It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have to say looking in to those guys with the T shirts,
MikeUltra sent me down a rabbithole there.

Combine that with footage of protesters over and over mentioning
that lot from chicago, this is obviously them.

The question is, who are they working for really.

Professional troublemakers, agent provocateurs.
I also saw one of these guys on tims feed last night when the guy/woman was walking around with the STOP sign.

This is one to watch.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
I have to say looking in to those guys with the T shirts,
MikeUltra sent me down a rabbithole there.

Combine that with footage of protesters over and over mentioning
that lot from chicago, this is obviously them.

The question is, who are they working for really.

Professional troublemakers, agent provocateurs.
I also saw one of these guys on tims feed last night when the guy/woman was walking around with the STOP sign.

This is one to watch.

I ask y'all to consider that some people are of the opinion that the trouble with Amerika is that no situations are ever actually allowed to become another Revolution. I'm not arguing for/against that position, or rationalizing/discrediting it. But I am sometimes of the opinion that what's really wrong with This Country is that every time we approach the "event horizon" of a new "American Revolution" like we had from a simple and ultimately selfish rioting of tea from a reasonable cargo ship asking for a pittance in taxes (warning: salty language in link but good info), we are turned back by our iPods and CNN and Coke and comfy beds at the end of the night. And maybe, "they" are right to incite anger against the PTB whenever they get the chance; maybe they cost innocent lives of people who were never even asking for it. Maybe both are true, and they always have been.

I ask you to consider that not everyone is "working for someone" but rather just wants that New Revolution to happen, and seizes the day whenever they get the chance to sound their mighty "YAWP!" over the rooftops. Doesn't mean I'm asking you to agree with them or their tactics, but just that it's not ALWAYS some undercover and well-funded faction that has some money-grubbing ulterior motive to steal your rights. Some of us have been saying "come the revolution...." since we were 14 and saw Natural Born Killers or something and our minds were changed about what "peace" really means and what it truly costs.

Just food for thought.
edit on 19-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Mikeultra

These are Barry's people. Van Jones and Bill Ayers. Here's a photo of one of the commie scum being arrested. Indefinite detention and water-boarding should apply for traitors like this. Than deport them to North Korea.

The Progressives are having difficulty diffusing this aren't they.

Especially with well respected Congressman Lewis the other day stating Obama should declare Martial Law.

And the NAACP stating their support of the National Guard call up by Governor Nixon.

Strange.

Speaking as neither a right-winger nor a left-winger (yes, there do exist people who see some good points to both sides of the issues) I believe that some members of the NAACP and Congressman Lewis are old enough to remember the riots of the days of the civil rights marches. They remember that the National Guard brought peace to the neighborhoods. They see the police of today doing the same thing that the police did in the '60s, attempting to subdue peaceful protesters rather than going after the criminal elements in the crowd. At least back in those days the weapons available to police were dogs, batons, water cannons and fire hoses. In those days the police did not bring in tanks and armored personnel carriers. Heck, the National Guard arrived in jeeps, set up check-points at major intersections and patrolled the problem spots.
Perhaps those who have "been there, done that, and have the t-shirts" are actually hoping for a peaceful end to this madness and the removal of the trouble-making elements who have traveled to Ferguson. They know from experience that the NG has been effective in times past and so they are calling for the most effective way they know to quell the disturbances and allow people to get back to life without further bloodshed.
I lived in Nashville when Dr. King was killed in Memphis. I lived quite near the Vandy hospital and campus and for two nights mobs roamed the area and the sound of gunshots/firecrackers/explosions rocked the entire neighborhood. The National Guard restored the peace, not by shooting people or beating them, but their calm, dispassionate presence. They were respectful to all because they were trained to be. I'm praying for the same results in this situation.
Having watched this unfold, I think I can safely say that there are "animals" on both sides, the rioters and looters and the police who have been captured on camera being abusive and stupid, pointing guns at people who have their hands in the air and at media.

Now, for those of you who can spot a "commie" by simply seeing an image----WOW! that's some awesome paranormal abilities and I hope you put them to work for your community. There are still a lot of us "old hippies" out here who still long for peace, don't want violence in any form, and want the police to respect the rights of citizens and their pets and children.
If somewhere in your education you were taught that "hippies" instigated the violence of the '60s, you have been deceived. It's just that we were the easiest to beat up and arrest because we didn't fight back when the pigs came at us. Yes, they were pigs then and some of their grandchildren are evidently following in their footsteps in Ferguson, MO calling protesters names and firing into peaceful crowds.
I am thankful for the elders and NAACP members who were the peacemakers and leaders of vigils in the '60s unrest. I am thankful for those elders and community leaders who are calling for the removal of the criminal elements in Ferguson. They recognize the issues and they know what has worked in the past. May God bless them and all who are seeking a peaceful solution.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Before we run into tonight's terror, I would like to mention that based on photographs, this seems to be how the shooting went down in my opinion:

I explain my conclusions from photographs in this post if you wish to understand my reasoning.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
In this video the RCP commie is asking the crowd, "How many of you kids have already got bodies on you?" I assume he's asking how many of you thugs have killed people. That's what my ears are hearing. In the comments section for this video is some very sound advice.

