It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Dear guohua,

I can't begin to tell you the troubles my daughter has. Three times in the last two weeks she visited doctor's who heard her story of other medical treatments she had. Those doctors all went with dropped jaws, and said that it was incredible mistreatment. One gave her a hug and said he wished he could take her home with him and take care of her. Her feet are OK, but I'd have to talk to her to make sure of the condition of any other part of her.

Her finances are as bad as mine. She's living off credit cards that she can't pay off. She's planning on bankruptcy when it gets too bad. About a month ago she was able to stop living in her car and find an apartment. She's on $300 a month just for vitamins.

There is more, but that should be enough for now.

How about that drink? As I said, I could use a distraction or enough something to put me on the floor.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
OH MY WORD, Your Daughter,,,
OK, A Segream Seven and Seven with an extra lime twist.

Just WoW OH WoW, I wish I new more, I'm Very Sure a Really Good Natural Herbalist could get her off at lest most of those Med's.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You might be right, guohua. But with all of the bleeding and diarrhea she's been having, her body is seriously damaged. You know, when a father can't even take care of his children, he's not worth very much at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Truly, Charles, I do know how it hurts your Heart to see your daughter suffer like this, I'm not just saying this.

How was that drink, need another? You Hungary? I do have some Stir-Fried Brown Rice with Beef and Broccoli in the back.
Would you like some?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I don't know. My mind has left my brain. It's 2 a.m. here. I think I'll just go hide and blot things out. Maybe a cot in the back. You can send a woman back to be with me, I won't touch her, I just don't want to be alone.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You know, when a father can't even take care of his children, he's not worth very much at all.

That's Foolish Talk, All of us would like to take care of our children from cradle to grave, You Know That Don't You?

Charles, Not all of us can, not now not yesterday not tomorrow. Things Happen in our life that is Totally Out Of Our Control.
I Said Totally Out Of Our Control! That is a Very Sad fact of Life.

Remember I told you I understood the Pain of you and your daughter.
My first husband and I had a baby boy and our baby was born with a heart defect, totally treatable but still my baby Died.
I could not Stop my Baby from Dying nor could my thing husband.
Why did my baby Son Die when he did not have to, Money, Yes, China will only give the Basic Medical care necessary to substance life for a short period.

For a doctor to provide an operation you have to pay in advance in cash the set price. We were young and did not have that kind of money, So, our Baby Died.
The hospital did not care and nothing has changed in China, people complain about Americas Healthcare.

So now my husband mr. g. and I have doctors and nurses in China that call us and we adopt babies and we can often pat some money down to the doctor to get the surgery done.

My son was taken by the hospital from me and I don't to this day know what they did with him and I have night mares and cry.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Not a Problem I'll send you some one I know, and I'll send my Mother to you Daughter, to look inside her and soothe her Spirit if she can. You I have a very Special Aunt Who Loved To Talk and Rub Backs, She'll be on her way.

edit on 20-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm terribly sorry for you.

I'm not trying to preach, but I don't understand how a world with this much pain and suffering could exist without God. It seems the Universe is uniformly hostile to us, and without a God we'd all be crushed flat.

I drove to my daughter today and talked with her for about two hours. She cried almost the entire time. Her physical and emotional pain was nearly destroying her. She is one of the most intelligent people I know and has a lot to offer the world (not just my opinion, but a doctor's who wants her in health care).

Now she can't get to work or her medical appointments. A month after a mechanic inspected her car and said it was in fine shape, the engine caught fire, cracked open, and destroyed the transmission. The mechanic has no explanation.

I take her pain into my heart and see myself being crushed. I don't have nightmares, my pills prevent that.

Will another drink fix it? I suppose it really won't. Please cancel my order.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
But Charles, people say there is a GOD and we're Still Crushed Flat.

OK, I know you've gone to lay done and I think that is best for you. My Aunt does her best work when you're laying down.
Allow her to soothe you muscles through your mind as she touches your Spirit.

Now about GOD!

My husband, mother and father both married over 55 years to each other, wife dies first of cancer of the liver, the mother / wife was a tea toddler, came from a religious family and was religious to the day she died of cancer, now this woman was of the Baptist and Pentecostal religions, I had even heard of her specking in Tongues. Very Religious!
My husband father, died of a Stroke three months ago, my best friend, he was a GOD fearing man and read the Bible every day.
He attending church with his wife of-course.
Wife died 16 years before the husband.
When we were visiting Father in the hospital, he was paralyzed completely on his left side, he looked at me as I used a cool cloth to wipe his head and asked me, yes me of all people why GOD had not taken him.

My husband looked at him and said, Dad, it's a test, I cried, but my husband had stopped believing in GOD in Vietnam.
He has not even step on the same street corner as a church if he can get out of it.
but that's what he said to father and I cried.

I don't know about GOD!

But your daughter sounds like a Wonderful person suffering and you're suffering with her.
May I ask the root or cause of her medical problems, you say her feel are fine, is she Diabetic?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
No, I'm So Very Terribly Sorry For You, All of my Sorrow and Pain was 28 years ago; your's is Fresh and in your Life Today.
You have pain every day I don't have to deal with, I'm So Very Sorry, Not only for your own pain but for your daughters too.

