It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic State ... is a hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ISIS was not a planned entity.... the Jihadist fighters were once just a small faction of fighters until Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi hijacked the small number faction (maybe 3,000) and custom designed the IS-ISIS/ISIL Caliphate into a small party of devoted extremist-Jihadists with a obsession-duty to carry out diabolical murder events (beheadings, crucifixions, live burials, slaughter house methods to dispatch captured soldiers)...

the Caliph demanded offensive Jihad instead of the normal defensive Jihad practiced in all Muslim community (Ummah) since the Afghan Mujahideen in the 1980s through the USA wars in Iraq/Afghan...all the way up to 29 June 2014 the day the Caliphate was decreed into existence...(numbering some 5,000 then)

ISIS was a body of proxy warriors who were hijacked and molded into a unique entity to bring about the End-Times era
of both Biblical and Islamic eschatology (presently grown to some 50,000)
edit on th30141180422327502014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Jamaat al-Tawhid wa-l-Jihad (JTWJ) 1999–2004
al-Qaeda in the Land of Two Rivers (more popularly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq, or AQI) 2004–2006
Majlis Shura al-Mujahedin (MSM) 2006
Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) 2006–2013
Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham 2013–present

And american forces under the Bush regime. Like one big family.

Your thread doesn't prove anything, except that you and others
like you will never accept that you're wrong.
It's tough for some people to realise they've been hoodwinked.
Because you've never understood that, we're all fools at the drop
of a hat, if someone else wills it. You thought of everyone else as
the fool, always. And you,re just to smart to be fooled. But you're
numbers are less and less everyday, if you haven't noticed? That's
why you're thread is ignored. Because it isn't even close to the
truth.
But I guess there'll always be at least one hold out. I figured out and
admitted to myself along time ago that there is no bigger fool on
the planet than myself. And at the same time it occurred to me
there is no challenge to fooling people. It's the easiest thing on
the planet to fool anyone who is human. And that even dries up
the last drop of seeing any humor in doing so. But obviously most
of the Bozos that own and run this show haven't come that far.

The real challenge is telling people the truth.

edit on Ram92714v26201400000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Prove I'm wrong then.

I'll happily admit to being wrong if you can provide decent evidence.

And I bet you haven't even bothered to read the research paper I've linked to, have you?

It's only 11 pages long and 3 of those are references..

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I agreed up until this part,

It's just like in the play, that was made in the middle east ... the US created ISIS, so they could attack Syria and destroy it. And then ISIS will dissapear in a puff of smoke, and the US is going to come out a big saviour of the Human race. While in the meantime, they get rich from Saudi oil and open up doors for Islam into Europe and the US. So, what happens in Europe and the US ... when people, of ethnic differences and major religious differences are living next door to each other? The Muslims are going to yiell in all corners, that western white people are infringing on their rights and are racist. They will increasingly play the racist card, and people of northern Caucasian minority in the world, will get pushed out of jobs in favor of ethnic differences, and equal rights. Religious groups, will raise Mosks, Synagogues and Churches along side each other ... and sooner or laters, it will be brother against brother, and all hell will break loose ... This is how the world war will be ... what we see now, is just a preparation for the extermination of the western world.

I mean, what?

America has a plan for muslims to exterminate the Western world?

How does this make sense?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Not a hoax....
Your thread is dangerous... mass thinking like this will get us
all killed.

Sometimes things are what they are!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I have been reading books on the whole Iraq, AL Qaida and interestingly up to the arab spring. After 9/11, US knew that Al Quaida was being backed by Saudi Arabia (Sunni) but not Iran (Shia). US went after Saddam and not Saudi Arabia because they thought this would be too dangerous, they had some leverage with Saud family but thought that the genie would be let out of the bottle if there was civil war there in Saudi Arabia. So go after Iraq, put military pressure from Iraq onto Saudi Arabia and release the flow of oil to so that Saudi would have to make their oil cheaper given them financial problems. Also none of the gulf states thought that US would attack - prove to the gulf that US meant business.

