It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Give me a break. Your head is so deeply buried in the politically correct sand that you're half way to China.

Take a look around at crime reports in Europe (pick a country, any country!) and you'll clearly see what Islamic immigration is bringing us. From rapes to roving gangs scaring people from venturing out at night, if there's any such thing as Islamophobia, then Santa Claus is my lover.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Vigilante Justice is disgusting in a country that claims to have the right to a fair trial.

True this is why it's good I'm not running the country.

He'd plummet from the sidewalk to the street about fifty times before he made it into the courtroom.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Thank the stars you aren't running the country then

Would anyone else like to flex their digital muscles and puff their chests out and act all macho by describing vicious acts they would like to perform on the accused, against everything America stands for supposedly?
edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

FFS Fly, you were saying that the laws are the same in Australia for that type speech as they are in America. THAT is what you were discussing, and I have told you in no uncertain terms that NO, THEY ARE NOT.

If you don't think cutting off someone's head because of their nonacceptance of your YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION isn't the same as religious discrimination against THEIR RELIGION then something is wrong with you. If head hacking isn't discrimination then I don't know what is.

Read this again:
recruiting and selecting staff . Recruiting. Grab a dictionary.
edit on 26-9-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Just shoot him. No flexing needed.

He is a POS. His dispatch would not bring a tear.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

If you don't think cutting off someone's head because of their nonacceptance of your YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION isn't the same as religious discrimination against THEIR RELIGION isn't discrimination then something is wrong with you. If head hacking isn't discrimination then I don't know what it.

I never said ANYTHING of the sort and it is quite telling of your thoughts that you would falsely accuse me of this.

The topic you brought up was whether or not Australian workplace law was the same as American workplace law in regards to allowing employees TO SPEAK to each other about, or attempt to convert, to any religion. Somewhere along the way you have skipped a few chapters and falsely accused me of saying that Australian workplaces allow beheadings.

How bloody ridiculous. Poor form Fly, I expected better from you.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Just shoot him. No flexing needed.

He is a POS. His dispatch would not bring a tear.

For someone that loves and values the constitution that sure is hypocritical and breaks the 6th amendment.

Sure he is a POS but he does under the USA constitution have a right to a fair trial.

Unless he resists arrest and has a weapon then shoot him.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Bah! Who needs pesky Constitutions and Amendments and all that crap when there's a lynching to be had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If you don't think cutting off someone's head because of their nonacceptance of your YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION isn't the same as religious discrimination against THEIR RELIGION isn't discrimination then something is wrong with you. If head hacking isn't discrimination then I don't know what it.

I never said ANYTHING of the sort and it is quite telling of your thoughts that you would falsely accuse me of this.

The topic you brought up was whether or not Australian workplace law was the same as American workplace law in regards to allowing employees TO SPEAK to each other about, or attempt to convert, to any religion. Somewhere along the way you have skipped a few chapters and falsely accused me of saying that Australian workplaces allow beheadings.

How bloody ridiculous. Poor form Fly, I expected better from you.

You're comprehension skills are sadly lacking. I said you cant CONVERT co workers in the work place. Our laws and your laws are the same. It's called harassment if I don't want to talk about it. Sexual harassment, religious harassment, doesn't matter. Conversion falls under recruitment. Same #. Why can't you understand that? If I want you to convert but you don't want to, then cutting off your head CLEARLY falls under religious discrimination. Duh.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

In Calgary, where we have the largest mosque in North America, we do have one Iman speaking out and working to educate people as well as trying to stop ISIS recruitments here:

Syed Soharwardy

www.calgarysun.com...

Everyone is welcome to see Canada’s largest Baitun Nur mosque complex - 48,000 sq.ft built by the Ahmadiyya Muslim community in East Calgary. This unique Calgary landmark is one of the largest in North America and the largest in Calgary. It has become a gathering place for all cultures and religions. Open for public worship and prayer. Daily prayers - visit website for prayer times. On Fridays, more than 1,600 worshippers congregate here. The Ahmadiyyas follow the teachings of Muhammad, Jesus, Confucius, Buddha and Abraham. Join in on a tour. Multilingual programs. Private bookings and meetings for up to 500 people in the adjoining community centre. Dining hall and full service kitchen on-site. Multi-purpose gym available to groups. Library. Bookstore. Two annual festivals. This is a must see when you visit the city.