Been up all night trying to bring some form of peace to your CHE and your Daughters as well, I have quit a pile of ash here in my
incense saucer and a lot of melted candle wax from the candles, I bribed the Spirits ( My Ancestors ) with Bourbon ( Black Label ) and Cigarette's and I had to Burn Money. ( Not real money, paper money you buy from Asian Market for these Ceremonies. )

But, I feel I made some head why, I'll have to want for your reply of-course and read it when I get up this afternoon.
My Aunt does not come Cheap!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
OK, it's been a long night, it's 07:00AM here in Phoenix, AZ.
I think I'll take a cot in the back.
I'm not Hungary just tired.
The sun is shining and it's going to be Hot today.

I was hoping for more company last night,,,, but it is what it is,,,,,
Charles let me know.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Oh, Charles! I am so sorry to hear that your daughter is going through such a tough time. Sometimes, life hands you those spells where you can't seem to win for losing. I hope for her sake and yours that the trip down is about over and things will start to turn around soon.

We did find out what is wrong with my grandfather. He's dying. He has a brain tumor that is putting pressure on the nerves connected to the swallow function. Given his age and health, it is highly unlikely there would be a any surgeon that would even attempt to remove the tumor, and even though he wants a biopsy because he wants to know if it's malignant, they don't think they can even find a surgeon to do that. They put in a feeding tube so that he won't face starving to death, but right now, they think he has maybe 6 months left at most.

At least he should be able to die at home with the aid of hospice care.

It's depressing to know that I'll be losing my last living grandparent, but at least he will be able to go home and be with grandma. They'd been together ever since they were kids, having grown up in the same neighborhood, and it hurt him a lot when she get Alzheimer's and turned violent, didn't even recognize him anymore. They'd been companions for so long and then ... she was gone.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ketsuko, My Dear Friend, I So Very Sorry, How had that must have been for you to hear.

I am so, so, so Sorry.

I know it's hard news to take. I feel for you, I wish they'd respect your Grandfather wishes and operate, he wants it, he's Strong.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Charles, you up? How are you today, what you feel like eating?
Have you talked to your daughter?
Many people care about you Charles, you're not alone.
Your' Chi is Stronger than you think, Believe me, I have a Full Report!

You want a drink with supper, we could order you one.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
WoW, setting in the back drinking and just Chilling Out, My wife is nearly asleep, I think maybe I will put her to bed.
No activity here, I turned the music down as not to wake her.

I'm still drinking and hoping to talk a little, but I haven't seen any regulars come this way.
Maybe their just tired or have better things to do.

Stayed up to catch the time zones, wanted to talk to Expat, but haven't him around.
I know he headed back towards home. Hope all is well with his.
@ Charles, how are you and your daughter?
@ ketsuko, Heard about your Grandfather, So Sorry, Very Bad News for You I Know.

OK, I guess no one is coming in to have a night cap or in some places a Breakfast or supper.

Looks around one last,,,,, Turns down lights and locks doors, The key is in the same place it always is.

Come in and have a drink on the house.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry, my husband bought me a new "toy." It's a video game and between toying around with it, working on potty training the youngin and taking care of the usual Sunday chores ... this is the first I've been around the Internet to check in.

I needed a break from things, so I likely won't hang around long. Just enough to drop in a see what's going on. And let you know I haven't forgotten y'all.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm around, but I'll be a little distracted because I'm nursing my most recent thread.
The flaming arrows have stopped coming in for the moment, but I don't know when they're going to return.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

DISRAELI, I just looked at your threads. Is that "Sacrifice" thread the one your talking about? I read about three posts and ran into the one from, oooops!, even Hernando's is subject to Mod monitoring. I'm referring to the post about two angels who were higher ups and stopped Abram's sacrifice?

I still haven't figured out how to say: "Thank you for being interested enough to respond to my OP. It was, however, so completely ignorant and illogical that I wasted my time going past the first three words. Would you stay out of my threads in the future, please?"

I think ending it with a please makes it so much more polite and gentle.

Your post was serious, understandable, and presented one of those bits of truth that Hernando's collects. Nice going, guy.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Morning ... still kicking around harajuko here .. meh some idiot tried say Im too old to be hanging out in such places .. (harajuko one of the area where the punk rockers in japan hang out )

@ Charles ... sorry to hear about your daughter never easy for a parent to see their child suffer ... is there a chinese apothecary around your area ? They usually will have a tcm ( traditional chinese medicine ) physician there .. who could help your daughter as often tcm works better than western medicine without the adverse effects since it tailored to the patient on treating illness rather than broad spectrum like western medicine ..

Also.. not sure how feasable it is .. but what about letting your daughter move in with you ? Think it would lessen both your worries and make things a little better ..

@ Ketsuko .. sorry to hear about your grandfather ..

@ Disraeli .. asbestos underwear helps .. or if you need think can dig up a catapult for you ..

@ guohua .. been ghosting between rounds of drinks .. checking out a couple new iapanese punk rock bands and getting my temper under better control before making trip to find late friends daughter to tell her the truth about why her fateher is dead .. if went in my current mindset it would be very ugly ..
Meh.. modern world people have no honour it all money.. money.. money.. damn money .. am stuck in wrong century I belong more in 17th century japan than in modern world ...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Hey there, Ketsuko, thanks for the smile. I thought for sure you were talking about "pottery" training, and I envisioned a creative genius. Well, save that training for later.

But I've got to ask you, what is it with video games? This isn't a scold or a criticism, I just don't know. Every few months I'll put in my CD of Tropico, or Civilization, but that's pretty much it. Are video games that big of a deal? I don't think I've ever played one. Do I need special equipment or can I just throw it into my laptop?

When I don't have an answer, I can count on finding it at Hernando's

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join