It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying a mexican flag in the USA is un AMERICAN please show respect :@@:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

So what are you saying that one black guy in a youtube video means, that there isn't any problem with the confederate flag being flown? Thats almost comical. I have only been in VA for 3 years and I can see the problems it has created.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Would it be offensive if I raised a pure-white flag, or a Lego flag, or a Detroit Diesel flag - would this be deemed acceptable?

If I was in the land of the free I would like to hoist the Wallabies flag and Freo Dockers flag and I would hope someone didn't go bat-ship crazy that I did so - after all, they display, and proudly so, my hearts allegiance.

Think about that for a moment.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

So what are you saying that one black guy in a youtube video means, that there isn't any problem with the confederate flag being flown? Thats almost comical. I have only been in VA for 3 years and I can see the problems it has created.

Do not put words in my mouth.

You said "just ask any black man about a confederate flag".
Turns out I found any black man and quite likes the confederate flag.
I think your generalities are quite wrong and was simply pointing out how your reasoning is flawed.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Mmm...nationalism.

Ultra, right-wing nationalism. What a patriot she is.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

There is a gif or jpeg of Hermann Goering and the Nuremburg Trials, explaining that same point.. It boiled down to get 'them' (the 'enemy de jour' ) on their home turf so the Dep.t of Defense doing 'offensive' crap...

Dieter and the Sprockets "Vat is up is down.."

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Seems interesting they would want to repatriate for something that was grown on Jefferson's farm.

I made a side point, that has nothing to do with the paper I attached, sorry, didn't mean to confuse.

Talk about forgetting your history. It must have really been about something else that was just a bad excuse.

What? Now I am confused.
edit on 9/24/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: formatting

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Gawd people like this..are complete idiots. Is it also unamerican to deny someone's first amendment right.

So this woman is proud of where she came from..why does that make her bad? She loves her country, being in america doesn't stop that.

If it was so good then why did she leave?
Is she here legally?
I think that the Border patrol should start checking the immigration status of residents of foreign flag waving homes and cars.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

I think that the Border patrol should start checking the immigration status of residents of foreign flag waving homes and cars.

I guess they better start with the White House...

Or the UN headquarters in New York...

Non-patriotic heretic bastages....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Seems interesting they would want to repatriate for something that was grown on Jefferson's farm.

I made a side point, that has nothing to do with the paper I attached, sorry, didn't mean to confuse.

Talk about forgetting your history. It must have really been about something else that was just a bad excuse.

What? Now I am confused.

LOL I guess I am as well sorry..

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Do not put words in my mouth.

You said "just ask any black man about a confederate flag".
Turns out I found any black man and quite likes the confederate flag.
I think your generalities are quite wrong and was simply pointing out how your reasoning is flawed.

So you found one black guy in one youtube? How proud. We will just forget about the rest then, all because of this one. SO does that mean the use of the "N" word is acceptable because I can find a black man that it doesn't offend? Do you need your daily dose of arguing that much to bring this convoluted idea forward? I am not putting any words in your mouth only questioning your logic.

Who in their right mind searches the internet for that one youtube with a black man that the confederate flag doesn't offend? Someone looking for a fight I suppose. I am done fighting with people like you, arguing with these kinds of people is like sitting in the kiddy pool with the water running it goes around and around. Find someone else.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I flew a rebel flag when I was working in NY. lol They were acting worse than this lady in the vid.
That's what this lady should do just to throw people off. Put a Mexican flag beside a rebel flag. High and proud. If it makes yankess mad then I'm all for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGraceI am done fighting with people like you, arguing with these kinds of people is like sitting in the kiddy pool with the water running it goes around and around. Find someone else.

Wow you were fighting? I was just discussing current issues on a public forum.

People like me? Stay Classy!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

So we rolled over and smiled while the "masses" washed over us, killing any sort of "California Dreamin'" in less than 20 years.

And what happened when all of those less fortunate got to the party? They kicked us out like we were the caterers.

?

I apologize in advance...I am sick as hell right now and when I read this on page two or three I was all woozy from a head cold and these couple of lines confused the hell out of me

So this is gonna be a dumb question I am sure but I am gonna try

When you wrote those lines did you mean the 2014 overrun of Mexicans on America or the massacre of Indians and Manifest Destiny?

jeebus I need my Nyquil bad

edit on 25-9-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
My mother was a real estate agent and I can remember how she would get upset at other peoples yards when she had a house listed in that area. So I am just going to throw out my take on something that may be going on here.

I am not saying this is for sure but I think she could be throwing her tantrum because (well at least partially because) she has houses listed near there and doesn't want potential buyers to see a Mexican presence in the neighborhood.

Or she is just an idiot for making a video and posting it of her throwing a tantrum and not knowing they had every right to fly that flag. I say she was an idiot because it was dumb as hell to have that associated with her real estate firm. I wonder if she was driving around at the time advertising herself (you know how they have placards on their cars). Stupid..stupid people.

Well if I read everything correctly she exercised her rights to be an arse and her employer exercised their rights not to keep employing her the homeowners were kind enough not to shoot her for acting crazy on their property.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It's funny to me as a non u.s. citizen that anyone would get worked up over a flag, that is truly an American trait. I think Bill Hicks summed it up perfectly. It's just a piece of cloth with colours on it, nothing to get your pants in a twist over.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I wonder if she would be as upset if she drove by a house flying the marine corps flag?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
So she got fired for using her first amendment rights? Yeah that sounds about right.

Would you please point out where it says anything about uploading a video to the internet in the first amendment?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
People are easily lured into arguing over nonsense so as to be distracted from issues about jobs, economy, foreign warring. The same old sad excuse for politicians are holding office despite what is happening to the average citizen. Better that someone be upset and focused on a person over a flag then the crooked politician.

When men with a less then 10% positive rating get reelected, what can one say except 'you want crap, you got it'.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Couldn't agree more with the OP! F&S!

Almost sounds like another version of ISIL/Duck Dynasty ideology. You know, the one that demands you either "convert or die."

I'd bet $100 against a doughnut hole that if you check the political party affiliation of the offended lady shooting the video, we'd find out that she's either T.P./Republican and/or Libertarian.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join