It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: NavyDoc

That is missing the point of my post entirely. Bad people are bad people. There are bad people everywhere. Some bad people are men, some bad people are women. Some bad people are white. Some bad people are black. Some bad people are heterosexual. Some bad people are homosexual. Some bad people are Muslim. Some bad people are Christian.

Not all men are bad. Not all women are bad. Not all white people are bad. Not all black people are bad. Not all heterosexuals are bad. Not all homosexuals are bad. Not all Muslims are bad. Not all Christians are bad.

Condemning a whole group just because some bad people belong to that group is short-sighted and ignorant. THAT is my point.

However, the part of the point that you fail to miss is that there are indeed bad people and groups of bad people and it does no one any service to ignore bad people in order to appear more tolerant. Obviously not all Muslims are bad, I entrusted my interpreter in Iraq, a Muslim (just the wrong kind of Muslim to the Jihadists), with my life and I'm still friends to him today. However, even he thinks Americans are moronic in their refusal to see the facts of the matter whilst stumbling over themselves to appear more tolerant and enlightened than their peers.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just want to point out that 9/11 gave us the Patriot Act, NDAA, DHS, TSA and a great loss of freedoms and privacy thanks to the NSA.

While I think it appropriate to punish this dirtbag, I fear the loss of freedoms if we (as a culture) start attacking others freedoms to honestly and peacefully practice.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I just want to point out that 9/11 gave us the Patriot Act, NDAA, DHS, TSA and a great loss of freedoms and privacy thanks to the NSA.

While I think it appropriate to punish this dirtbag, I fear the loss of freedoms if we (as a culture) start attacking others freedoms to honestly and peacefully practice.

Amen, in that we agree!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

However, the part of the point that you fail to miss is that there are indeed bad people and groups of bad people and it does no one any service to ignore bad people in order to appear more tolerant.

Omg, so many things wrong with this post, both logically and semantically.

She failed to miss?

I think you mean "missed" or "failed to understand".

Even then, how did she miss or ignore that there are bad people when she said this,

Bad people are bad people. There are bad people everywhere. Some bad people are men, some bad people are women. Some bad people are white. Some bad people are black. Some bad people are heterosexual. Some bad people are homosexual. Some bad people are Muslim. Some bad people are Christian.

However, even he thinks Americans are moronic in their refusal to see the facts of the matter whilst stumbling over themselves to appear more tolerant and enlightened than their peers.

Your muslim friend thinks Americans are morons for not hating muslims more. Really?
edit on 26-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

However, the part of the point that you fail to miss is that there are indeed bad people and groups of bad people and it does no one any service to ignore bad people in order to appear more tolerant. Obviously not all Muslims are bad, I entrusted my interpreter in Iraq, a Muslim (just the wrong kind of Muslim to the Jihadists), with my life and I'm still friends to him today. However, even he thinks Americans are moronic in their refusal to see the facts of the matter whilst stumbling over themselves to appear more tolerant and enlightened than their peers.

Who says to ignore bad people? The fact of the matter is that bad people are a group in themselves. Serial killers are a group in themselves. Rapists are a group in themselves. What is moronic is to say that all white men are serial killers, or that all black men are rapists -- or that all Muslims are going to chop our heads off.
edit on 26-9-2014 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I have no problem assisting this guys desire to take a dirt-nap.

I'd stand in line to help!

But just because some loser with a history of criminal violence claims Islam, I'm not one to start a jihad against all who practice that brand of faith.

There's one motto of our brave men fighting over there fighting these animals: "It's God's job to judge the terrorists.......it's our mission to arrange the meeting."

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

COEXIST...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I have no problem assisting this guys desire to take a dirt-nap.

I'd stand in line to help!

But just because some loser with a history of criminal violence claims Islam, I'm not one to start a jihad against all who practice that brand of faith.

There's one motto of our brave men fighting over there fighting these animals: "It's God's job to judge the terrorists.......it's our mission to arrange the meeting."

And I have no problem with that.

Look at recent history, though.

One shoe bomber, now we have TSA having us walk around bare foot in airports.
A mass shooting? We get people screaming to take away all guns.

One lone dirt-wad? Lets just scope out all religions, not just the one that dirtbags are shouting.

For me, personally, I'd settle for more freedoms, more risks, if it enabled me to take a bead with my Bersa on some whackjob waving a machete shouting "Jihad!"

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
It's a shame a few nutjobs insist on blaming an entire religion for the actions of a few, it's that type of thinking that leads to this sort of violence against innocents.

The religion is what spawned them. Though I agree that every member of the religion doesn't need to be blamed for the actions of the others as not all Muslims follow the extremist dogma. None of that changes what is at the heart of a lot of the violence though, which is ultimately the religion. The answer to that of course, is not more violence.

edit on 26-9-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Severed her head. That is a statement. He could have just started stabbing people but he made a statement. He is Muslim. He is now the first Muslim to behead someone in the US. Something we have been threatened with. Lone Wolf. That is the fear. Those who are delusional enough to think that what they are doing is for the greater good of someone who does not know that they exist.

When someone is Christian and they continue to ask people if they want to go to church or should repent and not drink on weekends...there are consequences. If there is someone who seems radical or pushy then they should be reported. Why not? Profiling stops crime. It is a fact.