The reason for the attack by Al Quaida was not directly at the US but to show the gulf/arab states that US their protector could be attacked - hence to encourage the radicals in their country to rise and form a caliphate state. And there where this book becomes relevant - trying to describe what Al Quaida wanted to happen, it was all about creating a caliphate state (and he said this prior to ISIS appearing on the scene).

I do think that high unemployment for the young moslems and other local factors are contributing to them being influenced by radicalisation and going to war (and I suspect many regret it as soon as they arrive). But like others have said, ISIS is real (not Isreal) are Sunni based and hence are a direct threat to Iran (Shia) - hence the started co-operation between Iran and US via UK. ISIS have also threatened Mecca specifically and many of the gulf states (as well as taking pot shots at Putin!). I think they only need Kim Jong Un and they get a full set.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hoax ? Go to Raqqa and prove it.You only need phone and airplane ticket.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You can't silence the world press. This would be out there if ISIS was a "hoax". Speculative conspiracy websites written by people on the opposite side of the planet are not evidence of anything. I see no benefit for the Islamic State to be a hoax. Sometime while these airstrikes are in progress, will we say "just kidding"?

These killings and beheadings are real. The Islamic State is real. Our involvement will just further encourage Sunni Muslims to lash out at the US. We've got a hundred chicken hawks squawking for war. This country honestly can't afford another war, but here we go.

We have seriously screwed over at least 1 generation of this country. Every dollar burned in that damn desert was 1 less dollar for schools, Medicare, roads, bridges, research grants, tax breaks to encourage business growth. 2 trillion dollars up in smoke.

Lets go for 3?
edit on 27-9-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
falsification of course www.youtube.com... , what's next - your media answer for lies? they are ever in the information war covering murder gentiles natives of this planet have not answered and you never them ask . business sheep when the wolves say we'll take your lambs your answer will be how much ?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

hmmm ... money is being transferred in banks ... you don't have to bomb an oil refinery for that. Just recently the US FBI made a bank robery on Malta, to freeze Russian money. Nobody is buying oil from oil refineries, with cash transferred on trucks.

I made it about this far before having to stop. You really need to watch some videos, read some articles, read some blogs of first hand accounts, watch some video made by locals, get at least a modicum of reality into your post by looking into the situation at least, just a little, cmon.

This is a half assed effort just based on usual (x) happens, so it must be _____ bla, bla, bla, america is responsible.

In fact there is an underground pipeline going into Turkey where oil can be sold black-market, for cash, or trade by unscrupulous dealers, arms dealers, etc.

The smuggling route was used in the past for arms, drugs, etc. Which has been use since, to smuggle oil out of the country for cash by ISIS. Many will turn a blind eye to who's selling so long as business is to be done. And some may support them. Some may simply not care.

The cartels control a huge portion of energy production in Mexico, so why would you think it would be any different in the ME?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I don't think it's a hoax at all. I've dealt with ISIS in all it's forms for over 30 decades.

Damn, How old are you???

Anyway, I agree with you and the OP both. Sure the elements have always been there, but they seem to have conveniently come together at a very opportune time to allow the US to do what it wants

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: smurfy

Wahabi is relatively modern there might even be a photograph of him on the 'net somewhere.

Wahhabism is named after an eighteenth century preacher and scholar, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703–1792)
The first permanent photoetching was an image produced in 1822 by the French inventor Nicéphore Niépce

But on the net there still might be some photo of him because alla hu akbar.

You're right, I guess when I saw the picture I was thinking of, I was after some other aspect, and not thinking about dates, mea culpa. That there is a picture, more perhaps a likeness, I don't doubt, though I'm near sure it was a photograph..perhaps it was a son?
edit on 27-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

This would be out there if ISIS was a "hoax".

