It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the GOP Been Taken Over by Satan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thom Hartmann is always great to listen to and I don't often get the chance. He is meticulous about his facts and sources and his reasoning is sound. He is respectful and honest with everyone.

His website is a treasure trove of links to information about all manner of topics.

www.thomhartmann.com...

And he brings up an interesting point, I'm sure most of you are aware that the GOP changed their logo, changed how the stars on the elephant sit. Rather then the vitrium man 5-pointed start where the star points up, it now is the pentagram star pointing down.
edit on 22-1-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Both parties were created by evil. No takeover needed.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd
This is a joke, right?

Even if Satan existed, I doubt he would want anything to do with Republicrats or Democans. The Devil doesn't usually have any interest in those with no souls.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Of course they do. They're instrumental in wreaking havoc on the planet. Puppet leaders make good scapegoats and willing people to carry out your agenda.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Who better to ask than someone who follows the party that removed God from the platform and booed Him three times when it was decided that move wasn't "politic" and they better try to get them to vote to put Him back in.

Ah irony.

This thread reminds me of the time when that BS story was circulating after all those hurricanes hit Florida. You know the one ... God was punishing Florida for not voting for Al Gore or something.

Yes, God and Satan are only instruments the left uses when they think they can score points with them. Like now.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah I always notice that. Or they deny God, belittle believers but "Hail Satan!" just to be infantile. How childish imo.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The desperation is manifesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
At the beasts left hand sit the democrats. At the beasts right hand sit the republicans. So it is and forever shall be.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Yep put 'Mitt Romney' in the bible codes and both he and the name Bush pop up in a very very unauspicious manner.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
One word of advice: The devil to many people on earth is a liberating, anti-establishment type of role model. I'm personally raised amongst the Abrahamic faiths so this is counter to what is instilled in me, but after years of research I think the real authoritarian figure who causes narrow minded thinking and conflict is God and his followers.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Who better to ask than someone who follows the party that removed God from the platform and booed Him three times when it was decided that move wasn't "politic" and they better try to get them to vote to put Him back in.

Ah irony.

This thread reminds me of the time when that BS story was circulating after all those hurricanes hit Florida. You know the one ... God was punishing Florida for not voting for Al Gore or something.

Yes, God and Satan are only instruments the left uses when they think they can score points with them. Like now.

Do you have a photo of God on the platform? Did you get his autograph?

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Thom Hartmann is always great to listen to and I don't often get the chance. He is meticulous about his facts and sources and his reasoning is sound. He is respectful and honest with everyone.

His website is a treasure trove of links to information about all manner of topics.

www.thomhartmann.com...

And he brings up an interesting point, I'm sure most of you are aware that the GOP changed their logo, changed how the stars on the elephant sit. Rather then the vitrium man 5-pointed start where the star points up, it now is the pentagram star pointing down.

The pentagram has nothing to do with Satan. Whether Satan even exists is another matter. Next, you people will claim that the spork is a Satanic conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Republicans say Jesus is a Conservative. Democrats say he's a Liberal.
The Devil sits back & watches it all.

The Devil is an Independent.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think it has?!?!....
I don't get it. I just clicked on the Video-Link.
Just look how many people looked the clip before me.
I didn't do anythink to the pic, i just used the W7 snippingtool and
uploaded it.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Yep put 'Mitt Romney' in the bible codes and both he and the name Bush pop up in a very very unauspicious manner.

Interesting. I've seen plenty of Bible Codes with Obama's name in very bad places too.

Tit for tat.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

More like the devil marking his fine joke.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Worse .. corporate interests .. bankers.. lawyers.. and israel ...
Poor satan down the pub drowning his sorrows ..

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I didn't watch the video, but I have an answer to the question you ask in the headline: "Has the GOP been taken over by Satan?"

Answer: Nope. The only political party I can think of that has earned that distinction is the Dems. They are strongly against killing by any means but yet believe abortion is OK. How sick and twisted can you get.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Not to mention their war-mungering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join