It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic State ... is a hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Think about it ...

While we are being fed, with information that Muslims want us all dead. And the US must go fight wars against muslims, because they are in a holy jihad against us in the west.

At this time, there have never been as much immigration of muslims into the western world.

During WWI & WWII, Japanese and Germans were put in camps, because people will generally keep to their ethnic heritage. When there is a conflict going on.

For this very reason, I can safely say that the media coverage and official statement of war against muslim terrorists ... is absolutely NOT, what it is advertised to be.

Further more, the states that are the biggest and largest supporters of terrorists ... Iran, Saudi Arabia ... and the largest economic supporter groups, Saudi's and Qatar's ... these groups aren't being touched by the US military machine.

So, what is going on ...

Well, if we take the latest picture of the US military targetting "rebels" in Syria, or ISIS. We see that they are targeting oil refineries. They claim that these oil refineries have been captured by ISIS, and they are making money from selling oil from these oil refineries.

hmmm ... money is being transferred in banks ... you don't have to bomb an oil refinery for that. Just recently the US FBI made a bank robery on Malta, to freeze Russian money. Nobody is buying oil from oil refineries, with cash transferred on trucks.

So, the US couldn't attack Syria ... so they created ISIS ... and had people stirred up. They needed public acceptance to attack Syria, as they didn't get a UN clearance to do it. They only have UN clearance to attack ISIS, so ISIS captures refineries ... which US bombs, and Syria's economic structure gets destroyed. And since Syria is controlled by Suni's ... Iran want's to get in on the action ... this nation, that is one of the biggest Terrorist supporters in modern history, is actually fighting along side the US.

And the ISIS members ... I bet they aren't even there ... who knows if they are. They all have their faces covered when they're on TV, so there is no way to really tell who they are. Except from tales ... from the darkside ... big tales, made in Hollywood or Bollywood ... sent to scare you, so you'll ask for US protection from the evil ISIS. And you'll never know if they really were destroyed or not ... they'll disappear, but maybe they didn't get killed ... maybe they just went home, to the US/Britain ... after a job well done. Mission accomplished.

It's just like in the play, that was made in the middle east ... the US created ISIS, so they could attack Syria and destroy it. And then ISIS will dissapear in a puff of smoke, and the US is going to come out a big saviour of the Human race. While in the meantime, they get rich from Saudi oil and open up doors for Islam into Europe and the US.

So, what happens in Europe and the US ... when people, of ethnic differences and major religious differences are living next door to each other?

The Muslims are going to yiell in all corners, that western white people are infringing on their rights and are racist. They will increasingly play the racist card, and people of northern Caucasian minority in the world, will get pushed out of jobs in favor of ethnic differences, and equal rights. Religious groups, will raise Mosks, Synagogues and Churches along side each other ... and sooner or laters, it will be brother against brother, and all hell will break loose ...

This is how the world war will be ... what we see now, is just a preparation for the extermination of the western world.

It's a very sound tactic ... if you can't win, you join them and beat them from the inside ... and within a century, we'll be at each others throat here, in US and Europe.

edit on 26/9/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think well be at each others throats much sooner than a century...try a decade or less.......
Though I do agree the whole things a charade of the controllers.....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't think it's a hoax at all. I've dealt with ISIS in all it's forms for over 30 decades. To put it bluntly, they're angry and lashing out. I don't really blame them, but I do blame their methods of lashing out and think the only way to put a mad dog down is to kill it.

Ideology, whether it be religious, national or political will always be at the core of mans inhumanity to man. We can't escape that until the aliens invade Earth...and even then I have my doubts.

You can do no harm to your fellow, but if you are successful, at some point, that fellow will take action to knock you down a notch, if not destroy you and all the while blaming you for the actions he took.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The world elite are the real terrorists.
The USA is their private army and freedom is their scapegoat.

It's just like in the play, that was made in the middle east ... the US created ISIS, so they could attack Syria and destroy it.

This is most probably a fact.
I don't know about created, but surely financed by the elite behind the USA.

I don't know if there's been a war since Napoleon that both side weren't financed by the same investors.
edit on 26-9-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
The world elite are the real terrorists.
The USA is their private army and freedom is their scapegoat.

It's just like in the play, that was made in the middle east ... the US created ISIS, so they could attack Syria and destroy it.

This is most probably a fact.
I don't know about created, but surely financed by the elite behind the USA.

I don't know if there's been a war since Napoleon that both side weren't financed by the same investors.