Imam Syed Badiuddin Soharwardy (b. 1955 in Karachi) is chairman of the Al-Madinah Calgary Islamic Assembly and is the founder and current president of the Islamic Supreme Council of Canada. In January 1998 he was a founding member of the group Muslims Against Terrorism.

P.S. I am not Muslim but I can see the difference: my neighbours that I adore could not be more peace loving and inspiring. On the other hand you have these extremists, ISIS. Just as with Christianity (my faith) there are varying degrees of following the example of Jesus or using that faith for your own personal gain, etc.
edit on 26/9/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/9/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

After this post I won't be responding to you any further, this is going in circles and I won't be baited.

After the discussion we had about American/Australia workplace law in relation to people trying to convert others you then CLEARLY AND FALSELY accused me of saying that Australian workplaces allow beheadings. YOUR WORDS, not mine.

Have a nice day.

Edit to add: Here are YOUR WORDS clearly accusing me of saying Aussie workplaces allow beheadings, rather than the subject of conversion:

If you don't think cutting off someone's head because of their nonacceptance of your YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION isn't the same as religious discrimination against THEIR RELIGION then something is wrong with you. If head hacking isn't discrimination then I don't know what is.

Oh and I should add I AM NOT MUSLIM. But thanks for falsely assuming I was.

(post by SLAYER69 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Extremism isn't limited to Islam. First and foremost, it is limited to stupidity and credulity.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Bah! Who needs pesky Constitutions and Amendments and all that crap when there's a lynching to be had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/sarcasm

I think this is more akin to a person's natural desire to want justice.

You really should try to control your emotions. They're a bit excessive.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
We knew it would begin on American soil, we had been warned repeatedly by the Islamic State of Daesh.

If you wonder: Islamic State of Daesh; means muslims who want to convert everyone to Islam and are bigots who try to force others to believe as they do.

The question will be, will our justice system admit or cover up the motive, my guess is Obama and his crew will call it workplace violence. Just wait and see if NBC,ABC,CBS etc don't try and cover it up by calling it workplace violence.

Just the basic facts make it clear that Daesh (bigots who try and force others to believe as they do)
are involved,
a beheading
after attempted conversion
with multiple Islamic tattoos
quite clear indeed.

Obama hid the Fort Hood massacre under the guise of workplace violence. I have no doubt he'll do it again this time.

After all Obama praised the Imam who issued a Fatwa on American troops in 2004.

pjmedia.com...

President Barack Obama went out of his way to heap praise on a particular Muslim cleric. The ideology of ISIL or al Qaeda or Boko Haram will wilt and die if it is consistently exposed, confronted, and refuted in the light of day. Look at the new Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies – Sheikh bin Bayyah described its purpose: “We must declare war on war, so the outcome will be peace upon peace.” A fine sentiment, but one that Sheikh Abdallah bin Bayyah probably does not mean in the way that Obama thinks he means it. The Washington Free Beacon first noticed the reference to bin Bayyah. It turns out, that President Obama’s exhibit moderate peaceful Muslim backed a fatwa in favor of killing American troops in 2004, in Iraq.

So this story is likely to get swept under the rug
by mainstream media
and the Obama administration,
as nothing to see here
look the other way
move along just regular workplace violence
pretend nothing happened.

Will most likely be the official government line.

What a bunch of politically correct monsters we have as a leadership and its sycophantic media.

edit on 12Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:28:11 -0500pm92609pmk265 by grandmakdw because: addition

edit on 12Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:30:06 -0500pm92609pmk265 by grandmakdw because: highlight

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Where did I accuse you of saying AU allows beheadings? I never said any such thing. Quote me where I said that.

I said your laws and our laws are the SAME regarding discrimination and workplace harassment. This includes unwanted religious banter. Obviously the woman didn't want to convert so that's why he killed her. Obviously he was harassing her and that's when he should have been fired.

(post by Kryties removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The shooting as a defense during the whole incident is where I am going.

But, if he were to be shot, or killed now, I would give exactly 0 craps.

edit on 26-9-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't get how one guy in a group setting could decapitate someone else. It's inconceivable to me that anyone around wouldn't have hell reign down on this maniac. I'd be lobbing any and everything I could use as a weapon at this idiot. I guess everyone just bailed?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I actually wondered that myself. If it were my workplace I'd be throwing everything I could get my hands on at the bloke, including the kitchen sink.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join