It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying a mexican flag in the USA is un AMERICAN please show respect :@@:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

So you're saying that we should kick out Americans that fly the Stars and Stripes in Canada then? That'd be a shame. I really like Susan. She's a chef from NYC.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Keep deluding yourself with images of grandeur then. When we stop mercilessly killing innocents and claiming terrorism as the cause, maybe the world looks at us differently. When a nation after all that has happened post 9/11 is still shocked and enraged into war by something as fake as ISIS, it tells me we've got a long way to go. Keep waving that flag, "patriot" lmao.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum
In California, you can't walk 10 feet without hearing Spanish.

Do your ears bleed when that happens?

Even our stores now have have Spanish sub-text.

Oh, NO! Not Spanish sub-text!! How do you manage??? How do you make it through the day???

In my opinion, anyone who comes here for a meal ticket, is an abomination to this nation

And it's a known fact that Mexicans who emigrate are all here for a meal ticket.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm all good with it if they come here Legally, and go through the process of becoming citizens.

I work with enough of them, that, there are a few bad ones that give the good ones a bad rap. Of course, the ones I don't

particularly care for are the ones that act like we owe them something. Sorry got off topic.

On topic, I am not too upset by it, HOWEVER.......If you can't fly the stars and stripes in your yard, or place of business

without being harassed, and or fined for doing so, well, shouldn't be able to fly yours either. Plenty of examples on

youtube.

If I moved to Mexico, I'd sure

as hell learn Spanish.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Until you work with them, you don't know them

You also must know nothing about what happens when you let a cancer continue to grow...

This: usnews.nbcnews.com...

Within 30 years, America will not even be recognizable.
There's a hostile takeover happening right under our noses but you and others just scream "freedom".
edit on 24-9-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

S since whites may not be the majority that means america will not be recognizable?
Are you serious right now.....
You are right about a cancer causing problems in this nation, your just looking at the wrong thing IMO.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There's an ideological shift happening, so yes, it will be unrecognizable.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And our people who we have "VOTED" into office are letting it happen, and for what boys and girls???????

More votes, for the A$$ hats that should have no control over anything except their own bladder and spincter, we would hope............

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I am not even waste my time to give a comment on this utter narrow minded idiot...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing wrong with putting up a flag to show pride in where you are from. Nothing. How many flags of all nationalities flying in all countries during the world cup? You should be proud of where you are from. In America, especially, you should be free to fly a flag from your country of origin.

If you want to talk about illegal immigrants, or the border or paths to citizenship etc. That's a whole other topic. In America, we have freedom. Yes?

To all those saying "...then go back to where you came from if your so proud of it.." I say then why don't you go back home unless you are a native american.

What's wrong with people these days.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You also must know nothing about what happens when you let a cancer continue to grow...

There's a hostile takeover happening right under our noses but you and others just scream "freedom".

I've worked with Mexicans for many years. They are not any different than the average American. Well, except that they come from a culture that respects loyalty and a hard days work. My Mexican employees have been with me for years, except for the two I just hired, and it seems that the white/black folks don't stick around...no matter how well they are paid.

But I see from your link that you are worried about whites losing their majority status. Why does that matter? Are you scared of people of color? Or perhaps you believe the white race needs to remain supreme in numbers?

Could you clarify for us?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I already answered this question. Ideological shift.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Absolutely nothing wrong with putting up a flag to show pride in where you are from. Nothing. How many flags of all nationalities flying in all countries during the world cup? You should be proud of where you are from. In America, especially, you should be free to fly a flag from your country of origin.

If you want to talk about illegal immigrants, or the border or paths to citizenship etc. That's a whole other topic. In America, we have freedom. Yes?

To all those saying "...then go back to where you came from if your so proud of it.." I say then why don't you go back home unless you are a native american.

Your absolutely right, there's a lot more wrong with "OUR" people. Because they are letting these things happen. We are all here from another country, in one way or another. But like I said, there are people who owned a business that flew like 15 different flags, the US flag was one, they got a hefty fine for the US flag, the rest is ok, another guy got kicked out of his condo, because he had one on his deck.

Now you tell me who has the problem. We are being FORCED to do something, that we learned to be proud of, that it's not ok now.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I have worked with "them".

We can only hope that in 30 years, we won't have a bunch of old white men making laws for everyone. We can only hope to have TRUE representation!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a reply to: sheepslayer247

I already answered this question. Ideological shift.

Only whites have the "right" ideology?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepolish1
But like I said, there are people who owned a business that flew like 15 different flags, the US flag was one, they got a hefty fine for the US flag, the rest is ok, another guy got kicked out of his condo, because he had one on his deck.

Do you have sources for these stories, because in the second one (if it was the one posted recently) the condo changed their policy to allow his flag...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If that cancer you talk about is people with your mindset then yes, I agree America will be unrecognizable in a few decades.

We cannot let ignorance run rampant.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepolish1

originally posted by: amazing

Your absolutely right, there's a lot more wrong with "OUR" people. Because they are letting these things happen. We are all here from another country, in one way or another. But like I said, there are people who owned a business that flew like 15 different flags, the US flag was one, they got a hefty fine for the US flag, the rest is ok, another guy got kicked out of his condo, because he had one on his deck.

Now you tell me who has the problem. We are being FORCED to do something, that we learned to be proud of, that it's not ok now.

That's BS. The people that were "fined" we never fined at all, as the city backed off after pressure from Fox and Breitbart. The potential fine was because they were not flying the flag properly, from my understanding.

Also from Breitbart, the balcony flag was against the complex's policy and he was asked to take it down, but the management again backed-off because of pressure.

It seems that the flag-waving patriots in this country have become too politically correct and do not believe people should follow city codes or the terms of a rental agreement. God forbid an apartment decide that they do not want ANYTHING to be hung from a balcony so it doesn't look like 3rd world trash.

It's these loons that are the problem. They use their ignorant political motives to force the rest of us to comply with their beliefs.

Patriots they are not.

(post by Iiber8 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
As long as its not flown above the Red, White and Blue (that's the law) other than that they can fly any peace of cloth they want. I might just fly my boxers on a pole just to tick off the tighty whitey crowed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join