noticed by the people who exist in them. As the reality of the dimension changes, they change to reflect the newly bound together dimensional reality. Their past memories are changed as well.

What we feel as a slight wave of dizziness or slight pressure in the forehead can sometimes be attributed to dimensions being be bound/unbound and glued together.

So you can actually protect yourself from these shifts and any kind of parasite-creature by phase-shifting yourself in between two dimensions. If you keep one foot in one, and another in the other, anything from a higher dimensional state or denser quantum configuration cannot bind itself to you completely. This is not unlike the shamans of old, walking in two planes at the same time.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Interesting.. .very.

Where did you acquire your knowledge? Experiential or taught, I mean? Either way, nicely laid out and easy to comprehend and at least follows my own experiences/ruminations.

How does one "phase-shift" to protect oneself from...er, dimensional phasing?

Thinking about it, I'd likely be good with some phasing as I have a history of paying for that very thing, but I'm still curious what method you use.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You know Mystik, this makes a lot of sense. If the entities were trans dimensional, and generating minor fluctuations in the Vacuum Space EM Permittivity via their out of phase electron spin resonance with ours. It would make it easy for them to infiltrate a human subject without the subject even being aware. Furthermore, since the creatures disturbances are so small the only thing in the brain with such small tolerances that would be able to detect these small variances would be the micro tubules in the brain that scientists are saying measure or are able to detect quantum vibrations. The effect would be subtle and deceiving. The first thing people would do is have strange dreams, hallucinations, and thoughts.

Would they be able to tell if the thoughts were their own or induced? And your right the perfect thing to do to repel these creatures or entities would be to use some sort of multiphasic (or whatever the right word would be) EM pulse or field. Like de Gaussing your old cassette deck's reading heads to eliminate crackle and other anomalous noise.

The worst part of this is that any sort of electrical wire, battery, even CELL PHONES would be like a breeding ground for these parasites. Simply holding your phone to your head might be the sentient trans dimensional parasite equivalent to licking your bathroom floor or the bottom of your shoe after visiting a stadium restroom.
edit on 20-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If that were the case... it would be kinda paradoxical trying to figure out anything on this thread, heh!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I can certainly get behind what you said.

Here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Experiential after having some run-ins with a few people who weren't who they quite claimed to be.

In order to have a foot in this world and another in another -- you have to clear a second head space. Basically it's like having two operating systems on the same computer, a dual-boot machine if you will (to use computer terminology).

You occupy one head space with the original dimensional reality. Once a blank head space has been moved aside by reformatting it through meditation (I prefer this method and it worked for me) you have essentially divided your mental processes.

There are a variety of ways you can shift that newly carved out headspace into an alternate dimension. Generally, you want to put a dimension almost identical to the one you currently inhabit into that headspace, as the two will be overlaid together most of the time unless you are focusing on one or the other...which can't be done for very long at any given time. It's also dangerous as things can still happen to you in the other dimensional reality if you aren't paying attention and your focus is shifted to the other.

So, if you pick a dimensional reality that is almost identical it won't cause headaches or double-vision. You will, however, notice an increase in what some people call "coincidences" or "novelty" or synchronicity. This is because things can happen before/after in one dimensional reality and then happen again in the other. Unless you are paying extra close attention to one and then the other and catch it -- it will seem like things happen, then didn't happen. Or suddenly something you thought wasn't so now is so (a neighbors cat that just died isn't really dead).

The ways in which you find/get the alternate dimensional reality is by getting yourself and your brainwave near the border of the delta/theta state. Normally you'd have an elder shaman or someone else nearby to guide you into an alternative dimensional reality, but you can prerecord yourself and play it back once you've gotten down into an almost dream-like trance.

Once you have found and located a dimensional reality almost identical in your mind's eye to your own, you can "bind" it your new heads space by using vivid imagery. You can sew around the edges of your vision, use mental glue or weld it. It's up to you. There are far to many dogmas and people claiming "right" or "wrong" ways. Usually these people are just passing on what worked for them. If it doesn't work, try another variation. Not everything will work for everyone.

I've found a person becomes "slippery" to any kind of transphasic/transdimensional or otherwise "non standard/uniform" entity. It's impossible to grapple onto, latch to, connect with if you aren't fully in one singular dimensional reality.