ISIS were originally Saddams loyalists. This was back in 2003. They've undergone many name changes since then, but the core truth is still there.

And how is the US alone the blame? Many other countries had a hand as well...to include Arab ones...just like now.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I don't think it's a hoax at all. I've dealt with ISIS in all it's forms for over 30 decades.

Ok, let's say they are real ... then how come, we befriend Saudi Arabia, Qatar and even Iran. And how come, we are importing muslims, who we claim are lashing out at us, like they were a new fashion show. You don't open your doors, for a potential enemy ... that's insane.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Benn Swan does a nice job showing the madness going on.....

He makes a few very good points, that you won't see any MSM journalists dare say.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Or maybe Syria was selling oil for $ 40 a barrel , putting some peoples noses out of joint well that is one rumor on the net op .

Good point about bank transfers
well thought out that one

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Further more, the states that are the biggest and largest supporters of terrorists ... Iran, Saudi Arabia ... and the largest economic supporter groups, Saudi's and Qatar's ... these groups aren't being touched by the US military machine.

That is because they are actual nation-states in a region that until less than 100 years ago had been dominated by one empire or another. IS represents a threat to the post colonial system in the region. Its object is to create another empire in the image of medieval Islam. Some religious individuals find this romantic, but ultimately Sunni and Shi'a alike will unite to prevent its retrograde objectives. United States help is not necessary, and could potentially de-legitimize any group it supports in the eyes of the Muslim community.

edit on 26-9-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You can do no harm to your fellow, but if you are successful, at some point, that fellow will take action to knock you down a notch, if not destroy you and all the while blaming you for the actions he took.

Hey. I liked your post. But - did you mean "You can do harm...but if...."

Or "You can do no harm .......but if..."

??????????????

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

During WWI & WWII, Japanese and Germans were put in camps, because people will generally keep to their ethnic heritage. When there is a conflict going on.

One correction few American born Germans (or Italians) would put into camps. Eisenhower the US commander was of German descent, so was Nimitz. I could go on but you get the idea.
edit on 26/9/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Hey. I liked your post. But - did you mean "You can do harm...but if...."

Or "You can do no harm .......but if..."

??????????????

I mean jealousy has no real reason to lash out. No real "But if's" there.

As the Brit's say, "It's a sticky wicket."

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I don't think it's a hoax at all. I've dealt with ISIS in all it's forms for over 30 decades.

Ok, let's say they are real ... then how come, we befriend Saudi Arabia, Qatar and even Iran. And how come, we are importing muslims, who we claim are lashing out at us, like they were a new fashion show. You don't open your doors, for a potential enemy ... that's insane.

The US has done it since we were born. Not always with the best results granted, the the intention were there.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That is because they are actual nation-states in a region that until less than 100 years ago had been dominated by one empire or another.

Saudi Arabia is not a nation state ... it is a religious state, governed by religious laws ... it's a wahabbist state. Saudi Arabia, is THE ISLAMIC STATE. Where people are beheaded for transgressions.

Syria is the ONLY nation state in the middle east, apart from Egypt.

IS represents a threat to the post colonial system in the region.

You mean they are a threat to the nation sates, like Syria and Egypt ... and threaten to make the entire middle east, like Saudi Arabia, where you have no rights of law, only the rights of the religious state.

That is a threat, which Saudi Arabia represents as well ... as well as Iran, Qatar and others.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

And how is the US alone the blame? Many other countries had a hand as well...to include Arab ones...just like now.

And who was the number one player in getting all those other countries involved?
Well I will admit saudi is a close second.

Oh any chance you can show the progression of the ISIS from the loyalist group? Not disputing, just wondering if its just from personal experience or something you have seen

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Think about it ...

While we are being fed, with information that Muslims want us all dead. And the US must go fight wars against muslims, because they are in a holy jihad against us in the west.

Except Obama has said, and a lot of people agree "ISIS is not a Muslim organization".

At this time, there have never been as much immigration of muslims into the western world.

It seems beheadings in America by Muslims is also becoming a thing now, too.

Its not because of Iran that we don't mess with Iran. We'd love to destroy Iran. But, its more complicated than that. Apparently, too complicated for you to understand.

So, what is going on ...

Apparently, ignorant assumptions of an internet conspiracy theorist about world affairs.

Well, if we take the latest picture of the US military targetting "rebels" in Syria, or ISIS. We see that they are targeting oil refineries. They claim that these oil refineries have been captured by ISIS, and they are making money from selling oil from these oil refineries.

