It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
We knew it would begin on American soil, we had been warned repeatedly by the Islamic State of Daesh.

If you wonder: Islamic State of Daesh; means muslims who want to convert everyone to Islam and are bigots who try to force others to believe as they do.

The question will be, will our justice system admit or cover up the motive, my guess is Obama and his crew will call it workplace violence. Just wait and see if NBC,ABC,CBS etc don't try and cover it up by calling it workplace violence.

So this story is likely to get swept under the rug
by mainstream media
and the Obama administration,
as nothing to see here
look the other way
move along just regular workplace violence
pretend nothing happened.

Will most likely be the official government line.

What a bunch of politically correct monsters we have as a leadership and its sycophantic media.

Well, I called it, hit it on the head before anyone in the media said it.

Am I psychic or what?

The official line is "workplace violence"

just like the Fort Hood massacre

no matter the guy tried to convert people at work

no matter he was fired because he argued with co-workers that women should be stoned for indescritions

no matter he used the method Muhammad himself used to kill, beheading.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Anyone in the media who does a piece which questions our Islamic friends is automatically labelled an islamaphobe by a myriad of alphabet muslim agencies and their sympathizers its not worth the agro,the Feds have muslims in power in high places and as advisors to the very top levels imposing political correctness, this includes the FBI DHS etc I can even find you a you tube video where Obama mentions his islamic faith.These people are worse than communists they have infiltrated at all levels if you study the muslim brotherhood,the Soros links to them and their agenda you truly become a concerned citizen but you have to watch what you say about it even here as these people have newtered freedom of speech,every time you raise legitimate concerns they play the victim card and label you a bigot...political correctness needs to be tossed with this issue as their end goal is the destuction of our society and way of life.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

The official line is "workplace violence"

He specifically targeted his co workers at work.

What do you call it? Terrorism I'm sure but it is clearly not.

Wether he did it because he was crazy of islam or meth doesn't really matter.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Errr.. i was being sarcastic too..

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB

What are they doing here? Perhaps the better question is "What are we doing there?" How many military bases does Iran, Iraq or even Syria have in North America?
a reply to: ExquisitExamplE

I think you will find they have bases in most major countries and cities.. They are called Mosques... Which are not the cuddly places of worship you think they are but are in fact un elected defacto political entities where daily life is conducted and directed from, including of course being recruitment centres for your friendly neighbourhood jihadist "army"

One of our local mosques held a recruitment day bbq and fundraiser for ISIS not so long back! It was a fun day for all of the family

That's a cute comparison, and while I'm quite aware that there have been men who have been recruited into Jihad from the UK and elsewhere in Europe, your comparison is disingenuous. I shouldn't even have to point out the numerous reasons why, I'm sure you should be able to think of many ways that a mosque is not like a US military base.

originally posted by: ExquisitExamplE
How many military bases does Iran, Iraq or even Syria have in North America?

originally posted by: EvanB
I think you will find they have bases in most major countries and cities.

You neatly side-stepped the word military because, being the intelligent lad that you are, you realized that there's no way that would be accurate. The comparison between a mosque and US military base is a facile one, you're smarter than that I think...
edit on 9/27/2014 by ExquisitExamplE because: Ze grammar!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude
Just going by memory here but just a few months ago wasn't a British soldier walking down the street minding his own business when he was attacked and beheaded in broad daylight?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skippy1138

Yes didn't the perpetrator work for British intelligence?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude
Hmmm-can't find anything supporting that but the 2 men who did it were Muslims....

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skippy1138

I can post a lot of articles about Mexicans beheading people, or Africans chopping of all sorts body parts, what is your point?

(post by samjonesy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Alton Nolen is what i meant to put in bold letters for all you who didn't get it.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Islam states you aught to smite non-believers and asserts that women are inferior to men. It appeals to lonely virgins who'd be willing to die just for sex in an imaginary heaven. Is it any wonder that the mentally ill gravitate towards this fundamentalist religion?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thankfully I could read one of the posts deemed a "serious breech of the t&c." He didn't really say anything that outlandish imo. I'm not a fan of that kind of censorship. In response to the "you can leave the website if you don't like it" responses I'm sure will come; I'm thinking about doing just that.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just a reminder, this same unfortunate town was devastated last year by an EF5 tornado.

Moore Tornado 2013

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: ExquisitExamplE

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Where's the outrage from Muslims about violent Islamics? Where's the condemning of ISIS by your average Muslim about beheadings?? It's not there to any decent level, because they are one and the same. They are both in the same bag. They are violent and need to be banned from this country or else put into camps, labor camps where they can be watched. Isn't that what we did to the Japanese during WW2? Give them 30 days to get out of the country, or else be rounded up and given jobs that pay at least a dollar a day.

I suppose you've chosen a fairly apt moniker for yourself, as "Are you kidding me?" is pretty much what ran through my head after reading your post. I suppose it was inevitable that some deluded scum such as yourself would advocate putting American citizens in "labor" (Read: concentration) camps on the basis of their religion. Your suggestion is an affront to the principles this country was founded, and the irony is I'm sure you think you're being a true patriot. It's unfortunate to say the least...

With all due respect...as much as we may wish it wasn't true, it is a fact that Islam and Muslims are a threat to the USA and the world. I know we want to believe it is a hi-jacked religion...it isn't. I want to believe that the people of that religion want peace...they don't. This is their religion and it is their government, their god and their lives. The radical ones are fighting the war on the front line. The non-obvious radicals are fighting the infiltration from within. It is a quite simple and beautiful plan.

Occupy, fit in and live your life. Spread, grow and have children. Build Mosques, enter politics, police forces, etc. Grow the Islamic community within the target country. Then, when the numbers work...demand changes to reflect your religion. And so on. If that plan doesn't work...behead a co-worker. Plant a bomb. Go on a shooting spree at the mall. THIS IS ISLAM! This is what the Koran teaches...befriend and lie. ANYTHING...absolutely anything to own the world.

Do I hate Islam? No. Christianity was just as bad before, but Christianity has matured. Islam I simply want stopped because we don't have time to wait and hope it matures.

FINALLY!! Someone who gets it!! If anyone doubts this statement, simply look to urban Belgium (Sharia4Belgium), France, and England. They've already reached the stage of demanding changes to suit their culture.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Why let him live and take him to the hospital and waste resources. Should have blown his head off. But of course they want him alive so they can pretend to recover information. We all know the game, if you unarm yourself you die, if you're armed you live...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

yes! I agree! In fact let's take it to its logical conclusion and exterminate EVERYONE who follows ANY religion because they all preach the "murder/death/kill" method, don't they.

Then only the intelligent people who don't need a fairy tale to guide their existence will remain and we can all get on with living normal and intelligent lives! There's no place for preaching hatred and murder so let's kill them all!

#sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join