It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials "said to say"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is a gem from Israeli "sources".

They say that somebody from the White House said ................ he said she said.

This apparent spat is rising from Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu's visit to Washington to address the U.S. Congress.

Somebody's mad at somebody for sure !!!

The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to speak before Congress in March — a move he failed to coordinate with the administration — began to seep through the diplomatic cracks on Friday, with officials telling Haaretz the Israeli leader had “spat” in President Barack Obama’s face.

“We thought we’ve seen everything,” the newspaper quoted an unnamed senior US official as saying. “But Bibi managed to surprise even us.

“There are things you simply don’t do. He spat in our face publicly and that’s no way to behave. Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price,” he said.

Netanyahu ‘spat in our face,’ White House officials said to say

$$
$$

edit on Jan-23-2015 by xuenchen because: $$.$$

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Let t.s.a give him the full treatment when he arrives ... then deny his entry into the country ..
They can post the video t.s.a does nuttyyahoo at airport and become youtube stars ..

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The message seems clear. Obama is set to go to Israel in 2 weeks, but Netanyahu said he would not be able to meet with him at all because he is in full re-election campaign. How obvious can it be?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh my. If U.S.-Israel relations have deteriorated to this level, I'd expect another 9/11 right around the corner in retaliation for not spanking Iran vigorously enough to suit Bibi. Be ready folks.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Let t.s.a give him the full treatment when he arrives ... then deny his entry into the country ..

I'm wondering if it's legally possible for a head of government to be declared "persona non grata".
That would be one way of spitting back.
edit on 23-1-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Its rare .. but has been done in past .. though its happened several times with diplomats over the years to get quietly expelled from their postings ..

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

From source:

“There are things you simply don’t do.

Uh, ok...like Obama doesn't work the stage at his leisure.

Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price,” he said.

There was no need for this reminder - we pay Israel out the ass to be our ME buddies. Duh...

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm still trying to fathom why the leader of a country with the population of NYC is allowed preferential treatment.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Now if barry did this with out talking to congress first it would of all been part of his world domination plan right?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It's a question of perspective, maybe? Maybe a certain country sees itself as the other's proctologist?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is that all he did?

They should consider themselves lucky he only spat in their faces...

Zionists hate Obama anyways...
More than the diehard Reps of the U.S...

I think the Zionists were the creators of the "Obama's a Muslim" fantasy just because he wouldn't lick their genocidal boots.

Obama should meet with Isaac Herzog anyways.

He's the future of any reasonable peace solution.

Netanyahu is the biggest obstacle to that.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'm still trying to fathom why the leader of a country with the population of NYC is allowed preferential treatment.

Because the jews believe they are the "chosen one's" by god.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Turn about is fair play,didn`t the White House treat Netanyahu like garbage before?

iranaware.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Obama is having his childish little hissy-fit and is willing to jeopardize international relations and stability because of his narcissism.
edit on 23-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You do realize Obama is a puppet?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Pretty sure Obama has spit in the face of the American people for six years now... Also Britain's and Canada's. So, when he gets the same it's a big deal? Really?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
They can post the video t.s.a does nuttyyahoo at airport and become youtube stars ..

Hopefully with muslim TSA agents

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Pretty sure Obama has spit in the face of the American people for six years now... Also Britain's and Canada's. So, when he gets the same it's a big deal? Really?

I dont know camron and obama seem pretty good freinds.

Its the UK thats been more rebellious as we havent been the US poodle anymore like under blair.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sooo you ADD types seem to have forgotten the prime minister of Israel being forced to use the side door to visit the white house. and Obama's other previous snubs and insults and bad acts. you act like this is outrageous and beyond the pale... where were you back then then? you are not even ashamed of your total public unabashed display of blatant hypocrisy.
edit on 23-1-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I find the whole charade amusing In some sad twisted way.

All the worlds a stage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join