Yeah. ISIS made millions of dollars a day off of them. Now they don't. It should be a celebrated victory. But, you're ruining it.

hmmm ... money is being transferred in banks ... you don't have to bomb an oil refinery for that. Just recently the US FBI made a bank robery on Malta, to freeze Russian money. Nobody is buying oil from oil refineries, with cash transferred on trucks.

What are you even talking about?

So, the US couldn't attack Syria ... so they created ISIS ... and had people stirred up. They needed public acceptance to attack Syria, as they didn't get a UN clearance to do it. They only have UN clearance to attack ISIS, so ISIS captures refineries ... which US bombs, and Syria's economic structure gets destroyed. And since Syria is controlled by Suni's ... Iran want's to get in on the action ... this nation, that is one of the biggest Terrorist supporters in modern history, is actually fighting along side the US.

And the ISIS members ... I bet they aren't even there ... who knows if they are. They all have their faces covered when they're on TV, so there is no way to really tell who they are. Except from tales ... from the darkside ... big tales, made in Hollywood or Bollywood ... sent to scare you, so you'll ask for US protection from the evil ISIS. And you'll never know if they really were destroyed or not ... they'll disappear, but maybe they didn't get killed ... maybe they just went home, to the US/Britain ... after a job well done. Mission accomplished.

It's just like in the play, that was made in the middle east ... the US created ISIS, so they could attack Syria and destroy it. And then ISIS will dissapear in a puff of smoke, and the US is going to come out a big saviour of the Human race. While in the meantime, they get rich from Saudi oil and open up doors for Islam into Europe and the US.

So, what happens in Europe and the US ... when people, of ethnic differences and major religious differences are living next door to each other?

The Muslims are going to yiell in all corners, that western white people are infringing on their rights and are racist. They will increasingly play the racist card, and people of northern Caucasian minority in the world, will get pushed out of jobs in favor of ethnic differences, and equal rights. Religious groups, will raise Mosks, Synagogues and Churches along side each other ... and sooner or laters, it will be brother against brother, and all hell will break loose ...

Cool story bro.

This is how the world war will be ... what we see now, is just a preparation for the extermination of the western world.

So. In summary. The US wants to destroy itself so that it can become more powerful?

It's a very sound tactic ... if you can't win, you join them and beat them from the inside ... and within a century, we'll be at each others throat here, in US and Europe.

No. Its not. It makes 0 logical sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Oh any chance you can show the progression of the ISIS from the loyalist group?

Personally, I doubt that ...

First of all, Saddam's loyalists were suni's ... so are the Syrians. And suni's are not fanatically religious, that part is the part of other middle eastern groups, like Iran, Saudi's, etc ...

This of course, doesn't mean it isn't possible, imo, that loyalists went a-wol from the defeat, and became Islamic as a result. But, they would be joining Saudi's in the wahabbic methods, which is doubtful given that Saudi's and other Islamic state religious fanatics, were their enemies.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
So. In summary. The US wants to destroy itself so that it can become more powerful?

Well, you tell me ... the US is waging wars in the middle east, which results in increasing religious fanatism amongst the many middle eastern groups. At the same time, the US claims "islam" is our enemy, while they at the same time, are supporting the increasing import of muslims in all of Europe and the US, during the past two decades.

No. Its not. It makes 0 logical sense.

Exactly, it makes absolutely zero sense ... but the result of it, will be that we here in the west will be at each others throat, sooner or later. Some say sooner.

So, please explain this to me ...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Oh any chance you can show the progression of the ISIS from the loyalist group? Not disputing, just wondering if its just from personal experience or something you have seen

I would love to post what I have experienced and have seen, but I think that would earn me a Snowden award.
But I'm sure if you care to dig through the WikiLeaks info you would see what I saw in real time...it was just released later.

ISIS/AQIP/Deash/ISIL/IS are really bad players in that area. I have no love for them and wouldn't shed a tear if they and their family along with them were blown to smithreens. They are that bad. You'll just have to take my word for it. I've seen with my own eyes and have engaged them as well. They're die-hards and there is only one way to deal with people like that in my opinion.

I apoligize for being so crass, but I know people they have killed. Good people.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You mean they are a threat to the nation sates, like Syria and Egypt

ISIS already erased borders of Sykes-Pikot Anglo-French agreement. Europe and USA don't want such precedents happen without their concern.
As for IS is a hoax, I don't understand what you want to say. IS is a territory occupied by fundamental muslims and they proclaimed it to be a state, more precisely Khalifate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join