It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic State ... is a hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I apoligize for being so crass, but I know people they have killed. Good people.

No reason to apologize for being so grass ...

I don't doubt they are "evil" ... I doubt their origin, intention and goals. I don't see the world as black and white, I see people of cunning, deceit and purpose. You should too.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
I don't doubt they are "evil" ... I doubt their origin, intention and goals. I don't see the world as black and white, I see people of cunning, deceit and purpose. You should too.

I do...

And I fear that I have progressed from being a Grumpy Old Man to a Very Grumpy Old Man.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Think about it ...
During WWI & WWII, Japanese and Germans were put in camps, because people will generally keep to their ethnic heritage. When there is a conflict going on.

Yeah man, that's called internment, a predilection on the part of those involved in incarcerations at the time..just in the same way you have put it. It didn't matter, a great advertisement for 'democracy' not. Do you see how democracy works? it allows everything at any given time. Sure, IS is a hoax simply because these people are animals who steal for themselves, fortune hunters who take on a life of their own and garner some misguided follower for a time. So, forget about the hoax bit, find out where the fortune hunters are coming from.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don't think it's a hoax at all. I've dealt with ISIS in all it's forms for over 30 decades.

Are you talking about past lives here or are you really saying you are over 300 years old?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I would love to post what I have experienced and have seen, but I think that would earn me a Snowden award.

Oh man, what a tease!
Well I guess I have some wikileaks digging to then.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

I don't think it's a hoax at all. I've dealt with ISIS in all it's forms for over 30 decades.

Are you talking about past lives here or are you really saying you are over 300 years old?

Good catch.
Though I feel like it about now.

I probably wrote some of those SitReps that were leaked.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well, you tell me ... the US is waging wars in the middle east, which results in increasing religious fanatism amongst the many middle eastern groups.

Religious fanaticism resulted in us waging wars. Not the other way around.

At the same time, the US claims "islam" is our enemy,

No. We don't.

Exactly, it makes absolutely zero sense

exactly.

... but the result of it, will be that we here in the west will be at each others throat, sooner or later. Some say sooner.

So, the plan all along was to cause civil chaos within the United States? And the method of doing so was brilliantly crafted as "let's make up a story about people who want to destroy America, then attack those people, just so we can destroy our own country"?

So, please explain this to me ...

You explain it to me. Because what you're saying makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Today, on CNN, they had all day, rewinding coverage of a bunch of anomalous blobs dubbed "ISIS* filmed running around on a hill shooting weapons with a soundtrack of refugees cheering each time the anomalous blobs were thwarted. Though how they could tell what the hell was really going on or who was who - I have zero idea.

So yeah..the whole thing seems contrived.

From the pop up publicity a few months ago to the weirdly produced beheading videos to how the hell they can even have a Twitter feed to the entire world being exhausted and sick of the "War on Terror" until ISIS came on the stage....and I do mean stage...WTH?

Who the hell knows what is real anymore?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Good one OP.

Nobody is buying oil from oil refineries, with cash transferred on trucks.

Or shipping it by tanker truck. Oil travels by pipeline.

But the refineries in Syria would of course affect the Syrian economy , wouldn't it? Now and tomorrow.

The bombs are falling on Syria, not some "Islamic State".

This time people don't need to wait 20 years to find out the US lied again about the reasons it makes war. We know because it has always lied about that.

Same s***, different country.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I've been appalled and a little dazed with all that "mountain view" on CNN today also.

Next and mark my words:

Helmet cams on soldiers. We can watch the war live from the comfort of our homes.
Just like the "Hunger Games".
Our society grows sicker and sicker.

link   

The people who funded them trained them and armed them are now bombing them,they were supposed to get rid of Assad but went feral instead there is a storm coming and its of our own creation

link   

Hmmmm.....I wonder if any of the planners have even considered bombing Wi-Fi hotspots or cell towers. It can't be THAT hard to destroy a localized web based network can it? Total black out.

Then again, that may not play into the hands that weave the webz.
edit on 26-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Though how they could tell what the hell was really going on or who was who - I have zero idea.

I saw that live and I had the same exact impression. We were being told what to 'see, not shown any real evidence of anything.

So yeah..the whole thing seems contrived.

---

Exposing the lie is real enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Oh, I totally agree. It's just that today, the surreal BS went off the charts with all day coverage of vagueness.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Saudi Arabia is not a nation state ... it is a religious state, governed by religious laws ... it's a wahabbist state. Saudi Arabia, is THE ISLAMIC STATE. Where people are beheaded for transgressions.

You do not seem to understand the concept of a nation-state. It has nothing to do with the manner in which it is governed, and everything to do with the manner in which it deals with other nations. If it respects Westphalian principles, respecting the boundaries of other nation-states, it is a nation-state. Iran, for example, is a nation-state because it respects established borders, even though it is a theocracy.

Syria is the ONLY nation state in the middle east, apart from Egypt.

Why did you forget Israel, the only nation state in the region that has practiced representative democracy since its inception?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: DJW001

All of that serves only to distract from the essential point that the OP is trying to make. IMHO. He is making a broader argument and you are nit-picking it with semantics.

Do you agree with the premise or sentiment of the OP or not?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/26/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: khnum

Oh, I totally agree. It's just that today, the surreal BS went off the charts with all day coverage of vagueness.

Greta Van Susteren is on now and she was interviewing a cop from the Oklahoma beheading incident. You should have seen her asking question after question asking the cop if this incident was related to ISIS! The officer said they had no evidence to say he was, and Greta just kept on rephrasing the question trying to get this guy to say what she wanted to hear!

I hope someone recorded it and posts it on youtube so you can see how blatantly obvious she was at fishing for the terrorist angle....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Death and taxes are real. And that's where things begin to blur.

The time is getting shorter.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Let me answer, OP made a lot of mistakes in his "Isis is a hoax" thread.
He doesn't know that Saudi wahhabi is also sunni, his claims that oil can be sold only through banks in civilized manner is not withstanding. For example

"In June and early July," he recounts, "ISIS was stealing oil out of pipelines, out of storage tanks, loading it onto trucks and selling it to drivers for very cheap."

The cut-rate price of $25 a barrel was an incentive for traders to buy.

"The drivers were then selling to middlemen," explains Van Heuvelen, "then middlemen would find a way to launder the oil, so to speak, and then sell it on."

The profits were huge. His calculations, based on interviews with drivers and reports of trucks crossing local borders: "Our estimate — it was about a million dollars a day going across."

www.npr.org...

And many other small and big mistakes.

What he want us to tell , that ISIS is non existent ? That it is all fantasy of MSM. Prolly MSM in USA as usual making too much noise, may be sometimes exaggerating, may be even feeding with false info occasionally. But to say that ISIS is a hoax is disinfo of another much bigger dimension, imho.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join