It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic State ... is a hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why did you forget Israel, the only nation state in the region that has practiced representative democracy since its inception?

Plausible, but Is that meaning only for those that can vote?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

It's all a ploy to destabilize the Middle East. Israel is pulling most of the strings for obvious reason. Just my 2

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
While I don't disagree that things are surely not what they appear to be on the surface, and that perhaps ISIS is being manipulated by any number of foreign powers, the state itself certainly does not seem to be completely fabricated, although it's origins are open to speculation. Vice did a really good documentary about it where they actually spend time in the Islamic State and talk to a number of it's proponents. I consider it mandatory viewing for anyone interested in the situation.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: DJW001

All of that serves only to distract from the essential point that the OP is trying to make. IMHO. He is making a broader argument and you are nit-picking it with semantics.

Do you agree with the premise or sentiment of the OP or not?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I have some sympathy with that. IS are thieves and murderers, they have no notion of a Caliphate in their terms of Wahabi, who was a nutball, not someone or something medieval because they will be long gone with the booty, Wahabi is relatively modern there might even be a photograph of him on the 'net somewhere.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExquisitExamplE
While I don't disagree that things are surely not what they appear to be on the surface, and that perhaps ISIS is being manipulated by any number of foreign powers, the state itself certainly does not seem to be completely fabricated, although it's origins are open to speculation. Vice did a really good documentary about it where they actually spend time in the Islamic State and talk to a number of it's proponents. I consider it mandatory viewing for anyone interested in the situation.

well they are certainly indoctrinating the next generations...thx for posting that vid...it was interesting

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Wahabi is relatively modern there might even be a photograph of him on the 'net somewhere.

Wahhabism is named after an eighteenth century preacher and scholar, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab (1703–1792)
The first permanent photoetching was an image produced in 1822 by the French inventor Nicéphore Niépce

But on the net there still might be some photo of him because alla hu akbar.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

The essential point of the op is completely wrong.

ISIS is very real and has nothing to do with being created by the US.

I've already linked to this thread and got totally ignored, granted I didn't write much when I linked to it, but the leg work has been done in that thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a bit disheartening when bs threads with no substance like this one get a lot of attention, while factual ones get mostly ignored..

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The Islamic State is far from a Hoax. They had this planned a long time ago... I am not going to provide Links as this is my personal opinion. Why, when they first came to the West or any other country with FREEDOM as the carrot did they chose to retain their backwards way of thinking.
Why do females continue to wear their garb in support of their oppressive religion with their masters, their ring leaders always in control of their every move and judge and jury.
Why do they not leave them behind in the Dark Ages where they belong??? I have heard so many stories of the judgement handed down on women and children all in the name of Islam, the Religion of Peace, it sickens me.
It is time to speak up and incriminate these backwards dark age maggots and expose their barbaric ways and I really think this is now opening eyes in the west that they do not ever want to integrate, their only wish is to Caliphate.
I am sick of being tolerant, I do not accept their way of thinking as mine and am sick of being forced to be submissive in the name of TOLERANCE to something that is wrong, in every way that could be conceived to be expected of any human who ever existed on this planet.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

It's a good thread.

But surely you can see that - after 13 years of war and one totally fabricated - it's very difficult to accept this at face value - especially given the degradation and wholesale coopting of journalism/reporting.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Please explain to us carefully, how your all powerful media never once mentioned the name of ISIS, before this year??

Nothing we see or hear resembles the realities of the situations on the ground or in the air, out in space etc.

Pretty sad that you think it does.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

The plans of the Muslim brotherhood and others go back to the 1930's and are well documented...we're now at the pointy end of those plans.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

If you read the links I provided in the other thread you wouldn't be asking me such a question.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

You make some really good points in your OP, but I do believe ISIS is real. With that said, I also believe that ISIS is taking orders from the CIA and Mossad. As you said, why not bomb their banks? Isnt it the same as always?...the corrupt bankers are feeding this fire.

Here are what I believe are the objective of Project ISIL:

* Use ISIL to justify the removal of Assad, and frame Iran.
* Foment a war to unify the Arabs into a NATO like force.
* Expand the violence to include Israel, so that Israel may expand its territory.
* Ultimately, lure the west into a war with Syria that will ultimately trigger a response from Russia. Once Russia attacks a NATO nation, a full blown World War is the result.
* Allow the USA to fall under the weight of its own debt, so that Israel can finally take its place, at which point, a global treaty will be proposed and signed.
* By this point ISIL will have been absobed by the unified Arabic block by their "messiah".
* Then, the treaty will be broken, and eventually, Gog of Magog will attempt to invade Israel.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Please explain to us carefully, how your all powerful media never once mentioned the name of ISIS, before this year?

While varying groups involved have been mentioned, the new ISIS is specifically a buzzword - something designed to be attractive, impressive, and overall, MEMORABLE.

Just like the buzzword WMD and the catchphrase WEAPONSOFMASSDESTRUCTION, they were designed to be catchy and repeated ad nauseum so as to legitimise their inherent meanings. ISIS is something that everyone knows, can pronounce, and remember. It's catchy as #. Acronyms could command a whole thread of their own as to psychological warfare.

One must ask why an extremist Muslim group would deliberately use an ancient pagan name as their acronym. Suspicious as #.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

They didn't choose ISIS, that's just the acronym of the English translation.

This is the time line of ISIS names as of June this year:

Jamaat al-Tawhid wa-l-Jihad (JTWJ) 1999–2004
al-Qaeda in the Land of Two Rivers (more popularly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq, or AQI) 2004–2006
Majlis Shura al-Mujahedin (MSM) 2006
Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) 2006–2013
Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham 2013–present

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ISIL is real, and the US has known of them and chose to ignore their growing strength for a while now. Why? Well you need a big bad wolf over there in order to justify dropping all those half million dollar bombs. War really is a racket.

Let's not forget about the oil. Any one over there that doesn't play by our rules concerning oil finds their country in total chaos. Just ask Saddam what happened when he threatened to sell cheap oil to China instead of us. Now Iran and Syria are doing the same thing with Russia. Don't those commies have enough of their own oil and gas? We have to keep their hands out of our middle east cookie jar!

ISIL is just the latest justification to feed the war machine and control the oil.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
That is exactly my point!! Why have we not heard these other names and then all of a sudden ISIS everywhere?

Because the whole ISIS thing is psychological warfare. The previous groups may be organic, but ISIS isnt. Its a manufactured brand!

edit on 27-9-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
I think well be at each others throats much sooner than a century...try a decade or less.......
Though I do agree the whole things a charade of the controllers.....

I agree with most of the OP's suspicions, and your comments too stirling.

The sad truth is though, people like us who realise this crap are very few and far between sadly.

Ignorance and blind belief on the part of the public, is what they use against us every single time to great effect unfortunately.

I can't see this frustrating reality going away any time soon...'they' concoct any old cods-wallop, look concerned on MSM with a dose of finger waggling and tut-tutting and the great British public fall for it every single time...it's so bloody depressing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join