It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ezekiel 38,39, Psalm 91 ATTACK to Happen on Yom Kippur 10~4~2014 ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BOOKOFTHOTH

originally posted by: BOOKOFTHOTH
YES-YOU-ARE THE MESSIER!

Well; I do clean up my room when I have visitors; no need for name calling.

If you are looking after a kosher prophet for the jews, the available choices are listed here.

PS : Is your room clean now ? No more monsters under the bed or corpses in the closet ?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A letter from Iran supreme leader to the Youth in Europe and North America

originally posted by: mideast
I have found this letter regarding the recent events. It has been published by the Iranian leader directly.

I think it suggests a good way to find out about Islam to the people of west.

there you go:

In the name of God, the Beneficent the Merciful

To the Youth in Europe and North America,

The recent events in France and similar ones in some other Western countries have convinced me to directly talk to you about them. I am addressing you, [the youth], not because I overlook your parents, rather it is because the future of your nations and countries will be in your hands; and also I find that the sense of quest for truth is more vigorous and attentive in your hearts.

~~~~~~~

The histories of the United States and Europe are ashamed of slavery, embarrassed by the colonial period and chagrined at the oppression of people of color and non-Christians. Your researchers and historians are deeply ashamed of the bloodsheds wrought in the name of religion between the Catholics and Protestants or in the name of nationality and ethnicity during the First and Second World Wars. This approach is admirable.

By mentioning a fraction of this long list, I don’t want to reproach history; rather I would like you to ask your intellectuals as to why the public conscience in the West awakens and comes to its senses after a delay of several decades or centuries.Why should the revision of collective conscience apply to the distant past and not to the current problems? Why is it that attempts are made to prevent public awareness regarding an important issue such as the treatment of Islamic culture and thought?

~~~~~~~~~
My second request is that in reaction to the flood of prejudgments and disinformation campaigns, try to gain a direct and firsthand knowledge of this religion. The right logic requires that you understand the nature and essence of what they are frightening you about and want you to keep away from.

I don’t insist that you accept my reading or any other reading of Islam. What I want to say is: Don’t allow this dynamic and effective reality in today’s world to be introduced to you through resentments and prejudices. Don’t allow them to hypocritically introduce their own recruited terrorists as representatives of Islam.

~~~~~~~~
Seyyed Ali Khamenei

21st Jan. 2015

source

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thank you for replying to my post. If I may, Jesus Christ was a mythical story to describe the archetypes within mankind. The old writers knew about the psyche and how mankind is a chick developing inside an egg. As above, so below describes this relationship we have with our species. The EGO, Consciousness, and the Collective was studied for many years (Can't give a time because the "Authorities" lie about everything so there is no telling how long we've been here... and where is here?).

"Chosen people" well the winners write history so I am sure a long time ago in a galaxy far away, the "Winners" slaughtered the masses so they can pass their propaganda throughout history while displaying their "Orphan" achetype to the world. At some point, enough is enough with the "Victim" state of consciousness and attempting to justify demonic actions by using an entitlement excuse. Those who have eyes can see the state of the collective consciousness which will eventually filter down to the little folks with little antennas. Humankind is crying for a savior, mankind must look inside and save themselves from total extinction.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BLAQHAZE137

The only biblical character who's historicity has been proven is Pontius Pilate : the one famous for washing his hands and quoting that he doesn't want to have anything to do with the whole thing ...

History has always been written by winners, but it has been achieved by the whole humanity.
There need to be a loser so that there is a winner; a draw is fine too if you consider it's the spirit of the game that is the most important.
Unfortunately, unless some start realising what's going on, they are heading for the crash.

Rabbi David Rosen Reveals The Most Dangerous Thing For Religion

Iran Sanctions Supporters Don't Want To Improve Nuclear Talks. They Want To Destroy Them.

edit on 23-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BLAQHAZE137

originally posted by: BLAQHAZE137

Take a peek at the image below:

If you follow the "light" you can see it emerges from a small fountain and bounces off the Moon, then to the Sun who is hold our DNA in its hands (Research how DNA is mutated by cosmic radiation or GAMMA rays... now you know what the "G" stands for...our DNA is altered by the Heavens). This light finds its way into the cave... remember the Allegory of the Cave? Our perception of this reality involves the bright lights in the "Heavens". You notice the Peacock in the image? It is the Peacock Angel and the Double Headed Eagles...duality of the archetypes creating our collective consciousness (Joseph Campbell, Jung). Eagle = Input or Unconsciousness and Peacock = Output or Consciousness (See the word that resembles senses). Light is Electromagnetic which we are surrounded by (Did you know light can carry messages to the brain?).

Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are really in a bad place and TIME... unfortunately TIME is false here and there is no measurement of it. We are prisoners trapped by our own selfishness (We will never end our existence and the SYSTEM knows it). To be free in this system, understand the GRAND ARCHetypes. Once identified, you will be able to see with your own eyes this INTELLIGENCE revealing its thoughts and desires. I can tell you right now that it is DEMONstrating its negative side of the Great Mother (Altruist). It is creating a collective consciousness of selfish intentions, greed, self gratification, a sense of not being appreciated for all its given us. There will be more death and destruction in this reality until Lucy decides to switch its attention to another archetype. Hope this shed some light on the situation we are in.

You dropped a very interesting post in another thread, hope you don't mind if I reproduce it here ?

edit on 24-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 4Yahshua

I heard a lot of calculations, the one I like that might be even more accurate as a guess, take the day flight 370 disappeared, then count in increments of 77, see where you end up ..... the hint is look at the events that have happened + or - a day at the end of each 77 day period....look at the next one....hmmmm, I'm just saying... you have a theory, there are others...

91 is a necessary evil...reference to the Enola Gay...Hiroshima

There are some more, I'll see if anyone else has predictions or prophecies...

edit on 28-1-2015 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

Interesting POV, personally, I think the french attacks are relevant in that broader context.
The attack spawned over three days. How does that method apply in such a situation ?

Feel free to drop any suggestion about upcomming events/dates or, if you have some date where you didn't perceive any event yet, please let us know.

edit on 30-1-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Rabbi David Rosen Reveals The Most Dangerous Thing For Religion

What is the biggest danger facing religion today? One could make an argument for declining numbers or morality debates, but Rabbi David Rosen says there's something else that looms largest.

The International Director of Interreligious Affairs at the American Jewish Committee, Rosen spoke with HuffPost Live's Alyona Minkovski during the World Economic Forum in Davos about the major challenges facing religion today.

"The most dangerous thing for religion is when it's married to political power," Rosen argued. "When it's an instrument of political power then it betrays its own message."

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join