It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I don't get how one guy in a group setting could decapitate someone else. It's inconceivable to me that anyone around wouldn't have hell reign down on this maniac. I'd be lobbing any and everything I could use as a weapon at this idiot. I guess everyone just bailed?

We don't know all the facts yet, it simply could be the victims worked in an isolated area. Packaging plants usually are pretty large, with lots of places to be. So it isn't like people bailed, they simply just couldn't hear or see anything. And if you are not expecting to be beheaded, you might not be afraid.

Also being reported, the CEO of the company shot this guy. Oklahoma has concealed carry laws.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
OH MY, RIP

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

Give me a break. Your head is so deeply buried in the politically correct sand that you're half way to China.

Take a look around at crime reports in Europe (pick a country, any country!) and you'll clearly see what Islamic immigration is bringing us. From rapes to roving gangs scaring people from venturing out at night, if there's any such thing as Islamophobia, then Santa Claus is my lover.

And here we go again. Please do not derail the thread with personal attacks and excuses.

Studies in the UK show that Muslim immigrants are more likely to condemn both, violent acts and the support of terrorism. Indeed, those actually born in the country displayed higher susceptibility to extremism and terrorism.

Group 1 showed the most condemnation of violent protest and terrorism. Group 1 was more likely (compared with group 2) to include people unavailable for work (mostly women who were looking after the home) and migrants born outside of the UK who would therefore have migrated to the UK; Group 1 compared with 2, reported a greater number of social contacts, lower social capital, and marginally more depressive symptoms.

www.plosone.org...

Recent immigrants, on the other hand, were far less likely to support violent protest, even if they felt unwelcome in their adopted communities.

Those most likely to condemn terrorism were more likely to include migrants born outside of the UK, as well as people unavailable for work (mostly stay-at-home mothers). They also reported a greater number of social contacts and were less likely to be unemployed.

They were also more likely to report symptoms of depression than the reference group.

Curiously they reported low levels of social capital, as measured by satisfaction with the area were they lived, trust in their neighbours and feelings of safety.
'A low score, therefore, reflected fears associated with the neighbourhood, including violence in the community,' the researchers wrote.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Do you have any statistics directly linking Muslim immigration to violent acts in Europe? If you do, do you have any evidence directly linking the migrants themselves (and not their descendents) to such violent acts?

You just sound like every other intolerant individual who generalises and condemns a population. I have no doubts that some immigrants may engage in criminal activity, but for you to categorically deny Islamophobia on the basis of unsubstantiated allegations shows me just the type of person you really are.
edit on 26-9-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Read my last post to you, I clearly linked the quote there.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yeah, Islam is a 'peaceful' religion
Soooo not true

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Especially when earlier reports stated that there were hundreds of workers there!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

According to a new study from the Crime Prevention Council, Brå, it is four times more likely that a known rapist is born abroad, compared to persons born in Sweden. Resident aliens from Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia dominate the group of rape suspects

In Oslo, Norway, immigrants were involved in two out of three rape charges in 2001. The numbers in Denmark were the same, and even higher in the city of Copenhagen with three out of four rape charges. Sweden has a larger immigrant, including Muslim, population than any other country in northern Europe. The numbers there are likely to be at least as bad as with its Scandinavian neighbors. The actual number is thus probably even higher than what the authorities are reporting now, as it doesn’t include second generation immigrants. Lawyer Ann Christine Hjelm, who has investigated violent crimes in Svea high court, found that 85 per cent of the convicted rapists were born on foreign soil or by foreign parents.

This is from 2005 , 9 years ago

majorityrights.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

If you don't think cutting off someone's head because of their nonacceptance of your YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGION isn't the same as religious discrimination against THEIR RELIGION then something is wrong with you. If head hacking isn't discrimination then I don't know what is.

Where in those lines do I accuse you of saying AU allows beheadings? You're talking the way teenagers do.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

You whole post is making the false assumption that I do not recognise that there is an threat from a group of extremists who claim to identify with Islam. That would be incorrect and I challenge you to find ANY post of mine that disproves that.

My only issue is the small subset of intolerant people who insist on painting all of Islam with the same brush, rather than recognising it for what it is, a minority extremist movement condemned by all other Muslims.

