It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beheads Female Colleague In Workplace

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

If Christians were doing it, I would advocate the same thing. Doesn't matter. They need to clean up their back yard pronto. If they can't do it then the government should. Someone should.

AND THEY ARE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Do the 5 Arab nations in the Coalition not exist? Invisible perhaps?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Great. Now we can all look forward to Islamic crazies beheading us on our own turf.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

What amazes me is that people are taking this whole "he was trying to convert co-workers to Islam" as fact.

Nobody here has ever worked with other people or what?

"Nolen did what? Cut off her head? Say......wasn't he Muslim?"

"Yeah, he was telling me the other day how he converted to Islam! He told me all about it"

"He even tried to get me to come along to a mosque if I was interested"

"Wow...those guys from ISIS do the same with all the cutting off heads! We should tell the FBI!!"

If I tell a co-worker about how I watched V for vendetta and the next week I'd shoot my boss for firing me you'd probably read about an anarchist freedom fighter on a rampage.

Let's just wait with the conclusions.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I'm sure Oklahoma will put him in the express lane.

If he isn't dead already, condition unknown?

All religious arguments aside, for what he did.

That works for me.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Great. Now we can all look forward to Islamic crazies beheading us on our own turf.

"Let there be no compulsion in religion" (Qur'an 2:256)

What part of that verse does ISIS who claim to be following the Quran not understand?
What good will it do to behead people just because they refused to accept their barbaric, hypocritical ideology?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
ITA.
So wonderfully said.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

That works for me.

It actually doesn't work for me. I could be wrong but isn't their a martyrdom "clause" somewhere in the extremist texts?

Regardless of my thoughts on the death penalty, I most certainly wouldn't wish to punish him in a way that makes him a martyr.

I would advocate more for the rest of his life staring at 4 walls with 1 hours exercise a week in a glorified dogcage. Lets see how his terrorist resolve holds up after several decades of that.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

That works for me.

It actually doesn't work for me. I could be wrong but isn't their a martyrdom "clause" somewhere in the extremist texts?

Regardless of my thoughts on the death penalty, I most certainly wouldn't wish to punish him in a way that makes him a martyr.

I would advocate more for the rest of his life staring at 4 walls with 1 hours exercise a week in a glorified dogcage. Lets see how his terrorist resolve holds up after several decades of that.

I agree as long as you are the paying for it or put him in your prison.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Execution costs more than life imprisonment anyway so it's a win-win. Not only does he not get martyrdom but the taxpayers save a lot of money!!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Vaughan Foods ... it's a food processing plant. What foods are processed there? How far is it distributed? This is a reminder that people who handle our food could easily attack our country through our food supplies as well. You never know who is handling the processed foods.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Yes ANOTHER reason to stay away from processed food and eat Natural :-)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Execution costs more than life imprisonment anyway so it's a win-win. Not only does he not get martyrdom but the taxpayers save a lot of money!!

I will give them the bullet for free.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Is this the start of things here in the US?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I will give them the bullet for free.

Not quite sure what they would do with it, unless he is in one of the few states that allow execution by firing squad. Make it into a nice necklace perhaps?

Then again you are not the Judge, nor I suspect will you be on the jury so methinks that poor old lonesome bullet is going to be sitting on a shelf somewhere thinking about all his buddies having the time of their lives being fired from all those millions of guns out there!

Poor bullet

edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It actually doesn't work for me. I could be wrong but isn't their a martyrdom "clause" somewhere in the extremist texts

If he isn't some sort of Religious zealot and turns out to be some sort of run of the mill psycho who would look at him as a martyr?

If on the other hand he was some sort of Religious Zealot who accidentally came into some sort of extreme violence before trial would seem justifiable before he gets rewarded for the beheading of a workmate with three hots and a cot for life.

edit on 26-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This sort of happening is just horrendous. I approve of the cop who fired his gun. It was necessary and just.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Is this the start of things here in the US?

What? A guy get's fired and kills some co-workers? Nah...that's nothing new.

Oh, you were talking about something else. So sorry, carry on....

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Oh brother. Why are you arguing this? You can't promote your religion in a work place if it becomes uncomfortable to co workers. It's called harassment or can be considered harassment if they persist.

Under federal and state legislation, unlawful discrimination occurs when someone, or a group of people, is treated less favourably than another person or group because of their race, colour, national or ethnic origin; sex, pregnancy or marital status; age; disability; religion; sexual preference; trade union activity; or some other characteristic specified under anti-discrimination or human rights legislation.

Workplace discrimination can occur in:

recruiting and selecting staff
terms, conditions and benefits offered as part of employment
who receives training and what sort of training is offered
who is considered and selected for transfer, promotion, retrenchment or dismissal.

www.humanrights.gov.au...

If I was working beside you and kept talking about god and Christianity, wanting you to come to my church and kept on even if you told me enough, I could be reprimanded or fired.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If he isn't some sort of Religious zealot and turns out to be some sort of run of the mill psycho who would look at him as a martyr?

Then my point would be mute and I could only resort to my stance on the death penalty itself, which is obviously off-topic to this thread so I shall not discuss that.

If on the other hand he was some sort of Religious Zealot who accidentally come into some sort of extreme violence before trial would seem justifiable before he gets rewarded to three hots and a cot for life.

I would then also hope that the person(s) who "accidentally caused violence" on him were also punished accordingly and to the fullest extent of the law.

Vigilante Justice is disgusting in a country that claims to have the right to a fair trial.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Kryties

Oh brother. Why are you arguing this? You can't promote your religion in a work place if it becomes uncomfortable to co workers. It's called harassment or can be considered harassment if they persist.

Under federal and state legislation, unlawful discrimination occurs when someone, or a group of people, is treated less favourably than another person or group because of their race, colour, national or ethnic origin; sex, pregnancy or marital status; age; disability; religion; sexual preference; trade union activity; or some other characteristic specified under anti-discrimination or human rights legislation.

Workplace discrimination can occur in:

recruiting and selecting staff
terms, conditions and benefits offered as part of employment
who receives training and what sort of training is offered
who is considered and selected for transfer, promotion, retrenchment or dismissal.

www.humanrights.gov.au...

If I was working beside you and kept talking about god and Christianity, wanting you to come to my church and kept on even if you told me enough, I could be reprimanded or fired.

FFS Fly, you were saying that the laws are the same in Australia for that type speech as they are in America. THAT is what you were discussing, and I have told you in no uncertain terms that NO, THEY ARE NOT.

If you can provide some sort of proof that I am wrong IN THIS REGARD then please feel free to do so, considering of course that it is the topic that YOU brought up.

BTW - NONE of that page you linked says ANYTHING about discussing religion with people in Australian workplaces.
edit on 26/9/2014 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join