The kicker -- most of us meander and wander through dimensions on a near-constant basis. The difference is that we're singular and not divided. We move in/out and back and forth between neighboring dimensional realities that differ sometimes only on the quantum level. If you're lucky, you may notice a weird coincidence or sense of deja vu here or there because of it!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You know I was looking at dealing with these types of entities from a mechanical standpoint. Create some sort of EM wave or field they don't find palatable to get them to shuffle off and bother someone else.

But your approach offers the person to be able to deal with this directly and without the help of machines via meditation. I wonder if you can get the process so dialed in that you have like a dedicated portion of your neurons maybe like the hippocampus area where you can send out a phase shifted mental pulse at will to shake off these entities when you notice or suspect them doing their thing.

Wonder if you start to see things like this manifesting in your life suddenly it's because your newly bought cell phone or remote control batteries were infested and they in turn infected you. Once infected although probably harmless the subtle effects could ruin your life if the culprits not identified and the infestation treated. A lot of mental disorder could just be this happening and the person living the rest of their lives out undiagnosed

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What about poisoning the milk? Making whatever the creature finds attractive now unattractive? Ever notice how mosquitoes are attracted more to some people? Perhaps that's a useful metaphor.

First, if you are split dimensionally via headspaces, you won't be an easy target. Parasitic organisms tend to gravitate to easy targets. Secondly, you are also somewhat shielded and immune if they do try, and you will be more aware than most of their attempts.

We all give off a unique signature in many spectrum's. EM, IR, even down to the quantum level. Changing the "frequency" or "radio station" we broadcast might make the signature unpalatable to energy-draining parasites.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Like shoeing flies. I like that idea.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Baddogma

There are a variety of ways you can shift that newly carved out headspace into an alternate dimension. Generally, you want to put a dimension almost identical to the one you currently inhabit into that headspace, as the two will be overlaid together most of the time unless you are focusing on one or the other...which can't be done for very long at any given time. It's also dangerous as things can still happen to you in the other dimensional reality if you aren't paying attention and your focus is shifted to the other.

Once you have found and located a dimensional reality almost identical in your mind's eye to your own, you can "bind" it your new heads space by using vivid imagery. You can sew around the edges of your vision, use mental glue or weld it. It's up to you. There are far to many dogmas and people claiming "right" or "wrong" ways. Usually these people are just passing on what worked for them. If it doesn't work, try another variation. Not everything will work for everyone.

Do you think it's possible to do this by accident?

I had this experience (it actually lasted over a year) that seems somewhat like what you describe, as far as 'living' in two dimensions at once..

..it's hard to explain - when it started, I thought it was just a really elaborate and detailed daydream, but there was something so 'real' feeling about it.

I hadn't been meditating exactly, but prior to the start of 'whatever it was', I had been listening to a CD of Gregorian chants about an hour every other day or so, just to 'quiet' my mind.

Anyway, for a little over a year it was like I had an 'alternate' life alongside this one - not tangible really, except emotionally, but it just seemed like I could spend hours 'in' this other life whenever I focused on it, and time 'here' would go by so quickly when I was 'there'...

...I would lie down on the couch and start 'daydreaming' (as I called it) and 3 or 4 hours would go by in a blink.

It was quite nice, actually - though the house work suffered for it

After a while, it seemed like the 'ability' or whatever had started the whole thing just kind of faded away...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Huh... my ex had a similar experience when little.

When being still, she could "meld" with a little girl that seemed to be somewhere in Asia... in a small farming village... had details, mundane gossip and occasional difficulty speaking English when she "came back" and her parents thought it a flight of fancy until she experienced an earthquake there and told her folks and the news came on reporting a terrible quake in Afghanistan ( i think it was there, anyway.. .been a while).

So, knowing her as someone with a too level head and veracity, I gotta give these things some credence. 'Ineresting...'

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Well, there is an infinite number of parallel dimensional realities coexisting right now along side the one you are currently "in". There can be bleed through, and emotions can sometimes be strong enough to do it.

I get "echos" of emotions/vibes from past time periods in my life. It is as if my current situation resonates with a past experience I've had.

Everything is in cycles, endless cycles...and what's more I've discovered is that as the cycles continue, the complexity of the universe continues to grow. I think "complexity" isn't quite the right word -- but perhaps synchronicity.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Frankly I think that our 'consciousness'
Is an outgrowth of ZPF-like virtual
Electron sludge (like oil pan goo)
That is a universal waste product
Of all sentient beings everywhere.

Sorta like accidental cosmic refuse
Rubbing off on randomly evolving
Organic goo.

Kev