Um, hello! It is out there. And the world press is silent about it.
Unless of course their bashing people with open eyes and a brain that
thinks. People they coin phrases for like "Conspiracy theorist" simply to
isolate and demonize. And if that one simple fact raises no suspicion in
a person? They belong right where their at anyway, because no amount
of evidence is ever going to help them see how their being led around
by the ring in their nose. Why should I have to prove what I'm saying
before you believe it? Your information Gods never have too.

edit on Ram92714v022014u22 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
ISIS was not a planned entity.... the Jihadist fighters were once just a small faction of fighters until Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi hijacked the small number faction (maybe 3,000) and custom designed the IS-ISIS/ISIL Caliphate into a small party of devoted extremist-Jihadists with a obsession-duty to carry out diabolical murder events (beheadings, crucifixions, live burials, slaughter house methods to dispatch captured soldiers)...

the Caliph demanded offensive Jihad instead of the normal defensive Jihad practiced in all Muslim community (Ummah) since the Afghan Mujahideen in the 1980s through the USA wars in Iraq/Afghan...all the way up to 29 June 2014 the day the Caliphate was decreed into existence...(numbering some 5,000 then)

ISIS was a body of proxy warriors who were hijacked and molded into a unique entity to bring about the End-Times era
of both Biblical and Islamic eschatology (presently grown to some 50,000)

Sure... as the Sunni-Jihadists were being formed and eventually calling itself ISIL-ISIS-IS they used every resource available to them to become a sustainable group/force...
they lied, gave false oaths, pretended to be allies, misrepresented their Mission Statement to others like : USA, Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Turkey, Iraq among others

When IS became self sustaining and heavily armed from Iraqi arsenal captures, able to pay soldiers in a timely way from the $500 Bn from the Mosul reserve bank & $2 million-per-day from seized oil wells in NM Iraq....
Only then they declared themselves unattached to the old sponsers & declared themselves a Caliphate

~which would get IS a new steady flow of new fighters/recruits from internal as well as foreign Muslims

related resource: a 64 minute video which rationally explores how ISIS came about---
www.youtube.com...=3695

thanks
edit on th30141183712727582014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No, I do not think ISIS is a hoax.

It is a fact, that tyranny and oppression riddle the Middle East. This is not to say that other countries don't harbor tyrannical and oppressive ideals that they plan on imposing upon their respective subjects. Those times will come. But that time is not now. Today, we have a world religion, allowing it's radicals to create sub-groups, to create a campaign that retakes the Middle East where they can group, solidify and then set their sights on the rest of the world.

I support those countries, the US, Britain, etc. Who feel this is unacceptable in today's day and age and have made the decision to move into that region and stop the Muslim radicals from trying to convert the rest of the infidels. They beat their women, rape their women, oppress their women and not allow them the same rights as men, behead with no formal hearing or sentence of wrong doing being issued. And thus, I find all of the Muslim world, radical or not, suspect of great crimes against humanity. The Muslim world does nothing to reign in their radical youth, despite them being THEIR responsibility, and thus I feel they are responsible for them, and deserve to pay the piper along with them. They also do nothing to improve the situation of their female counterparts, instead favoring archaic and outdated ideals. They refuse to grow and change, as Christianity and Judaism has naturally done with the passage of time. Islam refuses a natural evolution in their spiritual ideals. The resist reformation. The longer they resist, the more danger in the rest of the world deciding, they are too dangerous to allow.

I have no sympathy for a group of people who treat their women the way they do. Radical or not, there is something wrong with those people. There are some cultures in the world, much like Nazi's, that we, the rest of the world, really have to sit back and discuss realistically, if they deserve their right to those beliefs. The biggest lie about that religion, is it's a religion of peace. You know how that lie started right? They didn't allow anyone to read or write way back when. No one back when these policies started six centuries ago - could protest what their Imam's told them, without fear of beheading anyhow. They had to take it on faith that this was a religion of peace. And still today - they attempt to ban women from reading and writing - because you can't have a mother whispering into her baby Jihadist's ear, that that actual texts say something different than the preachers. You can't have that contradiction confusing these young minds.

Christianity used the same techniques in their day and time during the Holy Crusades. They conquered much of the European world. No one was allowed to read and write - as far as the common man was concerned. You couldn't have people reading and interpreting the bible for themselves! It becomes a less effective political tool.

