It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: FlySolo

Because in case you haven't noticed, things have changed lately. We are at war with a domestic enemy. Not all Muslims, just the extreme ones. The current constitution doesn't have an addendum to address this new phenomena.

There are many people, including a few in this thread, who insist on blaming all of Islam for the actions of an extremist few. I am attempting to remedy that falsehood is all.

Someone needs to explain to me why that only applies to 'muslims'

Now if it's the Jews, and christian's people sing a different tune.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Well, you'd better keep a wide berth from all Hispanics too.

www.nydailynews.com...

Also, I hear the Mafia can get pretty gruesome as well, so you'd better keep a wide berth from all Italians.

And, you know that 95% of serial killers are white males, so.......

Oh and don't forget those horrible acts committed by people with guns. You know what that means about all gun owners...

edit on 26-9-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
a reply to: ExquisitExamplE

What are they doing HERE anyway? They need to be back in their oil-rich countries. They treat their women like dirt, do not give them any rights, and if they have their way that's what you'll be seeing here. Get em outta here.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21
I was agreeing with you i will never put myself in direct contact with a single one of them and tg they choose the bigger citiesto live i reply to: grandmakdw

OMG I will never post from my tablet again I am so annoyed. Another thing, spell correction would be a really good tool, like word. Enough Rant.
I meant to post, I was agreeing with you I will never put myself in direct contact with a single one of them and thank 'G' they choose the bigger cities to live in and not the smaller ones that I live in...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

lol, been there done that

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Kryties

Just shoot him. No flexing needed.

He is a POS. His dispatch would not bring a tear.

Sorry but that isn't the American way. If he recovers then he will have his day in court like the law says he should have.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't forgot to gloss over my response to him. Oh wait, you already did. Fantastic.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

The police were cowering in their shoes, the man who stopped him was a normal person with a gun.
Another point for guns in the hands of law abiding citizens so of course the MSM is overlooking that little fact.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Because people that bash Christians and Jews are batting for the same team the Muslims are. I'm putting that in very, very general terms, that I hope you all understand. T&C's and all....

To be frank, I have seen the most vitriolic anti-theist friends I have, actually come to the defence of muslims in light of recent events, where even a year ago they were relentlessly bashing Christians and Jews. Hmmmm.....
edit on 26-9-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: grandmakdw

Well, you'd better keep a wide berth from all Hispanics too.

www.nydailynews.com...

Also, I hear the Mafia can get pretty gruesome as well, so you'd better keep a wide berth from all Italians.

And, you know that 95% of serial killers are white males, so.......

Oh and don't forget those horrible acts committed by people with guns. You know what that means about all gun owners...

Kaylaluv, this guy wasn't acting in any sort of organised group - except islam.

He was just a random guy. He wasn't a member of the mafia, he wasn't a member of a mexican drug cartel - but, he is a muslim.

Can we please, please just agree that there is a commonality here to what we are seeing in other places where the same demographic employs this technique.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

It's a classic leftist technique. Didn't you know you're a racist if you don't agree with Obama?

Read between the lines, because that's what the accusation is. Racism. What PC libtards fail to realize when making such accusations is that it doesn't have anything to do with race. There are white muslims. There are black muslims. There are indonesian muslims, east indian muslims, pakistani muslims, american/canadian/european, etc etc.

NOTHING to do with race. Just a religion that breeds people who like to behead others.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2014 by bumjuicer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i thought it was bad then i read the corps name, thats actually my surname!!! same spelling and everything.

jesus, why does this # follow me, i got cancer last month, lost my job now some insane person is beheading and stabbing people at a corp with my name - wtf man.

christ im scared to go down the shop the way things are going!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Can we please, please just agree that there is a commonality here to what we are seeing in other places where the same demographic employs this technique.

Here is what I see -- I see a guy who is mentally unstable, and who also thinks he is a devout Muslim. He sees on the news about the beheadings going on with the fanatical Muslim group, and his mental instability causes him to copy-cat what he sees.

I do NOT see this as a problem with Islam. I see this as a problem with mental instability combined with extensive media coverage of heinous events.

I saw a similar thing happen with the recent surge in suicides of young people/teens. A couple of teens commit suicide - it gets hammered in the news -- mentally unstable teens see the news, and it gives them the idea to commit suicide. There have always been mentally unstable teens, but teen suicide never happened in the large numbers that we are seeing now.

I also see the same thing with mass shootings. We have seen an uptick in mass shootings over the last 10 years or so. We can blame that on mentally unstable people who watch the "glorification" of a couple of mass shootings on TV and the internet.

24-hour cable and internet news is giving mentally unstable people all kinds of ideas.
edit on 27-9-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It seems like people are ignoring the fact that this guy flipped because he was fired. Not because he was a muslim. Does it really matter wether he beheaded someone or just shot up the workfloor, something that has been done before by non muslims?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh my bloody god. OK, we are obviously not going to agree that islam is just a teency little bit of a friggin problem.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude
It seems like people are ignoring the fact that this guy flipped because he was fired. Not because he was a muslim. Does it really matter wether he beheaded someone or just shot up the workfloor, something that has been done before by non muslims?

Tell me about the last time a christian beheaded someone when they got fired.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh my bloody god. OK, we are obviously not going to agree that islam is just a teency little bit of a friggin problem.

And apparently we are also not going to agree that mental instability is just a teency little bit of a problem here.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

No, the Christian crazy person method is to use their "God-given right to guns".

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Omg, beheading this, beheading that. He killed her. It doesn't matter how he killed her. A lot of people get killed in America. The vast majority of those murders is not done by muslims.

So what is the problem. The beheading or the murder?

It seems that people only respond to the fact that it is a beheading.

Kneejerks.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join