It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

A man has beheaded a woman at a food-processing plant in Oklahoma, police have confirmed.

The knife attack happened at a food-processing plant in Moore on Thursday afternoon.

Police said the suspect also stabbed another woman in the incident at Vaughan Foods, after he was fired.

The attacker, identified as Alton Nolen, was shot by police and taken to hospital.

Moore Police say that the man had recently been trying to convert others to Islam. The FBI is involved in the case.

news.sky.com...

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

If true

Yet another extremely rare case where I'd be ok with Police brutality.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

If true

Yet another extremely rare case where I'd be ok with Police brutality.

Could not agree more and I would even offer my old steel toe caps so the officer's did not hurt there feet on this bone head evil scumbag.

link   
Oh My, How terrible. The police should have put a bullet right between his eyes.

+10 more 
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Okay...

I get you have a vendetta against Islam, but i respectfully ask you to not pollute this thread with Islamophobic sentiments, before we even have any solid evidence as to what actually happened.

Thanks.
edit on 26-9-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I agree.

Such violent crimes should be met with full force providing alternate methods prove fruitless.

(post by FlySolo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What evil lurks in the hearts of man, and all that was needed was a role model to allow this idiot to think of cutting the head off a co-worker? America is sending death from the sky onto people who are politically related to the British rapper who enjoys seeing heads roll, and this Oklahoma fellow will get a fair trial. Betcha he won't be mixed in with the prison population though, this guy has crossed a line which few inmates would accept as even close to normal behavior, even for a maniac, and he wouldn't last long in general population.
edit on 26-9-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

If this is true then I hope (and expect) he gets punished to the fullest extent of the law.

It's a shame a few nutjobs insist on blaming an entire religion for the actions of a few, it's that type of thinking that leads to this sort of violence against innocents.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

But the actions of the few are increasing on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Islam conversion attempts should be reported to employers and homeland security asap. No messing around with this religion.

Why is that? I thought America valued freedom of speech, was I wrong?

If you had have said "Conversion to the religious practices of ISIS" instead of a blanket "Islam conversion" or words to that effect then I would totally agree with you.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Kryties

But the actions of the few are increasing on a daily basis.

Yes, a few. Not the entirety. Thanks for confirming that.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

If this is true then I hope (and expect) he gets punished to the fullest extent of the law.

It's a shame a few nutjobs insist on blaming an entire religion for the actions of a few, it's that type of thinking that leads to this sort of violence against innocents.

It's just that...you know...

...It does seem to be muslims with a penchant for decapitating other people, doesn't it?

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: FlySolo

Islam conversion attempts should be reported to employers and homeland security asap. No messing around with this religion.

Why is that? I thought America valued freedom of speech, was I wrong?

If you had have said "Conversion to the religious practices of ISIS" instead of a blanket "Islam conversion" or words to that effect then I would totally agree with you.

Most employee policies exclude freedom of speech. In fact, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to promote your religion in any work place other than wearing your own religious symbols, clothing, etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

...It does seem to be muslims with a penchant for decapitating other people, doesn't it?

SOME Muslims, yes. Definitely not ALL though, in fact nowhere near all.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
a reply to: xavi1000

Okay...

I get you have a vendetta against Islam, but i respectfully ask you to not pollute this thread with Islamophobic sentiments, before we even have any solid evidence as to what actually happened.

Thanks.

Hah, not vendetta , clear truth only.Did you listen this

ISIS Spokesman Calls on Muslims in the West to Kill Americans, Europeans, Australians, Canadians

Maybe this man literally listen to ISIS spokeman

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Do you have some sort of proof that this particular employer disallows that type of speech?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join