It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think what the member may have been saying is that islam seems to be the only religious demographic in the world where the extremist adherents want to see the world burn if it doesn't fit it's weird little ideals.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I am right behind you mate.

Good night people.

EDIT: That sounds a bit wrong, I'll clarify it to "I am leaving now also".
edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I only speak truth. If it becomes confusing it's probably because I'm shedding light in a direction you haven't thought about. Call it cognitive dissonance if you will.

For example. Christians are a derivative of Judaism. At one point a denomination is a minority until it takes on it's own fundamental doctrine and becomes something else.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
Well, seeing as this thread has diverted so far away from the actual topic at hand...

People should really stop engaging in personal attacks and generalisations.

Despite facts proving their point "People should really stop engaging in personal attacks and generalisations". Fixed.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Kryties

Vigilante Justice is disgusting in a country that claims to have the right to a fair trial.

True this is why it's good I'm not running the country.

He'd plummet from the sidewalk to the street about fifty times before he made it into the courtroom.

What, would you have someone push him?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Gee isn't organized religion great!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

It's just a fad, remember the Romans went through a phase of crucifying people it only took what...a few hundred years to die out

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Saad Mohammad, director of news and information for the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, said leaders of the society’s mosque in northwest Oklahoma City are on alert and taking security precautions to protect the Muslims who gather there from any violence that someone might try to attempt in retaliation for the Moore incident. He said the anti-Muslim sentiments people may have could be heightened due to the beheadings and violence being perpetrated by the Islamic extremist group ISIS overseas. “They have this ISIS thing on their minds and now this guy has brought it to America,” Mohammad said. [link to newsok.com]

OH wasn't there a satanic black mass recently there,OH never mind

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Hello Hitler where have you been?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Defenders of Islam around every corner these days...

I guess they are needed allot these days, so the freaks can chop of heads in peace..
I wonder what side they take when the time comes for their family

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can't imagine what her final moments were like. R.I.P.
They should by-pass the courtroom and take this guy to the nearest tree and hang him by the neck 'til he is dead.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I guess they are needed allot these days, so the freaks can chop of heads in peace..

You could say the same thing about men. Men are serial killers, men are rapists, men start wars. Men are the problem, right? Are you a defender of men? Do you want to try to tell me that not all men do these things? Hmmm, what will you say when a man breaks into your home and rapes and kills your women folk?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

I think what the member may have been saying is that islam seems to be the only religious demographic in the world where the extremist adherents want to see the world burn if it doesn't fit it's weird little ideals.

And that would be the correct assessment.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Spacespider

You could say the same thing about men. Men are serial killers, men are rapists, men start wars. Men are the problem, right? Are you a defender of men? Do you want to try to tell me that not all men do these things? Hmmm, what will you say when a man breaks into your home and rapes and kills your women folk?

No. Instead of trying to understand him and be "culturally tolerant" to his beliefs and culture and give him consideration and accommodation, I blow his head off. That's not too difficult a concept to grasp. If he doesn't want me to blow his head off, he should not break into my house. Also a concept not too difficult to grasp.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

No. Instead of trying to understand him and be "culturally tolerant" to his beliefs and culture and give him consideration and accommodation, I blow his head off. That's not too difficult a concept to grasp. If he doesn't want me to blow his head off, he should not break into my house. Also a concept not too difficult to grasp.

Ok that went totally over your head. Luckily you had a "hoorah Murka frog yeah!" answer that popped into your mind right away.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

That is missing the point of my post entirely. Bad people are bad people. There are bad people everywhere. Some bad people are men, some bad people are women. Some bad people are white. Some bad people are black. Some bad people are heterosexual. Some bad people are homosexual. Some bad people are Muslim. Some bad people are Christian.

Not all men are bad. Not all women are bad. Not all white people are bad. Not all black people are bad. Not all heterosexuals are bad. Not all homosexuals are bad. Not all Muslims are bad. Not all Christians are bad.

Condemning a whole group just because some bad people belong to that group is short-sighted and ignorant. THAT is my point.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I have no problem assisting this guys desire to take a dirt-nap.

I'd stand in line to help!

But just because some loser with a history of criminal violence claims Islam, I'm not one to start a jihad against all who practice that brand of faith.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yeah it's sort of a fine line. If we get a few more episodes like this in the United States, there's going to be a lot of paranoia and fear towards Muslims and Islam. We know that fear leads to hate and violence. I'll even be a little paranoid, however, we don't want it to lead to what happened in WW2 for one example. The internment of Japanese Americans. We were at war with Japan and Japanese soldiers were committing atrocities and war crimes, but probably 99.9% of all the Japanese Americans we locked up in Prisoner of war camps, here in the states, were innocent and supported the US in that war. Not fair, is it?

A few centuries ago, it would have been the Christians committing these crimes. I think as each Abrahamic religion gets older and more mature, the violence propagated by it's followers becomes less. We would hope that happens with Islam as it did with Christianity. Christians don't have witch trials, crusades and inquisitions any longer, nor do they kill heretics like they used to.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

Ok that went totally over your head. Luckily you had a "hoorah Murka frog yeah!" answer that popped into your mind right away.

Nope. Saw the spurious straw man and addressed it in kind.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Condemning a whole group just because some bad people belong to that group is short-sighted and ignorant. THAT is my point.

And also, people are such kneejerks. Most don't even care about the killings. They just like to react outraged over something as "barbaric" as a beheading. I mean laser guided missiles are much more humane.

Maybe pat each other on the back while shouting generic knee jerk stuff. "Ooh, I am condemning this barbaric behavior, I am such a very moral person...."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join