Rex Ryzuki 1 hour ago Let me be clear to the people of Ferguson and to all African Americans: The Communists are not your friends. In many countries, some of which you may find in your ancestry, the same type of people woo'd them with promises of prosperity and freedom from exploitation, and instead smashed all prosperity in their nation and ended the lives of ONE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE. These men and women in the Communist movement are not your allies, they are worse than your incumbent enemy. Do not suffer their presence, for as another Youtuber said, "The smell of rotting garbage only draws more flies." They will use your anger for their own gain, and more will come encouraged by your tepid acceptance. Find them in your crowds and chase them out, for they are godless killers dressed in the robes of good intentions.
www.youtube.com...

When I listened to that I heard: "How many of you pigs have already got bodies on ya? have already killed people?"

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Plenty of armchair generals but still no sign of the Molon Labe brigade. Maybe they've been picked up by the Feds en route, eh?

Who are they ?

Maybe "militia" groups that gets lamblasted, spit on, cursed and called every name under the Sun by jealous Progressives every time an issue is focused upon ?

But I bet they could actually assemble a good protest using toy armaments and remain peaceful.

The question is; where are the higher profile Progressive Groups ?

*Chicky Crickets*

You never stop do you?

We're gonna have to spend another night watching you spam this thread with political BS trying to blame the progressives for everything.

You want to talk politics, go to the politics forum. Otherwise, let us stick to the topic at hand and quit being the GOP's brainwashed mouthpiece.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
2 people shot and 78 arrests last night.

What's the over/under for tonight ?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Van Jones an admitted communist and Barry's Green Jobs Czar, does have a past with the Revolutionary Communist Party. Now Van Jones is in like Flint with Barry, so that's alarming that our president is closely linked with communists. Communists that are in Ferguson, MO inciting people to riot!

In 2002, Jones was a keynote speaker at a Berkeley, California rally to mark the national launch of Not In Our Name, a Maoist anti-war group founded by Revolutionary Communist Party member C. Clark Kissinger. Around 2002, Jones, who had experience as a record producer, produced (for the Ella Baker Center) an album that starred cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal. That album featured lyrics depicting America not only as a place where "terrorists are made," but also as "a piece of stolen land led by right-wing, war-hungry, oil-thirsty ... mother f***ers" who "got people of color playing servant to do that sh** for them." Jones himself performed on the album as well, reciting the following anti-Israel lyrics: "The end of the occupation. The right of return of the Palestinian people. These are critical dividing lines in human rights. We have to be here. No American would put up with an Israeli-style occupation of their hometown for 53 days let alone 54 years. U.S. tax dollars are funding violence against people of color inside the U.S. borders and outside the U.S. borders."
www.discoverthenetworks.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247
You don't think there are any politics involved here?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I'm not a GOP supporter.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Second Man Shot to Death by Police near Ferguson, Missouri

guardianlv.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
Thanks, I think you are correct. My hearing isn't what it should be. I was close though. Well he's being very disrespectful to veterans who served their country by killing the enemy in Iraq. And he's calling the cops pigs. He needs an attitude adjustment.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now that night fall is coming. does anyone have a live feed?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: Sremmos80

Posting for reference for later tonight.

I am Mike Brown
Vice News
Global Revolution News
Tim Pools Livestream
One I found earlier today, its the audio only stream of CNN TV (Windows Media)

Here is the list I have from the last few days...

I am Mike Brown
new.livestream.com...

Global Revolution
www.livestream.com...

Tim Pool
new.livestream.com...

Infowars
www.ustream.tv...

FOX 2 (local)
fox2now.com...

Activistworldnews
www.livestream.com...

St Louis County Police Scanner
www.ustream.tv...

Anonymous in Fergusson
new.livestream.com...

Fergusson, Mo Live
www.youtube.com...

VICE News: Live from the Streets of Gergusson, Missouri
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, I do. But I get tired of being constantly bashed over the head with the rhetoric and spam. I believe our fellow member is coming very close to violating a T&C.

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

I did not say that you did support the GOP. What I said is that you are their mouthpiece. You utter the same dribble as we see all over the Right Wing echo chamber. It gets old pretty fast when that's about all you have to contribute.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hal4511

Second Man Shot to Death by Police near Ferguson, Missouri

guardianlv.com...

yes another sad incident. There's a thread here somewhere.

And I'm noticing today's MSM main theme is the "out of town" influences at Ferguson.

Media.field.day

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hal4511
Stealing pastries and Red Bull! Waving a knife around and asking to be shot. He was a good boy.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Very much sounds like suicide by cop.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Very much sounds like suicide by cop.

Sounds very possible.

Psychological reaction to the Brown incident ?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here's the tally from the Freedom of the Press Foundation of the arrests of journalists covering Ferguson:

pressfreedomfoundation.org...

The story that B-Z and Bild.de are running today chronically Lukas' experiences last night are not particularly good, especially the Bild (tends to be sensationalistic). This foreign reporter was in the company of other journalists and identified themselves as press numerous times. Police shot at them with rubber bullets, injuring Lukas.

www.bz-berlin.de...
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join