It will be interesting to find out more about this guy in the coming days. I think we may go a little farther down the rabbit hole with who he may have been in contact with and maybe where he has traveled.

Beheading someone if a very hateful and personal attack.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Where's the outrage from Muslims about violent Islamics? Where's the condemning of ISIS by your average Muslim about beheadings?? It's not there to any decent level, because they are one and the same. They are both in the same bag. They are violent and need to be banned from this country or else put into camps, labor camps where they can be watched. Isn't that what we did to the Japanese during WW2? Give them 30 days to get out of the country, or else be rounded up and given jobs that pay at least a dollar a day.

I suppose you've chosen a fairly apt moniker for yourself, as "Are you kidding me?" is pretty much what ran through my head after reading your post. I suppose it was inevitable that some deluded scum such as yourself would advocate putting American citizens in "labor" (Read: concentration) camps on the basis of their religion. Your suggestion is an affront to the principles this country was founded, and the irony is I'm sure you think you're being a true patriot. It's unfortunate to say the least...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Shouldn't we equally vent our rage and scorn at those with the cheque books underwriting all this,there are many names in the USA,UK,Saudi Arabia,other arab states and elsewhere who just have signed the cheques then just sat back and watched the chaos.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Islam is a cancer to society and the radical element is near 70% from what I can tell. The other 30% are NOT radical, but don't dare speak out. Their "religion" dictates a world-wide takeover...war and death if need be. Anyone who tells you it is a religion of peace is lying and likely knows better. It is a ploy to attack from within and it is a valid, good plan considering how we are more afraid to be politically incorrect than we are to die.

My sources? My reasons for believing this other than my own two eyes? Speak to ANYONE who was in the military in the middle east in a combat position in a country with radical elements (Iraq, Syria, Iran, etc.). They will tell you what percentage is radical. They are my sources.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Are you actually serious????

Calling people who see Islam clearly as the threat it is "nutjobs" ??

The "few" you refer to are the NUTJOBS. The rest of us are normal humans who want to protect ourselves our families and our culture from destruction.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The attacker, identified as Alton Nolen, was shot by police and taken to hospital.

The report i heard is the suspect was shot by the chief operating officer of the business who is a CCW holder and a reserve police officer.

In this case i would put this as a win for the Second Amendment taking out a terrorist.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
What is moronic is to say that all white men are serial killers, or that all black men are rapists -- or that all Muslims are going to chop our heads off.

You may be right. But I certainly will give a wide berth to anyone I know is Muslim now.

Now that beheadings have started in the US, this is the first, it will spread like it did in the ME, I fear.

Best for my sake to keep as far away from known Muslims as I possibly can for my safety and the safety of my family.

I can't tell from looking who is a "good" person and who is a "bad" person.

All I know is that for now Muslims are the only ones I know of chopping off heads of people for not being a Muslim. That's all I need to know to keep my family and myself as safe as possible.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExquisitExamplE

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Where's the outrage from Muslims about violent Islamics? Where's the condemning of ISIS by your average Muslim about beheadings?? It's not there to any decent level, because they are one and the same. They are both in the same bag. They are violent and need to be banned from this country or else put into camps, labor camps where they can be watched. Isn't that what we did to the Japanese during WW2? Give them 30 days to get out of the country, or else be rounded up and given jobs that pay at least a dollar a day.

I suppose you've chosen a fairly apt moniker for yourself, as "Are you kidding me?" is pretty much what ran through my head after reading your post. I suppose it was inevitable that some deluded scum such as yourself would advocate putting American citizens in "labor" (Read: concentration) camps on the basis of their religion. Your suggestion is an affront to the principles this country was founded, and the irony is I'm sure you think you're being a true patriot. It's unfortunate to say the least...

With all due respect...as much as we may wish it wasn't true, it is a fact that Islam and Muslims are a threat to the USA and the world. I know we want to believe it is a hi-jacked religion...it isn't. I want to believe that the people of that religion want peace...they don't. This is their religion and it is their government, their god and their lives. The radical ones are fighting the war on the front line. The non-obvious radicals are fighting the infiltration from within. It is a quite simple and beautiful plan.

Occupy, fit in and live your life. Spread, grow and have children. Build Mosques, enter politics, police forces, etc. Grow the Islamic community within the target country. Then, when the numbers work...demand changes to reflect your religion. And so on. If that plan doesn't work...behead a co-worker. Plant a bomb. Go on a shooting spree at the mall. THIS IS ISLAM! This is what the Koran teaches...befriend and lie. ANYTHING...absolutely anything to own the world.

Do I hate Islam? No. Christianity was just as bad before, but Christianity has matured. Islam I simply want stopped because we don't have time to wait and hope it matures.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

lol;

how politically correct.

It's politically correct for right-wingers to be against political correctness.

because political correctness is simply groupthink of whatever political party or group you find yourself apart of.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey Obama!!! Look here and read this. Don't you DARE call this workplace violence. You know better. For a change, try telling the truth...try not lying (it isn't working for you anyway). This is TERRORISM! This is ISLAM! It is time to be a man, call it what it is and do something about it. Unless, of course...you support it.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
A wide berth to muslims what does a muslim look like, I'll bet he lookes just like your neighbor next door or just down the road scary times for all, me thinksreply to: grandmakdw

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join