If you don't think it can't happen again, think again. Islam is based off the same texts as Christianity and they have blind faith in their followers.

I'm opposed to radical religious belief, and believe in the necessity to stand against ideals that oppress and subjugate any people within or without the belief set.

CdT

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I support those countries, the US, Britain, etc. Who feel this is unacceptable in today's day and age and have made the decision to move into that region and stop the Muslim radicals from trying to convert the rest of the infidels. They beat their women, rape their women, oppress their women and not allow them the same rights as men, behead with no formal hearing or sentence of wrong doing being issued. And thus, I find all of the Muslim world, radical or not, suspect of great crimes against humanity. The Muslim world does nothing to reign in their radical youth, despite them being THEIR responsibility, and thus I feel they are responsible for them, and deserve to pay the piper along with them. They also do nothing to improve the situation of their female counterparts, instead favoring archaic and outdated ideals. They refuse to grow and change, as Christianity and Judaism has naturally done with the passage of time. Islam refuses a natural evolution in their spiritual ideals. The resist reformation. The longer they resist, the more danger in the rest of the world deciding, they are too dangerous to allow.

I've also heard they don't have plumming and don't like TV.
And anyone can see companys like Gillette and Schick, just
would not farewell over there.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And the ISIS members ... I bet they aren't even there ... who knows if they are. They all have their faces covered when they're on TV, so there is no way to really tell who they are. Except from tales ... from the darkside ... big tales, made in Hollywood or Bollywood ... sent to scare you, so you'll ask for US protection from the evil ISIS. And you'll never know if they really were destroyed or not ... they'll disappear, but maybe they didn't get killed ... maybe they just went home, to the US/Britain ... after a job well done. Mission accomplished.

Empty words. Bet your head. Go fly to Raqqa, stand in the main square, say :
"There is no god and Hawking is the prophet of Black hole"
And tweet the results here, I'm waiting.

I would pay you travel expenses and some bounty, but I don't want to encourage suicide missions.
edit on 27-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am of the mind that the forces of IS are very real, but I also must admit I have not actually witnessed it with my own eyes. I think what convinces me the most is that there is much more to be gained by an actual army, in almost every scenario.

If the entire IS is a western-backed operation, it provides a unique and effective opportunity to accomplish other goals. One would be the ability to wage large scale proxy wars on enemies in the area without having to deal with typical ROE or restriction. Another is that it would allow the establishment of a western controlled caliphate in the area. If they are able to maintain control of large regions for long enough, including economic stability, it will attract anyone who wants to live like that. Given the nature of ISIS, it would also attract the most extreme zealots. This would enable easier monitoring and means of control, by giving the illusion of freedom through success.

Even if ISIS is its own deal, the movement could be used to achieve the same goals. Corrupting things like this is not exactly a new idea. But, that would also mean a long term occupation by IS, and a drawn out conflict (the war machine wouldnt mind that...).

Beyond all of that, Muslims seeking to establish a caliphate will be drawn to an operation like this and even if it didn't exist at the beginning, they would likely carry through with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Empire, Power & People with Andrew Gavin Marshall- Episode 123 AGMarshall | September 24, 2014 9 Comments America to the Rescue… of Dictators!! - See more at: www.boilingfrogspost.com...

Boiling Frogs
I think it would all make a great comedy if people were not dieing and loosing everything in the game. Unless you are a arms supplier then you are saying thanks for every missile and bomb. Who is paying for this? And what will it do to the price or profits in the oil industry? Same old story....

reply to: bjarneorn

edit on 27-9-2014 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2014 by donlashway because: who is paying for it?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You'll just have to take my word for it.

Why should we...many retired military continue working as contractors for various agencies. How do we know you're not doing psyops on us right now. I just find it strange that IS raises its image of itself as such a powerful player overnight. Could it be that too many people are jaded with the western worlds involvement in the Middle east, gotta keep those weapons selling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join