I am not quite sure how I can make that any clearer to people, and I would appreciate it if you could stop making false assumptions about me as it is simply not fair and only serves to detract from your own argument.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
there's a lot of it about.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Thanks for the stats. Finally some proper discourse and evidence.

Yes, it would appear that violent crime is committed by some immigrants, but as i said in another thread, it may have to do with social services, the immigrant's background and the such. I'm not sure what the social services were like in Norway/Sweden etc. 9 years ago, but there isn't any evidence linking the actual religion of Islam to the violence, is there? Other than the fact that the perpetrators were most likely Muslim themselves.

It would appear that a number of things could have contributed to violent crime, and it wouldn't only be Islam. One's life experiences may contribute to the crime for example. As would the social services not properly accommodating and enabling a smooth transition into society.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not excusing Islam. I'm just stating that violent crimes on behalf of immigrants may have their roots elsewhere, and not specifically in Islam itself (as others are implying/stating).

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My only issue is the small subset of intolerant people who insist on painting all of Islam with the same brush, rather than recognising it for what it is, a minority extremist movement condemned by all other Muslims.

Not true. Even if 1% of 1.6 Billion Muslims are extreme, then that makes 16 million radicals. 16,000,000. Hardly a minority army.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"Muslim Rape Wave in Sweden"

"According to a new study from the Crime Prevention Council, Br�, it is four times more likely that a known rapist is born abroad, compared to persons born in Sweden. Resident aliens from Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia dominate the group of rape suspects. According to these statistics, almost half of all perpetrators are immigrants. In Norway and Denmark, we know that non-Western immigrants, which frequently means Muslims, are grossly overrepresented on rape statistics."

"The numbers there are likely to be at least as bad as with its Scandinavian neighbors. The actual number is thus probably even higher than what the authorities are reporting now, as it doesn't include second generation immigrants. Lawyer Ann Christine Hjelm, who has investigated violent crimes in Svea high court, found that 85 per cent of the convicted rapists were born on foreign soil or by foreign parents."
www.sullivan-county.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Not true. Even if 1% of 1.6 Billion Muslims are extreme, then that makes 16 million radicals. 16,000,000. Hardly a minority army.

Actually it is, by the very dictionary definition of the word ISIS and other terrorist organisations form a minority of Islam as a whole.

mi·nor·i·ty (m-nôr-t, -nr-, m-)
n. pl. mi·nor·i·ties

1. a. The smaller in number of two groups forming a whole.
b. A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.
2. a. A racial, religious, political, national, or other group thought to be different from the larger group of which it is part.
b. A group having little power or representation relative to other groups within a society.
c. A member of one of these groups. See Usage Note at color.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You're comparing radicals with the moderates. Apples and oranges. Minorities in other religions don't take on world governments. They don't assemble for the purpose of war or to form a Caliphate. What these "minorities" have done is separate from the majority to form their own coalition. An army of 16,000,000. Now they are classified as an ARMY with their own views and doctrines which go against the standard. An army of 16 m is no laughing matter and to downplay them as a simple minority is foolish. They are their own entity now which in some circumstance might make them a Majority.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

There was a topic on that, I think it got closed.

A few years back I started a topic on the situation in Europe, many European posters verified there was an increasing problem, that continues to be whitewashed by their governments.

This guy seems to be a recent convert, so how does that happen you can be so influenced to commit such a heinous act so quickly, just like the Europeans flocking to ISIS to join.

edit on 013030p://bFriday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

You're comparing radicals with the moderates. Apples and oranges. Minorities in other religions don't take on world governments. They don't assemble for the purpose of war or to form a Caliphate. What these "minorities" have done is separate from the majority to form their own coalition. An army of 16,000,000. Now they are classified as an ARMY with their own views and doctrines which go against the standard. An army of 16 m is no laughing matter and to downplay them as a simple minority is foolish. They are their own entity now which in some circumstance might make them a Majority.

Please explain how that has anything to do with it being wrong to blame the entire religion of Islam for the actions of an extremist breakaway group?

If I didn't know better I would say you are deliberately trying to confuse the issue. Perhaps you are?
edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, seeing as this thread has diverted so far away from the actual topic at hand...

People should really stop engaging in personal attacks and generalisations.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join